A Furry Reckoning [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Furry Reckoning [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:01 am

You hear the door open, and a sort of drunken giggle as your mother peeks in. "MMhm, guess you got home dearie~ And decided to have some bonding time with your sister hehe~" Cynthia of course is too out of it to do much then gurgle drunkenly atop you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:50 am

In a bit of a sex drunk daze myself, I'm caught off guard when my mother peeks in on us using my hands to cover our locked genitals from her sight. "Mom?!" I stop calming myself a moment as I reminded myself of the world I now found myself in. "It's not like I came home planning to do this. She was rocking herself between her toys so hard I'm surprised the bed could take it."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:48 am

She chuckles and nods, humming a bit as she said "That's okay, I wasn't planning on doing it with the land lord either, but when he came over flustered and tried to talk rent and I picked up a scent coming off of him..." She shrugged her shoulders and giggled as she said "Mmhm... Cynthia looks like she's enjoying herself... think you'll have enough for a round with me when your done with her~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:43 am

I tried to hold back my distaste as my mother mentioned the landlord. The way the guy had always looked at Mom and Cynthia had always given me bad 'perv' vibes, so I never cared for him and was on edge anytime I knew he was over. I looked up at my sister as Mom asked if I might be able to go another round. I still hadn't found any kind of limit to my libido yet, and I was getting less and less certain I ever would. "Sure, but I'm a little 'tied up' at the moment." I wiggled my hips testing my sister's tight grip on my knot once again.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:39 pm

"Of course of course, there's no hurry after all. I do have to get a few things out and start prepping them for dinner after all. I'll make sure to wear only an apron so that you can come give your mother some attention too~" She says as she turns and gets ready to leave the room.

"Oh, and don't worry about sloppy seconds. I did make him wear a condom… I'm not too terribly fond of him either, but when he came in smelling like that it was kind of hard to restrain myself."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:58 am

I shivered at the thought of a woman in nothing but an apron just waiting for me to sneak up on her and take her by surprise. My ears laid back as my mother made it clear I had done a bad job hiding my distaste for the landlord. I had always tried to be careful about it as the last thing we needed was to upset him and get booted out of our home though I was glad to hear she didn't quite like him much herself. "Uh, sure mom, I'll be down when I can." I looked up at my sister who still seemed a bit loopy as I started to roll her onto her side.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:01 pm

You felt your knot finally deflating, letting you slowly pull her off you. At which point your sister let out a soft giggle before passing out and rubbing at her belly. Your not sure if she was pregnant or not, but the idea still excited you.

Your balls feel a bit achey, so you may be nearing a limit, but you can probably satisfy your mother's need. If nothing else, you could always get a taste of her folds~
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

I groan as my sister slips free of my cock still slick with our combined fluids. I smirk as she starts rubbing at her own belly as if already dreaming about being pregnant with my child. I groan a bit as I feel the ache; the first sign I've had that I can't just go all day long. Still, I felt like I could go one more round, and one lady was waiting downstairs for me to do just that.

I made my way to the kitchen quietly slipping my head around the door looking in on what my mother's getting up to in there.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Your mother was humming softly to herself, and true to form, she was wearing only an apron as she swayed her sexy cute rear to and fro. Her tail was already lifted up, and you could smell her own arousal filling the air even as she washed and chopped some vegetables.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:16 am

I shivered as I looked over her just minding her own business vulnerable to any action he may take. He was surprised how attractive he could find her while being unable to shake the thought that she's his mother. He also found Cynthia attractive but at least she was his age, and while Mrs. Arigdina was an older woman, she wasn't related to him. He felt like he shouldn't be feeling this way, but still, he did anyway.

Slowly, he crept closer to his mother wrapping one hand around the base of her tail while the other grabbed a handful of bountiful ass. It had just the right balance between being firm and soft as he squeezed the flesh between his fingers.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:30 am

As wrong as it was, temptation was there... plus you'd already done a fair bit you hadn't expected today. And from the long, lewd moan your mother made as you grabbed her tail and groped her ass, she wanted it just as much as you did as she shivered at your touch, baring her neck to you as well as her eyes grew lidded.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:57 am

I couldn't help but take the invitation as any warm-blooded male would. Leaning against her back, my hands continued their work as I first kissed, then licked, and then finally nipped at the bared flesh of the woman's neck. As I worked her body, I got bolder as I gave her ass a firm smack enough to send her cheeks jiggling before I removed my hand to sandwich my cock there and enjoy the feeling of the firm, jiggly flesh.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:39 am

Letting out a pleasured hiss as you nipped at her neck, she swayyed a bit and moaned as she said "MMhm... go ahead dearie... I'm yours to play with as you wish~ and don't worry... Mama can take whatever you bring~" She grinds her ass back against yours as you hotdog her rear, a sultry smile on her face as she wraps her tail affectionately around you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:02 am

I hiss against her throat as I feel her ass grinding back against my cock. She had such a wonderful ass that that became what I truly wanted. "As I wish, huh? I think I'll take you up on that." I tightened my grip on her tail pulling my crotch away from her ass before angling my cock to poke right up against her sphincter. I gave her ass another sharp slap a moment before lunging forward to impale her backdoor with my erect cock.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Your mother let out a surprised squeak at your choice of destination for your throbbing shaft, the moan she had been giving you from the slap being cut short. But then she shuddered from head to toe and let out a pleasured wine as her back door began to squeeze around you.

"Haven't been done there in a while… I might be a bit tight, but I don't think you'll mind~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:51 am

I humm to myself a little. "No, you're probably right. It won't bother me if you're a little tight." I gasp as she squeezes down enjoying just how tight she turned out to be. I gave her ass one last slap and her tail one last tug before my hands moved around her sides.

One snaked its way down rubbing against her crotch while the other moved up and slipped under her apron to give one of her tits a tight squeeze.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:18 pm

More moans come from this as you smack and tug her tail, her hole tightening even further around you as you reached around to start playing with her front. She pushes herself further against you as she feels your hands reach their targets, then reaches up to turn your face to lock lips with you. From the neediness in the kiss, it seemed even after the round with the landlord that she was needing a bit more attention... thankfully you could easily provide that even if this round was the last your cock could give for the day.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:52 am

I smirk as she kissed me with such need. She truly needed me to fuck her with the whole of her being, and I aimed to do just that. Pulling my lips from her, I gave her a playful smirk. "Don't forget about the food, Mother. I wouldn't want to distract you so much that you burn dinner." I gave her clit a flick of my finger making it clear I wouldn't make it easy for her to keep focused on it. I pushed down directly on her nipple pressing it into her soft bust then swirled my finger around it a few times once it was surrounded by her tit flesh.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:19 am

Your mother smirks at that, humming a bit as she carefully resumes chopping the vegetables. "I~I don't think I can burn anything yet when I'm still in the prepping phase... but mhm, I'll still be careful." She gives your cock several squeezes as she smiles back, ensuring you know she'll be doing her best to get you off just as much.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:50 am

I give my mom an abashed look. "Oops, looks like you caught me. I was far too distracted when I came in here to notice what you were doing with dinner." I leaned closer pressing my chest against her back as I continued pounding into her until I was completely grinding myself against her back. I added a second finger into folds before splaying them apart to spread her folds open.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games