A Furry Reckoning [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Furry Reckoning [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:49 am

You push your knot into her mouth, the sensitive flesh rubbing against her teeth as she moans and gurgles. From the way her body is spasming, she seems to be cumming hard as her eyes roll up into her head and her throat milks what it can of your rod.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:40 am

I groan as my knot slipped past her teeth and into her warm mouth. I felt my tip push its way through to her throat where I felt it tremble around me. "Heh, I think your throat's trying to mimic your cunt right now." Keeping hold of her head, I took short thrusts in and out of her throat even as my knot prevented me from pulling back too far. I just wasn't quite there to spilling my seed into her stomach just yet.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Cynthia was only able to gurgle and let out muffled noises of lustful need, even as every so often she gagged or choked just a bit around here increasingly twitching shaft. Your own and was increasingly drawing closer, yet the scent that she was letting off only seemed to be arousing you further as you found yourself knowing you wouldn't be entirely satisfied until after stuffing the other end with cream as well.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:02 pm

I trembled every time she gagged or choked feeling her throat tremble around my cockhead. "Cynthia...you smell...magnificent." I leaned over her back grabbing her tail to pull it out of the way as I sought out the source. My cock throbbed harder and more frequently with every inch I got closer to her fertile folds. Unable to resist, I dragged my tongue against her labia tasting her delicious smelling pussy directly. As the taste washed over my tongue, I couldn't resist any longer and spilled my seed right down my sister's gullet, but even with that orgasm, I could tell it wasn't enough for me as I started ravenously eating her out.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:21 am

She let out a surprised squeal as you leaned over her to start working on her folds, but didn't protest any as you started tending to her drooling puss as she continued to ram her cunt into the dildo. She quickly came right along with you as you began unleashing your seed into her gullet, her throat milking you for all it was worth.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:20 am

I snarled into my sister's cunt as her throat milked me. My eyes remained locked on the dildo she was fiercely riding enjoying the sight of her making her cunt ready to take me. I could get right to stuffing her full of my dick the moment I was done filling her stomach. "You can't wait to get your cunny stuffed with real dick, can ya?" I dragged my tongue slowly against her labia lashing her clit with the tip while I waited for my orgasm to finish.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:30 am

From the feeling of motion around your shaft as you asked that question, good feeling the answer was yes and doubly so because of the lewd situation and knowledge that would be her brother stuffing her. Perhaps that was part of the reason why she was even wetter than you expected back here…
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:33 am

I wanted so badly to stuff my sister's cunt and fill it up with my cream, but I also wanted to finish up pouring my spunk into her stomach wondering if I might be ruining her supper like this. I finally popped my knot out just as the last spurt of fox cum shot out, so it'd cover her muzzle. I grabbed her hips pulling her away from the toy as I turned myself around to line my shaft up with my sister's entrance. "Gonna give you a nice, thick load now Cynthia. Right where you need it, too."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:47 pm

"Y~Yesh, p~pleaseh brother... f~fuck I need it so bad... d~don't care how wrong or weird it might be... s~stuff my baby maker full of your thick seed!" She says, her eyes practically glowing with lust and her own husky words letting you know just how badly she needs it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:25 am

I jerked my hips a few times slapping my dick against her labia teasing her. "Such a naughty sister begging her brother to drown her fertile fields with his seed. You must need this so badly though, so how could I deny you and leave you in this state?" I rolled her onto her back grabbing her thighs and getting up into a crouching position over her lifting her waist up in the process. I wanted her to be able to see every detail of my cock spreading her wide open.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:52 pm

She whimpered and whined... then as you teased her and started to push into her, she took you by surprise by throwing herself forward. Her lips lock with you and you wind up on your back as she slams her own snatch straight down your shaft, straddling you as she presses the rest of her body against your own and begins to wildly bounce and roll her hips about.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:54 pm

I shout out in surprise as Cynthia flips me over sitting atop me. "Heh, guess I took the teasing a little f-Ohhhh." I was cut off as my sister sunk me into her depths letting me feel just how badly she needed my seed right now. I grabbed a tit in one hand practically mauling it with my fingers while my other went around her waist to do the same to her ass. "Atta girl, really get it in there. I want my knot locking in all that creamy goodness I'm gonna fill you with."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:36 am

She nods a bit, moaning like a grade A whore as she wildly takes your member. Sometimes she seems nearly ready to push your knot in, other times she stops just at the base before lifting herself back up. Mauling her breasts and ass rewards you with more excited cries and moans, and another fierce, hungry kiss as she finally does manage to start sinking onto your knot.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:35 am

I'd never imagined I would see Cynthia acting like such a slut, but it was hitting all my buttons as was the way she kept bouncing on my knot. "Yeah, you want that, don't ya? Get it in and let it expand nice and fat, so you can bear down on it and make sure nothing can escape." I sat up lunging for my sister's tits as I captured one between my lips sucking it ravenously while she bounced all over my dick.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:53 pm

She could only whimper and nod, then let out a howl as she finally pushed herself all the way down atop your knot. The feeling of her nearly virgin tight canal clinging to your knot as it swells a bit to help lock her in place is only amplified as you take her nipples into your mouth. She's no longer pushing you down as much either, which lets you shift position so as to sit up a bit and drive up into her harder.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:20 am

I was surprised at how tight my sister was. With everything I'd seen and done today, I didn't expect to feel anything that seemed virginal. He slammed up as best as I could pushing my knot around in her all too tight confines as she grew weak above me. I kept up the suction since she seemed to enjoy it so much. The hand on her ass moved to her hip helping to guide her bouncing against my thrusts from below as I began the sprint towards heavenly release.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:12 am

You could feel her cumming around you as you knot fucked her, her moans filling the air and only driving your lusts higher as you got closer and closer. She pushed your face harder against her bosom as she started lapping at your ears, eyes fully hazed over with lust as the heat sent her into a spiralling drop into ecstasy and need as her passage clung tighter and tighter to you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:44 am

I chuckled with her nipple trapped between my lips certain she was imagining it was the child I was about to put in her nursing from her. Perhaps once she had a kid, I would fuck her while she was breastfeeding it. I couldn't hold it back any longer pushing in as deep as my knot would allow before it inflated to full size. As the first pulse of seed unleashed inside of her, I gave a light tug testing just how tight a seal I was making inside of her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:55 am

The seal was incredibly tight... you could barely move and she didn't seem able to bounce anymore as her mouth was left open in a silent scream of euphoric ecstasy. She convulsed and twitched atop you as you continued to tease her breasts, tongue soon lolling out as she gained a rather aheago looking expression.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:33 am

I watched her expression enjoying it almost as much as the vacuum seal our sexes had with one another. I continued playing with her tits as well to keep things interesting while I let my cock empty out every last life-giving drop into her fertile womb. My own sister gravid with my child, the thought sent a shiver through me before an extra thick splash of cum shot into her.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games