A Furry Reckoning [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Furry Reckoning [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:57 pm

The lizard girl was starting to hiss softly and pleasure as you continue to rub her at the base of her tail like that. As you press yourself against her, you can pick up her scent and it makes your own shaft twitch slightly despite having had numerous rounds this day alone. She does manage to shake her head though as she says, "This was the first time… Though I've always kinda wanted to."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:59 am

I took note of the hissing figuring it might be a reptilian sign of excitement. If I was going to fool around with a variety of girls, I'd want to recognize such things. Her scent was exciting as I got closer, and I decided to lean into it grinding my crotch against the side of her hips as I remained pressed in so close against her. "Never really imagined I'd let someone watch me have sex myself. Maybe that's what spurred me into that little bit of...guess we could call it predator play." I watched her carefully wanting to know how she'd react to me giving her some credit for the idea she found so hot.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:33 pm

She blushed brilliantly as you gave her such credit, her tail lifting a bit as she whimpered and her eyes grew a bit hazier with arousal. She still seemed a bit nervous and shy though, as she squirmed and cast her own eyes about, though no one else was present to watch as Kelly the owner was still a bit out of it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:52 am

I was glad to see how it riled her up. I wasn't entirely certain it was correct, but if it got to her that much, I was more than happy to say such a thing. From her reaction, it was clear she was very ready for some action but seemed unready to make a move herself. For the moment though, I felt like I wanted to make her act. "Well then, it was nice meeting you. Good chat." I gave a slap to her tail as I pulled away and began walking back to the counter wondering if she would be desperate enough to make some kind of move herself.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:44 am

She squeaks and blushes more, but doesn't seem to do anything. At least, until she bumps against you slightly as she's heading for the door, and you notice she's dropped something... a small slip of paper with a phone number.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:33 am

I'm caught off guard when she shoves her way past me leaving behind her number. Oh well, I could always get some fun with her later. I realize I didn't get her name, so I just label her as Lizard Girl on my contacts before making my way back to the front counter. "Alright, I found something that should work. How much do I owe?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:23 am

Kelly lists the price, which is within your range of spending, and soon enough it's put in a bag and your carrying it on out. Now it was just time to head home and rest a bit... you'd had quite the day after all.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:37 am

As I walked home, I was surprised to see the bag had the name of the store clearly labeled, but I really shouldn't have with how much more open everyone had become about things. Still, I didn't want anyone knowing exactly what I had purchased for myself, so as I walked home, I decided I would sneak up to my room to slip my purchase underneath my bed before checking in on what my family was doing this afternoon. I'd have some private time tonight to work on my little training regimen before bed.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:06 am

You manage to sneak into the house without any trouble... though you find yourself instantly picking up... lewd scents from two directions. One comes from your sister's room, the other comes from the study. The idea suddenly occurs to you that you might have come home to find that both your mother and sister were up to lewd things sends a shiver through you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

your sister
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 00b6-1.jpg

your mother
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... age1-9.jpg

I'll let you decide names. Anyone else in the family?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:32 pm

I breathed a sigh of relief as I noticed my mother and sister were otherwise occupied though it sent a shiver through me just what had them occupied. Once my purchase was put away, I found myself too curious not to take a peak. Both my sister and mother had someone in the house whom they were having sex with. Who were these people, what were they doing with my family? With these questions in mind, I made my way over to Cynthia's room to see just what my twin sister was up to. Creeping up to her door, I opened it just a crack to peer inside.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sister: Cynthia
Mother: Deborah
I think that should be good for family, but perhaps they rent, so the landlord shows up from time to time.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:03 am

Cynthia, as it would turn out, didn't actually have company. Instead, the source of her juices came from the fact she was spitroasting herself with two dildos. One attached to the front boards of her bed, the other to the full length mirror on the wall right in front of the bed. You could hear her moaning and mumbling, catching the words "So hot" and "Never been this horny" as she rocks between the two toys lewdly, the sight more then enough to make your balls churn and your cock grow hard again.

You could slip in and help provide some relief... or see what your mother was up to first.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:12 am

I watched as my sister spitroast herself between two dildoes unable to miss the words she moaned out wondering just what had her this hot and bothered. My cock strained in my pants, and besides, could I really leave her all by herself in such a state. I entered the room closing the door, so my sister could hear. "Afternoon Cynthia, couldn't help but notice you were having a bit of trouble." I walked closer before setting my hand on her back rubbing my sister's soft, furry back a little. "So worked up that you needed two toys; why don't you let me take over for one of them? Question is...where do you want me?" I unzipped my pants letting my hardon flop out while she decided which side needed a real dick.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Cynthia lets out a muffled squeak, freezing a bit as you make your presence known. Her cheek is blushing, and she looks ready to say something else... until you bring out your cock. Her eyes flash to it, a hunger and lust you never expected to see in your sister's eyes blazing there. However, she soon lets out a whine, looking at your cock and moaning around the dildo in her mouth as she wriggles her hips back against the dildo.

You have a feeling she can't make up her mind which she'd prefer.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:54 am

After everything else I'd seen today, I was a bit surprised that she seemed a little shocked at being caught in a compromising position, but she didn't seem able to resist my offer. It seemed she was also unable to make up her mind about where she wanted to take me from, so I had to make the decision for her.

Slipping onto her bed, I put my hand under her throat pushing her away from the dildo in her mouth taking a seat with my cock standing right in front of her face. I leaned back getting comfortable liking the idea of her servicing me while I just relaxed for a bit. "No need to feel shy Cynthia. Go ahead and get a good taste of it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:28 am

Blushing brilliantly even as her eyes regain the fully lustful haze to them as she draws in a breath of your musk, she nods and leans in, nuzzling it first before beginning to give it some kisses and licks. She actually winds up giving your balls some attention before moving up to take your member into her own eager and cock-hungry maw.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:34 am

I let myself relax watching my sister as she started servicing my cock. I put a hand on her head rubbing encouragingly as she got down to the balls before working her way back up. By the time she reached the tip, a bead of pre had formed just waiting to feel her mouth engulph me. My eyes traveled down her back to see what her hips were doing as I tried to imagine what her pussy must look working to toy behind her. "You know, when I peeked through the door, I expected to find a guy. You looked pretty desperate in here. Everything okay?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:41 am

"Felt a bit funny at school, came home, aaah... started to get really, really fucking horny. M~Mum was b~Busy doing it with the landlord... aahh... d~didn't want to intrude, so I came back in here to try and get off... b~but the toys weren't working!"

She then gobbles your cock down, taking you to your knot as she moans and rocks her hips needily back into the dildo she was riding.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:02 pm

I tense as my sister brings up the landlord being with mom. I'd never really liked the guy as he just tended to rub me the wrong way, but I quickly returned my focus to my sister slobbering over my cock so eagerly and the strange feeling she was apparently having. She was still my sister after all, and I wanted to help her if possible. "Really, so it's not something you've felt before? Did something happen about the time it started?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:32 pm

"J~Just a feeling of warmth and tingles... aah... o~one of my friends said she figured maybe some of us, or all of us now... aah... c~could go into heat or season or whatever it's called. I~I told her t~that was crazy but... w~well... w~would explain w~why I feel so horny right now." She explains, soon moaning before deepthroating your cock and surprising you as she practically fucks her own face in her eagerness.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:43 am

I gasped as my sister deepthroated my cock unsure about how I felt about what she thought this might be. Weren't animals supposed to be more fertile when they were in heat? Would Cynthia be satisfied just from sucking me off? Those thoughts only excited me further as she took more and more of my shaft until I felt her lips press up against my half-formed knot. "Cynthia, you must really be enjoying this. I have to admit I'm enjoying it too, and with my twin sister." My hands clenched around her head before I thrust my hips trying to knot her jaw.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games