Migrating East [Ze Blitz]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Migrating East [Ze Blitz]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:08 pm

Eyes clouded with lust and arousal clear from the small but obvious bulge in his pants, Kael nods. He begins to kiss at your cock more, soon pulling back simply so that he could strip and climb into the basin with you to continue giving your rod attention. His member was indeed small, likely even for an elf male, only further indicating his true role was what he was doing now. His soft, delicate hands began to stroke at both sides of your rod as it was lavished in soft, teasing kisses and the occasional lick as the lust adled the bitch boi's head further.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:30 pm

Ghaz gave Kael an appreciative groan as he stripped and climbed into the pool of warm water with him, casting his gaze down along the lithe form of the elf as he got to work servicing his first orc dick. It seemed he wasn't much of a man as expected, sporting a cock that looked like it only had fair competition in size from one of Ghaz's fingers. But that didn't matter. What did matter was the soft, feminine curves of his body and the plushness of his ass, of which he seemed fairly blessed.

"Feels right, don' it? Bet this ain't the first time ya thought of suckin' cock. Probably been cravin' it for a while, ain'cha?" He asked rhetorically as he lounged. "Better get familiar with it, 'n any case. Gonna be havin' a lot of baths with me if ya do a good job. An' you do want to a good job, don'cha?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:01 am

Kael only gives soft moans and "Mhmmhms" every so often as he occasionally nods to your words. Eventually he brings his lips to the tip of your rod and begins to suckle at your cumslit as his hands work along your shaft, feeling just as good as his mother's had as one eventually travels down to your gonads once more to resume the attention they had been getting moments before.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:09 am

The orc was content to sit back and allow this girly cocksucker to explore his shaft for a good long while. He occasionally coached the near-hypnotized elf on how best to please him, using his hand to guide as much of his hefty shaft into Kael's mouth as he could. Though he hadn't intended on it at first, Kael's ministrations had gotten him going, and the orc could feel his big, virile balls churning up another load to shoot into another pretty elf.

"Gonna cum soon.. Grhhm.. go faster. Work for this nut." He grunted, tightening his grip on the blond locks between his finger.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:48 am

Hearing this, the young elf starts trying to take a bit more of your cock into his mouth, pushing slightly into your throat as he gasps and gurgles, yet you feel yourself drawing nearer to your limits. Pleasure is rising and is only enhanced as he begins to roll your balls about, his lust filled eyes glancing up at you with a virgin hunger to taste your cream.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:05 am

It wouldn't take much longer for Ghaz to reach his limit with such a dedicated cocksucker between his legs. His hefty sack tightened in the soft grip massaging it, and with several powerful throbs, the orc's fat, green pillar erupted into the femboi's mouth. Thick, salty strands of virile cum fired all across the elf's tongue, and Ghaz kept his hand firmly on top of Kael's head to ensure it all either shot down his throat or filled his mouth.

"Savor it, girly-boy, 'cause this dick is gonna get messy while I'm here, and yer gonna be cleanin' it for me more than this once." He'd eventually grunt after he had unloaded the last few spurts and let go of his rod-polisher.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:40 am

Kael squealed, eyes at first going wide as your cum began erupting into his mouth and throat. However... as he began to taste it, his eyes became very hazy and he swayed on the spot. Something vaguely twitches at the back of your mind, from a moment during the war... some prisoners, men or women didn't matter, found themselves more easily broken in by your people as sex slaves. Especially once they got a taste of Orc cum. Perhaps the same was true for this girly boi?

Regardless, Kael nodded softly, moaning as he slurped and suckled out every last bit of what you had to offer before pulling off with a lewd pop. "A~Ahh... y~Yeah... o~okay... t~that sounds good..."
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:51 am

It was an interesting thought... and one Ghaz'dak put away for later. Whatever the reason, it seemed his spunk was quite a treat for these soft, long-eared beings. With how well Mizra and her son worked him off, he didn't intend to hold it back from them either. Ghaz slowly rose from his position in the basin, grabbing at whatever cloth was available to dry with.

"Go on and beat that little dick ya got 'til you finish. Gods know yer probably harder than a rock after that." He reached for his loincloth, thinking for a moment, before tossing it to Kael.

"Sniff this while ya do. Smells like musky orc cock, so it'll probably make ya bust harder than ever. Do me a favor an' wash it once yer done." With that, he decided to towel off as best he could and wrap that cloth around his waist in the meantime. Not like he had much else to wear, and he doubted Mizra would mind if a bit of dick flopped into view now and again, so long as he was coy about it.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:02 am

Nodding and lost in his cum drunk stupor, he begins to do exactly as you told him, stroking off at his own smaller member as he takes in long draws of breath from your loincloth. As you head out, you find that Mizra is in fact coming in, and she smiles as she sees you in naught but a towel.

"Mhm, what a wonderful sight to walk in on. So, enjoy your bath?"
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:07 am

"Could say that, yeah. Worked up quite a sweat doin' somethin' for a real nice lady earlier." He remarked with a crude grin. He adjusted his towel slightly, giving her a view of the thick shaft that now hung soft against his thigh, though he didn't address it enough to make it seem intentional.

"Speakin' of, this village got a tailor? I'un know if the menfolk 'round here will appreciate the view quite so much as their wives and daughters, and I'un wanna get a spear to the back on my first week livin' here."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:41 am

She blushes at that, and licks her lips briefly when she sees your cock, but otherwise moves to take a basket of some produce over to the counter. As for your question, "Yes, there is a tailor, though I don't know if she'd be open to working for you. I do know my way with a needle and thread though, so could possibly make something better for you if you like, though it won't be as good as her work."
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:47 am

"I'd appreciate it either way." Ghaz replied with a shrug. "Do raise the point 'bout blendin' in better, though. Gonna be tough livin' here if half the town won't look my way. Got any idea who I can win over?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Mizra Took a moment to think about that and she set the baskets down and started prepping some of the produce she had brought. "Well, helping out with the blacksmith might earn you more favor in the town. He is a well respected man and is also helped do with bandits in the past. You could also see about just offering to help anyone around town who needs it for free… If there is no cost involved some folks might be willing to overlook what you are for the help.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:15 am

"Hmm.. Guessin' I'll head out that way tomorrow. Probably ain't gonna be willing to hear from a half-naked orc in a towel." Ghaz replied after a moment. Judging by the vegetables Mizra had set to working on, he gathered she was probably getting ready to cook.

"I'll get out of yer hair for a while. Probably lounge around 'til dinner, then see if I can't get ya nice and tuckered out for bed, if ya still got an itch for it." He slapped his cock against his leg for emphasis, then headed for the common room he'd eaten in earlier.

"Oh and uh... don't head into the wash room. Kael's doin' some laundry for me. I reckon he don't wanna be disturbed."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:08 am

She nods at that and gives a raised eyebrow at the last bit, but quickly returns her focus to preparing the meal for later. As you walk into the common room however, you see that Zania is walking into the house. She already looks a little flustered, and gets more so when she sees you and not but a towel and your shaft nearly showing. Her gaze lingers there for about three seconds before she grumbles and heads off to her own room.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:11 pm

"Nice to see ya too." Ghaz called in response. He could've pressed the issue, but Zania seemed just as moody as her mother described, and he didn't wanna push his luck on his first day. Especially when he'd already dumped a load in her mother and brother already.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:14 pm

Relaxing in the common room for a bit, you eventually see Kael walk in with your clothes. He blushes brilliantly and hands your loincloth over to you, nice and clean, then turns to get ready to head off to his room.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:57 am

Ghaz accepted the laundered cloth with gusto, giving Kael an appreciative clap on the bottom as he retreated to his chambers. Once he had dressed himself up and settled in, though, the orc opted not to rock the boat too much more for the rest of the night, eating dinner and making conversation as best he knew how. Once that was done and over with, he decided to retire to the modest guest room in preparation for the next day, when he'd set off to find this smith and garner some goodwill among the townfolk.

Unless, of course, Mizra decided her bed needed rocking in place of any boat. He was a courtesy guest, after all... and it never hurt to give Zania a little insight as to his capabilities.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:12 pm

Mizra did indeed decide she wanted her boat rocked, and you were more than able to satisfy her before heading back to the guest room. You caught Zania peeking through her door, though she spotted such and quickly closed it. Kael of course didn't seem to notice you had seen him peeking out as well, his eyes glued to your dick as you set off.

The next few days go by relatively quietly. You help out Mizra around the house and on her herb gathering outside the town walls, as well as start to assist the blacksmith who it seemed was getting a bit on in years and while he was still strong enough to do all the work, having someone else to help was much appreciated. Though you did have to put up with hearing him complain that his son had run off to become a bard.

By the end of the week, you'd earned enough goodwill that the tailor was indeed willing to take your order for some more appropriate pants and even a tunic if you so desired, though you had a feeling she had charged you more. Of more interest to you however was that as you got back to the house after measuring, you saw Kael peeking out at you and gesturing for you to join him in the wash room.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm

Ghaz was intrigued by Kael's gesturing when he finally returned home, and while he had a sneaking suspicion about what the elf wanted, he decided to go with the flow and find out from the girlyboy himself what he required.

"'Cha pokin' yer head out for? Lost yer rag or something?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games