Migrating East [Ze Blitz]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Migrating East [Ze Blitz]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:19 pm

Kael squirmed slightly as you settle up against him even as you let go of his rear… However, you feel him tense up a bit and freeze in place as he feels your large shaft laying across the back of his behind. He tries to come up with an answer but doesn't end up saying anything, his mouth simply opening and closing as he gulps nervously. It takes him a moment to manage to even say, "I… I spilled s~some juice on the table a~a little while ago... before you came in, and I~I want to make sure it's clean so mom doesn't notice."
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:28 pm

It was of great amusement that a bit of dick got Kael so flustered, and part of him wanted to tease the poor elf further. But, considering their fledgling relationship, Ghaz elected to be merciful. He reached out and placed a big hand on the elf's head, gently rustling his hair.

"Ain't you just a sweet boi, helpin' yer ma like that. Happens that I did the same earlier. Worked up a bit of a sweat, too." The orc said, pulling away from Kael to give him a respite. Of course, he still planned to tease the poor guy. Couldn't pout like that and not receive some. "Could use a wash, after that. Ain't no stream nearby, though. You got a pump I can use? Or do you townfolk got one of them bath houses?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:46 pm

"T~There is a bath house in town, but it costs a bit of coin to use." Kael says as he tries to compose himself... and keep from glancing towards your groin. "W~We do have a small washroom that we use with water gathered from the well though... i~I could heat some of the water up for you if you like."
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:23 pm

"Good lad. Thinkin' I'll take you up on that. If you're quick, maybe I'll even let ya watch." Ghaz replied with a chuckle, intent on teasing him since he seemed so hard up to divert his eyes. It was clear he was curious as to what was flopping around in the loin cloth, and the orc saw little reason to deny him.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:56 am

That left Kael sputtering again, but he quickly hurried off to a small room that was used as the wash room. You could hear him getting to work getting your bath ready for you... though you could probably really tease him by heading on in naked and letting him catch sight of your more impressive member.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:00 am

Ghazdak decided he'd give Kael time enough to ready the bath before going in. Didn't want to distract him, after all. Although once his patience reached its limit, he disrobed in short order and headed in with little shame. It wasn't like bathing around other people was a foreign thing for a soldier, and if Kael had complaints, well, either the sight of Ghaz's cock or a brief explanation of orcish culture would do to silence them.

"So, you joinin' me? Seems a shame to waste all that heat for the water." He boomed as he entered, to spook the lad as much as tease him.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:25 am

Kael nearly jumped, coming just a head shy of smacking his head on the ceiling. He turned and seemed ready to let out a retort, then squeaked as his eyes became glued to your massive member. He tries again to say something, but only manages to open and close his mouth as he stares at your pillar of orc flesh.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:28 am

"My eyes are up here, shortie." Ghaz remarked with a crooked grin, before inviting himself in and looking about for a seat so he could see how elves did their bathing. Of course, he made sure to emphasize his shaft's presence as he strode, letting it swing free between his thighs.

"'S wrong? Ain't you got one too?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:30 am

The large wash basin only had a slab of rock as a seat, albeit one that had been smoothed out so as to not be uncomfortable to sit on. The water is pleasantly warm and you continue to watch in amusement as Kael seems fixated on the your shaft... you even see his own hand moving to cup himself, almost as if trying to compare...

It's rather hilarious when the first words he finally speaks are "Y~Yours is so much bigger..."
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:57 am

Ghaz had a laugh at that, plopping himself down and reaching for a rag so he could begin wiping himself down.

"I reckon I must be if yer that flabbergasted. Funny thing is, I ain't even hard. It gets a lot bigger than this." He boasted, reaching down to heft it up for the elf to see.

"I might be hung even for my kind, but ya shouldn't expect to beat an orc at a dick measurin' contest in the first place. 'Specially when yer built like that. Wouldn't look right, havin' a bitch breaker on a girly boi like you."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:01 am

Kael's eyes bug out more as you tell him this, but you yourself notice with amusement that his own groin twitches a bit within his pants. Hehe... the girl elf boi was getting aroused at the sight of your cock. In fact, when you basically admit all of your kind are large like that, he shivers a fair bit. Your own breeding instincts begin to pick up on it... oh yes, boi was the right term for this lad... though an orc serving bitch boi would be even more suiting~
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:36 am

Ghaz was somewhat surprised by how easily Kael became aroused, but chalked it up to a lack of action on his part... or, maybe he just shared his mother's affinity for orc cock. It mattered little to him. He made no efforts to stop the elf's awkward staring as he scrubbed himself down and enjoyed the comforts of indoor bathing. Though, when it came time to wash his privates, he peered up at Kael.

"You gonna keep gawkin' at it with a tent in yer drawers or what?" The orc asked, shaking his flaccid shaft at the peeping tom.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:21 pm

That seems to snap Kael out of his stupor, and he blushes and asks "I~I uh, s~should I l~leave, o~or... o~or do you want help w~washing?" You get the feeling he almost wanted to add 'that' in reference to your member, but he seems too embarrassed to admit such.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:30 pm

"If ya wanna touch it, ya gotta learn to ask. Ain't nobody gonna give ya somethin' ya want if ya don't speak up." Ghaz scolded, though he wasn't particularly severe in tone. He opened his legs, tossing the rag to Kael.

"Get over here and wash it for me, since ya clearly wanna play with it. Got somewhere to be puttin' it later, so ya oughta be thorough."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:41 pm

Kael blushed even more, nearly turning as red as an apple... but he didn't deny your words and after a moment came over and began to wash your shaft, his eyes widening as he felt it twitch through the rag. You note with some amusement that his face is a bit closer to it then the elf boi probably intended... perhaps your musk was drawing him in hehe.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Ghaz reclined somewhat when Kael got to work for him. It felt nice, to be pampered by a cute elf who seemed so enthralled by his masculinity. Especially when that enthralling led to the feminine village dweller fondling his cock. It was hard not to, well, get hard under those conditions. The cock Kael found to be so big only grew from his gentle ministrations.

"Good boi... feels real good, what yer doin'... Get the balls too. Got 'em a bit messy earlier." He mumbled.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:04 pm

"Y~Yes s~sir..." Kael says, almost breathless as he continues his work, though before he seems to be consciously aware of it... his face is inches from the side of your cock, his warm breath washing over it as the hand with the rag moves to clean your balls... while his other hand softly strokes it and tries to wrap around it.

"I... I can't even get my hand entirely around it..." He mumbles in awe as his hand begins to scrub gently at your gonads.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:17 pm

"Mhh.. Most gotta grab it with both, or stretch that jaw an' use their throats." He boasted softly, amused by Kael's awe. He let the pretty elf have his fun, marveling at the shaft while he cleaned it diligently. After a while, though, the orc decided to be mischievous.

"Kiss it." He ordered, a crooked grin on his lips. "Right on tha' head."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Maybe your musk was messing with his head... because he just nodded and let out an aroused "U~Uh huh." And then leaned forward and kissed your cockhead, shivering as he took in another deep breath... and kissed it again as he let out a soft moan, his eyes now hazy.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:01 pm

Maybe Mizra was onto something when she was gushing about his tasty cock. Ghaz hadn't expected Kael's mouth to magnetize so easily to his member, but he certainly wasn't going to complain about having a pair of pretty pink lips on his cockhead. Instead, he reached down to thread his fingers through the elf's blond locks to encourage his head's place between the warrior's thighs.

"There ya go... 'S good, ain't it? Nice an' meaty. Get a good taste, an' get to workin' the rest of it with those hands."
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games