Migrating East [Ze Blitz]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Migrating East [Ze Blitz]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:23 pm

"Very well. As soon as I'm done, I'll meet you outside." Mizra says, and you don't have to wait long. Five minutes pass before she comes on out, and as she gestures for you to follow her closely, she whispers, "I do indeed need to get these herbs, and the woods are getting dangerous... but first, we're going to find someplace a bit more private so we can... get to know each other better."
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:30 pm

He groaned in relief at that, though big as he was, it sounded more like a deep rumble. "Ah, good... I was hopin' you'd want to get, er... to know me, before we left. Lookin' at your lick your lips like that got a lot of... uh, knowledge, bubblin' up in me." He admitted in a pretty pathetic attempt to be subtle. He resigned himself to follow Mizra regardless.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:36 pm

She gave you a seductive, sultry smile. "Mmhm, I can teach you how to be a bit more subtle if you like... but that's for later. I think we both need each other sooner rather than later." With that, she leads you out of the town and a ways a bit. After about ten minutes of wandering, she stopped you by reaching out and rubbing her hand over your groin, her fingers teasingly dancing over your cock through the loincloth as she said "There's a small clustered grove just a bit further from here... it'll be the perfect spot."
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:47 pm

It was quite torturous, having to follow this busty elf and watch her thick ass as she led him out of town and into the rural outskirts. He was turned on, at that point, and short of blowing some thick white ropes inside or on Mizra, it likely wasn't going to go away. So, needless to say, when she ran her delicate fingers over the ever growing hunk of meat in his loincloth, he rumbled again in need. "Hurry then... Takes much longer and I'm gonna end up strippin' you down right here and poundin' another kid into your stomach."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:54 pm

She seemed to shiver at that, and then, to your surprise, said "I~If it ends up taking too long... then feel free to do just that~ I'm just as impatient as you... I'm merely wishing to make it less likely for us to be interrupted~" (11) It takes only three more minutes, but those minutes are near torture. Still, you keep yourself in control, especially briefly when you thought you heard someone else nearby, but it simply turned out to be a deer.

As soon as she lead you through partially hidden passage into the small grove, which had an abandoned well within it, Mizra practically tossed her clothes off and dropped onto all fours, lifting her ass into the air as you saw just how drenched her petals were.

"P~Please Ghaz... stuff me, stuff me with your mighty Orc Dick... as soon as I saw you I could tell you were hung like a horse, and I need a dick like that inside me!"
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:13 pm

Ghaz couldn't help but throb at her reaction. There was something about breeding a woman that got him rock solid. Maybe it was an orc thing, a need to continue the tribe with strong warriors, or simply his reaction to the motherly elf so readily lusting for his cock. It took all he had not to jump her right then and there, and by the time they got to the grove and she hastily did away with her cotton dress, the orc had already yanked his loincloth off and shrugged off the sword slung over his shoulder.

He could smell her arousal from across the grove, and wasted no time in hurrying over to her and dropping to his knees behind her. He half wanted to bury his face between her thighs and taste that sweet elf pussy, but his cock required attention now, the green pillar standing firm and proud from his pelvis like some kind of obscene obelisk. He dug his strong fingers into her ass, pulling her back against the forearm length shaft and grinding it between her plump, tanned cheeks.

"Oh? Here I was, thinkin' you were doin' this out of the kindness of yer heart. But all you wanted from me was a good, hard fuckin', huh?" He teased, pulling his shaft from between her cheeks and lining the bulbous head up with her soaked folds.

"Don'cha worry. The feeling is mutual!" Without ceremony, he pushed forward, and parted her tight folds with his member, struggling somewhat in spite of her wet on account of their size difference. "Good woman like you... grrrhhh... needs a big, hung man. Needs the kind of cock only orcs got. Deserves it!" Inch by inch, he sunk more and more into Mizra, keeping a firm hold of her juicy ass so she couldn't get away even as his tip barreled towards her limits and threatened to stretch her tum. He wanted to feel all of it, all of his massive cock inside her. Only once his grapefruit sized balls met her thighs would be consider pulling out. Then the fucking could begin with a hard dive back in.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:32 pm

Mizra panted and whimpered as she felt your rockhard pole of man meat sliding between her plump cheeks. Her own hips began to move as she rocked back into you, craving your fuckpole to be stuffed deep inside of her as soon as possible. She blushes at your teasing, but doesn't look like she's in any state to try and give any kind of response other than her needy moans that made your shaft twitch more and more.

And of course, she rewarded you with a shrill, lusty scream and the warm, wet, and tight folds of her depths. Her love canal practically clings to you as you spread her so... oh yes, she hadn't had a cock in a long time... she needed this... she needed a stud like you stretching such a fine hole as often as it could be. She throws her head back and moans as you begin sinking more and more of your rod into her, each inch being wrung by her rippling insides as already she seemed like she was cumming, or close to it and her pussy was working to get at your fertile, thick spunk. Given the look on her face, you doubt she would have tried to get away even if you did let go.

As your balls do indeed reach her, she goes over the edge, tongue lolling out as she gurgled a bit and giggled as she said "A~Already? Hehehe... oohh... t~think I might go crazy from this... w~we've barely even started hehe..." It feels like it's going to be a bit hard to fuck her for the moment with how tight she is... but you've got the strength to force your way in and out.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Just sliding his cock home was an exercise in self-restraint, as it seemed like Mizra's pussy was intent to milk every drop of cum he had in his balls from the very get go. He had to dig his fingers into the supple elf ass before him and inhale deep to keep from losing himself in her tight, wet folds as they spasmed and churned around his lengthy shaft. Poor woman had cum already, it seemed, before he even had the chance to bottom out again. He chuckled in response to her lust-drunk giggling, giving her ass a firm kneading.

"Don'cha worry. I'll try not to break ya in too hard. No promises though. Not with pussy this good." As if to emphasis the point, he shifted back and pulled himself out of her all the way to the crown, only to pull her backwards while he pushed his hips into her, forcing his oversized manhood back into her depths with a lewd squelch. Then he did it again, slowly working up a rhythm of pussy stretching thrusts.

"'Course, maybe it needs some breakin' in, huh? Your husband wasn't packin' anything this big, was he?" He couldn't help but throb at that thought. He remembered how Kael was looking at his bulge, so envious and shy. Elves had nothing on a big, fat orc cock... and the fact he was showing Mizra just how true that was had his balls already thrumming with heat.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:28 pm

"Hehe, g~good to k~know... mhm... n~not sure how my c~children would respond to that if I came home drunk off your c~cock." Mizra said with some more giggles, then cried out as you made your second thrust... and third and fourth, the pace still starting out a bit slow as each shove back into her seemed to drive her body wild... still, you were slowly stretching her out with each plunge and it wouldn't take too long before you could really cut loose.

"A~Ahhn... mhm... f~fuck... n~no... h~he was big b~by elf standards... b~But oooh... n~nothing like your's G~Ghaz... n~nothing at all like yours..." She giggled and burbled a bit more, moaning as she added just a bit drunkenly, "Heheh, you know, with a cock like this, all it'd have taken to have me happy to be dragged off by an orcish warparty is one round with a cock like this~"
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:47 pm

"Oh? Must be why you picked 'em then. Always been a size-queen, ain'cha?" Ghaz let out half a laugh and half a groan, sounding like a throaty rumble as he clapped his huge balls against her soaked folds again and again. Didn't make much difference to him. He had a damn good hunch that he was the biggest lad around for a few hundred miles, and had no problem scratching this wanton mother's itch for a good deep fucking whenever she needed it. Which must have been pretty damn often, with how quickly she devolved into shallow breaths, heated squeals and cock-struck giggling.

"Bet you woulda. Sexy woman like you, with a nice thick ass and matchin' tits, ya'd get passed around camp all night." He told her, punctuating his words by giving her exposed behind a good hard smack to watch it jiggle. "Gettin' pounded by big, strong cock after cock. Makin' ya forget all about lil' elf dick 'til you couldn't even remember what it was like before the orcs took ya." He began to speed up as he egged her on, savoring how her pussy seemed to try sucking his invading monster in.

"But that ain't gonna happen. Not all of it. 'Cause see, I ain't never been good at sharing my spoils." His thick hands clasped around her hips now, pulling her back into him with the rhythm of his increasingly hard thrusts. "This pussy here, this is mine now. It was mine when you took a look at me earlier and decided to spread those legs of yours for it. So now, now you'll have ta settle for havin' one big, strong orc cock makin' ya forget about lil' elf dick and everything else before ya started gettin' bred before it."

He could feel his instincts kicking in. The need to conquer, dominating and breed. It emboldened his thrusts, and he reached one strong hand from her hips to her long turquoise hair, coiling it around his big fingers until he had a good handful right near her scalp. He pulled on it, forcing her head up in tandem with his quickening thrusts and the rising heat in his balls. "Say it! Tell 'em who owns this elf's pussy now. Whole town's gonna know when I start dickin' you right in yer bed when I get the urge. Tell 'em what kinda cock makes you scream!"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:04 am

Each slap of your balls against her earned you more tight convulsions around your large, throbbing member as she let out all the sexy sounds she was capable of. You were rather certain that it would only take this one round, maybe two tops, to get her utterly addicted to your member. You imagine it wouldn't take much for her to reach a point where she asked you to rail her even in the presence of her children... maybe she'd get turned on more with them there! Then the cute daughter and the might as well be a girl son could see just how much you were packing!

"Oooh yush... yessshh... f~fuck that... that... oohh..." She says as you declare her puss to belong to you and you alone. The mention of being bred is enough to push her over the edge, and even as you began to thrust harder, rut deeper, the need to breed her and fill her with Orc progeny, she keeps cumming. It's easy for her to scream out what you want to hear.

"Y~Yours! G~Ghaz's! T~This e~elf pussy is G~Ghaz's now!" She squeals out, moaning like the needy slut she is as she cries "O~ORC COCK! O~ORC COCK IS B~BREEDING ME~! MAKING M~MY HEAD GO SO DIZZY!"
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:34 am

The sensation of good, tight, wet elf pussy clenching hard on his shaft had Ghaz nearly seeing red. Her sounds, the squelching, the way she broke down and screamed to the world that she was his sow to breed as he wanted... It was all too much to bear. He could feel his nuts thrumming in need, tightening against him as he rutted into her over and over. It had to happen. He had to cum, and pump this motherly elf full of his virile seed. With hips that wide, tits that big, she was made to take his load and give him a nice, big family. He'd be her man now, remind her what it felt like to be a woman, settle in this little hamlet and get himself a harem that would make his ancestors proud. They fought and bled for fertile grounds... and now he was gonna claim those grounds.

With a deep, bestial roar, he yanked Mizra's head back to force a nice arch, reminding her what her place was as he hit his peak. His huge, pillar-like cock throbbed hard inside her, and with a final few hard, ball clapping thrusts, he felt the floodgates open, and his member erupted with the first of many thick streams of cum. He held her close, bottoming out to ensure every drop of his potent seed hit her deepest parts, filling her womb until it could hold no more and rivets began to shoot free from the tightly packed seal. He let every ounce of that pent up, sticky tension out into his elven lover, and only when his shaft ceased to jerk and throb did he think to let go of her hair and let her drop free, reason returning to him in lieu of breed-crazy lust.

"Mm.. how's that? Itched that spot you ain't had scratched in a while? Or am I gonna hav'ta lay you down in this glade and pump out another one?" He asked with a certain smugness, running his large hand over one of her caramel cheeks to give it an appreciative squeeze.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:25 pm

All of those thoughts running through your head as time seemed to slow only helps to enhance the rush of climax as you hilted into her and forced her into such a lewd position. Her own cries of euphoric ecstasy continued as he made those final thrusts before you began to fill her with your rich cream. Every fresh jet of it seemed to elicit another cry or squeal from the Elven mother as you fell her inner walls convulse around you, practically trying to milk you of every last drop as if her life depended on it. You saw in some amusement that with the amount you are pumping into her, her stomach began to distend just a bit from the sheer volume of fresh Orc seed that this widow had doubtless been meeting for some time.

Mizra was left a drunken, giggling mess as she slumped down face first into the grass, her whole body twitching as it was clear that you had very much done exactly that, maybe a bit more so even. It was likely going to be a bit before she was fully out of it and able to speak and reason a bit more properly.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:47 am

Ghaz chuckled. Pent up as he was, maybe he got a little too into it. She hadn't taken cock in who knew how long. Probably could've done with being eased into a good hard dicking. But she didn't seem in a state to complain. The hulking orc flopped onto his side, pulling his freshly creampied lover up against his chest so she could recover from her intense orgasm in the safety of a strong arm. Of course, it wasn't totally charitable, as he cupped one of her large breasts in an equally large hand, fondling it absentmindedly as he rested in the glade.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:52 am

Mizra moaned absently as you did this, squirming atop your lap every so often as she worked to come down from the high of the proper orc dicking you had given her. To your surprise, one of the first things she said once she recovered enough was, with a giggle, "Mmhm... I~I think my daughter could use a round like that too... m~make her a bit less uptight about such things and the attention of men~" She pushed her breasts against you more as she began to kiss her way up your chest, humming happily as you continued to knead her chest melons.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:01 am

"Yeah? She seemed a little cold." Ghaz admitted, somewhat surprised by her leap right to her daughter. Of course, he didn't mind too much. Elf culture was foreign to him and it probably wasn't a stretch to say they were sexually open, what with how quick Mizra let him pound her pussy. He sighed contentedly as she kissed along the musculature of his chest, keeping her good and close and savoring her warmth.

"Might be a bit much for her if she ain't had much dick. Don't reckon the humans in this town are rockin' something like this." He gestured down to his member, still half-hard and drooling the remnants of his load. "Speakin' of, you mind cleanin' me up? That pussy of yours soaked it and the boys somethin' fierce. Gonna wreak like elf cum for days."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:14 am

"Mmhm, I suppose I am somewhat to blame... the story I told her of how her father and I met does sound a bit like a romantic fairy tale... so she wants to find that one and only rather than mess around as I did til I found him." Mizra says, chuckling a bit as she kissed at your neck and then just nestled her head there as she let her plump rear rest against your still hard member. She shook her head at that, laughing a bit as she retorted "If there was, I might not have snatched you up as quick as I did."

As for cleaning you up, she smiled and happily sidled down... only to wrap her breasts around your member first as she purred "No reason I can't have fun doing so too~"
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:24 am

"Ain't your fault. Poor girl just wants a good man to take care of her. No different than any man wants." He replied languidly, closing his eyes as he basked in the moment. "'Course, some of us want more than one good woman. Can't be blamed. 'Specially with elves like you runnin' around." He peeped a single eye open at that, giving her a mischievous grin.

At the elven minx's antics, Ghaz let out a snort. Feeling his still wet cock slip between those pillowy breasts got a surge of arousal pumping through it, and he quickly began to hard in preparation for round two. "You'da been popular with the orcs, alright. Can't teach hunger for dick like that. Do your worst."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:35 am

"Happily~" She purrs, squeezing them around you and getting into a bit of a decent pace as she rubbed them up and down your rod. Her mouth wasn't idle, moving to kiss and lap up every last bit of your combined juices that wasn't being rubbed into the skin of her chest pillows as she hummed and moaned. She giggled a bit as she pressed her face to your tip, drinking in your scent and moaning as she said "F~Fuck I think I'm already getting addicted to this cock~"
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:42 am

Ghaz slipped his hands behind his head, gazing down happily at the scenery between his legs. He couldn't help but admire those big, caramel tits as they slid up and down his fleshy pillar, and her playful suckling and affectionate kisses only caused it to throb to full mast as she worshiped the tip. "Good. No harm in gettin' some cravings. 'Cause this ain't the last time we're fuckin'. I need pussy like this more often, and you need a cock in your life to keep you nice and sated. Might as well solve both issues and stick around, eh?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games