abuse of magic[reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: abuse of magic[reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:46 am

(54)
" no, but I don't really know you it was stupid, it's not something I should just do," she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:35 am

Toren decided to push. Not hard for now but enough to start shifting things in his favor. Katie would make a nice toy and test dummy for his spells, and every wizard needs his assistants. He spoke as he cast the love spell again. "Sometimes it's one little event that sparks a fire. Events like a white knight saving you from an embarrassing situation."
He wanted her to connect her feelings to his actions. Make her believe that this was all her.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:39 am

" I guess your right" she agrees with a nod " that or I actually am a bit ill" she tells you " check to see if i have a fever?" she suggests
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:47 am

Toren kept the magic flowing as he put his forehead against hers. After a few seconds he spoke. "Feels fine to me, do you feel hot anywhere in specific?"
He lowered his head and kissed her again, but he held it this time testing the waters.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:00 am

she shakes her head " no uh, I just thought it might explain why I spontaneously kissed you" she explains, she didn't' seem to mind in fact it seemed to make her feel a little better
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:05 am

He broke the kiss and smiled. He increased the power of his spell a little before speaking. "Would you still like me to put your bra on you. I can't say I still want to."
He chuckled before holding up her bra, but obviously letting his gaze fall to her hands covering her chest.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:08 am

she shakes her head " if you don't want to then don't worry about it, you've already seen my breasts after all" she says with a shrug
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:13 am

Toren threw the bra on the bed and again kissed her. This time he tried to push his tongue into her mouth. He felt the urge to push fully with his spell, but he knew that he needed to ease her in a bit more. His hands moved to hers and pulled them apart so her breast were free and visible. He took both her hands in his as they kissed.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:28 am

she let's you do just that not seeming to mind too much at all as the spell kept her in a state of constant attraction
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:33 am

Toren broke the kiss and looked down at her chest. He spoke as he moved his gaze to the bed behind her. "I think you should lay down and rest..."
He let go of her hands and gave her room to climb onto the bed.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:38 am

she nods and lays down, " okay but can we keep kissing?" she asks you with a lusty smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:42 am

Toren climbed onto the bed next to her and spoke. "I could do even more if you want."
He laid next to her and stole her lips again after dancing with her tongue for a minute he broke it and waited for her answer.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:59 am

"of course "she tells you with a nervous smile making sure that you had full access to her to do with as you pleased
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:03 am

Toren decided that it was time to trigger her. He cast his love spell at the accidental power he did earlier while his hand moved to her crotch. If she didn't suddenly mount him then he'd hike her skirt up and begin rubbing her slit through her underwear. "We might want to be quick before somebody finds us."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:06 am

she gasps happily, letting you do things your way for now, making it as easy as possibly for you to get to and rub at her slit " Toren, I think I love you" she tells you breathlessly after a moment
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:08 am

Toren moved his underwear out of his way as he spoke. "Isn't it too soon to judge that? I kinda like the idea of being your lover though. Are you a virgin?"
He pushed two fingers in side her and began pistoning in and out as he gave her gentle kisses on the forehead.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:11 pm

" uh, I um, I am yes" she tells you with a nod " but I'm more than happy to give it to you" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:15 pm

Toren nodded and speed up his fingers. He wanted her to be nice and wet for when he fucks her hard. "Hmm maybe I'll have you ride cowgirl and do it yourself."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:23 pm

she moaned softly looking up at you " I-I can try if that's what you want" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:30 pm

Toren stopped fingering her and undid his belt. "Well we should probably start with you getting me as ready as I've gotten you."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games