abuse of magic[reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: abuse of magic[reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:12 am

"no, I just don't want to see magic used to take advantage of girls in our class, what you do beyond that , is none of my concern" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:15 am

Toren nodded and spoke. "Alright then the school is off limits. I'll keep my shenanigans to off campus. Well I guess that concludes our business for now."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:20 pm

she nods " yes, I believe it is," she agrees
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:36 pm

Toren headed for the roof exit as he spoke. "Well then stay safe and if you have any need of me, don't be afraid to ask."
Unless she stopped him, he would head to the next class. He internally grumbled as he hadn't expected to run into an obstacle so soon in his fun. He'd have to get strong enough to defeat her somehow.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:05 am

the next class was geography and fortunately, Valerie wasn't in your class for this at least
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Toren entered the class and sat down with a frown. He would have to figure out how to hide his magic before practicing in school again. He'd probably just spend the rest of the day listing off things he wants to try, and targets for him to pursue.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:41 am

the rest of the day passes quickly, and soon enough the final bell tolls and you were able to head home, or to wherever you wanted really
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Toren checked his phone for any messages from his father before looking up nearby abandoned buildings. It was time to test his combat magic.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:17 pm

there wasn't anything from your father as you looked, but just as you started your search a message from him pinged up
//message from Father Wrote:how are you getting on with your magic? everything going all right so far?
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:17 pm

Toren sent a message back to his father with a sigh. 'Got a stronger witch at my school. She's playing altruistic and wants me to stop being evil with my powers. Oh I also used magic to get a girl to have wild sex with me. I did have a misfire of the spell though and things got interesting. Oh where is a good place to practice combat magic?'
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:15 pm

//message from Father Wrote:Who was it? I can put her in her place for you if you'd like.
anyway your best bet for a place to practice quietly would probably be the old industrial estate, just outside town, it's been abandoned so there shouldn't be anyone there
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:40 pm

Toren sent a message back as he headed for his father's recommended training ground. 'No I will do it myself. Just send me any advice you have for making a magic shield and disabling somebody else's magic.'
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:00 am

///message from father Wrote:Magic shields are relatively easy, especially if you understand the other persons magic, but broadly speaking there are three steps to a good magic shield, Detection, focused, and Counteraction. Detection allows you to work out where your being an attack from, and where the shield needs to be focused. then you Focus your magic in that area, and finally reduce or preferably nullify the oncoming attack.
disabling someone else's magic is tricky, the easiest way of doing it, would be to break their focus which makes it much harder to cast, but even then an experienced mage can pull of magic use to some extent"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:44 am

Toren let out a grumpy sigh as he read and walked. Of course it couldn't be as easy as just making a wall of magic. He sent a message before he checked the map on his phone. 'How do I work on detection?'
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:54 pm

///message from father Wrote: Detection will just kind of come to you as you get more used to your powers. it'll be obvious when you get there and once you do, I can teach you some more advanced techniques involving detecting someone specifics magic

soon enough you where at the location that your father had recommended though of course that didn't mean that you had to stop messaging him
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Toren sent his father a message before getting to work making sure that there was no one around. 'Hey do you know any good cloaking or repelling spells so I don't get caught. A rune might be useful as well.'
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:02 pm

the area seemed to be empty and it seemed like you'd have plenty of privacy for the time being, to do as you pleased
///message from Father Wrote:Wards are a little complex I'd probably have to teach you myself, as for cloaking, that's easier once you've got detection down, however I can create a rune to do either for you if you'd like
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Toren sent a final message back to his father. 'COol we can practice together later, and yeah a rune would be helpful.'
He focused on his work as he found a nice segment of wall to work on. He focused on the telekinesis spell he used earlier, but this time he imagine it with more force. He focused on this for a second before trying to launch it at the wall.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:34 pm

you were able to practice in peace for a while, managing to get a better feel of your magic than you had previously, at least in terms of it's offensive capabilities, you weren't on the same level as Valerie yet but you could actually use them effectively now. eventually you heard some noise from nearby, it seemed to be coming from the other side of the site and mercifully whatever was making the noise couldn't hear you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:56 am

Toren decided that since he was done with his practice, curiosity could be sated with whatever that noise was. He tried to keep his walking quiet, but he didn't necessarily take a sneaking position. He was fairly confident about not getting attacked.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games