abuse of magic[reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: abuse of magic[reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:33 pm

Valerie was in your class now too, and shortly after you got in the class started,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:48 pm

Toren looked at Valeria before looking to the board. Why was she immune to his magic? He had an idea of why, but he would have to test it. He started his experiment by trying to cast the giggle spell on her again.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:57 pm

again nothing happened, though after a moment she flipped you off without actually turning around and you began to feel a searing pain in your chest
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:39 am

Toren smirked until he felt the pain. He tried to remember his dad's lessons, and focused on creating a field of magic around him to resist her magic. He'd have to talk to her after class. She could be useful, if she didn't roast his chest right now.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:56 am

your attempts to block it didn't work but it soon faded, clearly a warning rather than an attempt to harm you, but the pain had been very real
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:49 am

Toren sat back and focused on the front of the room. He'd have to play the waiting game now. He had to talk to Valerie even if she tried to ignore him. After her display of power he needed to know if she was threat or just difficult target.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:43 pm

the rest of the lesson went quickly, and soon enough the class started to filter out on break, Valkerie waited for there to be room to pass before heading out
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:55 pm

Toren pushed through to catch up to her. He moved next to her and spoke. "That was a cool trick. Did you just mess with my nerves or was there actually a risk of you burning me from the inside out?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:09 pm

her eyes flick over to you as you talk, though she doesn't reply, continuing to walk at the same pace, as she heads upstairs presumably to the roof
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:54 am

Toren followed with a smile. If she had wanted him to stop then she would have cast her chest burning spell on him again. He would wait until they reached their destination to speak. "So is this where we talk about our future alliance?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:47 pm

she shakes her head slightly, " why would I ally with a weakling who can't control they're powers yet and uses them to manipulate girls in our class?" she asks
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Toren spoke as he looked her in the eyes. "It was a giggle spell and a good way to practice basic charm magic. I'm just getting used to my magic, and it's not like there is a play called Hogwarts for me to go to."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:55 am

" oh come on, don't pretend you didn't go further once you got that girl to the nurse's office, I can sense whenever you use your magic it's so clumsy I'd probably detect it a mile away" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:24 am

Toren shrugged and spoke. "So what if I had a little fun. It's our rights as magicians to do what we want. Only one rule remember? Nobody knows why that happened. Anyways I have to wonder why you are so skilled with that spell?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:39 pm

"natural aptitude and practice, I've had magic for months, it's not hard when you're used to it," she tells you, creating a small ball of fire in her hand and manipulates it so that it forms a small figure in her hand and then with her other hand adjusts the magic so that the figure freezes over and then collapses into a pile of icy dust.
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Toren smiled at her and spoke. "Well that makes you my senior. So Senpai, what would it take to convince you to help me learn?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:32 pm

she smirks, " I don't need anything you could give me, and I don't particularly like you, so I doubt there is anything" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:06 pm

Toren sighed and spoke as he stepped back. "So where does our relationship stand?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:28 am

"we don't have one, I am a magic user, you are a magic user, I have more power and disapprove of how you use your magic, that is all there is. Try to use magic on me again, and what I do will be a lot more permanent" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:18 pm

Toren nodded to her and spoke. "I'll keep that in mind, but are you also demanding that I not use magic in school? I'd rather not upset you anymore."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games