Magical Fox Girl~ [AnnaKimly]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magical Fox Girl~ [AnnaKimly]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:45 am

Jessica just giggles and shakes her head in amusement... but goes on ahead and presses and molds herself against you, her tail twining with your three as she shoves on into you, not stopping until her hips meet yours.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:52 am

I moan as she pushes in, panting.... yipping with each knot pushing inside... when we're flush... I sigh contently... I can feel her, every bit of her... down to her blackened shadow tinged soul... but I can feel the light inside too... and I know she can feel myself... all of me... every bit... even the scheming dark side... and... it makes me... so happy to finally feel complete... for me nad her to finally... be true... sisters...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:55 am

Jessia blushes brilliantly, feeling the same sensations as you and finding herself wishing she and you had always had this kind of closeness, this sort of bond... it was deep, soul binding and fufilling. Without the other, either of you would be lost.

Admittedly, this moment of course also distracted Jessica a bit, her cock throbbing in you as she squirmed and said "I~I k~kinda don't want to move now... j~just want to press against you like this... feels... feels right."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:56 am

I kiss her and nuzzle up against her, wrapping my legs around hers... trappeing her against and inside me... "me.... neither..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:58 am

(Luck Roll-Nat 1)

As Jessica smiles and nuzzles you, simply enjoying being joined and linked with you physically and magically, the door opens and your mother calls out "Girls, I can't decide which swimsuit to bring-"

She stops dead in her words as she sees you both like this, seeming to recognize you even through your fox forms as her eyes go wide and her jaw drops open.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:01 am

I stare, in as much shock as her... I cant speak... cant react... cant even think... if something 'bad' could happen... this is probably the worst other than a horrible monster attack...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:17 am

Jessica is in a similar state of shock, but after a moment she stutters out a "H~Hey Mom... y~you uh, s~should go with your uh... p~pink one... i~it suits you well." She glances back to you, then to your Mom as she says "W~We can uh, t~talk about this after we finish?"

Her speaking up seems to snap your mother out of it, and she nods a bit dazedly... curiously enough... you spot this but not your sister... her thighs are rubbing together a bit and her gaze has flicked towards where the two of you are joined...

"Y~Yes.. t~that sounds... g~good." Mom says as she begins to slowly back out of the room.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:18 am

I just stare, confused... and... more horny than ever before... "j-jess... d-d-did.... that just..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:23 am

Your own keen senses manage to take note that... your mother hasn't actually moved too far... in fact... you can hear a shudder from her and the softest of whimpers as your Sister nods.

"Y~Yeah... M~Mom just walked in on us... h~having sex in our f~fox girl forms."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:53 am

she's... still right... out there..." I murmur, shuddering and feeling my body tingle... "she... knows... a-a-and... and... what?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:57 am

Jessica tilts her own ears... then blushs brighter as she squeaks and whispers "S~She's... s~she's m~masturbating... t~to the s~sight o~of us doing it..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:03 am

I nod... "ex... explains... why we're... such... sluts..." I say, nuzzling her, and looking at the door... "is... she... foxy?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:06 am

Jessica giggles at that, but shakes her head... then pauses. "I~I don't.. think so? S~she... s~she has something buried deep within her... b~but it's not quite like what we have... and it's... not strong. I~if she has something foxy in her, she didn't get as much of it as we did..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:59 pm

I smile... "She passed it on to us?" I nuzzle and kiss her... "mnnmrrr love me sister..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:12 am

Jessica nodded at that, seeming to agree with that. At your word, she snickered and said "Sure... but be sure to be nice and sexy and loud so maybe we can draw Mama back in here... sounds like she hasn't had any for a while if she's playing with herself to the sight of us doing it~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:29 am

I moan and yipp… sticking my tongue out happily... "of course... momma deserves the best" I chirp, moaning and panting.. "Now fuck your slutty needy little sister... that birthed you into a slutty foxy with a huge demon dog dick!!!"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:05 am

You hear your mother moan as she hears that as Jessica begins to do just that- wildly thrusting away into you as she places her hands to each side of your head, grinding the rest of her body against you as she moans and eagerly pounds into you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:26 am

I arf and yipp happily, panting and moaning... "fuuck mee… harder... stick that beastly dick inside me and stir me up... knock your little sister up!!!"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:11 pm

Your sister doesn't hesitate to do just that, especially as she hears your mother beginning to more openly moan... in fact... ooh, she's peeking in and watching you now. Hehe, such a lewd Mama you both have~
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:28 pm

I look up at her and give my best slutty O face... though its hardly put on as my sister fucks me quite stupid, causing my tails to spasm and twitch... because our connection, I can feel her dick inside my cunt.... and god I want a dick... I wanna fuck mama with my sister... fuck her up... impregnate her with more foxy slutty horny children....

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games