A Hero's Lustful Deeds[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Hero's Lustful Deeds[Earthling]

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:26 am

"Just thought you might like having your fortune told, and the backs one of the easier spots for it." He watches a couple of globs trickle down to her ass. "An interloper will be joining you soon, but it's hard to tell if they'll be there to help or hinder you."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:07 pm

"Huh... I see." Aren nodded, recovering his breath as his cock twitched between the dancers buttocks "Anything more you can tell me?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:27 am

He shrugs his shoulders. "No, which is odd. I can't even give you a vague description. I think it's a woman but even that's cloudy." He moves back to his seat. "Oh well, won't get anywhere just thinking about it. Let's continue where we left off."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:27 pm

"Huh, but yeah, continuing sounds good to me!" The young horny hero grunted
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:03 am

He gets to playing again as the woman takes a seat. "Hmm, which hole do you want this time? And remember, you don't need to pull out this time." She starts turning her head this way and that making her locks tickle your chest.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:45 pm

"Heh, I think I'll go with your pussy again... It's just something a man can't get enough of." The young hero chuckled as he leaned back once more, glancing at his companion
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:53 am

She chuckles letting your cock grind against her lips a little. "Hmm, I've heard that one before." She groans as she impales herself on your rod. Meanwhile, Alef still has her hands over her face, but you can see her peek through her fingers every so often.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:40 am

Aren groaned in delight as the dancers oh so snug pussy once again enveloped his throbbing and rock hard cock.
He had to struggle to restrain himself from reaching out and grabbing her hips to fuck her in earnest. But he couldn't help but chuckle at Alefs demeanor "It's fine to watch you know."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:51 am

She eep'd as you called attention to her, but the dancer chuckles turning her hip and lifting a leg up onto the bed, so she can see the dancer's cunt engulf your full length again and again. "Should I be a little jealous, Hero? Her I am riding you, and your attention's on another woman." Her pussy still grips and slides over your length, so it's hard to believe she actually disapproves of it.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:38 am

"Nnngh... Heh, nah. Just trying to get her used to seeing this." Aren groaned as his oversized limb slammed against the dancers deepest core. "She's a nun... And I've promised not to try pull her into this kind of stuff... Haah... But she still needs to get used to seeing it."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:47 pm

"Hmm, poor girl doesn't know what she's missing. Such a good cock hitting all the right places." She reaches between her legs cupping your balls. "And your boys feel so nice and full even after spraying down my back too."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:18 pm

"H-Heh, blessing of the Goddess I guess!" Aren laughed as his cock throbbed inside of her"Haah... Can you turn around? I want to see your face when I flood your womb."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:41 am

"Oh, and I guess it's only a coincidence it lets you watch my tits bounce as I ride you." She turns herself lifting her leg right over your head showing off not only her flexibility but much of her body.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:15 am

"H-Heh... It's one of the reasons, to be sure." He chuckled as he watched her, like if he was hypnotized. "Fuck, if I could take you on our journey to fuck you every night!"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:25 am

Both of them chuckle. "We're not really the heroic type if you hadn't noticed. Just a pair of traveling entertainers." The woman riding you continues. "We're more interested in where our next meal comes from than the fate of the world."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:08 am

"Heh... Fuck..." Aren groaned "I am not asking you to accompany me into Dungeons and the like.. I just like to... Keep a bit of a watch over the mothers of my children!" the young hero groaned as his limb slammed against her innermost parts "At least those not part of the court. Besides, as a hero, I'll get lots of coin."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:29 am

She gasps as your cock continues plowing into her eager depths. "Ahh, just shut up and cum alreAAAAADDY!" She slams her hips down forcing you right into her womb as her depths clamped down on you pulsing around your entire length as her depths work to milk you for all you're worth.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:52 pm

And with a groan Aren came, his thick, fertile seed flooding the dancers womb like a tidalwave. The young her unable to keep himself from bucking up into her with each pulse. "F-Fuck... You are amazing~"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:58 pm

She chuckles broken a little from the moans as her cunt eagerly milks you for each thick, rich dollop. "I know, you tell me with every fresh splatter, and they are magnificent globs themselves." She reaches down between her legs to gently coax your balls not to hind anything from her gripping depths.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:45 pm

And the Hero is for sure not hiding anything as he pumps her full with his virile seed with each buck of his hips, until he's completely drained.
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games