A Hero's Lustful Deeds[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Hero's Lustful Deeds[Earthling]

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:35 pm

The crowd likewise cheered, and many seemed interested in having the pair join them as well. The man looks over the invitations before coming to a decision as the pair take the seats on the other side of your table. "I hope you folks enjoyed the show."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:41 pm

"Heh, we sure did. Aren, the Chosen Hero of this generation, at your service." the young man grinned and reached out his hand to greet the two as they sat down, with a handshake.
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:11 am

The man takes your offered hand. "Oh, I didn't realize we had a VIP in the audience. I would have considered working some of our extras into the show. I am Grent." The woman seems a little dazed when she sits down but finally takes your offered hand. "Yes, and I'm Samanar."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:20 am

"A pleasure to meet you both. What kind of extras were we talking about?" Aren asks, hoping quite a bit that it involved the beautiful woman wearing even less than she currently was
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:53 pm

He chuckles, "Well let's just say Samanar would've been in your lap rather than your friends, and she wouldn't just be giving a kiss." The acolyte next to you 'epps' as he brings up the kiss again.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:58 pm

"Ohohoho?" Aren chuckles as he leans forward and glances at the dancer "Well, I do have a room, and I would happily have a private dance~"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:03 pm

The musician holds up his hands. "Sir, we have just finished performing. Allow us some time to eat and drink first before we give any private performances." He gestures over to the innkeeper who's currently passing out bowls of some kind of stew. He's getting close to where you're seated. The dancer stares hungrily at the bowl completely missing your glance.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:25 pm

"Heh, of course, of course." Aren chuckled "So, where are you two from? We've just set ut on our quest, so any information about what lies ahead is good."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:17 pm

"Oh, we're from down south over by the Garocus area." You were traveling west currently though that didn't mean he didn't have information about the direction you were traveling.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:11 pm

"Huh, we ourselves are heading westward. Know anything about that area?" Aren asked as he took a bit of his food "It's our first time leaving the capital this far, so, any advice would be appreciated."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:47 pm

"Ah, we just came from down that way. Be very careful when you get near Redcliff; there's something not right about that place right now." Samanar shivers for a moment. "Felt like everyone was eyeing me but not the usual way people stare." She quiets as the innkeeper steps by dropping off bowls for each of you.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:10 pm

"Hmm... I see. We'll keep it in mind." Aren mumbled, "Well, ought to be interesting then!"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:57 am

The other two nod while you all begin eating your food and get another round of drink. Finally, the guy gives a stretch. "Well, if you want that private show, we might as well do it now. Else, we might just turn in for the night."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:07 pm

"Heh, sure. Let's head up to our room then!" Aren smiled in anticipation as he rose up, extending his hands to help Samanar and Alef up, like a gentleman.
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:45 pm

Alef blushed when you mentioned having the private show in your room. Samanar chuckles as you offer her your hand. "Such a Gentleman." Both girls accepting your offered hand. "Lead the way then," Grent picks up his flute letting you lead the way to the room.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:37 am

"Right this way then~" Aren chuckled as he led them upstairs to their room
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:47 am

The four of you headed up to the room. Upon entering, you found it to be rather quaint considering it was a simple roadside in, and you were used to staying in rooms in the capital.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:32 pm

"Hmmmngh..." Aren muttered as he saw the room, and as he sat down on the bed his first thought was how not-perfect it was. He was quite spoiled after all. But, for now he swallowed down his discomfort and smiled at the dancer and her handler "So, what will this dance entail~?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:26 am

As you take a seat on the bed Grent gives a look around. "Not as much room in this room, so we'll have to go with something a little more intimate." He pulls out his flute. "Just remember, no touching." As he starts to play, Samanar moves in close to you spinning in place letting a hand brush against your side as she twirls and then takes a seat right in your lap.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:27 pm

Aren had to strain himself to not grab her right then her then and there, and he managed to keep his hands firmly on the bed, supporting him as he leaned back slightly.
His cock however, strained his pants to their limit, and firmly nested itself between the dancers buttocks
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games