A Hero's Lustful Deeds[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Hero's Lustful Deeds[Earthling]

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:39 am

She sighs with relief. "Still, it is more than I can carry, so I'll need to leave a few things behind." She begins pulling out a large variety of pots and pans from the pack before selecting one to keep amongst her supplies. "Oh no, I know the 6 Divines very well, but as a mere acolyte, I haven't been privy to which Divine you were selected by."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:45 pm

"Hmm… Well…" Aren sighed, scratching the back of his head "I was chosen by Alesandra, Divinity of Lust and Love, and as such I was infused by her essence." True so far "And as a result my urges can at times be extra strong." technically true, maybe? He was pretty sure quite a large portion of his lewdness was from himself, and those extra strong urges were just constant. "Just so you know. Don't worry though, I promised my master i would not make a move on you, unless you asked me to."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:46 pm

She nods as you tell her which Divinity you were chosen by, but casts her glance aside when you bring up your urges. "I see, so Lady FIana thought to do something like that." There's something about her voice that's difficult to read, so it isn't clear if she's happy or upset that your master had gotten that promise from you. "Thank you for telling me about this. I'll make sure not to get in your way should the mood strike you."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:41 pm

"Well, let's just also say, that if you also feel similiar urges. I am willing to help you." Aren smiled his most charming smile, Before rishing up and helping the girl put away her surplus stuff "There, you ready?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:08 am

She tenses as you mention helping her with her own urges. "Oh, t-that won't be a problem." She seems to calm at your smile and is back to herself by the time the two of you have packed up the extra stuff she'd tried to pack. "Yes, I heard they are preparing some horses for us."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:35 pm

"Excellent. There are some more people I'd like to say goodbye to, but I guess if I did we'd never leave~" Aren chuckled as he grabbed his own pack and strapped it to his back "There we go."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:04 am

The two of you make your way back into the Grand Cathedral before exiting back onto the street. You recall that the church does business with Gern down by the South Gate out of the city.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:28 pm

"Right... South gate is it?" Aren pondered as he wandered the streets, looking around and trying to remember if there was anything they might need to buy
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:40 am

You had been given advanced notice that this day was coming giving you a chance to buy anything you needed. If there was anything you didn't have by now, you'd simply forgotten about it. Coming up to the stables, you could see a familiar dwarf yelling at a few stable boys as they saddle two horses.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:12 pm

"Oy! Gern!" Aren called out with a smile as he waved his hand to catch the dwarfs attention "How is the day?!"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:02 am

The dwarf turns to you with a big smile on his face. "Ehh, Aren my boy. I'm surprised they decided to cut you loose finally." He grabs your hand giving it a strong shake. "And who is this? You con a priestess into joining you?"
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:05 am

"Heh, she actually volunteered, without me asking!" Aren grinned sheepishly before scratching the back of his head "And once again... Hehe... Sorry about knocking up your daughter, I hope the coin I sent helped pay for a wizard to fix it."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:55 am

He waves you off. "Ehh, it's water under the bridge since that's all taken care of now. Just another minute and we'll have your horses ready. TIGHTEN THAT STRAP YOU LAZY SOD!" Alef looks a bit lost between the talk about getting the man's daughter pregnant and his yelling at his workers.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:16 pm

"Hehe... Thanks." Aren chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head before glancing at Alef "Oh, I was dumb enough to try drink a dwarf under the table... But things went off the rails."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:44 pm

She blushes as you call attention to her. "Oh..that sounds..exciting." She gives the impression that she's not sure how to respond but feels compelled to say something. Gern grabs your attention. "Alright, both horses are ready and raring to go. Take good care of them, and they'll serve you both well."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:57 pm

"Ah, thanks Gern!" Aren smiles widely as he approached a stallion, mounting it in a swift and fluent motion, gently patting it's neck "Alef, get on that mare, or do you need help?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:47 pm

She puts her hand on the mare, and it's clear she had never been taught to ride before. "No, I think I have this." There's a false start as she tries to pull herself up, but she gets it on the second try. It becomes evident that she wasn't taught to ride as she sits astride the horse rather than riding side-saddle leading her to flash you for just a moment as she gets her leg over the animal.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:08 pm

And in that instant what was below her skirt was etched into Aren's mind. He was definitely going to touch himself to it later. "So, shall we get going?" he asked as he rode around in a little figure eight, trying to get a feel for the stallion
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:16 pm

She nodded completely unaware of the sight you had just burned into your memory. Gern gives your stallion a light pat. "Yes, this one is a fierce beast, but I'm sure you can handle him. Good luck." The beast beneath you gives some resistance initially, but you find him wearing down by the time the gate comes into view.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:22 pm

"Heh, act well, and I'll make sure you'll get some nice mares to have fun with." Aren giggled as he patted the neck of the stallion, when out of earshot of the dwarf.
When they reached the gate he greeted the guards with a wave
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games