A Hero's Lustful Deeds[Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Hero's Lustful Deeds[Earthling]

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:39 am

The woman sitting in your lap gives a soft, bubbly giggle as she presses her soft ass down upon your hard cock. Showing no mercy, she presses down harder sliding her rear side to side before pulling that soft rear away from your lap. As she stood up, her short skirt lifted, and from your seated position, you were permitted a momentary look at her panties deep red and frilly.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Aren had to resist with his whole being from just grabbing her and throwing the dancer onto the bed, and taking her right then and there. All he could do, was hope that his blessing would bring her to let him fuck her... His companion as well.
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:46 pm

The dancer lets out a soft, sweat groan as she grinds her rear against your firming package. Her hand moves to your stomach as her ass starts to lift up, and you barely notice her tug her panties just as he ass starts to descend. You then realize, they meant you couldn't touch her, but your own self was fair game.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:59 pm

And Aren grinned widely as his hands clenched the cover of the bed. Oh, his pants were so tight it hurt now. "Mmmh... Fuck..." he grunted as she ground against him "How far does this dance go~?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:31 pm

The man smirks, "How far do you want it to go?" He plays a strange trilling note which sends the girl grinding against you into spasms. That was familiar to you. A woman trapped in the throughs of a powerful orgasm.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:42 pm

"Hnngh... Fuck... Far enough for me to fill her up." Aren watched the woman entranced in his lust. Oh, he wanted to fuck her, to fill up her womb with his seed "Am willing to pay... And can go multiple times."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:30 am

"I'm sure as a chosen hero, you do have plenty of coin to toss about. How about 3 Gold an Hour." As she sat back down in your lap, her hand rubbed against your stomach with a sense of longing behind it.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:45 pm

"Mmmh.... Fuck.... expensive but... what the hell! Sure!" He groaned and tossed his head back, enjoying the ministrations of this vixen thouroughly "Heh... Why don't you take my shirt off?"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:33 pm

He nods returning to his playing as she pulls your pants open, so she could grind her snatch against your cockhead. You could feel the warm moist petal drooling over your tip for only a moment before she impaled herself on you drawing a satisfied groan from her.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:42 pm

"Hnngh~!" Faster than expected, but Aren wasn't going to complain as his sizable cock filled her up and he let out a groan of delight "Fuuuck..."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:57 pm

Her back arches pressing her shoulders against your chest as she grinds her hips side to side but doesn't lift off your cock just yet. "Poor boy, you're not used to just sitting back and enjoying what comes, are you?"
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:24 pm

"Heh, yeah... I'm usually taking the lead." The young hero grunted in delight as he glanced over at his companion, wondering how the young nun was holding up seeing this act of carnal lust
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:54 pm

Looking over to Alef, you found her sitting in a chair with her head in her hands though watching her long enough showed she was stealing occasional glances at your activities.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:57 pm

"Heeh... Is it fine... to cum inside?" Aren groaned as he grinned, returning his gaze to the woman riding him "Just know... I'm quite potent..."
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:33 am

The guy chuckles. "Maybe we can save that for later. Plus, I want to show you a trick, but you'll need to spill your first load over her back. Make sure to layer it as thick as you can."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:32 pm

"Nnngh... S-Sure." The young hero panted "If she manages to pull herself off~"
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:34 am

The woman groans. "Just let me worry about that. Just make sure you're ready to keep it aimed at my back." She takes you balls deep for several more strokes before pulling off and leaning forward before you. "Go ahead, paint my back, young chosen."
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:49 pm

And with a powerful grunt Aren let out several large spurts of thick, heavy, creamy seed, onto the dancers back
Earthling

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:21 am

Grent smirks and Samanar groans as her back is covered in thick rivulets of white, creamy seed. Grent walks around to get a good look at it. "Good coverage. Yeah, I can work with this." He watches it dribble and ooze its way down her back as if looking for something.
Firehead

Postby Earthling » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:13 pm

"Heh... So... Why did you need me to cum on her back to begin with?" Aren asked, panting heavily, but his oversized cock still rock hard and rearing to go
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games