A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:07 am

He didn't seem to care much as you whined making excuses and complaining that it was too much for you. "Poor girl, don't worry though. A little experience under your belt, and stuff like this will be easy for you; just like your mommy over there."

Now that he had you in front of the mirror, you felt his raging hard shaft brush against your pussy lips. It felt so big and hot, and it all had you intimidated as you blurted out that you used to be a guy. This did indeed have the effect of causing the guy to hesitate if for no other reason than confusion. "Say what?"

There's a sudden shuffling coming from the next stall, and a moment later, your mother yanks open the door completely naked. The guy behind you is so caught of guard that your mother easily pushes him away before pulling you up into a hug. The guy from the other stall looks around the corner, but your mother pushes him aside closing the two of you in that stall. She starts getting dressed, but you could still smell the pungent odor of sex in the stall. "I'm sorry about this. It was very inconsiderate of me to do that during our shopping trip."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:49 am

I shivered, worried about what would happen if he shoved on into me with that thing... just his fingers had left my head spinning. What would an actual cock stuffing inside me make me feel? However, I let out a startled squeak as my mother opened the door and intervened, looking both confused but oh so thankful as I practically threw myself into her arms, ignoring the fact that she was nearly naked.

"I~I'm so confused... i~It was hot W~watching you for a moment, b~but then this guy and m~my head is spinning and I came as a girl and..." I rambled off, so lost and confused for the moment as I sought any sort of anchor in the storm that was the scent of sex and the pleasure still reverberating in my own body.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:04 am

Your mother sighs interrupting your rambling with a hug. "Yes, it must have been confusing and overwhelming. I hope it wasn't all bad though." The scent of sex is even stronger so close to her chest reminding you that your mother had just been giving a tit job. "We shouldn't spend too much time in here in case other store employees realize there are women hanging out in the men's changing rooms." She pulls away pulling her bra back up.

With her redressing, you realize you have time to put your own clothes back in order after the guy had half stripped you. "Momma's so sorry she left you waiting like that. Is there anything you wanted to talk about before we return to our shopping?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:53 am

The scent of sex made my head spin, and the reminder of what my mother had beeen doing just moments before made me blush brilliantly as I started to get myself back in order. I quickly nodded at the idea of getting out of here, those we left to do just that and head back to the women's changing rooms I asked, "Why… Why were you doing that with that man? What about Dad?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:39 am

Your mother sighs as you ask the question she'd been hoping wouldn't come up. "I'd hoped neither of you kids would have found out about this. As for your father, he knows about what kind of woman I am. I daresay he even prefers it." She quickly leads you back into the stall again having grabbed the clothes along the way. "Your mother's a slut."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:41 am

I blushed brilliantly at such news, shivering at the knowledge... a tiny part of me even finding myself wondering then what she'd say if I told her that some of my first sexual fantasies had involved her. It also made me wonder a bit about myself... were all girls so sensitive, or had my change to being a woman awoken the traits of a slut I'd inherited from my mother.

"W~Well... i~if D~Dad's alright with it..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:01 am

"Now that that's out of the way, let's go ahead and try out some clothing." Your mother pulls out the clothing that she had grabbed before being waylaid into the men's changing room. "Go ahead and get your old clothes off, so you can try on these new ones." As your mother turns to the hangers and begins selecting an outfit for you probably expecting you disrobed by the time she turns back around. She stoops over a bit making it hard not to notice her ass again.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:40 pm

As mother grabbed the clothes, I decide to start stripping anyways even before she says that I should do so. But as I stripped down, my hands brushing against or near my sensitive new feminine bits, shivers of arousal rushed up through me once more and were only enhanced as I saw my mother's ass as she bent over.

"M~Mom, I, I feel weird and tingly all over still… I even feel little…" It took a moment for me together the nerve to say it, but I managed to meekly whisper out, "horny."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:56 am

She looks back to you as you mention how you feel right now. "Yes well, I did interrupt you two during a very intense moment. It makes sense that you would have some leftover desires. Have you played with yourself yet?" Your mother took hold of your hand similar to how she had when she helped you into your bra bringing it down to brush gently against your breasts before moving down to your stomach.

You knew exactly where she was going next as she continued guiding you on your way down.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:55 am

I shake my head no at that, but I say "that, that guy did though… It was… It was something else." I wasn't sure how else to describe it… Or well I had a fear that if I did try to describe it I might find myself losing a bit more of my masculinity. Of course, as my mother took hold of my hand and guided it down over the swell of my chest and down towards the space between my legs, I shivered and moaned as that same feeling began to grow stronger.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:44 pm

"Oh, so you haven't had any time to explore your body. No wonder it was so intense." As your hand neared your slit, your mother stopped near the top taking a moment to rub there where you felt a sharp sensation of pleasure. "There's your clit. Be gentle though, it can be very sensitive." She guides you down to rub along your slit a few times before gently grazing your clit again slowly building up tension in your lower body with each cycle. She takes your other hand and presses it against your bosom.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:49 pm

Following my mother's advice, I indeed began to play with myself... but it didn't take long before I was on my knees, panting hard and feeling like I was on the verge of another climax... and it wasn't helped that my hands were now beginning to move on their own as I groped my breast and rubbed at my folds and my love button.

"M~Mama... t~too sensitive... m~making my head feel s~so weird... g~gonna... g~gonna cum again soon!~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:47 pm

Your mother shushes you gently as she continues working your own hands against your body. "It's gonna be alright sweetheart. Mommy's here for you." She pushes her lips against yours muffling any further protest from you and probably keeping other from finding out what's going on in this stall.

As her tongue eagerly explores your mouth, her hands begin working harder pressing more firmly as she teases your folds and breasts in the small changing room. You could also feel her straddle your leg pressing her crotch against your thigh.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:42 am

I melt into mother's lips as she takes mine, whimpering and closing my eyes as I grind and rock my hips more, tweaking my own nipples and sending more pleasant jolts through me. As I felt her beginning to act so lewd, I found that was too much for me, letting out an orgasmic cry into her mouth as I came again, my brain feeling like it'd fry or overload from all of this if I wasn't careful.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:09 am

As your orgasm overtook you, your mother did not let up the pressure for even a moment. Your hands had been released as she molested you with her own two hands. Two fingers diving in and out of your folds while her thumb circles your clit flicking it only occasionally to send a strong spark through you. The hand on your breasts was now almost solely focused on your nipples now circling and pinching them and even giving them a quick tug every so often. Your head was spinning, and between all the muffled moaning and your mother's lips having captured your own, you were starting to run out of breath.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:41 pm

Everything was a pink haze as my mother molested my sensitive feminine body, my eyes glazed over with rising desire and arousal as I moaned and cried out, growing hotter and hotter and more tingly all over... I was going to definitively go crazy if she didn't stop, but the need for air made me tap her shoulder as I tried to pull back... air was good and needed whether she kept messing with my body or not.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:53 am

Your mother finally let go of your lips letting you breathe in once again. "That's it, sweetie. Deep breaths and let it all out." You could feel her crotch pressing down on your thigh even harder and her breathing was only slightly less labored than your own as she continued pleasuring you until it all came crashing down leaving only the afterglow behind after it. "How are you feeling, Kasey. I hope mommy helped you have a wonderful experience."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:00 am

Leaning against her and gurgling a bit, I nodded my head slightly... a bit overwhelmed and drunk on the pleasure I was currently feeling. (3) However... to a mixture of curiosity, surprise, and some horror that was buried under everything else, I found myself still a fair bit horny and wanting... a bit more...

"M~Mama..." I panted out, whining a little bit. "M~Mama, I~I'm s~still h~horny... want... w~want something a bit..." I squirm a bit in place before panting out "s~something more..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:16 pm

She pulls you into a hug as you finally start to wind down, but as the high of pleasure fades away, desire still remains in its place. Without her finger, you feel a bit empty, but it feels as if a repeat performance isn't what you need.

Your mother smiles softly as you make your situation known. "Well, then we'll just have to work through those feelings. What would you like to try next? We could go to a store and get some of the toys adults use, or we could finish what momma so hastily interrupted. It doesn't have to be the same guy though; it's up to you."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:55 am

(10)

I sway a bit, indecision clear on my face as I moan a bit and bite my lip... my head is spinning, and I find myself a bit torn on what to do. Toys... toys sound like the safer path... but on the flip side... Mama... Mama had sounded like she was having fun...

Whimpering a bit, I ask "W~Which does M~Mama think sounds good?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games