A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:37 pm

Taking a look around, you see that the changing area still seemed empty until you heard something. It was fabric moving against flesh making it clear someone was in one of the other stalls trying something on, but it probably wasn't your mother which meant she hadn't returned yet.

You could try to wait it out here, check the other stall just in case, or put your clothing back on to look out in the store for her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:03 am

Hearing the sound of clothing, I decided to go ahead and knock on the door to the other occupied changing stall. "Mom, is that you?" It couldn't hurt to ask, and well if it wasn't her I'd just get dressed and head onto the floor to look for her. I hoped she wasn't trying to get me enough clothes to fill my closet or some such.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:44 pm

Knocking on the other stall, you hear someone 'epp' as they stop. "Huh, I'm no one's mother." From the voice, the girl was probably about your age anyway leaving you little choice but to look around the store.

Heading back into the store proper, you didn't see your mother confusing you quite a bit, then you saw something unusual. The men's changing room next to you had a sign saying it was closed for cleaning, but just inside, you could see a few hangers with women's clothes on them conspicuously in about your size.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:39 pm

"Sorry about that..." I said with an apologetic tone as I hurried off to get dressed and look around for Mom. Wandering around the store for a bit, I found myself getting a bit irritated when I couldn't find any sign of her, but then when I spotted that peculiarity... I decided to check it out after taking a glance around to make sure no one was really paying me any mind.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 pm

As you make your way into the men's changing room it feels a bit odd. You know there'll be trouble if you're found, but until only recently that's never been the case. It's almost like sneaking into a place where you belong. Looking at the stalls most of them are wide open revealing their emptiness except for the one at the very end that is. As you get closer to the stall, you hear a noise coming from inside like a constant slapping sound.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:19 am

I try to ignore how weird it is that I'd get in trouble if I was in here now since I was a girl... thinking about it too much made my head hurt. However, as I got closer to the stall with the hangers for womens clothing and I hear the slapping sound... a number of ideas begin to worm into my head, some of them quite worrying in fact... and yet, another part of me became aroused at the possibility, which was a weird sensation that I tried to ignore as I got closer.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Your heart was starting to race as you got closer, and it became clearer just what you had stumbled across. Next to the door now, you could here a male voice grunting and the muffled sounds of a woman's voice. You found that you had a problem though with the stall doors shut. Did you risk cracking the stall door open to get a look in there, or get down on your knees to look under the door itself?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:38 pm

Cracking the stall open would risk alerting them... and honestly, I wasn't actually in the actual changing stalls... just in the hallway in front of them. Surely I wouldn't get in trouble here... and well, I... as crazy as it seemed, I found myself now curious and needing to know if... if somehow, the source of the woman's voice was my Mom. It would explain why she hadn't come back yet, even if I had no idea why she'd be doing it with some stranger in the changing rooms...

So instead, I got down to all fours and tried to get a look see.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:51 pm

As you bend over to look up, you get an eyeful of the woman's ass. She was kneeling in the stall, but remembering the mirrors in each stall, you turn your attention to get a better look. In the mirror, you can see the reflection of the woman, and it is indeed your mother. A store employee is sitting there enjoying as your mother rubs her tits against his shaft while taking the head between her lips. Their attention is focused on each other, so they don't notice you watching them.

The man's hand rubs at your mother's head while she pleasures him. "Oh yeah, you seem to be needing this real bad, baby."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:00 pm

I blushed as I saw the ass, but when I saw that it was my mother, I froze, mouth dropping open as I couldn't believe my mother was doing this. She was... doing it with another guy out in public! Well, sort of public. But was worse was... the sight was really hot... and... and mom looked like she was enjoying herself...

"I~It... i~it can't be that much fun... can it?" I found myself saying, attempting to keep it to a whisper as I found it hard to pull my eyes away.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:39 pm

At first, you were glad to see your mother and that guy were way too distracted to hear your words, but it turned to shock when you felt someone hovering over you. A hand went over your mouth, and a male voice shushed you. "You're a pretty naughty girl to not only sneak into the guy's changing room but to spy on people, too." His other hand works its way under your shirt to feel up your tit. "I can show you just how fun it can be, or we could have a chat with security instead."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:53 pm

I gasped and tried to mumble out that it was my Mother in there, that I had gone looking for her. I wasn't sure how successful I was in mumbling that into his hand though, because as soon as his hand went under my shirt and started feeling up my tit, I shuddered and let out a startled moan as alien pleasure raced directly to my brain, leaving me swaying just a bit and my mind fuzzy... just from this simple touch?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Seeing your reaction, he chuckles quietly before continuing to whisper to you. "That's what I thought. Let's leave these people alone, and we can get our own stall." Your body felt weak as he continued playing with your tits while standing you up and leading you into the next stall. You couldn't see what your mother was doing, but you could still hear the moaning and other sounds of sex with such a thin partition between you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:03 pm

I wanted to fight back against him and pull away. I wanted to try and call out to my mother, even if it would reveal that I had peaked in and saw what they were doing… But as he continued playing with my breast I found it hard to do much of anything but be led along as my mind spun with each new jolt and wave of the practically alien sensations assaulting my mind. Once we are in the stall and if I was given a chance to try and speak without his hand over my mouth, I try to say, "That's, that's my mom in the next stall… What's, what's going on? Why would she be doing… Something like that?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:39 am

His hand does finally come free from your mouth, and he chuckles as you ask about your mother. "How should I know? Of course, it looks like you're about to do something similar, so you don't really have any room to judge her at this point." The other hand that had released your mouth pulled open the front of your pants and dove right in rubbing firmly against your new pussy lips. The sensations were like nothing you'd ever experienced before, and he hasn't even pushed into you yet. In the next stall, you heard a grunt followed by the sounds of gulping.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:05 am

"N~No... I~i... was just trying to find her... t~taking s~so long to come back..." I moan out in protest, trying to shake my head... only to spasm and twitch and have to grit my teeth to try and stop myself from letting out a loud cry as I found myself jolting from the new added pleasure assaulting my mind and body. Any thought other than trying to process what I was feeling was buried under the waves of pleasure from his firm rubbing and fondling of my lower lips.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:46 pm

"It sounds like they've only just gotten started over there, so we can go ahead and enjoy some fun of our own. Indeed, there was shuffling around and you heard the sounds of wet, fleshy slapping followed by a whorish moan from your mother. The finger teasing your lips finally dipped into your folds while the man who's lap you were sitting on ground his erection up against your ass.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:37 am

A strangled cry manages to escape my lips as he pushes his finger into my folds... for my brain, not at all prepared for something like this and unprepared for the pleasure that came with such stimulation, it was no trouble to push me over the edge as my virgin slit tried to suck his finger further into my depths. My ability to resist in any capacity was practically zilch at this point as my first feminine orgasm washed over me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:43 pm

The man behind you seems genuinely surprised as your folds squeeze down on his fingers. "Already? Poor girl must have been needing a man's touch for a long time. Don't worry, I've got just what a needy little girl like you wants." He lifts you from his lap holding you upright in front of the mirror. "Brace yourself, I wanna see your face while I take you from behind." You hear a zipper come undone as your pants are left to fall to the floor while your orgasm still rages along, but with nothing inside for your inner muscles to hold onto you feel empty.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:17 pm

"I~Itzh... a~ahaha... c~complicatedz..." Was all I was able to manage in response to his words... having a feeling I was in store for more intense sensations, already the Witch's warning of sorts floating about my head. I quickly tried to think of a way out of this, but wasn't getting very far- the arousal I was feeling even still, enhanced by the sounds from the next stall, were making it hard to think. I was already wondering if the two had heard the strangled cry of mine, and if my mother had recognized it...

"N~No... n~nono p~please no... d~don't... t~too much... will g~go crazy..." I whined, worried about what was going to happen even as my vision cleared and I saw myself and him standing behind me, preparing to take me. Yet at the same time, my inner muscles were twitching as the orgasm continued. They wanted something to hold onto, he was going to give it...

"I~I was a g~guy this morning!" I nearly yelp out, hoping that it'd at least surprise him enough to keep him from shoving in.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games