A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:45 pm

As you turned, you found it was your father coming down the stairs. He had clearly been up late the night before and was only wearing a shirt and a pair of boxers as he looked at you with surprise. "I thought your mother was talking nonsense, but here you are apparently." You could see a slight bulge in his boxers, but they tended to have a quickie in the morning fairly regularly, so that wasn't unusual.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Self arousal roll 1d100- 66

I blushed as I saw my father walk on in, my blush growing just a bit more when I saw his bulge but I quickly looked away from it as I nodded. "T~The witch who did this came back... s~she said... I~I'm going to be stuck like this for a year."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Your father leans to the fridge to open it but pauses a moment after you mention this was going to take a year. "Huh, and you're just okay with that?" He looks at you for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. "If that's the way you want to handle it." He opens the fridge pulling a beer out before closing it. As he leaned back and took a drink, you could swear he spared you an extra glance.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:41 am

"Don't really have much of a choice. Can't really report her to the police or anything..." I say with a sigh. "She didn't imply there was much of anything she could do to reverse it."

I tried to ignore the fact that my father was looking at me in such a way.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:00 am

He finished the can of beer. "Well, it's your life. Your mother will be down in a minute; said she was taking you shopping. I should go ahead and get a shower in." As he passes you feel his hand come down on your shoulder in one of his encouraging slaps as he made his way up the stairs.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:16 am

I nodded at him, and found myself confused as I shivered at the way he slapped my shoulder. It felt strangely... different. It made me feel a bit weird as I squirmed and tried to shake it off. As soon as Mom came down though, I let her know what I had learned.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:53 am

"Well, that's disappointing that she can't turn you back even though she knows you're innocent now, but your family's still here for our little Kasey." She pulls you into a hug, and you can't help but pick up a faint smell that reminds you of your father for a moment. "Now, let's get to the mall and see if we can't find you some new outfits."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:23 am

I could only nod my head at that as I again shivered when I picked up the scent of my father. It was kind of starting to mess with my head a little and making the rest of me in this new feminine body feel rather… Tingly.

"A fair few it seems since I'll be stuck like this for a while." I add as I follow along behind my mom.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:42 pm

She smiles as you tell her you'll need a decent number. "Well, I do love my clothes shopping, and Ellie's been buying her own clothing for a while now. I'm sorry to say, but I'm looking forward to this." She gives you a pat to the rear pushing you towards the door before grabbing her purse and following you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:02 pm

I squeak as she gives me the slight pet to my rear, blushing a bit as I find myself noticing how… Good it felt. I try to shake my head of such things and focus on trying to figure out just what kind of clothes I would be getting soon to deal with this current situation.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:49 am

Your mother seems unaware of how her touch had effected you as she gets into the car and pulls out. It takes a good 15 minutes to get to the mall, and once there, your mother stops at one of the maps pointing out a few of the women's clothes shops the place had. "Go ahead and pick where we'll look first. This trip is about you after all." There were standard clothes stores, places that focused on women's fashion, and even a few racier places you could look too.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:03 pm

I was never one for fashion, and at least for now still didn't care too much about it when it came to women either. Thanks to the low bit of arousal I felt from Dad and Mom's touch, I find myself briefly eyeing the racier places before shaking my head and picking one of the standard clothes stores as I added "I~I know nothing about what to get other than what's comfortable Mom, s~so you can pick one out too to take me to."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:40 am

Your mother takes a brief look at the available options. "Sure, but I think I'll keep my choice a surprise for now." She leads you along to the appropriate store. "We should start with undergarments. This looks about your size; want to try it on?" She pulls out a bra and panty set. Whether or not you've had experience with the opposite sense, you realize that taking a bra on and off of yourself might be a whole nother beast as your mother grabs a few other sets before pointing out the changing rooms.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:56 am

I'm not sure what to think when she says she'll keep her choices surprise, but I go ahead and stick close to her as we head off to start building up my new wardrobe. I blush brightly when she points out that would likely have to start with the undergarments, and I quickly leaned in to whisper to her, "I-I think I'll need some help getting the bra on."

Nevertheless, when she had a few for me to try on I'd make my way over to the changing rooms to get started.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:42 am

Your mother looks a little shocked when you mention that. "Oh, that's alright then. I'll help you get them on then." She walks with you over to the changing rooms. One the way you can see some staff look over to the two of you, but your mother waves them off before any come to ask if either of you need help.

The changing rooms are very quiet, and you realize the two of you have them to yourselves before your mother leads you into a stall. "Alright, go ahead and get undressed." She begins pulling a set of undergarments from their hanger.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:15 pm

I found myself glad she had waved off the staff... trying to explain the situation to them hadn't been something I wanted to see. However, I was a bit surprised that no one else was in the changing area, and as Mom followed me into a stall, I found... weird ideas flashing through my mind. I gave myself a light shake and a pinch, then nodded. "S~Sure thing Mom." and I began to hurriedly get undressed, my nude form exposed to her as I found myself hoping this wouldn't take long.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:52 pm

Your mother looked down at your naked form. "Well, you were always a handsome boy, but you do make a lovely girl, too." She grabs your shoulders and turns you to face the mirror standing behind you. Pulling out the bra, she puts it into your hands before putting her hands on top of yours. She then proceeds to guide your hands in putting the bra over your new chest. Her body is warm against your back, and you can feel her own chest, squishier than your own, pressing against your shoulders as she guides you. Soon enough, she pulls back leaving you standing there in only a bra. "I think you can figure out the panties on your own. Feel free to try everything else out while I get some stuff to wear over these."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Hearing her say that sends a strange shiver through me, from head to toe. It makes me feel both happy and uncomfortable... however, I find myself enjoying the sensation of her hands against mine, and of her chest pressing into my back as she guides my hands in learning how to put a bra on. I do my best to remember what she had done, not wanting to forget and have to have her help me again... e~even if it'd feel good...

"Y~Yeah... p~Panties won't be hard... t~thanks Mom." I said with a shy, nervous smile, moving to go with the one that matched the bra. Once she was out and I had the panties on, I took a moment to look myself over them, before slowly moving to check out the other sets my Mother had grabbed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:08 pm

The bra and panties were simple cotton ones in white with a small pink heart over your crotch. There were a couple more pairs as well. A plain pink pair also in cotton. The last was a black pair in silk that had a vine-like texture to them. As you tried them all one, you found it getting easier to mimic your mother's directions, but it would still take a little more practice before putting one on felt natural.

Looking yourself over in the last pair, you realized your mother wasn't back yet, and it had taken you a bit to get each set on and off. What was taking her so long?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:24 pm

I was trying my best to ignore the sensations that came with moving my hands along my new, sensitive, feminine body as I stripped one set off and moved to put the next on. However, my slowly bubbling arousal was able to be ignored when I realized my Mom hadn't come back yet. What was taking her so long?

"Mom?" I called out as I decided, still in the black silk set, to step out of the stall and peer about a bit.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games