A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:15 am

Your sister turns to you still looking rather miffed. "What are we supposed to do then? Just let her do whatever she wants." Your mother still seemed more focused on you than the intruder though. "Oh sweetie, I'm sure this will all get sorted out, but I'll always love you no matter what. She finally releases you clapping her hands. "If she's left for now, there's no reason to go rushing through the house, Ellie. Let's just enjoy our breakfast as if everything were normal today." Your sister grumbles as she lets go of the banister and returns to her seat at the kitchen table while your mother sets the table for breakfast. Seemed it would be Omelets this morning.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:45 am

"Hope she can reverse it and shes willing to do so?" I offer, adding, "Unless you know some magic to get back at her?" I knew it annoyed her, it bothered me too, but there wasn't much we could do.

Nodding at my mom's words and appreciating the sentiment, I smiled and moved to sit down, trying to ignore how weird it felt to be in this body.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:16 pm

The three of you go ahead eating your omelets each having different fillings to suit your individual tastes. Your father wasn't there, but that wasn't unusual for a Sunday morning as he tended to stay out late playing cards with the guys on Saturdays. Finally, you each finish your meal with the usual mix of small talk. Your sister excuses herself first to meet with some friends to prepare for a class presentation. "Alright honey, you have fun." Your mother gets up herself shortly after Ellie leaves. "I'll go check on your father. Let me know if that girl shows up again."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:16 am

It being a Saturday meant I had nothing going on class wise, but given I had no idea how long this might last, I wondered to myself if I should head off to college and let them know about this sudden change... though I wasn't sure how I'd manage to get them to believe me without that witch or whatever there to confirm it. I decide against it for a moment, sighing as I say "If this lasts a while... I~I'm going to need some new clothes. Think it'd be okay if I see if any of your's or Ellies clothes can fit me?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:20 am

Your mother had reached the base of the stairs when you asked about checking her and your sister's clothing to see if anything fit. "I-I think it might be best to wait on checking my clothing for later. Your father had a long night, and we wouldn't want to disturb him. As far as your sister, I wouldn't want to tell you you can go through her things. She should have her cell on her if you want to call her." Then her eyes light up as an idea forms in her head. "If you can't find anything, I could take you out shopping for new clothes. Wouldn't that be fun?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:04 am

While the idea of going shopping for clothes was never something that appealed to me that much, I after a moment say "O~Once your done checking up on Dad, we could go do that instead. Couldn't hurt to get at least one outfit for me to wear until this gets resolved one way or the other."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:24 pm

"Of course, sweetie. I'll be back down in a bit, then we can go get some clothes for you in the meantime." With that, she heads up to her room.

A few moments after that, you feel like you're being watched again finding your witch sitting at your table looking a bit miffed at the moment.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:30 pm

Nodding and letting out a sigh, I relax near the door, wondering to myself how long I was going to be stuck like this. When the feeling of being watched returned, I turned and squeaked slightly as I saw her... though I wasn't sure how to feel about her being miffed.

"I~I uh... w~welcome back?" I finally offered after a moment, unsure what else to say at the moment given it was clear that, since she could change my gender so easily, she was still the one with the power here.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:22 am

She cringes back a little as you speak seeming a bit shocked for a moment. "Well, aren't you going to rub it in? I went through all that time, effort, and materials, and I didn't even get the right guy. My sister was sure of it as soon as she looked at you..well, what you used to look like anyway." She pauses a moment sitting upright and taking a deep breath to calm herself before she continues. "Sorry, I accused you of some pretty bad stuff and turned you into a girl over something you didn't do."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:15 am

"Well uh, r-rubbing it in seemed more likely to uh, make you angry, and I'm hoping I can turn back sooner rather than have you get mad and leave me like this." I admit as I squirm in place. "A-And its n-no problem as long as you can turn me back... you uh, can turn me back right?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:12 pm

Her eyes dart away as you ask her question sending a shock of uncertainty through you. "Uh, about that...See this is a really complicated spell meant for really bad guys. There isn't a spell for negating the effects of this one. Sorry, but you're pretty much stuck like this until the hex on you expires on its own."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:30 am

My eyes shrunk a bit, and for a moment, I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. I tried to... well, not remain calm, but not panic as I squeaked out "C~Can... c~can you at l~least h~help me out s~so p~people don't think I~I'm crazy? I~I'm lucky I was able to prove to my Mom and sis it was me a~and not some stranger... w~what about school? M~My ID?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:40 am

She seems a little relaxed when you quickly drop the subject of turning you back. "Oh, the spell already took care of that. Most people will recognize you, but they'll know you were once a guy if they knew you or saw pictures from before the spell. They won't even question it, either. That aspect doesn't work quite right on close friends or family, but if they're that close to you, you should be able to convince them."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:52 am

I found myself finding that hard to believe, but pulling out my license I indeed found that the picture now showed the female me rather than my old male self. Well, that was at least one worry out of the way. "M~My Sister and Mom are gonna want to say some choice things to you you know... t~they'll want an explanation... just... j~just how long is this hex supposed to last exactly? A~Anything about it I~I should be careful about?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:19 pm

She nods as you ask about the duration of the spell. "How long? The spell will last a year before it wears off on its own. There is one other thing to keep in mind. The spell can become permanent but only if you truly will it to do so. There have been quite a few guys who do decide before their year is up that they prefer being a member of the opposite sex and live out the rest of their lives as a girl. As for your family, that's just all the reason to avoid them as much as possible."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:58 pm

"A... a year?" I asked... hearing the rest of that as I drop into a chair, trying to grasp the idea that I'd be stuck like this for a year... then, I manage to grasp the rest of what she said, forgetting about wanting to try and make her talk to my family, even though it sounded like one of them was coming back down.

"W~Wait, what do you mean it can become permanent? A~and... and w~why did they end up deciding to stay the rest of their lives as women?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:08 am

She chuckles a bit as you ask about the guys staying girls. "Mostly it's about the sex. The exact reason why isn't clear, but there are two schools of thought on it. One says men are just ill-equipped to the pleasure of sex as a woman while the other thinks the spell unintentionally intensifies the pleasure beyond what women naturally feel. Whatever the cause, some guys start to revel in it to the point that they don't want to go back."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:09 am

I blush as she says that, squirming and shivering as I say "T~Thanks for the warning... I~I s~should be careful with that sort of thing then... s~shoudn't I?" I sit there for a moment, the sound of someone coming closer making me ask "Is... I~is there anything else I should know at least? And... w~will you be able to help me if I need it?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:44 pm

"Well, that's up to you. Maybe you would prefer sex as a girl, but you won't know if you don't try." Her eyes dart to the staircase indicating that she heard the approaching footsteps too. "Well, I really should go if I'm gonna avoid some confrontation with your family." She rolls her eyes about needing her putting a small necklace with a crystal on the table. "Keep that with you. If you really do need me just yank off the crystal and I'll be there. It'll only work once so don't waste it on something stupid." She suddenly disappears from the table leaving you alone just as the footsteps reach the top of the stairs.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:24 am

I nod as she leaves the crystal, trying not to think about that... my shower alone had been weird enough, I didn't want to think too much about how things would be like if I started experimenting with my new body. Sighing as she left, I turned to see who was drawing nearer.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games