A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Name Kasey Farlow
Appearance https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... riting.jpg (male)
(after being cursed https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 453_p0.jpg)
Bio 19 and enjoying his first year at college, Kasey is pretty much your typical young college guy. Part of the track and field team and really into art, he's been trying to go to school to get an art degree at the local community college. Strangely enough though, this morning he's felt like he's being watched, or even followed... why would someone be following him?

It was a beautiful Sunday morning as you awoke, but you couldn't help but feel like something was off. It was almost as if someone was watching you, but you were alone in your room, and the shades were drawn so that was impossible. Taking a look out the window just in case, you didn't spot anything immediately, but as your gaze passed one tree you saw something peculiar. It was a woman dressed so strangely that you initially ignored her, and in the moment it took you to realize what you had seen and turned back, she was gone.

Your attention is grabbed by a call from the kitchen. "Kasey sweetie, it's time to get up. Breakfast will be ready by the time you're done showering." You can already smell the bacon starting to fry down there, but the strangely dressed woman has you concerned though you're still not quite sure she wasn't something you hallucinated.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Re: A Genderswap Mixup[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:05 am

I blink as I catch sight of the oddly dressed woman, though when I look back she seems to have vanished. Deciding it was purely my imagination playing tricks on me, I focused on what I was hearing from downstairs. "Alright!" I call back down, trying to put that strange woman I saw out of my mind as I tried to focus on the day ahead.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:07 pm

As you got into the shower, something seemed a little off. The warm water washing over your skin felt so good that you just had to close your eyes a moment and bask in the feeling of it. You were caught off guard though when you heard a female giggle. "There we go. That'll teach a bastard like you to fuck with a witch' sister like that." The voice was very sultry, and when you pulled the curtain to look out of the shower, you found the woman from outside sitting on your toilet.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:00 pm

I shivered as I enjoyed how good the warm water felt on my skin... however, as I heard the voice of the woman, I squeaked and tugged the curtain open. My eyes went wide and I pulled the curtain around me as I squealed out "W~What the... w~who... w~what... h~how did you get in here? A~And what do you m~mean by that?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:27 pm

The woman gives you an annoyed look. "I mean you're going to see how it is for beautiful women to be mistreated by men like you." Her eyes scan down to your chest. "You do have a rather nice pair of tits. I'm sure you'd pull your whole pick-up artist routine on any woman that looked that nice. Her words only confused further until you felt a shifting of weight on your chest calling your attention to the pair of D-cup melons you were sporting.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:12 am

"M~Men like me? I~I... w~what?! I~I'd never mistreat a woman... any woman! My mom and Sis would kill me if I did!" I squeaked, finally noticing something was wrong with my voice. And the feeling of weight on my chest brings my eyes down to the... b-breasts I had. "W~WHAT?! H~How... what is... I~I don't... u~understand!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:02 pm

Initially, she ignores your protests about you not doing anything like that and instead focuses on the shock you get from your new, womanly form. "Do you like it? It's custom just for you. Go ahead, touch it, but be careful; they're going to be very sensitive."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:17 am

Rather than trying to touch it, I instead squeal out "T~Turn me back! P~Please, I... I~I don't know you or your sister or... I~I'm not a womanizer... I~I can barely get a date at the best of times!" I was nearly ready to get on my knees and beg... this, this was crazy! I couldn't be a woman all of a sudden, just like that! But then, a strange woman wearing witch clothes shouldn't have been able to just appear in my bathroom either.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:29 pm

She gets in a huff when you declare your innocence once again. "Fine, you want to play innocent, I'll just go ask my sister. Once she's confirmed you were the one, we can move on to your punishment." There's a puff of smoke, and then she's gone leaving you alone in your shower. She is now on her way to finding out you're innocent, but that still leaves you as a woman for the time being. "Honey, everything alright in there?" You mom is shouting from downstairs making you realize how much time you'd spent talking with that woman.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:42 pm

"I~I uh... m~Maybe! Just feeling a little dizzy!" I shout back down as I open the bathroom door, before closing it and wondering what the heck I should do... who knew how long it'd take before she came back? With little else to think of at the spur of the moment, I carefully step back into the shower to finish washing up, preparing to be very careful with my new form as I gulp and wonder just what I've been thrown into.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:30 am

"Alright, breakfast is about ready," Your mother shouts from downstairs. Finishing washing up means you have little choice but to touch this unfamiliar body. Surprising sensations surge through your body, but the strangeness of the situation helps you keep a clear head. You realize that getting back to your room means walking through the hall. If you're lucky, your sister is already downstairs. If not, you might have an embarrassing encounter. (20)Opening the door a crack and taking a peek out, you see the back of your sister's head descending down the stairs when you realize something else. Your clothing won't really fit your new form. You may have to decide between your own ill-fitting clothing or swiping something from your sister.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:29 am

While I was glad I was able to get through the shower real quick, and that my sister was already heading downstairs... I didn't think I was up for swiping something from my sister. That was just asking for even more trouble even if they did believe me! Reluctantly, I go ahead and get dressed in my own clothes and then slowly make my way downstairs, treading what was going to happen when they saw me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:55 pm

Your clothing was a little around the shoulder and tight around the chest and hips, so it looked pretty awkward as you walked downstairs. Your mother is the first to spot you. A look of shock on her face that quickly turns to joy. Before you can get a word in, she crosses the distance and wraps her arms around you. "Oh, Kasey didn't tell me he brought a lady friend over last night. I presume he was a perfect gentleman last night." Your face was pressed right against your mother's chest which was normal for her.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:05 am

I squeaked as she came on over and hugged me, and for a moment, I was tempted to play that up... in part because I could see how excited my mother was at the prospect... but I couldn't lie to her like that, and I quickly but gently pushed her back as I said "U~Uh... your not gonna believe this... b~but it's me... K~Kasey. I~I can prove it... a~ask me... as~ask me something only I'd know."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:12 am

Both your sister and mother give you incredulous looks as you claim to be yourself. Your sister, Ellie, seems to recover from the shock first. "You heard her, mom. You'll have to ask something embarrassing to make sure it's something he wouldn't share with a girl even to prank us." She leans forward interested in what your mother would ask while the older woman considers it for a moment. "Alright, Kassey. What did you ask me to get on your fouth Birthday?"

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:11 am

I took in a deep breath, thinking back. Fourth birthday, fourth birthday... oh yeah, that had been when I'd been wanting a sibling after being told Mom and Dad were going to try and have another baby. So, in my excitement, and wanting to practice...

"One of those battery powered baby dolls, the ones that actually responded and you had to try and take care of. It was the year before Ellie was born."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:48 am

Ellie looks slightly amused, but not quite as much as she expected to be. Your mother, on the other hand pulls you into another hug. "Oh, it is you Kassey. You were always such a kind and considerate child even at such a young age."

Ellie clears her throat arriving at the million-dollar question. As much as she looks like a party girl, she was always rather sharp. "Now that only leaves one question. How did my big brother turn into a sister?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:31 am

"Heh, that didn't stop the neighborhood kids from making fun of me for it though." I admitted as I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. As for that million dollar question...

"Again, I don't get how this is possible... but some strange woman appeared in thw bathroom and accused me of being a womanizer... then said this was part of my punishment."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:50 pm

Your mother squeezes you a little tighter when you tell them what happened, but your sister is the first to speak. "So she just broke into our house and turned you into a girl? Where is she now?" Your mother, on the other hand, has other priorities. "How dare she accuse my dear sweet Kasey of doing something like that." Your sister worked up at the thought of an intruder doesn't await your response as she rushes for the stairs. You might be able to call to her if you can get your face out of your mother's cleavage first.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:07 pm

"Ellie, considering the fact that she was able to just pop into my bathroom, and change me into a girl, do you really think there's much we can actually do about it? How would we even tell the police?" I called out after her, before turning back to my mother and rubbing the back of my head sheepishly.

"I think there's been some kind of big mixup… From the sound of it someone else probably messed with her sister but she got the names mixed up. She left to go check after I professed my innocence and admitted that… Well, I can barely even get a date so there's no way I could be a womanizer."
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games