The Chosen One’s Heroic Quest (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Chosen One’s Heroic Quest (Firehead)

Postby CxSeth » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:45 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Resealth
Appearance: Light Green messy hair and blue eyes. 6'2" with a slender but toned build.

The day had finally come. Resealth, Chosen of the Goddess, Destined Hero, Champion of Cedar Hills, was ready to begin his journey. He was wearing his fancy new leather breastplate, he was wielding his mother’s Blessed Steel Sword, he had a full pack of supplies and a pouch full of gold. This was everything he had trained for, everything he had pretended to study for: he was going to go save the world.

And he was going to do it his way. Being the Chosen One made him a total babe magnet, right? And while the small village he was leaving behind had done their best to equip him, they obviously had forgotten some things that he would just have to requisition at the next village, Three Peaks, a couple days’ walk down the road.

“And of course,” The old priest said, finally finishing up his boring speech that Resealth had been ignoring, “Should your journey be too difficult, and you must return without slaying The Dark One, know that it is still the Goddess’s will, and that you will always have an honored home in Cedar Hills.”

Hah, failure? That might have been good enough for his mother, but Resealth wasn’t a loser like her. Unless there was something else he needed before hitting the road, he was going to leave this little village behind and never look back.
CxSeth

Re: The Chosen One’s Heroic Quest (Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:12 am

Resealth yawned as the old man droned on the same as he ever had. Throughout his time growing up in the small, unassuming village, there was one thing he was absolutely certain of. The priest here could make even the most exciting thing ever boring. Even the most thrilling fights with the most terrible monsters sounded dull and lifeless coming out of his mouth. Here he was about to leave on his journey to make a name for himself destroying the enemy of all humanity, and he was still doing it. He was certainly never coming back to this place though no matter what the priest said. This little two-horse town was just not big enough for his greatness.

When it became clear that the boring pomp and circumstance was over, he turned away from the priest and waved. "Yeah, sure old man. I'll just get on my way now. That Demon Lord won't know what his him." He had places to go, monsters to slay, and hot women to impress. That was the thing that excited him most about this whole thing as he walked away from his old life. He wished he could have picked up some cute girls as travel companions, but the town wasn't swimming in hotties. Hopefully, Three Peaks had some better hotties to chose from, or maybe he'd even get lucky and find one on the road. As he walked out of town, he pulled out the sword he'd been given and inspected the blade. It was supposed to be blessed but looked like a regular sword otherwise. Well, it would do until he found some truly legendary sword in a Labrinth or something. Not breaking his pace, he gave it a few experimental swings while daydreaming of all the fame he would have once he'd slayed the Demon Lord.
Firehead

Postby CxSeth » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:54 am

As Resealth swished his blade through the air, he appreciated how well it was balanced, considering its age. Obviously a master swordsman like him could make any weapon deadly, but it was nice to know he wasn’t dealing with a complete piece of trash to start his journey.

After about half an hour of wandering down the road with his sword drawn and his mind elsewhere, a shocked cry brought him back to reality. Of course, it didn’t truly catch him off guard, but he was very mildly surprised to see an attractive young woman by the side of the road in need of rescuing. He could tell she needed rescuing because she was tied to a tree, her mouth was gagged, and her face wore an expression of shocked terror. All these subtle hints took years of training to recognize, but came naturally to a true hero like Resealth.

The goddess had clearly answered his prayers, and sent him a cute young traveling companion. A quick check of her form-fitting robe told him that she had huge tits, a pleasantly round ass, and was, in fact, a trained mage. A fitting first companion for a great hero, and after being rescued, she would basically have to do whatever he said, right?
CxSeth

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Resealth enjoyed the way the sword felt in his hand as he swung it about experimentally. It certainly was a worthy starter sword for him. Perhaps he would deign in his generosity to keep using it for a bit longer than he initially planned.

A hero's duty was never done apparently as he hadn't even been walking for a full hour before trouble was afoot. Heroic instincts quickly scanned the area for any immediate threats to himself as a dead hero couldn't save anyone, but upon finding himself under no personal threat, he looked to the maiden in distress. Someone had tied the poor girl to a tree and left her there leaving her to the whims of whoever should find her here first. She was very lucky to be discovered by such a stalwart hero.

His eyes gazed over her form. Her robes hugged her curves tightly showing off her womanly assets almost perfectly, and he could see that she was a mage. She would certainly be helpful for dealing with large groups that might take him much time to cut through one by one, and she would certainly be good to share a bedroll with on those cold nights.

Stepping before her, he took on one of the many heroic poses he had practiced in front of the morning nearly every morning since he was 12. "Hello, fair maiden. It seems you are in need of my heroic assistance. Tell me, what troubles you?"
Firehead

Postby CxSeth » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Resealth’s heroic pose seemed to calm the girl somewhat, but with her mouth still gagged, she could only mumble incoherently. She seemed quite angry for someone about to be rescued, and there was a slight temptation to leave her gagged.

But she wouldn’t be much use to him if she couldn’t cast spells, and so once the gag was removed, she let out a sigh of relief, before beginning to angrily explain her situation.

“Look, kid, if you really want to be heroic, you can untie me, and help me find the bandit bitch who did this to me so I can give her skinny ass the beating it deserves.” For such an attractive young woman, this mage seemed to have quite the temper, and a foul mouth, to boot. Still, there was something mildly heroic about helping her on a quest for justice, and after rescuing her AND helping her seek vengeance... Well, Resealth could think of a few ways she could properly express her gratitude.

“My name’s Cassandra, by the way. Now are you gonna cut me loose or what?”
CxSeth

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:46 am

Resealth had meant to leave her gagged of course. He needed to make sure she was actually in distress and not the bait for some insidious trap to end his quest before it even began. There was certainly no way he'd been so focused on his posturing that he failed to notice the gag in her mouth. Despite the fact that he was here to rescue her, she seemed quite cross with him which was very ungrateful of her, but being a hero meant being magnanimous, so he let it slide and removed the offending fabric.

The way she called him kid rubbed him the wrong way though. He was one of only a small number of Chosen Heroes, and he deserved more respect for the great deeds destiny had placed on his shoulder than 'kid', but she did give him the opportunity to perform his first heroic deed for which he was certain she would be most grateful.

Stepping to the side of the tree, he lifted his blessed blade and brought it down to cut away at the rope strapping her to the tree. He nodded when she introduced herself. "And I am Resealth, Chosen of the Goddess, and soon to be slayer of the foul Demon Lord. You should be most grateful I stumbled upon you, for I would be more than happy to provide my assistance in dealing with the foul vagrant that has done this to you."
Firehead

Postby CxSeth » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:41 am

“Chosen of The Goddess, huh?” Once the introductions were out of the way and he was cutting her loose, Cassandra’s temper seemed to simmer down a little. “Look, I’m sorry I yelled at you, it’s just been a rough couple of days. Thanks for your offer: I could honestly use some backup... and food. She took all my stuff, so I’m kind of screwed.” Giving her hands a few experimental shakes, she stepped away from the tree.

And fell rather spectacularly into the dirt. “Shit! Ouch! Damn!” She cursed up a storm as she slowly rose to shaky feet, her large tits wobbling pleasingly with each stumble. Her legs seemed quite unsteady after so long tied to the tree. She might have to reluctantly accept his help walking, at least for a little while.

“Uh, I think her bandit hideout is supposed to be somewhere in the forest between here and Three Peaks. I was actually coming out here to give her a piece of my mind and get back the staff she stole from me, but, well, obviously she got the drop on me this time.” It sounded like this little quest would be a mild detour at best, and even if Resealth had to share some of his food with the empty-handed mage, he would have more than enough supplies to reach this theoretical hideout, and then Three Peaks beyond that. Chanting under her breath, the mage’s hand flew up to point through the trees.

“My staff is that way,” She said, “And where we find it, we’ll find the bandit... and kick her ass.”
CxSeth

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:07 pm

He wasn't sure if it was because of his title, or the fact that she'd been finally cut loose, but Cassandra finally seemed to simmer down a bit. He was sure it was because she knew who he was and thought better of being snippy with him. He glanced to his sack aware that he probably had enough food to feed them both all the way to Three Peaks where he would be able to resupply, so he could easily offer her some, but he decided to make a big deal about it to seem like he was being more generous than he was sighing before he made the offer. "Well, I guess I have barely enough to get by sharing." He pulled out a bit of food offering it to her.

The next issue was her walking. She must have been stuck like that for a while because she could barely walk like that. It offered another opportunity to earn some extra gratitude, but he enjoyed watching her curves wobble like that, so he let her stumble for about 5 minutes before holding out his arm to let her lean against his shoulder. "You seem to be having some trouble. Lean against me until you get your legs working again.

He got a bit more serious when she located her staff, probably with some kind of magic. This bandit got the drop on her once before, and the mage seemed too focused to keep herself alert for traps, so it was probably better to assume another trap was awaiting her. No need to let himself get tangled in it though. "Hey, when we get there, you should go on ahead. That way, if we do run into this bandit, she might not realize I'm even there." It wasn't particularly heroic getting the drop on someone, but it was a lot less work, and who would question the hero if he altered a few inconsequential details to sound more heroic?
Firehead

Postby CxSeth » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:58 pm

Cassandra instantly accepted the food, and reluctantly accepted Resealth‘s walking support for the first leg of their journey until she had her legs working a bit more, but between the uneven ground and what was obviously a bit of absent-minded clumsiness on her part, she still managed a few stumbles that made her chest jiggle this way or that, or even to squish up against Resealth every now and again. Each misstep was met with a grumpy curse, or a strained gasp when her tits groped themselves on the hero’s arm... and there were plenty of each occasion as the day wore on.

It really wasn’t much of a surprise that the bandit had been able to catch her off-guard.

Cassandra instantly agreed to Resealth’s suggestion that she enter the hideout ahead of him, and alone. Either she didn’t realize the dangers that would await her within, or she trusted his judgment enough to play along. Either way, when the two adventurers stopped for a short break at a stream, Cassandra repeated her spell and said that it should be “Just around that corner.” Resealth’s hero senses had obviously played an important role in their navigation as well, and in keeping them out of any traps or ambushes along the way.

“Thanks again for your help,” Cassandra said, rolling up her robe just enough to rub away the soreness from her calves, “After this ordeal is over, if there’s something I can do to return the favor, just let me know.”
CxSeth

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:28 pm

Resealth certainly enjoyed the way she was still unable to keep herself steady shaking her chest this way and that and even pressing them against his arm once or twice. She was clearly embarrassed the way she grumbled with each misstep, but he supposed that was to be expected after all. Next, to a true hero himself, it must be hard not to appear weak and helpless which must be just agony for this girl.

He kept his eyes peeled for any danger that might get in there way, and he was so aware of his surroundings that the everpresent danger must have recognized his heroic instincts and decided to feast on less aware travelers.

As they stopped for a moments rest, he got a chance to look at her legs as she pulled up her robe to caress her calves though he wished he'd gotten to see some of her thighs. Afterward, she mentioned repaying him, and it wasn't hard to put two and two together. She was attempting to show him a little more skin to see if he might be interested in her body. The thought had crossed his mind several times walking around with such a comely lady. He was certain there would be more women in his future, but he figured she would be good enough of a start. He put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm happy to help, and I'm sure there is plenty you could do to repay the favor. As he spoke, his hand moved down to her upper back rubbing in small circles encouragingly.

It would have been nice to make his move now, but he figured it would just leave them exposed should the bandit find them, so they should take care of that first. "Alright, go on ahead. I'll make sure to follow but don't look for me. We want this bandit to think you're alone to not raise her guard." His hand moved down lower as he patted her ass while also pushing her in the direction of the corner where her missing staff lay.
Firehead

Postby CxSeth » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:50 am

The mage tensed up a little as Resealth rubbed her back, blushing deeply before giving an loud squeak as he patted her ass. She didn’t complain or get visibly upset, though, instead scurrying along in the direction indicated, only managing to stumble once before disappearing out of sight.

Resealth took his time before following, of course, although a loud shriek and crash seemed like a good indicator of his plan’s success. When he was good and ready, it was quite easy to silently sneak after his wayward companion.

The bandit’s “hideout” looked more like a single long, tunneling cave to him, but it was definitely lived-in, with a few empty barrels just inside the entrance, and a number of torches lighting the way down the hall. There were also a lot of ropes, tripwires, and obvious pressure plates once he got into the cave itself, but Resealth navigated them with ease... unlike his companion, who had likely been the one to trigger all of the spent traps.

An unfamiliar female voice echoed softly from around the last corner of the snaking tunnel, and Resealth was able to finally get a good look at the “Bandit Bitch” by peeking around the corner. A slender woman with short black hair and a rather revealing crop-top-and-shorts outfit, the bandit had Cassandra hanging upside down in the middle of the cave, her mouth gagged once more and her robe flopped up to reveal not only the thighs Resealth had been hoping to see earlier, but the mage’s lacy green panties as well. Oh, how nice it was to have the Goddess so ready to answer one’s prayers!

“I thought taking away your stick and putting you in timeout would chill your temper,” The bandit monologues, completely oblivious to her new spectator, “But here you are again, poking your nose where it doesn’t belong. I’m just trying to survive out here, but you can’t take a hint, can you?”

The bandit went on like this for a while, occasionally thumbing the large club at her belt or the knife strapped to her thigh as a vague threat, but aside from tying up and gagging Cassandra, it didn’t seem like she was actually interested in hurting or killing the mage. Not that her motives or methods were that important, here: Resealth had the perfect opportunity for a surprise attack. Just what did he want to do to her, though?
CxSeth

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:03 pm

Resealth grinned at how the girl reacted to her touch. She was obviously nervous since it wasn't every day someone got to meet a hero like him, so he figured he could let her grow used to the thought that she might be attractive enough to draw his desire. He gave her a bit of a head start before making to follow her, but he couldn't help but shiver when he heard the cacophony that followed her.

He was expecting her to fall into some kind of trap, but he wasn't expecting her to fall into so many. This bandit they were looking into was clearly very cautious to have laid so many, and he found himself wondering if she was as good at spotting them as she was at making and placing them. Even more amazing was Cassandra's ability to step right into every single one. It was if she was supernaturally drawn towards them.

Finally, he caught sight of the girl tied up just like when he'd first found her. This time she was upside down giving him a clear view of her thighs and panties. It was a good sight he took a few moments to take in and memorize before moving closer while listening to the bandit's monologue and taking in her form as well.

She was very thin and lithe lacking Cassandra's more generous curves but still attractive in her own way and dressed very provocatively. He got an idea when she mentioned that she was just trying to survive. Instinct told him that this was someone likely cast out from society with a past weighing her down and leading her astray. It was the sort of person a hero like him was supposed to try and redeem giving her maybe the first chance in her life to turn things around, and the way she clearly wasn't ready to take Cassandra's life only made that seem more the case, but first, he needed to subdue her first. It would be best to take her out in a single strike before she knew he was there then give her her chance at redemption while she was at his mercy.

His sword was already in hand, and as he sculked over as best as he could he lifted it, but he wasn't planning to use the blade on her. Instead, he would get closer and keep the blade pointed upward as he brought the pommel crashing down on top of her head looking to knock her out with the blunt force. He was sure she had enough rope about for her traps that he could use to tie her up.
Firehead

Postby CxSeth » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:31 am

To her credit, the bandit girl did turn around with a “Huh?” Just as Resealth reached her, but it’s too little, too late, and all her late reactions accomplished wereletting him watch her eyes roll into the back of her head when the attack landed with a satisfying “Thwack!” She wobbled in place for a moment before slumping forward limply towards the hero, or towards the floor if he elected to let her drop. She mumbled an incomprehensible word, then went to sleep.

Cassandra gave some satisfied, excited, and angry mumbles into her new gag, and wiggled in a way that made her sway from the ceiling like a wobbly wind chime, and she watched with glee as the bandit was finally given a taste of her own bondagey medicine.

Whether or not Resealth decided to cut Cassandra free and ungag her before interrogating his prisoner was up to him, after all, it was clear that the two didn’t like each other, and it might not be worth the risk of the mage messing up his attempt to “rehabilitate” the sexy bandit girl... It was a tough decision, but sometimes those were the decisions a hero had to make!

Either way, a few minutes after being bonked on the head, the bandit’s eyes slowly started to flutter open.

“Wha- what’s going on,” She asked, blinking rapidly, “Who are you? Am I under arrest?”
CxSeth

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:30 pm

Resealth was surprised at the bandit's keen awareness to have detected his approach even if it was too late to defend herself. If he really could redeem her, she would make a valuable second set of eyes. He gave her a smirk as the blow landed. "Gotcha," the only thing he said as her eyes rolled back and she lost consciousness. With that done, he got to work tying her up, so he could make his offer without her trying to fight back.

He turned back to Cassandra who seemed very pleased with what was happening, but with how much she disliked the bandit from previous interactions, he was sure she wasn't going to make it easy on him when trying to help this girl turn her life around. That didn't mean he needed to leave her strung up like that, so he made sure to lower her down to the ground and sit her upright before turning away from her. "Sorry, but I can't have you getting in the way of what I must do." He got onto his knees beside the bandit watching as she awoke.

"Who? Just a traveling hero on a journey to defeat the Demon Lord who stumbled on a poor girl tied down to a tree. I was here to help her get her stuff back from the nasty bandit that had robbed her and left her tied up like that, but enough about me. Why don't you tell me why you're out her stealing things. You said you had to but never said why."
Firehead

Postby CxSeth » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:14 pm

The bandit looks quite dazed and confused after Resealth’s long winded explanation, but she eventually shakes the fog away from her head in order to reply.

“You’re gonna kill The Dark One? Oh, wow, that seems tough. It would be great, though... And what do you mean ‘nasty bandit,’ I’m a ‘Lady Rogue,’ obviously. I only steal from dumb mages or demon lord troops or rich people... And I wouldn’t even do that if I didn’t have to live out in the woods!”

Cassandra tried to interrupt, at that point, and the two girls glared daggers at each other before the Lady Rogue continued.

“Anyway. My name’s Lizzie and my dad’s a big dumb mage who works for the Demon Lord. If I stay in a town for too long, he always sends some army of, like, goblins or something to try and capture me and make me go hang out with my dad and be evil or whatever. But if you kill The Dark One, then that won’t be a problem, right?”

Cassandra was so angry by this point that she was practically foaming at the gag, and was liable to pass out from sheer rage. Even once Resealth placed Lizzie on the path for redemption, and freed her from her dark past, it seemed dubious that his two traveling companions would ever really get along... But maybe they just needed to find some common ground and spend more time together?
CxSeth

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:31 am

Resealth smirked hearing that the girl had a reason to want the Dark One defeated. Of course, everyone did, but for her, it sounded more personal. "I see, so you have to avoid towns to keep the Dark One's forces from coming in and wrecking the place to find you. Well, if I'm doing my job right, I won't be staying anywhere very long at any time."

He could see that Cassandra was furious at this point. She had a personal grudge against Lizzie, but he had to look beyond that as a hero to everyone. "Come on now, don't be like that. If she's really only doing this out of necessity, then we should give her a chance to turn things around." He turned back around to Lizzie. "That being said, I think you could start by telling me where Cassandra's things are, so she can get them back." He leaned in closer to the thief whispering the next part in her ear. "Of course, if it's for the good of our mission, a few missing items here and there ending up in our supplies wouldn't be a problem at all."

Standing back up, I went ahead and started untieing the to women. "Now, I'm trusting you two to make nice with each other. It's for the good of the world after all if my companions can work together." He said it so matter of factly as the thought that either of them might refuse hadn't even crossed his mind. The first person he'd ever helped and the first person he tried to redeem were such a natural fit that these two had to have been put in his path by the Goddess herself to be his first companions.
Firehead

Postby CxSeth » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:21 am

“Her staff is over there, in the pile of dumb magic stuff. I-oh!” Lizzie blinked in surprise at Resealth’s whispered suggestion. “O-oh. Is that okay?” She whispered back, “I mean, I guess you’re the Hero...” She seemed reluctant about the idea of stealing from prospective strangers, but also seemed like she was willing to follow Resealth’s advice and instructions, when the time came.

Cassandra was all too happy to retrieve her staff once released, nuzzling the smooth, black stick like a pet or an old friend. She also retrieved her pack, which contained a handful of books and, like, rocks? She seemed happy to see it, anyway. It put her into enough of a good mood that when Resealth suggested they “make nice,” She just let our an irritated sigh.

“I don’t like the idea of traveling with her, but I guess it’s better than letting her roam free. Maybe you can get the bitch a leash...”

“Hey!” Lizzie snapped back, before putting on a frightened face and hiding behind Resealth, clinging to his arm in faux-terror. “Please protect me, Mr. Hero, the evil wizard is being mean to me!”

Yeah, they were going to get along just fine.
CxSeth

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:55 pm

"It'll be fine. We're stopping the Dark One after all, so it's not like we wouldn't use it for the good of the world anyway." He went over to grab Cassandra's staff bringing it to her before he untied her then untieing Lizzie while she got the rest of her stuff.

He couldn't help but smirk at the catfight that was looking more and more likely, but he figured it was best to keep them from fighting just yet. Let the rage simmer a little more. Not enough that they really try to hurt each other, but it would be amusing to see them start tearing at each other's clothes in due time.

"Now now girls. No one is getting the leash." Although the thought of both of them sitting at his feet obediently with leashes on was quite interesting. He'd have to consider that after he'd impressed upon them just what a great hero he was.

"Alright, it's time to move on. Lizzie, you got anything here worth taking with us? Whether it's something we'll make use of or something to sell off when we get to Three Peaks doesn't matter. FIghting the Dark One will take time even for me, so it's likely anything we leave behind is as good as taken." He wondered just what kinds of things his new lady rogue had stockpiled.
Firehead

Postby CxSeth » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:34 am

Cassandra seemed content to continue reacquainting herself with her weird magic stuff while Lizzie gave Resealth a tour of her cave. It was a comfortable enough living space, and would theoretically be secure once the traps were re-armed. Obviously a great hero couldn’t afford to spend much time staying in one place, but the day was already halfway over, and when Lizzie suggested that they stay the night here and get started again in the morning, it was worth considering.

In terms of actual goods they could bring along, though, Resealth found that Lizzie seemed to steal quantity over quality. There were dozens of weapons in need of sharpening, a wardrobe of armor that would only fit imps or goblins, and a pile of books about history which contained no pictures of any sort. At least she had plenty of food and basic supplies to requisition. Also, a lot of rope. Like, an absurd amount of rope that far exceeded the needs of an entire village, much less a single adventuring party.

“I just like rope, okay?” Well, if nothing else, Resealth would always have enough on hand to make traps or restrain hostages. Finally, Lizzie also had a pretty supply of gold and platinum pieces she would be donating “To the cause...” Far more than Resealth’s hometown had been willing to supply him with. His adventures were already proving successful and profitable! Now all he had to do was decide whether or not he was going to stay the night here, and then make sleeping arrangements. Between the three of them, they had two bedrolls and Lizzie’s large, comfortable feather bed. Enough for everyone to sleep separately here tonight, but if they didn’t procure a third between Lizzie’s hideout and their next sleep.. Well, they could cross that bridge when they came to it.
CxSeth

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:51 pm

Resealth looked over the things Lizzie had stolen over her time here finding not too much of it useful. Still, it was better than having it in the position of the Dark One's forces. "I don't suppose you have any way of disposing these armor and weapons? Just so some goblins don't find this place and outfit themselves?" The rope also seemed particularly strange. Even with all the traps, he doubted she could go through all this rope in a month unless she was using it for something else. His eyes scanned back to Cassandra who'd already been tied up by the Rogue twice. While tying up nuisances didn't seem unusual, he wondered if Lizzie got something a little more out of doing that. Perhaps she even liked the way he had turned the tables on her.

Finally, he got to the cash which was the real treasure here as it was quite the supply and much more than his home town could provide. The Goddess was really pulling out the stops in providing for his journey. He was sure with this, they wouldn't need to worry about running out of supplies anytime in the foreseeable future. It was strange that other Chosen Ones had failed when the Goddess could provide so much for them.

Lizzie had recommended them staying the night here, and while calling it a day early was a tempting proposition, he was also tempted to get another hour of travel in. He could claim it was so they could arrive in Three Peaks early tomorrow, but he knew the girls wouldn't be up for sharing a bedroll which meant one would have to share with him, but he was sure he would have plenty of nights out in wild to share bedrolls with the girls, so he went ahead and decided to call it quits. "Yeah, we'll rest here for the night tonight. That way we can be good and rested for our walk to Three Peaks." He went over to the bed taking a seat on it to see how comfortable it was. He was sure the girls too wanted to have a bed to sleep in as often as possible, but with only one available, who knew what would unfold.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games