Misadventurous Heroes [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Misadventurous Heroes [Firehead]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:24 pm

Ruby squeezed Alyssa's hand tightly, her thumb running affectionately against her grip as she slid her fingers between the catgirl's own. She gasped in surprise as a lizardman positioned himself to take her, his ridged double cocks rubbing against both of her entrances so tantalisingly. Her asshole, having gone untouched throughout the previous gangbang, twitched in excitement. "Use... both holes..." she managed to murmur out, giving her hips a little wiggle before the lizardman acted, swiftly skewering her on both his cocks. Feeling her ass and cunt filled so swiftly at the same time she let her head fall back in ecstasy as she called out her pleasure into the wind. A few moments later she felt hands on her chest and turned her head to look at the second man. She gently wrapped her hand around his cock and guided it towards her hefty cleavage. Her tits seemed to have his attention, after all. "Why not see how they feel wrapped around your dick~" she suggested, her hand pulling from his cock to heft each of her breasts in turn, showing off their bounce, their softness and how smooth the oil made them.

As she turns her face, Alyssa's vision is quickly obscured by a thick, hot cock. A large, bestial member, much like that of a horse, is draped across her face as a Minotaur starts to rub his musky shaft and heavy balls against her head. With a gruff grunt, the beast man held the back of her head with one of his large hands while the other went to her still cum filled cunt, giving her clit a firm rub. His powerful fingers brushed across her lips before parting them, getting her juices flowing to start clearing her cunny out of its previous user's cum. His shaft was much larger than those that even Alyssa was used to and it was clear he was giving Alyssa a chance to lube up his cock with her saliva before he tried to push it inside of her.

The second person to come over to Alyssa's side was surprisingly not a man, but a woman. A cowgirl with luscious tanned skin who took a submissive stance beside the bullman that was rubbing his cock against the dancer's face. With a few quiet but commanding gestures from the minotaur she got on her hands and knees over Alyssa. She paused, momentarily distracted by the scent of the oil and spunk on Alyssa's body before the minotaur pulled his hand away from Alyssa's cunt and used it to press the cowgirl's face against it instead. After a few moments of eating out Alyssa of the cum inside of her, she was tugged upwards by the minotaur and started to slowly crawl her way up the catgirl's smaller frame. Her hefty tits dragged against Alyssa's body, stopping once their nipples rubbed together as the cowgirl leaned forward to help Alyssa lick the thick slab of meat pressed against her face.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:30 pm

Alyssa shouted in surprise as her vision was completely eclipsed by the massive slab of meat laid across her face. She'd heard rumors that minotaurs were large, but she'd never imagined it was anything like this. Her nose was filled with the powerful scent of truly bestial sex. It sent her head swimming even more, but it also scared her a little. Could a little cat girl like her even handle such a powerful length? She realized she was going to find out one way or another as he started stretching her pussy open with his fingers both letting the spunk of her previous lover drain out and preparing her for his own girthy shaft. She realized quickly it was in her best interest to add some lubrication to his shaft if she was going to take that monster. Her mouth traveling up and down the spire of flesh covering it in as much of her saliva as possible not just because she was worried what he would do if he tried to take her dry, but because it was also a very enticing shaft. Her hips quivered as his fingers, then the cow's tongue explored the confines of her eager tunnel. Her mouth had finally reached the head of the cock teasing the opening as the cow got to helping her handle the bull's shaft. She was certain spreading his pre over the length would help with the lubricating even more than just her saliva. She certainly wasn't just eager to get a taste of what was brewing in those weighty looking balls.

The lizard grinned as Ruby asked him to take both of her holes which he did eagerly stirring up the cum already in there. As he pulled out, the ridges collected the cum already deposited in there scooping out any competition for his own seed. His second thrust was much slower easing each ridge in letting it spread Ruby before she closed around it then thrusting just that ridge in and out before continuing on to the next, slightly larger ridge. "Just remember, I want you to tell me which is your favorite when this is done." He chuckled and Ruby had every reason to believe it was just a joke as both shafts felt identical as they spread both of her holes open.

The younger man's eyes were glued onto your chest as you took them from his grip and put them around his shaft. He threw his head back giving a truly blissed groan as those soft orbs enveloped them. "D-didn't think I'd get to experience something like this. N-not the first time I'm old enough to participate at least." He puts his hands over Ruby's forcing her to move her tits faster while his hips started thrusting wildly. He groans as his cock spasms shooting his seed across Ruby's face. The crowd laughs at his quick climax joking the boy wasn't ready, but he shakes his head. "No! I'm not done yet. J-j-just needed t get that out." His cock is still hard even as the shots of spunk start to dwindle, but his strokes seem more controlled now. He certainly felt like he had a bit more to give.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:57 pm

All Alyssa hears from the owner of the magnificent meat stick in her face is the occasional grunt as she and the cowgirl get to work, slathering kisses and licks all across the lower end of the massive cock. They certainly didn't say much... perhaps that was one of the reasons minotaurs were so often seen as primitive, although his patience and clear acknowledgement of Alyssa's own needs and well-being suggest they may be more intelligent than people give them credit for. But stigmas around minotaur perception were hardly at the forefront of her mind as the catgir'ls head moves closer to his flared tip, her cute nose rubbing up against his thick cockhead to get a direct whiff of his overpowering, musky scent. Her lips wrap around just a part of the tip as she tastes him... a powerful, manly and dominant taste that sends shivers throughout her body. The cowgirl moves to slide her tongue around the rim of the flare on his head before her lips near the catgirl's own, practically touching Alyssa's as they both suck on his tip. It takes a lot of work to coax even the first drops of pre from him, but when they do they come out in thick, delightfully hot and mind numbing dollops that fall onto both of their tongues and faces.

Meanwhile the cowgirl moves one hand down between her legs and dips her fingers into Alyssa's cunt, returning to giving the catgirl's pussy a warm up for the main event. She would moo softly into the cock in her face or the catgirl's ear as she worked, clearly enjoying being of service. Her nipples would continue to rub against Alyssa's own, stiff and swelling in size as they seemed to dance together. She never moved far from that spot, intent on keeping their breasts pressed together as Alyssa felt something warm and wet dribble onto her own tits. The cowgirl seemed to be lactating.

Ruby squeezes Alyssa's hand tighter slightly while her other still works over her breasts, helping the young man's grip on her tits as he gets started. Her mind was mostly focused on the two, thick lizard cocks inside her. As they dragged out the cum that was left behind by the previous man, she found herself smirking. To think he wanted to get her pregnant. Ruby had not intention from walking away from this with a child, although she was definitely more mentally scattered than normal. Still, if some of her mates had tricks like this lizardman's, then they'll need to do a lot more than just dump a load in her as normal to be the one to knock her up. Fuck~ Those ridges made the backwards motion feel even better than the thrust forward ~oooh, never mind... that was a go~od thrust~

Ruby is pulled from her enraptured daze by the feeling of cum spurting on her face. She tilts her head to the side to stop it going into her eyes and licks up what falls around her lips. She then coos, turning her attention to the young man. "Ignore them..." she says softly, leaning down to give his cockhead a quick kiss as it pokes out from between her tits. "Most of them don't have the balls to get on up here in front of everyone. And none of them lasted long when they were your age, let alone have the stamina to keep going after they first spurt."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Want to switch to writing with "I" and "You" for Ruby and Alyssa? I find myself keep having to go back and edit it back to the third person and I noticed moments when you seem to use first and second person as well.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:26 pm

Sure, I've been having that issue for a while now, and I can't believe I missed fixing one last post.

Each ridge was thicker than the last as the lizard behind you continued plowing both of your holes, but soon you felt the soft, smooth scales of his crotch against your slit and pucker signaling that he had sheathed himself fully within you. As he slid out, you felt your lips tugged at by each ridge as it made its exit vacating both of your holes at the same time drawing a hiss of delight from the reptile as he leaned over your back breathing over the back of your neck. "You're taking them both so easily, but I can feel how much you're enjoying them too. Go ahead, let out that sweet little voice of yours." He plunged back in in one smooth motion filling both of your holes with the throbbing members, but you had already learned the real stimulation came from the pull back.

The young man in front of you looked back down at you as you spoke taking his attention away from the crowd and where it belonged, on the woman currently pleasing his cock. He began thrusting at a much more steady pace. "Sorry, you're right. I gotta just keep going. Been so looking forward to this that my hand just hasn't been enough for days now." As his cock pistoned through your cleavage a bit of the cum laying on them slipped in each time his head poked through getting your cleavage nice and slick for his constant thrusting. "Those kisses feel so nice, but I want inside." His cock throbs as he mentions getting to push his cock inside of your mouth letting another glob of pre issue forth between your breasts.

I heard that gruff manly grunt as I worked that fat slab of meat letting me know I was doing a good job pleasing the man standing over me. The overwhelming scent only got stronger as she finally reached the flare and after all the attention she'd given him, there wasn't a single dollop of pre to reward her for her efforts. It only made her more desperate to work his massive fuckstick. She just needed to taste what he had to offer while slathering it down his length. She knew she wasn't going to have much choice but to take him, but she could certainly reduce the strain it would put on her letting her enjoy having the thickest member she'd ever tried inside of her. I shivered as the first glob oozed out of him so thick and pungent. Instinct telling me this was a man who could do things to me that I'd never experienced before. I lathered the head with my tongue getting a taste of the thick cream and spreading it about. My hands moved up cupping underneath the flare to gather some which I started massaging against his length. I wanted this monster to slide in as smoothly as possible, so he could really hammer it home.

I shivered when I felt the cows hands start to finger and spread my lips again. "Yes, I would need her help getting me ready to take him since my hands were so busy lubricating him. With how much dick there was to cover I'm sure neither of us would be ready to wait any longer to feel him inside of me by the time I finished working all that saliva and pre into his firm flesh. I closed my eyes moaning over the head as I felt moisture against my tits. She was lactating? It made me wonder if she was pregnant with his child.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:29 pm

Having pulled your hand from mine to put your all into worshipping and preparing the cock before you, and who could blame you for that, you feel me leaning my shoulder against yours to keep us touching. My breathless moans falls on your ears whenever I'm not kissing the cock in front of me. In the position he had me in, I was completely at the lizardman's mercy, moaning away as he pounded into both my holes at the same time. I yield swiftly to his request, letting my cries of pleasure flow freely. "Oh fu~UH~uck yes! I love these cocks! I don't think I could ever pick a favourite~ They're both just sooo~" I let my voice trail off into a moan as I wiggle my hips against him, pressing my plump cheeks against his scales and letting the whole crowd see and hear just how good he was making me feel.

The cowgirl's hand worked diligently on your folds, getting your juices flowing liberally to work as natural lubricant with a wet squelch that could be heard well into the crowd. Every so often she would pull her hand away to spread your juices on the mintoaur's cock, however she was soon to return her fingers to your needy pussy. All the while her lips and tongue were still working with yours to slather the thick, musky slab of bull cock that was pressed against both of your faces. Occasionally mooing with her own arousal and need, her lips would sometimes turn to meet yours, the two of you sharing a brief kiss, and the minotaur pre on your tongues, before returning to work on his cock.

Now using both hands to rub my tits against his cock, I'm forced to lean against the young man in front of me for support, my tits and face pressing against him, grinding against his body as I'm rocked forward and back by the lizardman's thrusts. His dick's thrusts rubbed the cum into the oil on my tits, making them smell even stronger. As I took in the smell of my own cleavage and salivated I must have no doubt looked entranced by his cock as far as both he and the audience could tell. A look like that should do wonders for his ego. As he mentions wanting inside and drops even more cum onto my tits, I'm pulled from my enraptured state and let my hands move onto his hips to steady myself. "Sit down." I say in between moans. "Let your cock lie in my tits while I give you what you want..."

After what felt like a glorious eternity of trailing your lips across minotaur cock, he eventually pulls away from you and the cowgirl, gesturing for her to move off of you. She does, sliding to your side but keeping close as the Minotaur positions himself. He rests one of his large hands on your hips as his other starts to line up his massive cock against your entrance. He waits however, and his eyes meet yours. Oddly calm for what you imagine to be a rough and primal breeding to come. He was giving you the option to position yourself how you wanted for the arrival of his cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:47 am

The lizardman hissed in delight as you shouted for everyone to hear how much you loved both of his cocks. As he did so, you felt his tongue tickling at the back of your neck. "Yess, that's a good answer. Well then, since you enjoy them so much, I'll allow you to enjoy them to your heart's content." His hands tightened around your hips now yanking you back and forth in time with his thrusts. Slamming them as deep as they can reach and yanking them out in one sudden movement. His cocks began drooling their pre replacing the spunk they had scooped out of your love tunnel while leaving some in your ass as well. "I'm sure you'll find that I can be a very 'generous' lover." His fingers were digging into the flesh almost pricking you, but it was hard to notice with how hard he was pounding away.

Beside you, I also pressed my shoulder against you just to have the reassurance that you were still there with me. My pussy was already drooling as I worked the member, so the cowgirl needed only to spread it about. All the same, I would groan in disappointment when her fingers left me even if it was to help me get this cock ready for plunging into my needy hole. I let the musk of this powerful male was over me as I worshipped his cock having completely forgotten I was even worried about taking it. Instinct told me it would be inside of me, and there wasn't much need for concern beyond that.

The young man puts his hands onto your shoulder helping to keep your torso upright even with the Lizard leaning some of his weight against your back. With his hands occupied, he couldn't help your slide your soft orbs over his hardened length anymore, so his cock was left at your mercy. His pre was liberally drooling out at this point, and you were certain he wouldn't last longer before his second load covered your delightful chest. The question was if you could work a third out of him before he was spent. He nods taking a seat and letting you lay your chest in his lap. Without the need to hold you up, his hands started moving about. One toying with one of your nipples while the other rubbed the back of your head and ear.

My mind was in a daze when that glories pillar of masculinity was finally pulled away from my eager lips my tongue slipping out to get one last taste of it before it was out of my reach. Seeing him wait, I realize he wanted to let me get comfortable. Even though he was a mighty stud built for breeding, he still had his own sense of gentleness. I felt there was only one breeding position for such a cock. Rolling onto my front, I rested my tits on the ground as if they were a pillow. Lifting me hips and raising my tail, I gave him the full view of my aching cunt dripping and ready for breeding. I turned my head looking at him over my shoulder not wanting to miss a moment of him mounting and taking me like an animal.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:19 am

Having positioned yourself in the proper bitch breeding stance, he doesn't take long to make his move. His cock pushes against your dripping cunt while his hand holds your hips steady. Even with all of the work you and the cowgirl did to lube him up, it still took a great deal of force to push his thick, flared tip into your pussy. But soon enough, with a push that shook your body and dragged your tits across the ground, his bestial cock pushed into your love tunnel. His grunts grew more erratic and excited as he starts to rut, his gentleness forgotten as he bred you based solely on animal instinct. You were quickly fucked into the ground by his pussy ruining cock. Each time he pulled back and rammed forward, battering against your cervix, you felt all thoughts not focused on this bull dick were fucked right out of your head. You felt a tongue lap against your clit and while looking back you could see the cowgirl had positioned herself underneath you and the minotaur, licking and kissing both your pussy and his cock as he fucked you raw, occasionally stopping to kiss and massage his balls, preparing him to unload inside you. He had to be a very potent specimen, and the strong smell that wafted from him and the way he made you feel almost made you long to be knocked up by him.

With the young man starting to dribble more cum over my tits, I give him what he wants, lowering my lips to wrap around his cockhead. I suck and lap up his pre before lowering my head further, almost meeting my tits as I blow his head while smothering his shaft with my cum covered melons. With the lizardman using me to sate his own lusts I was almost constantly moaning around the cock in my mouth. The two dicks thrusting in behind me would keep pushing me forward against the young man, helping my tits drag against his crotch and force my head to bob lower against his cock, pushing my lips and nose against the edge of my own cum splattered breasts.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:18 pm

The young man groans as you take his head between your lips spewing another glob of pre right onto your tongue. With your nose practically buried in your own chest, you can't help but take the mixture of oil and cum in deeper than before. Behind you, the lizard increases the force of his thrusts and you can hear his tail striking the ground hard behind him as he uses its weight for extra leverage. Twin cock pumping their way deeper into both of your holes making your pussy and ass into comfortable homes for themselves. "Feel that? This is how a true warrior of my tribe takes a woman." He leans in whispering. "My tribe raids the small villages on the outskirts of the dessert of Vernos far to the east of here. You would be fortunate to be captured there and taken as a favored breeder to be shared by everyone. Many men would use you as I am unless the chieftain took a particular liking to you and kept you as one of his personal concubines." The young man gasps finally reaching his limit as your tongue is bathed in a load of his seed. "Don't stop," the young man gasps out. His breath is getting short, and you're sure he won't last after another orgasm. In addition, you can imagine these orgasms are only making him more sensitive as he gasps at almost every touch of your tongue now.

I tremble as his hands close around my waist feeling the strength of his grip. If things get too intense, I wouldn't be able to make him release me, and that only excites my instincts more as that bulbous head inches closer to my cunt. My tail goes straight and rigid as he begins pushing forcing me open around his girth which appeared too big for me even with all of that prep work. Finally, he sinks in, but I can't do much more than wail in a mix of pain and pleasure as I'm stretched beyond my limit. My pussy leaked copious amounts of my nectar in the hopes of easing his entry, but I couldn't be sure a waterfall of my fluids could make him fit, but the resistance of my stretched hole faded before he pulled out allowing him to force himself even deeper. He was breeding me so deep, and from the weight of his balls swinging below him, I was sure he was going to fill me more than I ever had before. I might actually wind up carrying his children.

We've been on these two for a while, and we did originally plan this as a series of shorter stories. After we finish this scene would it be okay if we changed to something else and returned to these two later just to change things up?
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:38 pm

I was thinking the same thing. No reason we can't leave a story on a pseudo cliffhanger while we explore another. I'll wrap things up quickly but feel free to still write a reaction post to this.

Did this lizardman really think he was enticing me with his talk about getting myself captured by his tribe? Did he think I would be aroused by the thought of being used over and over as a cumslut by countless lizardmen day in an day out... ploughing away at both my holes with those glorious ridges of theirs... kept as a fuckable trophy... hmmmph~ I cum around both his cocks once more, trembling as my cries are muffled by the young man's cock in my mouth. The extra helping of cum he supplies muffles me even more as the thick goo fills my mouth.

Meanwhile, your fucked more fully than you have ever been before, your small frame almost being thrown into the air by the thrusts of his thick cock into you. Perhaps his cock alone could have lifted you off the ground and bounced you in the air, were his hands not pinning you down beneath him so he could use your hole to his heart's content. The crowd is awed by the sight, it being doubtful any had seen a minotaur take a mate before, but their excitement is only raised by the display before them as such a graceful and delicate dancer is taken so roughly and brutally by this hulking bestial man and seems to love every moment of it.

The two of us are left at the mercy of these cocks, fucked openly and eagerly before a cheering crowd. Each thrust of the lizard cocks in me drove deeper and deeper the fantasy of being on a leash in a lizardman tribe into my mind. Eventually the young man came once more, filling my mouth again and pulling out to give my face and tits one final coating which I wore proudly. I gave his cock and balls a final clean with my tongue before letting him go on his way while the lizardman held me in a mating press and drove me to another orgasm with his twin cocks before finally filling both my holes with his own seed.

As the minotaur builds up to his finish, his thrusts grow even wilder and more forceful, if a bit slower. While you had been with domineering partners before, none had ever made you feel as completely claimed as this minotaur did and your womb welcomed his seed eagerly once you did. When he was finished, however, he didn't leave immediately. He brought his cock, slick with his cum and your juices, over to your face again, even as your pussy was filled with his spunk - oozing out the occasionally dollop. You and the cowgirl were soon set to work cleaning his dick of your remnants of your breeding and he even grabbed my head and brought me over to his cock. I relented quickly, licking and sucking the mix of your juices and his cum off of the big slab of meat, the two of us and his cowgirl lying by his feet while we serviced him.

Eventually even the glorious minotaur had to leave, leaving the two of us lying, covered in his cum and soaking in the scent. I pull myself over to you and press my lips to yours, kissing you hungrily in the wake of such a thorough fucking. However, before we can decide whether to call it a day invite more people over or simply continue to enjoy each other, our attention is drawn to a group of men moving out of the crowd and over to us.

"Well, would you look at that... today just got a lot better boys..." a familiar, gruff voice says as the two of us look up to see a group of orcs, all pulling their dicks out and stroking them to their full length... led by the man I labelled "Tiny Tusks". Although in about a minute from now, I'd be taking that name back quite enthusiastically...
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:26 am

The lizardman continues to whisper into your ears. Getting locked up in a stock where anyone could use you, and you'd never even see who they were. Maybe they'd even give you some duties tending to lizard women that were with child. You can feel his cock pulse harder as he says such things apparently as worked up with his fantasizing as you. The cloud of arousal leaves you unaware at just how eagerly you were working over the young cock in your mouth, the inexperienced man grabbing your head and yanking you against his crotch as he fed you his third load.

I panted and mewed as the beast of a man behind me did everything in his power to break my body with his cock. Would my pussy ever be the same after this? I could imagine my pussy becoming so loose that I couldn't even clench down on most men's cocks leaving me to have to seek out minotaurs and other comparably sized guys to fuck with. I looked down wondering if there was a bulge in my abdomin where the cock was forcing me to give it room, but I couldn't see past my tits pressed into the dirt rubbing against it with each forceful thrust. "Ah, fuck, yes, g-give kitty your cream. It's so much already, but I want to feel even fuller.

The young man before you groans as you keep working his shaft so eagerly even as his third orgasm leaves him a bit too sensitive. "F~UCK!" He shouts as his forth load comes within moments of the end of his third. Whether he wanted to see his pearly white seed coat you, or he just didn't want you sucking a dry orgasm out of him, you'll never know, but he pulls out spraying you in what seems to be the last orgasm he'll have for a while. He puts on a brave face as he walks, but you can see he is just a bit unsteady right now. "Now that the kids out of the way, why don't I stop playing games. His thrusts become even more powerful and you can feel his claws dig into the flesh of your hips. He doesn't break the skin, but you imagine it may leave a mark of his conquest.

I could feel the flare open wider, and though I was unaware of his physiology, I could imagine it must mean something. I was nothing but a toy to this man meant for nothing but wringing the fresh spunk from his balls. My tail wrapped around his waist and I wailed like I was in heat when I felt his hot spunk pump into me. As my womb filled, I felt cum start to slosh back, but not a drop of it could get past the wide head of his cock, and so I had to expand to take it. His cum hitting the back of my womb had triggered an orgasm already, but feeling my womb start to bloat with it set of a second as well. Both orgasm wracked through me, and my legs gave out leaving me reliant on his grip and cock to keep my ass in position to take him. Finally, the pressure became to much and some of his spunk forced its way past his head starting to leak down between my legs.

I was all too happy to service the specimen of virility that had done this to me. There was a slight moment of jealousy as the cow joined me, but it didn't feel like my place to deny her if the bull wanted her here to. Having you pulled over to join me was less of a problem considering what had happened to our relationship recently as I imagined us sharing future lovers. Would there be that many men that could keep up with a duo like us? The idea of it is rather enticing.

Watching as the minotaur leaves with his cow partner, I'm caught by surprise by the familiar voice seeing the orcs had found us once again. I pulled my legs under me, but they felt so weak from the brutal fucking I'd just taken that I wasn't sure I could even stand let alone flee.

Sounds good, you can go ahead and select the next scenario if you want, or we could discuss it by PM.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Summoning Surprise

The Characters:

Lazy Kitsune Wrote:Name: Penelope Crow
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7279564
Bio: As witches go, Penelope has always been on the kinder side of things. Like all witches, she certainly had her noticeable quirks that set her apart from most folk - a bizarre fashion sense, eccentric personality and the usual temper that came with all being with strong magical powers that made them dangerous as enemies and ferocious allies when needed. However if you hadn't gotten on her bad side, she was unusually friendly and welcoming for a witch. While she lived apart form civilisation, she would regularly visit the nearby towns to lend aid or partake in local festivities. After centuries of doing this some villages even set up holidays to celebrate her - whom some of them saw as a local forest spirit that would take human form in order to cure illnesses and tend to the wounds of the kindhearted as well as entertain children and those with childlike imaginations with her whimsical tales of magic.
How old she actually is is a mystery. Like man witches, she seems to have been around for a long time yet shows no sign of ageing. She herself will refuse to tell her own age - and while she has by no means mastered immortality, she's found ways to enhance her own essence with the longevity and timelessness of other magical beings. Still, while definitely talented in magic, she is not as masterful with it as witches that have lived for thousands of years. In recent years the woods around her home have come under the influence of a powerful blight - likely an unexpected side effect of dark ritual that happened not far from her home. While she was able to aid a team of adventurers in stopping those behind the ritual, the blight was left to her to heal. While she has been able to slow its progress somewhat, curing it entirely is out of her power. She needs the aid of a strong magical familiar to give her the added strength to her power to cure it and save not just her home but the surrounding towns and villages as well from the blight. So she pushes herself to call upon the strongest spirits that can she can sense to bind to her. Much to her surprise, she finds a young dragon that seems to have been scattered from her physical form. Merging her power with that of a dragon would no doubt help solve the blight with ease... and as an added bonus, come festival time the children would love to pet a real dragon. So, hoping that she's strong enough to handle this creature, she calls to it through the void and invites it to become her familiar, giving it a chance to manifest in physical form once more in front of her.

Firehead Wrote:Name: Durxin
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/1870444
Bio: A cocky young Drake, Durxin was always happy to prove his greatness onto others. One day though he messed with the wrong traveler and found himself face to face with an Archfey. Soon his physical form leaving him as a wandering spirit. The only way to regain his physical form was to allow himself to be bound as a familiar to those with magical talent. A humiliating place for a Dragon to find themselves, but he was given one out. If he could manipulate his master and make them submit, he would be free to retain his physical form even after his bond with the mage was severed. He just needed someone confident enough to try and bind a dragon to their service without having the competence to control one.

After so long adrift and devoid of physical sensation, the warmth you felt seemed almost too good to be true. A gentle tug guided you towards its source, its heat travelling across the land like a distant hearth in the cold. The urge to go towards it was strong, but it was no command. It was an invitation. "Come here," the warmth said "come and be whole again. Come and feel again. Let me be your home for a while. Lets be friends."

It would take a powerful mage to enact any ritual that could summon the spirit of a dragon, but given that you sensed no signs of magical compulsion, or barriers to bind you or any other magical tricks then perhaps this particular mage was only on the cusp of being strong enough to summon you. That or they were far too trusting... a trait which might make it easy to turn the tables on them if given the chance. Either way, this seemed like a better opportunity than any you expected to find, and the chance to feel your physical body again seemed almost worth it.

You felt the mage's magic mingle with yours, filling your being as you started to form a body once more. Your ears became capable of hearing, filled with the sound of a whirling vortex around you. You felt heat, not from the spell, but actual, real heat, around you and inside you. Your body formed and placed itself on the ground as the swirling magical winds around you started to settle. And you opened your eyes.

A human woman, presumably the witch responsible for summoning you, seemed to have fallen over onto her backside, giving you a clear view up her skirt as she brushed some loose sheets of parchment off of her and sorted out her hat. She was dressed even more bizarrely than most humans seemed to and took a slow and wobbly approach to getting back to her feet. Was she really the one capable of binding you to her? As little as she looked like a powerful mage, her 'lair', if you could call it as such, seemed even less impressive. You were in a rather cosy and cluttered room, with no sense of clear organisation or tidiness amongst the mix of books, loose sheets, jars, trinkets, plates and a whole manner of other bits and bobs. While the summoning circle scrawled around you certainly seemed legitimate, nothing else about this abode said 'powerful sorceress.'

I, however, was absolutely thrilled by circumstances, grinning widely and jumping up and down at the sight of you. Giddily giggling and holding my hat in its place, I bounced over to you and held out my hand. "Penelope Crow! Although you can just call me Pen! Or Peachy! Or Witchy! Or- Well, I have a few nicknames, it'd take quite a while to go through them all... Its a pleasure to meet you. I'm so glad a dragon agreed to become my familiar! You're a little smaller than I expected, but since when has size mattered, ey? Ey? Besides, it just makes it easier to fit us both under the same roof. Unless you don't like roofs... things with wings often don't like roofs, but I live in a tree... house... or sorts... so there's plenty of room in the tree part of the tree... house... thing... for you to sleep on a branch or have a little den of your own or whatever dragons like to do. Do you need a lot of meat? Or are you a vegan dragon? Are there vegan dragons? Do some dragons really eat gold? I have a lot of gold but I don't really have a use for it so I guess that'll sort that out if- Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm rambling already... did I tell you my name was Pen? Or Penelope. My names not Pen of course, that would be a silly name. Unless your name is Pen. Your names not Pen, is it?"

What?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:16 am

I had simply been drifting through the aether with no awareness around me when I felt the pull. It had been too long since I'd had a physical form, so I followed the call closer becoming keenly aware of the magic that was drawing me in. It indeed had the power to give me form, but it lacked the power to forcefully draw me in, and I couldn't sense a single magical safety measure making me wonder if my new master was just barely strong enough to bind a dragon or just that lacking in basic caution. Either way didn't matter, it would present me a prime opportunity to try and dominate them giving me back my form permanently.

I allowed myself to be drawn into the epicenter of the magic feeling it coalesce around me to form a body. After so long, the feeling of the warmth of life was intense, and I could already feel my genitals swell slightly just as they were forming. I took a deep breath taking a few moments to get a good feel for having air-filled lungs inside of me once again. As the last few inches of scale formed, I stretched myself getting a feel for all of my muscles after being without any for so long. Finally, I opened my new eyes to take in light after what felt like an eternity of darkness.

I was not particularly impressed by what I saw. My benefactor seemed to be rather lacking in organization and taste as most everything looked like junk that had just been strewn about as if by miniature tornado had flown through her abode. I raised a claw up scrtching at my neck and chin as I looked over the woman that had summoned me. Her manner of dress certainly fit well with her home though I couldn't help but catch sight of what lay under her skirt as she fumbled to get upright again. Once again, I felt my drakehood swell again this time enough that just a peek of my tip poked out from between my scales. She was a looker in spite of her strange choice of clothing, and I didn't know the last time I had had the chance to enjoy a female.

I listened as she spoke hiding my confusion as the way she spoke made it seem that her mind may be as cluttered as her domicile. She even stopped to tell me her name again after only about a minute, and I lifted a claw worried that she might inform me of another dozen nicknames if I didn't take her momentary pause as an opportunity to wrangle this conversation into something with a bit more focus. "No, My name is Durxin. Now Pen, I think we can deal with my accommodations later. For now, the important thing is why you summoned me. I presume if you were so bold as to call for the soul of a dragon, then you needed some great task performed." My concern was less about the prestige of the task and more its duration. If she summoned me for something quick and simple, I wouldn't have much time to work out how I was going to make her accept me as the superior being and the one who should be served. Suddenly something she said clicked in my head, and looking down, I realized I was indeed rather small. "That's not right. My form should be much larger unless..right, spirit." I turned to her groaning. "This body was formed with your own magic, so my stature is a direct result of how much you're providing me." I moved a claw to the side in a flourish reveling my budding drakehood unintentionally. "You can sense the magic flowing between us can you not? If you put more power into that flow, I will grow to match the energy you're providing me."
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:09 am

"Oh, of course." I say, waving my hand up in the air theatrically. "I wouldn't summon you for nothing! No, I figured the children would be much more impressed with a dragon than any ordinary spirit! I think you'll make fast friends with all the kids of the nearby villages. I didn't expect you to be this small - but I guess that just makes you perfect cuddling size! I'm sure the kids would love that. Doesn't that sound exciting, Durxin?" The wild grin that seemed affixed to my face seemed more than a little unsettling. More and more it seemed like the witch you had just bound yourself to was somewhat... unhinged.

"Aww, don't feel so down about your size!" I coo, walking over to you and giving you a quick look over. If I spot your drakehood, I don't seem to give any visible reaction. "I think you look adorable!" I say, patting your head before pinching your cheeks. "Yes you do~ Yes you do~ Whose a cute little flame spitter? Whose a cute little flame spitter? Yeah~ Yes you are~ Yes you are~" I seemed to freeze in the middle of toying with you before blushing and pulling back and quickly brushing down my clothes to neaten myself up - the act causing the low cut loose fabric around my chest to flutter and threaten to pull down momentarily, giving you a rather quick but clear look down my top. "Oh, sorry. Got a little carried away. You reminded me of a cat I used to own. Or was it a dog? Might've been a toad actually, but you know how similar those all are."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:18 am

I raised my shoulders taking a more dignified posture as I waited to learn what task she needed a dragon to help her perform. The wind taken out of my wing when she mentioned impressing children. "You summoned me to impress whelps?" There was a bit of an edge to my tone as I forgot myself from the indignation. I cleared my throat giving a brief pause to try and compose myself. I needed her to keep me around if I was ever to trick her into reversing the binding to put me in power. I would simply have to withstand this indignity for now. Thankfully, she seemed to not be quite right in her head, so I didn't think she notice anything unusual with my behavior.

I was less than thrilled with where the conversation went after that as she proceeded to treat me like a common domesticated animal. I wasn't sure what caused the blush or the straightening of her dress a moment later, but if it stopped the pet talk, I wouldn't look that gift horse in the mouth. I jumped onto a nearby table, so I could at least be eye level with her all the while wondering what kinds of dogs and cats she's seen that would warrant such a comparison. "Anyway, you didn't expect me to be this size, so I doubt you intended to pick me up to delight the little ones. What I'm more interested in is knowing what it is you need that your very own not inconsiderable power alone is not enough to accomplish?" I hoped that I could get her focused on what it was I had that she needed, so I could figure out how to string her along. Hopefully, that little bit of flattery would help as well.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:48 pm

"Hmm..." I scratch the side of my temple as you speak, glancing around and squinting. "Oh, right! You're probably talking about the blight! Well, that's something I'm sure we can solve very quickly. Not nearly as fun as being the focus of your parties or festivals - but definitely more pressing." I refocus myself, turning to face you properly. "Well Durxin- Can I call your Durx? Or Durxy? Lil D? Durxin just sounds so formal and I just feel like if we're going to be spending so much time with each other I might as well give you a nickname... We can workshop it." Re-refocusing myself I then say "Right, so, the blight. I managed to stop it spreading - or at least slow it down by quite a bit - there was this whole daring adventure, evil witches, brave heroes - lots of celebratory se- uh... passionate cuddling. Anyhow, the environment around here has become tainted by dark magics that are slowly killing off the local plants and wildlife... or worse, turning them into horrific monstrous creatures of the evil. That second outcome hasn't happened yet, but its a definite possibility if the blight is left unchecked. Its going to take quite a lot of power to purge this thing, but I'm confident in our abilities, Durxinator, that together we can overcome any obstacle!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:53 am

Finally, she seemed to focus on the matter at hand telling me what task she needed so much power that she would make a pact with a spirit as powerful as me. It was a bit more altruistic than I was hoping for. A little more greed on her part would have made her easier to manipulate, but there was always some trouble going on if we finished this task before I had managed to trick her into anything. I shivered at some of the possible nicknames she had come up with. "Durx or Durxy will be fine," I said hoping I would never have to hear her utter Lil D or Durxinator ever again. Still, if I was going to be letting her drop the formality of my proper name, I might as well at least try to get the same courtesy to keep this relationship from being too one-sided. "And may I call you Penny, then? So you need help in order to push back this spreading corruption once and for all? I'm not particularly attuned to nature magics, so you might have to handle most of the finesse and nuance, but I should be able to do the heavy lifting." I took note of the passionate cuddles she mentioned marking it as of interest for the future. Perhaps I can figure out some of what these withes did and use that to make her more pliable. My cock throbbed beneath me again at that thought. It was rather annoying. Having biology and hormones again after so long without such concerns was like reliving my adolescence all over again.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:10 am

"Durxy it is then!" I say with a smile, reaching forward to rub your tummy. With your cock stirring awake after so long without a physical form, its poking forward enough for my fingers to graze it on the down rub. I don't seem to notice, more focused on my other hand as I start rummaging through some nearby papers. You could probably pull away to avoid the tummy rub, or move closer and see if you could get me to keep rubbing 'there' a little more without me noticing - at least not right away. Or you could just keep things as they are and enjoy the feeling of my fingers tracing over the tip of your cock every few seconds.

"Penny would be lovely! I have quite a few nicknames actually. Have I told you about them. They're-" you zone out as I start repeating some nicknames once again. After a few moments I pull out the sheet of paper in particular I was looking for. "Aha! This is it, the spell. This lovely work of art should be all that I need to start purging some of the land from the blight... hopefully. At least it'll get the ball rolling, as it were. I have most of the ingredients collected already but I was holding off of gathering a few more as they needed to be collected fresh. These should also give us a chance to start working together. First we need the fang of a blighted beast. Up for a little hunting, Durxy?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:47 pm

I was happy to hear she settled for that instead of trying out any other ideas. I wasn't too keen on having her rub my belly like a domesticated pet but feeling her fingers glide against my hardened drakehood was a shock. I couldn't remember it ever being this sensitive even with my first dragoness. Feeling a bit raunchy, I shifted my position a little, so your hand would spend more time on my ridged rod. I watched your face as I let you continue to stroke wondering if you were truly scatterbrained enough to not notice that it wasn't my belly receiving your attention anymore.

As you begin chattering on about your many nicknames many of which I already knew, and I couldn't bring myself to care if there were any I hadn't caught the first time. My dick throbbed eagerly in your hand drooling a thick glob of my pre with the excitement of what was essentially this body's first handjob. My attention is brought back to your speaking when you shout after getting the paper for your spell. Hearing that we needed to hunt down a beast for ingredients, I wasn't sure how well I could fight in this diminutive form and without having had a physical body in some time, I wasn't sure how rusty I might be. Still, appearances were important, and I couldn't complete my plans if I let doubt prevent me from acting though stopping your hand's motions was not something I was quite ready for. "Just, just give me a moment." Unable to resist, I rocked my hips thrusting my cock forward and grinding the head right into your palm.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:31 am

As my fingers rub against your cock, moving their way down to your balls before sliding back up, my face remained affixed on the parchment in my other hand as I darted my gaze over the scrawling in front of me, muttering a checklist under my breath. My palm would occasionally press against the underside of your stiffening shaft, pressing your cock between my hand and your body as I rubbed it down more and more, especially as you started to thrust back against my touch. "Aww, does little Durxy enjoy his tummy rubs?" I coo, setting aside the parchment in my hand to pat your head while I look passed you over to the rest of the clutter in my room, seemingly searching for something. Leaning closer to you to do so, this motion gave you the perfect view down the top of my dress, giving an unintentional show to go along with my oblivious 'massage' of your drakehood. "That's quite alright, I should get some things ready first..."

After a few moments of petting you like this, I pulled away, muttering "I swear I left my things right here..." I bring my hand, coated with a fresh dollop of your cum, up and place a finger on my lips in thought, some of your seed dripping from the tip and down to my chin. After a few moments I finally seem to notice and glance at my hand in confusion. "Oh my... I seem to have left some ectoplasm on my hand from this morning..." ...Probably best not to ask what I would have been doing with ectoplasm on my hands in the morning. Although the show doesn't stop there. I then dip my finger into my mouth and suck on the tip. "Goodness! Its warm! This ectoplasm has been here for a while! I hope I didn't get any on your belly." I say, quickly trying to wipe it off on the top of my dress, rubbing some of it onto my cleavage in the process. It was up to you whether or not you wanted to point out the smear still on my lip and chin, or the mess I was now making on the exposed parts of my breasts.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:42 am

My eyes lidded as I enjoyed the soft hand traveling up and down my shaft and even fondling my heavy sack every so often. I could have done without the cutesy talk, but I was too focused on the pleasure to let it really get to me. My eyes were shut as I enjoyed the intense pleasure until I heard your voice so close. I noticed the way your top put your bust on display. I used to think it was ridiculous the way some species' females walked around with those silly things on their chest, but for some reason, they had me intrigued now. Was it because I was unused to the hormones in my body, or was it a consequence of the binding that was responsible for my new outlook. Either way, I hissed out my delight as orgasm rocked through me spraying thick rivulets of my seed over your arm and hand.

I was surprised at just how unobservant you were as you failed to notice and mistook me virile cream for ectoplasm you'd been handling. Was it part of the binding ritual, or was it part of the purification I would be helping with. Still, it was intriguing to watch you make a mess with my seed smearing it over your lips, chin, and even those tits. I figured it was better for now that I not correct you though perhaps there would be a more prudent time to tell you about just what you were spreading all over yourself. Figuring such a strong eruption had to have left some on my scales, I decided to see if I could convince you to clean up a little more. "I think there might be a bit down there to clean up." My member, spent after my climax was nowhere to be seen as I leaned to one side and lifted one of my hindlegs showing off my chest and belly. "Perhaps, we should take a moment to wash up though I doubt we have the time to do so individually." I was interested now, and I'd go ahead encourage the pet schtik just a bit if it meant getting to see what you were hiding underneath that getup.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games