Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Postby Tes » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:13 pm

Fabrice's thoughts concerning the shower basket and how Sabrina got it were interrupted by her quickly turning away from him and asking him to dress up. "O-Of course" he replied throwing a shy glance over to her to see that she was turned away from him before he would remove the blanket from his crotch and get up. He saw her cute butt press through the wet fabric of her towel that ended just under it, teasing him to imagine the sight of her actually being naked with his brain inserting the view he got yesterday.

Much to both their dismay his clothes were scattered throughout the whole room and Sabrina actually stood right by his underwear. He gulped and got over to were she stood, crouching down to pick them up and using all his willpower to not look up the opening of her towel. He was decent enough to not stare but his hormone fueled body refused him to not at least get a glance, giving him quite the surprise of her now clean shaven slit that just looked so damn inviting.

His cock swelled to life and his blush got much brighter, but he quickly retreated and put on his briefs. For Sabrina the whole ordeal was quite tense, as she only heard what he was doing behind her, fearing what he was doing as he got so close to her and the tension slightly fading when she heard the fabric slide up his legs. The worst part was over and the rest goes way smoother as Fabrice gathers his pants and shirt and puts them on, fully concealing him minus the fact that a minor bulge pressed through his crotch.

Once again Sabrina caught him off guard by prefacing that she had to talk to him about something. He wondered what kind of thing it had to be when she had to say that instead of talking right away. But as a friend he of course said. "What is it? You don't need to be nervous. We can talk about everything, remember? Just tell me what's bothering you." standing only a few feet behind her and watching her body language closely now that she suddenly got so serious.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:14 pm

Sabrina shuffled awkwardly from foot to foot as she heard Fabrice behind her, blushing as he seemed to take an age. The nervous heat built rapidly inside the damp towel rapped around her as she felt just how close he was.

"What is bothering me is you being naked in room," she started, rolling her eyes as she turned to walk back to her dresser, "What we need to talk about is this."

She opened the draw, quickly trying to hide the blue vibrator before Fabrice could see it. With only one hand gripping the towel, she dug out the letter from yesterday and handed it to him.

"My request to move off campus was approved, have you found a place yet?" she asked, a touch too sternly as her frustration of doing this near naked sunk in, "Remember how we planned to find a place to move in together? You were meant to be looking?"

She turned around to face him, trying to keep her eyes of the glaringly noticeable bulge in his pants.

"I haven't told Gracie yet, I didn't want to until we had a place... but now that you two are... you know..." she blushed, trying to figure out how to broach the topic, "Do you want to ask her to move in to?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Fabrice tris his best to keep looking Sabrina in the eyes instead of going lower than that, knowing full well what was hiding underneath now. Taking the letter he quickly flies over the it seeing that she was approved and says "Of course I looked...But it's hard to find anything large enough that we could afford..." being a bit disappointed in himself to not having found anything suitable yet.

Then the topic shifts slightly to his and Gracie's relationship, which he by the look on his face up until now hasn't really calculated into the moving off campus part really. "I-I...If you are ok with it...I wouldn't mind her moving in with us." He tells Sabrina, trying not to sound too enthusastic about it to give Sabrina even a chance to give her opinion about it.

"If it's the three of us that would open up some better options we could look at. Have you by chance come across something that could suite us?" he asks. Sabrina thinks about that and her head spits out the totally unexceptable idea of moving into Jason's home together, since it was probably large enough to house all of them. The thought of what he might demand as rent from her makes a shiver run up her spine, though to her frustration not fully out of fear but with some arousal mixed into it. The more she though about it the more it seemed like her best option, since most of the drawbacks it would represent would come in her future anyway. She still had to tell Gracie about her relationship and going over to his house periodically was also inevitable. The only question was if she could allow herself to put her friends near him and if she could trust his word to not mess with them anymore.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:22 pm

Sabrina tried to shake off the thought of moving in with Jason, her heart racing from a second of thinking that becoming his actual girlfriend might become all to real.

"Non," she shook her head explaining, "I only just got the letter and have not had a chance to look."

Taking the letter back with a sigh, she turned her back again to stash in safely back in her draw, losing sight of Fabrice again.

"If you are 'appy, I am 'appy," she continued, blushing as she saw the flash of blue as she tucked the letter away again amidst her underwear, "Now could you leave so I can change in peace?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Fabrice wasn't really that satisfyed with her answer since he wanted her to be happy as well but conceded to the fact that now wasn't really the time to talk about it and excuses himself by saying "I'll keep looking for something then. We'll talk with Gracie about it some other time. If anything else is on your mind you know where to find me."

Picking up the rest of his clothes he he makes his way out of the room with them bundled under his arm leaving Sabrina in peace to change and make a plan to get her phone back from Jason. She was lucky that he didn't seem to notice the now almost completely fainted marks on her body and the glimples of the vibrator between her panties.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:45 pm

Sabrina hung her head and stretched her neck as she listened to Fabrice leave, sighing with relief when she heard the door close and she let the towel fall away from her body. She examined herself in the mirror briefly, unconsciously running her hands and nails teasingly along her sides. Her small nipples were still hard for a some reason, standing proudly from her perky breasts as her eyes trailed down to the spot between her legs. She gnawed on her lip as she took in just how different she looked down there without her bush of silver hair obscuring everything.

Gasping as she felt her fingers suddenly on her nether lips, she quickly pulled them away and searched for a set of underwear from her draw, quickly pulling them on and striding away from the mirror. She grabbed the chemist bag from her head as she pulled on some other clothes, quickly taking her plan B before she forgot and things got dire, not noticing that the seal on her birth control packet was broken for some reason.

She swallowed the pill dry before grabbing her school bag. She still had an exam to study for in the library before tomorrow, regardless of how complicated her life had gotten. She paused at the door and turned back for a moment, slipping the box of condoms into her bag just in case.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:00 pm

As she got ready to leave and went back to take the condoms with her the door opened once again and Gracie wrapped in her own towel came in. As she saw Fabrice was gone and Sabrina was getting ready to leave she pouted. "I see you got rid of Fabrice. You're such a meanie~ I wanted to tell him goodbye too you know. It's not nice to shoo someone out like that after they spent the night. And were are you going anyways? You just came back. Don't you have any time to relax?" She tells Sabrina, letting the towel fall from her naked body like always as soon as the door closed.

In true fashion and without a though she also went over to Sabrina's drawer to get another pair of panties from her, only to be taken aback by the blue vibrator hiding between them. She wasn't sure how to react for a moment which was quite unusual for her but then said in her normal teasing tone of voice. "Oh...I think I finally found that new friend of yours~ When were you going to introduce us?~" Taking the blue rubber out of the drawer and waving it out in the open while still very much naked.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:10 pm

Sabrina quickly slipped the box into her bag as Gracie came in, shielding her eyes as she averted them from Gracie's nakedness as she tried to edge around her back to the door.

"I've got more studying to do and he could have waited for you out..." she started, her whole world freezing into slow motion as she saw Gracie by her underwear draw.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! She screamed inside her mind, taking a step but being too late as Gracie found her shameful little secret.

"That's not... that isn't... GAH! Can't you wear your own underwear?" she snapped, face aflame in embarrassment and rage, though a part of her was happy that Jason had given her a new one and not one he had used on Gracie.

She took a step towards Gracie, reaching for the vibrator to snatch it back when her foot slipped on something wet and slimy on the ground and she barreled straight into Gracie instead, winding up in an awkward pile of entwined limbs on the ground. Groaning, it took her moment to realise where her hands and head had wound up on the wet bodied girl, her blush growing deeper and deeper.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:31 pm

Gracie instinctivly pushed the shameful toy out of Sabrinas reach as she stomps towards her, only for her stumble facefirst into her cleavage which pushes her over onto the floor with a load bang. She groans from the impact of being the bottom of the pile but chuckles as she feels Sabrinas hands on her naked tits for support and her legs spread out by Sabrina laying between them.

"That's...that..." she immitates Sabrina mockingly. "What is it then, huh?~ If you wanted to play rough you could have just told me you know~" she continues before rolling them both over with her now being on top of Sabrina with her breast dangling freely infront of her face and Sabrina's skirt riding up her legs and exposing the lightly transparent lacy panties she wore underneath.

"If you don't want to tell me I can coax it out of you, you know~" she says with a devious grin on her face and trailing the rubber tip down her own stomach until it was firmly pressed between the two of them. "So I've been very mindful and non intrusive about all this, but since when do you dress up as a sexy maid and play with sex toys, huh? Who did you meet? I know you would die of embaressment to buy one of these, so who gave it to you?" she says interrogating Sabrina, while rubbing the soft length of fake cock up and down both their mounds, having a finger on the dial to turn it on if she needed...or just wanted to at this point.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:58 pm

Sabrina squirmed and wriggled futilely under Gracie as the bigger girl pinned her down, forcing her to look up at her freckle marked mounds and pierced nipples that dwarfed her own breasts.

"it's.... it's.... it's just a massager, like for your neck, oui?" she groaned, her body realising it couldn't escape but her mind refusing submit so quickly, "And ze uniform was for a-ahhhh a job... a waitdressing job andAHHHHH!"

She gasped loudly as she felt the rubbed phallus hotdog between their mounds, Gracie keeping one of the bumps of the shaft pressed hard against her clit. She squirmed profusely to no avail, her feet skidding on the ground behind them as Gracie's weight pressed the hard shaft between their sexes tightly.

"NON NON NON! MON DIEU!" she gasped loudly as flashes of forbidden ecstasy flashed through her teased and stimulated body, "Gracie! Stop, we cannot... we are both girls..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:17 pm

"Oh I'm sure it is. Let's see how good of a massager it is then." Gracie claps back and turns on the vibrator between them, going to the max in a matter of seconds as the buzzing sound of it revs up below. Even with her being obviously more experiences than Sabrina a loud mewl escapes her mouth from the spike of pleasure with the toy pressed so hardly against her clit, making her bite her lip and her eyes twitch for second as her head falls back in her neck. "WhoOO~ever gave this to you hasSS~ good taste. I'll give you that~ But that uniform is more fitting for a stripper. Why is it so hard for you to just tell me the truth?"

With Gracie grinding her body weight against the toy, it presses in Sabrina much harder than yesterday dulling the high frequency sound if it's motor down to a deep hum. She is thankful that for now her panties shield her just a little bit from the immense pleasue it causes to course through her even though the wetter she feels them getting the less effective this proves to be. Any reservations concerning the lesbian nature of this seeming to melt into nothingness and retreating to the back of her mind with the current conflict being the much more pressing issue.

"Oh you want a guy to be with us?~ How about I call Fabrice? He would be more than happy to watch, I imagine~" She says leaning down to kiss Sabrina's neck as she grinds against the toy she is holding in place with one hand as the other sneaks below her top and massages her breast. Of course she notices her stiff nipple and purrs into her ear "You can't tell me you don't enjoy this. And if you really don't you could just tell me who your secret lover is and it'll be over much sooner." while rolling it gently between her fingers.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:29 pm

Sabrina's neck arched and her eyes rolled back as the vibrator suddenly whirred to life, her fresh panties quickly turning more than damp as Gracie's and her own fluids seeped into the lace.

"Ahhhh non, stop s'il vous plaît," she panted and moaned, her tongue starting to loll out to the side as her body writhed, "Do not... ahhhhh... mmmmmm call Fabrice, please"

She whimpered as felt the Gracie's lip on her neck, teasing the same place Jason had to make her melt. Her arms pinned under Gracie's knees she was powerless to stop the over girl from pushing up her shirt and bra, allowing her perky but much smaller tits to spill free and be mashed and engulfed by the hot flesh of the woman atop her, punctuated briefly but flashes of cold as she felt Gracie's piercings rub against her hot nipples
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:28 pm

Gracie expected this to be over much quicker and thought Sabrina would tell her what she wanted to hear after the first threat of any indecent contact between them. She can't fathom what could drive her to this lengths just to hide the identity of whoever she met. She feels a bit of guilt over this and she considers to let it go now, but her curiosity of who could bring her innocent friend to dress up like she had and take nudes none the less just kills her and the more Sabrina wants to hide that information from her the more she wants to have it.

On top of that while Fabrice proved to be one of the most loving and determined to please partners she ever had last night, his innocence and lack of experience also showed. She would have to teach him that he didn't have to hold back on her forever and that she sometimes just needed to be taken instead of loved like he had the entire time. This made her somewhat longing for more and the strong vibrations between her legs were giving her just that at the moment.

And Sabrina was always so cute and gorgeous. Seeing her seemingly blossom into her sex life really turned Gracie on. She felt her smooth skin rub against hers, Sabrina's back arching off the floor and pressing them even thighter against each other. Hearing her react to her ministrations on her neck with soft mewls and experiencing the pleasure of their blue friend together.

Sabrina would also notice this as Gracie got less and less forceful in her approach and eased into her. Did this girl have any sense of decency? They were both female. This wasn't supposed to happen, right? And yet it did, and Sabrina couldn't deny that she also felt her pleasure rising with every second. Yearning every repitition of Gracie's grinding hips pressing the toy against her and registering every inch of heat radiating skin against her, even if or contrary to what she tells herself because it is forced upon her like it is. She feels utterly trapped between the stronger female and the floor and has no way of escaping from her clasp.

Then Gracie suddenly stopped in her tracks, turning the vibrations down to the lowest setting and holding it lightly between them, evading Sabrina's tries to buck her hips against it with her own. While placing another soft kiss on Sabrina's neck between every couple of words she ask her in a sultry voice "You know...I will find out eventually, right? You were never good at hiding anything from me. It's ok. I won't call Fabrice, or anyone for that matter. You can trust me with anything. I won't be appaled...angry...disgusted...or anything with you after you tell me...whoever it is that you've met." trying one last effort to coax the name out of her, before they would both forget what started all this as they approach the peaks of their pleasure together.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Sabrina continued to mewl and squirm desperately on the floor, trapped and pinned beneath Gracie, her body rolling and broiling with the vibrations, her panties and sex a sodden mess.

She gasped and eked in shock as Gracie turned down the vibrator, her body, mind and soul confused whether she want to flee or want more as she was kept on the edge on climax.

"Non, non, I cannot," she protested, tears welling up in her eyes, "B-because I am... Je ne peux pas dire ce qu'il m'a fait faire...ou ce qu'il fera si je dis"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Gracie wasn't sure anymore what she expected Sabrina's answer to be, but definitely not that. Maybe just more bickering or just a soft plea to resume pleasuring her...but this? Her expression showing her unsure mind as it ran a thousand miles looking into the teary eyes of her friend. This wasn't a simple game anymore and she realises that confrontation really wasn't the right approach by the reaction she got out of it. Her french was rusty, so she didn't understand fully what Sabrina just ushered out of her mouth after resuming to her mother tungue due to an aprupt outburst of emotions, but her face was telling enough to know that it was serious.

Gracie turned the toy completely off and set it to the side of both of them on the floor, still slick and shiny from both their juices. She pulled Sabrina's top and bra back over her chest and looked directly down to her. "Then please...tell me what I can do...I'm really sorry for doing this. I have misjudged the kind of situation you are in, but now I'm even more worried about you."
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:56 pm

Sabrina bridged her hips up as Gracie let up the pressure pinning her down, her body reacting on instinct in her panic to get away from all of this. She wriggled and squirmed free rapidly, bolting for the door soon as there was a gap, she just couldn't... couldn't deal with all of this... this... she just couldn't.

She snagged her bag up and clutched it to her chest as she made the door, swinging it open and dashing straight down the stairs. She didn't know how many flights of stairs she made it down before her lungs burned to much as she was forced to slump against the wall for support to catch her breath. Her ears strained for any sound of Gracie following as her the rapid beating of her heart pounded in her head. She tried to force the memories of what had just happened out of her head, too much to process with everything else that had happened in the past two days.

Calming herself briefly, her adrenaline still pumping for flight, she smoothed her clothes down as she best she could and kept heading down, eyes burrowing into the floor as she walked past and out the doors of the dorm, pausing only to grab a newspaper off the desk. She headed straight for her bike, she still had studying to do before class tomorrow and desperately needed some normalcy to distract her.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:57 pm

Gracie reached out after Sabrina as she stumbled out from under her and ran to the door. She herself quickly got up and rushed there, leaning outside only to see her vanish around the corner. She tried to yell something to her but Sabrina was already too far ahead, not understanding her clearly. Fuck! She was still naked and even her modesty and desperation couldn't bring her to follow her in that state.

As Sabrina paused her haste downwards and slumped against the concrete wall, it felt abnormally cool against her body feeling like it was burning from the inside. Her breathing labored and burning in her throat with the taste of iron in her mouth. Swallowing her dried saliva multiple times she got somewhat more relaxed and could breath normal again.

Her clothes were a little crumpled up but showed no real sign of what had just transpired in their room, aside from her soaked panties that resulted in the colder air outside feeling even colder under her skirt. Some other students turned their heads as she rushed outside. Probably thinking that she just had to hand something in before the deadline ends, not considering that her rush was caused by something much less benign.

So luckily she got to her bike with no one stopping her and could go whereever she wanted to to calm and check the newspaper for places to go with Fabrice, not sure anymore if it was such a good idea to consider taking Gracie with them after what just happened.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Sabrina sighed as she pulled her bike from the rack, securing the lock around the frame for safe keeping. She pedaled standing up, not wanting to sit down on the seat considering the state of her panties and she blushed slightly as she felt the breeze of riding flutter around her legs and under her skirt.

She rode to the library, locking her bike back up again and heading inside to her usual section, pausing as walked towards the stacks and work stations, she realized sitting here would probably have the same affect of transferring the wet spot from her panties to her skirt as the bike would have. Grumbling she veered off towards the bathroom, happy that at least this time she wouldn't have to worry about Jason interrupting her.

She checked all the stalls were empty before she quickly snuck into one and locked the door, blushing as she slid her soaked panties down her long legs. Grabbing some paper from the dispenser, she padded her smooth sex down before popping her head out the door to make sure the coast was still clear and stepped towards the sinks. Hurriedly, using her hands, she scrubbed her panties in the sink, keeping the water running to try and rinse off her and Gracie's shameful excretions. Satisfied as she best she could with the job and not wanting to waste more time and risk getting caught she turned to the hand dryer, using her body to block the site of her drying her panties out as best she could.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Thinking about the effect of sitting on the library chairs with her soaked panties not only makes Sabrina uncomfortable but further builds the already existing disgust at sitting on them after who-knows-who did. But the library will always be her best bet on getting some in her mind well deserved peace and quiet. Especially today. So she compartmentalises that away for the sake of the outweighing positives it brings to come here.

There are a few learning groups and singular students present, but thanks to the quite big size of the extensive collection that is kept here and thus the needed space to keep it, Sabrina can always find a spot alone for herself. There are 3 floors with the upper two forming large square rings around a large open space in the middle, where most of the desks and computers stand. They are connected via stairs and an elevator in the the left corner of the room right after passing the reception at main entrance. Overhead a large glass cealing letting in the natural light.

Some students work here in their free time, confirming the student ID's when borrowing books and sorting them back into there respective shelves when they come back. Most of the time when Sabrina comes here a female student by the name of Anna works her shift and today is no different. She throws Sabrina a quick wlcoming smile as she walks past her, but gets back to registering books in the online registry on the front desk computer.

As Sabrina patts herself down and the tissue papers rub against her, her soft folds still feel quiet sensitive, as she is still not fully used to the absense of hair around her crotch painfully reminding her of how she lost it yesterday. It feels so bad to clean her expensive panties in the sik of a bathroom like this but there isn't much else she could do. The blow dryer is typically obnoxiously loud and Sabrina couldn't hear the door behind her opening. So she finds herself turning her head back and forth between her slowly drying panties and the door getting more and more anxious the longer it takes, stretching the felt length of a couple minutes into an eternity. But they finally loose all their excess weight of moisture and feel nice, soft and warm against her skin again like they used to.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Sabrina sighed with relief as what felt like an age finally ended and her panties were wearable again, the blush fading from her cheeks as she slipped them up her thighs under skirt.

Leaving the toilets, she walked back through the stacks, browsing the shelves lined with books to grab the few she needed before finding an empty desk to finish her study. Life seemed to be normal for a time, like it had been the week before and the week before that. Right now it was all simple facts and figures, she didn't have to worry about complex things like feelings and emotions for a couple of hours.

Stretching her neck as she closed the last book, she sighed longly again, happy she was now caught up and prepared for tomorrow's classes. Pulling the newspaper from her bag she started to flick through it, crossing off the properties that weren't suitable or cost way too much, feeling more and more defeated as she went. Suddenly her eyes lit up as she seemed to find the perfect place, her hands shooting for the pocket on her bag where she kept her phone. She had to tell Fabrice right away, there was no way the place would be available for long.... and the pocket was empty.

She groaned loudly as she remembered her phone was at Jason's place, debating in her mind whether she should go over and get it or let the place slip through her grasp. Rolling up like a sloth to her feet, she glumly slunk off, trying not to be noticed as she headed back to her bike so she could ride to Jason's, her nightmare from last night replaying across her eyes.
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games