Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Postby Tes » Tue May 26, 2020 8:43 am

All in all the mere concept of not looking at your phone for a day or two wasn't that bad....if the person that had it for that time wasn't Jason. Gracie had sent her an average of one message every hour or so when she ran away from the dorm, appologizing for what had happened and more so getting worried that she didn't reply. "I'm really sorry, ok? Could you at least tell me that you are ok?" At least that still fitted the tory she told Jason a second ago.

They stopped tough once Gracie presumably went over to Jason's and shifted once she came back from there after Sabrina had made her rather ertraordinary entrance. "Hope you'll be better tomorrow. Have a nice evening at Jason's ;)." followed by a text this morning. "Sry that you're still not feeling too well. I asked some people to send you their notes per e-mail, Prof. Thumb wasn't too happy though that you would miss the test without a personal excuse, but I put my word in to defend you, so maybe you'll have some luck."

Checking her mail, she indeed finds notes for all the classes she misses up until now. Not the most readable at all times - doesn't this idiot have a ruler to draw lines? Or at least any other colered pen? - but atleast she had them. The most worrying mail of course came from her professor.

"Greetings Miss Dubois,
Your friend Miss Burns has told me about your incident and that you'll be unable to attend class or even write a formal mesage by the looks of it. I expect you to come to my office with a good explanation for your absence as soon as you can, or I'm gonna have to fail you. Nevertheless I hope you're gonna be well soon.

Best wishes,
Prof. Thumb"
"
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 26, 2020 10:39 am

Sabrina flicked through Gracie's first messages quickly, the guilt building at making her feel that way when she had been safely studying. The smiley face of Gracie's last and message from Thumb made her stomach sink lower, her mind trying to work out how she could explain everything as she curled up beneath the covers.

She was exhausted but not tired and couldn't sleep, so she stayed cuddled up in, the pain still throbbing slightly as the seconds ticked by. Then her stomach started rumbing, but she tried to ignore it... then her body telled it had been too long since she used the bathroom... she tried to ignore it, thinking about something else, squirming... nope...

Glumly she slipped from the covers again naked, cracking the door to make sure Jason wasn't spying in the hallway as she tried to tip toe back to the bathroom.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 26, 2020 1:04 pm

As he snuck out to see if everything was clear, it bacame apparent that Jason was now cooking breakfast, with a waft of grilled bacon filling her nostrils. Her stomach churned even harder in response, so loud that she feared he might have heard it in fact. But no, she wouldn't be impeded to go there this time. Behind the door to the room so much of her dignity got washed away in, she does find her clothes, a bit crumpled up, but at least wearable. So leaving this house in her own clothes this time was possible now even if it wasn't guaranteed by any stretch of the imagination.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Sabrina hastily locked the door behind her as she made the bathroom, sitting on the toilet as she spied her crumbled clothes. The smells coming from the kitchen were just confusing her even more, throwing her sense of time out of proportion.

He was cooking breakfast, but it wasn't morning and she had already missed her classes and it was too late to head back...

Rubbing her head, trying to get her mind right she checked her phone again to confirm the time and ease her confusion. Finishing her business, she moved to dress but remembered the state her thighs and sex were again from Jason's latest handsiness. Grumbling, she slipped into the shower again to wash herself, memories of all the showers coming back as she glanced at the step he had made her sit on while he shaved her s.... her p-pussy... when he shaved her pussy....
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 27, 2020 12:16 pm

Looking at her phone again shows that it is 13o' clock, meaning that she could if she really tried make it to one of her classes. but that would be quite unconvenient to say the least at the moment, which is probably what he meant when he said too late to make it back in time. That would make it a very late breakfast still, but her stomach didn't care much about that anyway.

Visually reminded of it she can't help but look at his job once again. It sure looked unfamiliar without any hair as much as it felt different and she already knew that the stubbles would soon come knocking, itching her skin, as if she needed any more itching betweeen her legs these days. So what would she do, adopt a rigerous shaving routine down under, or let Jason handle it, telling her when to shave or do it himself again.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu May 28, 2020 9:04 am

Sabrina sighed as she finished up and turned off the water, snatching a quick glance in mirror as she stepped out to dry herself off. The lack of hair on her pubic mound was just another sign that her part of her didn't belong to her anymore or she had not control over it.

The warm water of the shower had loosened her arms up a bit but they still felt heavy and sluggish as she scooped up her clothing from last night and tried to dress. She wanted food, but that meant dealing with Jason, so instead she slumped back to the bed and tried to sleep. Hoping maybe tomorrow she would wake up and find out this was all some nightmare she had dreamt the night of that fateful party.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri May 29, 2020 12:58 pm

Of course Jason wouldn't let her just sleep all day. So a few minutes after she layed down again he comes barging into the room again. "C'mon you can't just try to sleep all day." He tells her. She doesn't want to hear that though and simply rolls to the other side to ignore him. That wouldn't help for long sadly as he then shoves his arms under her legs and upper back, careful on her back to not create too much friction with her welts and picking her and the cover off of the matress.

"I'm gonna let you relax, don't worry, but this is just sad." he explains as he carries her to the living room like a groom does his bride over the doorstep, gently setting her down on the couch with a pillow under her head. Telling her to wait a moment he retrieves a fresh cup of tea and a bowl of soup with a strip of bacon in it. That smell again. "Here. You need to eat at least something, right? Is there anything you wanna watch while we're here?" he asks, while Sabrina couldn't get over just how persistent this asshole was. Couldn't he just leave her alone for one day? "Or is my soothing voice enough entertainment for you?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:30 pm

She groaned in protested as he came in again and disturbed her. She thought about saying something, throwing another insult out as he gave an illusion of control only to snatch it away again.

She grunted slightly as he laid her on the couch as some of her aches returned, the couch he had raped her on last night twice... in the room he had tied her up and beaten her in...

She scrunched her eyes closed and tried to forget it all and go back to sleep, but he kept talking.

"American TV is garbage," she muttered, the best she could come up with to retort him.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:21 pm

Jason of course wasn't one to back down from anything and retorted. "Way to let your anti-americanism subtlety flow into the conversation, but I would say pretty much all TV is garbage by today's standarts. You do have Netflix and Prime in Europe, right?" He didn't seem to give much of a shit that Sabrina didn't want to especially if she wanted to stay at his house. "Let me phrase is this way. What genre do you prefer watching? And maybe you should consider giving me a real answer before all you'll be watching is my dick in your face." It was about time Sabrina learnt not only to fear but respect him. Her quips and insults were funny for some time, but she stretched that freedom he gave her too far yesterday.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:24 am

"Of course we," she huffed, with as much indignation as she could as he questioned Europe's streaming capacity.

She shifted her hand arms to cross against her chest, ignoring the discomfort it brought her shoulders as she turned her head to look away from him.

"If we have to watch something a romantic comedy will do," she said defeatedly, knowing she was in no shape for him to force her into carnality again, "Just make sure that annoying woman isn't in it... you know who... that annoying one."
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:24 am

"Mh, I'm not quite sure who you mean by 'that annoying woman'...Amy Schumer maybe, or Rebel Wilson." he answers, thinking out load and a tad intrigued by the question of who actually was the annoying on in hollywood at the moment. "Do you know About Time? Quite a good movie if you ask me. And no annoying and nonsensical comic relief character."

As he asks he already goes through the motion of setting up the stream for it, walking over to the couch when he found it and sitting down in the corner her head pointed to after raising the pillow it layed on to get his thigh underneath. At least he didn't just omit the pillow altogether. As the move starts he asks with a hushed voice. "So what is your plan right now? Should I bring you to your dorm later today or better tomorrow morning?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:53 pm

"No... I said the annoying one..." she pouted as he tried to set up the film.

She scowled at him as he forced her to move again as took his place on the couch, grumbling again about him not actually giving her any decisions. She tried to watch briefly but rolled her eyes and creepy and manipulative plot and deciding it was no wonder that Jason liked it so much.

"You can drop me at campus after dark," she sighed, trying to get comfortable as he made her lay awkwardly
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:31 pm

"Uhhh, after dark. Don't want to be seen, huh?", he mocks, watching the film, though that at least seemed to be one decision he let her have.

About 20 minutes into the film, he asks her "By the way. Is the cream working? We can get something else when I drop you off if it isn't.", furthering the complete disconnect of natural guilt he should have for inflicting those wounds on her and his apparent compassion for her pain now. Sabrina was right at the bounds of falling asleep now and from whatever answer she wanted to give, only the first drawn out vocal made it out as her eyes fell shut.

She wakes up a few hours later, her pain significantly reduced, but her body confused by the weird sleep cycle she choose to enact on, leaving her in a comparable state to jetlag. Jason by now must have squeezed out from under her head and wasn't in the same room anymore. Good for her, but the time was also getting late which meant soon she could finally leave this house again, her phone with her.
Tes

Previous

Return to Private Games