Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Postby Tes » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:40 am

The glare was like always more cute than threatening. As they sat in the car and Sabrina still refused to giver her opinion he concedes at least that attempt and replies "Ok. But don't whine about it later., putting his hand to his chin to think. French was too obvious and Jason knew from how she almost inhaled his burrito that one time, that Sabrina would maybe act as if, but wouldn't be satisfyed with a couple tiny plates. A bit more hearthy would be better, which is why he settles for a nice italian restaurant in his mind, which still owed his dad a few favors.

He hadn't dranken anything with Gracie and the two glasses with Sabrina had given him the slightest buzz, at which he knew he could both physically and legally drive without risk. Turning the key in the ignition the car came to life with a roar, before smoothing out to a purr as he reversed out of the driveway and started to drive towards city center. In between shifting gears his hand was securely on too off Sabrina's thigh, his fingers delving in between grazing her sensitve skin through the thin material. As time went on so did his hand go a bit higher each time, the look of Sabrina's skin and the strap to her gartner coming into view as her dress rolled up beyond the border of her stockings, absolutly beatiful and he couldn't get enough of the feel.

Sadly the feeling hat to be cut off when they parked in front of the fancy restaurant he had taken them to, with a red carpet to the entrance right behind Sabrina's door and a valet waiting for the key to park the car by Jason's. He got of the car, gave the man his key and helped Sabrina out just like he had helped her in. The game was on, they were really in public together and she couldn't make a scene, could she? The only solice to her was that there probably weren't any people around here that know her.

Getting to the reception they saw the large room mostly packed already, with couples and groups wining and dining all around at candle lit tables and waiters dressed in classic uniforms catering to their every need. Jason told the recptionist women that they needed a table for two, but was politely informed "I'm sorry sir. But there aren't any free tables at the moment." But instead of giving up in shame, he leaned in to whisper something in her ear, at which she started to loose the color from her face and stammer. "I-I...I'm so sorry. Table for two, j-just a moment.", after which she leaned to a person standing next to the counter and probably told him to bring them to a table asap.

He too was confused at first but quickly changed his disposition as she kept talking. He quickly went off to prabably organise a table for the two of them as JAson turned around and told Sabrina. "It will probably just take a moment, don't worry~"
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:55 pm

Sabrina rolled her eyes as she felt Jason take his hand off the wheel or shifter to rest on her leg. She lazily plucked it away the first couple of times, reminding him to keep his hands on the wheel and eyes on the road, but gave up eventually. Trying to act disinterested still, she idly watched the lights and cars go by, trying to keep her hair in check with the convertible roof down she bit her lip as she felt his hand slide steadily up her thigh.

Involuntarily, her hips started to squirm on shift on the seat as he got closer and closer to her honey put, visibly sighing as they finally pulled up. Seeing the valet approach, she blushed and quickly smoothed down her dress, unsure if she had been fast enough to hide the garter and tip of her panties from the strangers view. Collecting herself as Jason opened the door, she put on her best diplomatic smile, the one she had mastered over the years of business dinners and social functions she had hated every minute of. Her mother had taught her, that smiling was the best way to deal with such things, things that frustrated or disappointed, just smile a Little smile and say something off hand that didn't even need to fit the situation really.

Accepting his hand, she stepped out, sighing lightly as she saw where they were. An Italian restaurant, he couldn't pick a nice French place, but had to go with the Mediterranean knock off? No, just smile, she thought.... not even an just a Mediterranean knock off, but an Americanized Mediterranean knock off... sigh, maybe they should have just gone to MacDo and gotten a royale with cheese?

She gave him the same disappointed sideways glance as they entered that her mother oft gave her father, reminding him that it was her prerogative as a proud French woman to 'whine' whenever she felt like it regardless of his thoughts. She pondered briefly if his display was meant to impress her as he, she guessed, threatened the staff with something to get them a table. The practiced ease with which he did it made her think this was not the first time and she was probably not the first girl he tried to swoon with it. Seeing him approach, she gazed off an analysed the room and people in it.

"Why? Do you have naked pictures of them to?" she said lightly in his ear before stepping back and smiling a little smile for all those in the foyer to see, "I never did mind, about the little things."
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:04 pm

Jason waited paitently with his hands tucked away in his pockets. Hearing her question he smirks and responds. "No, not at all. You see this is a nice and promising restaurant, but they needed help to expand away from their former space. My father loved the food so much that he set them up with this building in exchange for a small bit of equity, not even half the worth of it. They were so grateful that the owner told my father, that his family will always be welcome and can have a table at any time. I really like it here and normally I do reserve politely, but today I thought it would be a good time to use that offer, don't you?"

As Sabrina looks around, the clientele did seem to rather posh. Everyone was dressed up nicely and reminded them of the horribly gatherings her parents had dragged her to. But at least today she wouldn't have to interact with them, which by Jason's statement about how he played the good son for his father for long enough was probably also in his liking. There was no one to impress, no one to meet, just a nice dinner waiting for the both of them. Seeing the plates that leave the kitchen, Sabrina seems to have misjudged the place. All of it looked amazingly delicate and it reminded her of how empty her stomach felt.

Then the guy from earlier came back and politly announced. "Right this way, please." Sinking his head slightly and stretching his arm out in the direction he wants to guide them. Jason smiled to Sabrina and cooked his head, following the maitre d to their table. They only asked for a table for two put it seems they have gotten one of the benched tables, either due to a nice gesture from them or due to circumstances. Either way Jason was satisfyd with them sitting down and they quickly got their menu's:

Starters
-Medley of Sicilian Stuzzichini
-Sicilian Gerkins with Ricotta Cheese
-Salad of Homemade Tuma Cheese On Crostino with Spiced Chutney
-Spaghetti Di Gragnano with Tomato, Basil and Salted Ricotta Cheese
-Sardine Fillets Cooked in Sweet Aromatic Wine with Red Onions, Pine Nuts and Sultanas

Mains
-Homemade Sicilian Pork Sausage Meatballs with Peppers, Capers and Chilli
-Tempura of Cornish Mackerel Fillets Courgettes and Spiced Red Pepper Sauce
-Pan-Fried Salt Cod Polpetto with Mussels Green Beans, Datterini Cherry Tomatoes
-Risotto with Parmesan and Tomato
-Eggless strozzapreti pasta with rabbit ragu
-Linguine di Gragnano, lobster, chilli, basil and tomatoes

Desserts
-Homemade Vanilla Semi Freddo Ice Cream with Warm Chocolate Sauce
-Warm Sfinci (Sicilian Doughnuts) Rolled in Cinnamon Sugar
-Homemade Espresso Coffee Granita with Mascarpone Crema

Ok, maybe this wasn't just an americanized mediterranean knock off...
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:30 am

Sabrina's thoughts slipped slightly back behind her eyes as she took in everything. She felt conflicted again, body and soul arguing and in conflict again thanks to him. Her body desired the food, craved it, desired it, but her mind held her back. Not just Jason, but her mother's words, and though she smiled her little smile delightfully at anyone that watched, she was not there.

She knew what she would have ordered had it just been her with Gracie and Fabrice. No pressure, no judgement, no having to be on edge for a mistake, but what to order now that she was 'on'? The pasta?

NO! Her mother's voice echoed through her soul, too many carbs, and too messy... all that disgusting slurping and it would ruin her dress.

The Fish? It was Sunday, and cod and mackerel were fish for the peasants and not the upper bourgeoisie her family ascribed to.

"I'll just have the salad," she smiled politely, letting the server fill her glass with water from which she took a sip, making sure to cross her ankles as she sat in the booth
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Jason too politely thanked the waiter for the water, but instead of ordering said "Mhh, I haven't made up my mind yet, could you give us a minute?", which the waiter of course nodded and made his way to another table. Once gone he slid to the middle of the booth to get closer to Sabrina and calmly explained "Look, I've bought you a salad once and I'm not going to do the same mistake again. Now stop pretending and order what you really want or I'll do it for you."

Before she can scoff him for being so intrusive he holds up his hand in the direction of the waiter and looks their way like nothing happened. He swiftly comes back to the table and Jason places his order. "For starters, I think I'll take the medley of stuzzichini and the lobster Linguini as my main. For dessert I would like the Granita...and there was a bit of a misunderstanding, my girlfriend would like to replace her order. I hope that's ok."

The waiter nodded along the way smiling and giving his appraisal of the items Jason choose. At the end his smile broadens and he tells them "Of course that's ok." before turning to Sabrina ans asking. "So what would you like to change your order to, Miss?" looking at her expectingly with Jason doing the same from beside her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:51 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Literally had to roll off to decide what her response would be..... but

"I'll just have the salad, merci." she smiled politely at the waiter before glaring at Jason, "Perhaps you should skip desert too, Honey, that shirt is looking a bit too tight?"

Taking the napkin from the table, she smoothly folded it over her lap, ignoring Jason and his reaction, before looking up at the Waiter again.

"Ooh, can I see the wine list, merci?" She smiled again, though her eyes glanced at Jason as she did so, "Hmmm, don't bother, why don't you just bring us your... second most expensive bottle."
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Then I must have made the decision hard. Which is good..I guess?

Jason couldn't contain his chuckle and has to take a big inhale through his nose at the end to stop it. She was just so cute, trying to somehow embarass him in front of the waiter, as if he would care. He made a mental note to provide sufficient evidence for his fitness later and looks up to the him. The waiter looks a bit confused before Jason says "I guess that will be all, sorry for the inconvenience.", sending him off on his way. If Sabrina really wanted to deny herself of delicious food, so be it.

Turning to her his face still rather amused. "Second most expensive, huh. That's a good choice", he compliments her, but leans in closer to her ear to be discrete and make the following words come through absolutely clear to her. "...Though, I can't help but wonder. What exactly was your plan, if I decided to split the bill?" he asks, with a bit of a threat in his voice. "You must know that you are going to pay for this in some way or another, right?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:59 pm

"Well, then..." she paused, dipping her finger lightly in drink to run it around the rim of her glass and then over her lips, "I would only have a salad to pay for... and if not, I could always give the waiter la fellation dans la salle de bain... perhaps he would be gentler than you, non?"

She leaned back away from him against her seat, arms stretched wide over the top the cushioned back rest as she wait for the food.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:31 pm

His reply comes unfazed and without any hesitation and him also leaning back "You know, you should really be a bit more careful what you wish for. You might just get it.", as Sabrina clearly sees a wicked idea forming in his head. If she didn't want that to become reality she probably should do something, before he grows too fond of it.

Soon the bottle of wine comes to their table and the first food arrives just a bit after, the salad for her and a small plate of different Stuzzichini for him. Both look delicious and clearly some work went into making them look this way, but Sabrina can't help but feel jealous after seeing the buttery pastry on his dish. He pierces one of them with his fork and voices how amzing they taste a bit hyperbolically. Then he takes a sip of the wind and looks around the room, clearly thinking about something before turning to Sabrina once again and asking. "How's your salad, Honey? Do you like the wine?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:07 am

"The Salad is fine, and the wine tastes like you are paying more for the label than the grape," she sighed, still stubbornly refusing to show or admit anything he wanted her to.

Dabbing at the corner of her smile with her napkin, she started to scooch down the couch to exit the booth.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to powder my nose," she sighed lightly, rising to stand.

If he didn't stop her, she would saunter to ladies, her smile vanishing as soon as the door closed behind her. Stepping to the basin, she washed her face briefly before examining the windows, wondering if they were low and big enough for her to sneak out of.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:53 am

"With which powder?" He asks as she stand up, smiling on the outside but wondering what she was up to. He doesn't stop her though and as she gets to the bathroom it feels like a huge weight briefly falling off of her shoulders, the corners of her mouth fallling with it.

The bathroom is kept in a clean yet more classy than average style. Once inside it, there were a row of basins lined up on the left wall with mirrors and decorative lights above them. On the right side there was an actual wall with doors in it, not some flimsy contraption out of cardboard, seperating every booth from the other. Some doors were locked from the inside, but more than enough were empty.

In the wall at the end of it, there was a window, but purely for ventilation purposes with it's thing rectangular shape. To be fair, there wouldn't be much to see in terms of an amazing view with the bathroom in the back of a large building in the business area in town.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:13 am

Sabrina rolled her eyes as she saw the tiny little window. It didn't matter really, even if she was able to squeeze through she didn't have her phone, wallet or keys so what could she do really in the city. Sighing, she walked into one the stalls and closed the door, sitting on the throne as she counted down the seconds. Trying to imagine what was happening back in the restaurant she tried to time her return for when Jason would have just about finished his main so she didn't have to sit through his running commentary again.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:28 am

minutes tick by at a snails pace as she had nothing to do, besides maybe counting tiles. Doors close and open, chatter can be heard from outside of her stall, but at some point the bathroom goes completely silent, somewhat eerie, especially with her past experience with Jason a couple of days ago.

Time goes by and then the door opens once more and by the sound of it two people enter. But something was off. It wasn't the normal click clack from the heels most of the women here wore. They got closer and closer to her and Sabrina goes completely stiff when 3 knocks on her door suddenly echo through the tiny space she sat in.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:02 pm

Sabrina sang an old nursery rhyme in her head as she waited, listening to the women come and go around her until she was finally alone. Deciding enough time had passed she started to rise ready to face Jason again when she heard the door open. She gulped, a fell back slightly back onto the toilet as she heard the footsteps stop outside her stall and then knock.

"Ummmm, occupied," she yelped, trying to glance down at the bottom of the door to see if she could see the shoes of whoever was outside her stall.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:18 pm

There wasn't any gap to speak of under the door, but after she spoke up, one of the figures walks back to the door and locks it, judging by the sound of key fumbling. It would have frightened her if that was all, but then Jason spoke up from outside the door which absolutely terrified her. "How long were you planning on sitting in their, huh? That's not very polite."

"The funny thing is, I had started to come up with all these plans to get you alone in a bathroom and then you just take care of that on your own with your stubborness. Isn't that funny? You even gave me time to talk with the waiter..." He explains casually talking about how he's gonna make her suck off a complete stranger. The other person, who she now assumes to be the waiter comes back and the keychain once again rattles as he switches to the simple square key to open locked toilet stalls from the outside, the nub on her side quickly beginning to turn.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:29 am

Sorry for the sudden absence, shit went south drastically and it took up a lot of my time

Sabrina gulped hard as she heard Jason's voice on the otherside, mind reeling at who might be with him.

"I-I wasn't....and it's not polite for you to be in the Ladies room," she stammered.

Her eyes went wide as she heard the scraping of keys and the lock start to turn. Lunging forward, she tried to wrap her fingers around the knob to stop it from turning and opening, panicking at what Jason might have planned... when she remembered her words. No, that was not happening...

"Uuuhhhhh, don't come in... I have... I have... diarrhea?" she scrambled for an answer, "It was that stupid burrito you gave me... my stomach has been queasy all day... why do you think I chose the salad?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:08 pm

No worries. I know the feel. Turns out on a screw holding up our kitchen cupboards was going into a pvc pipe in the wall, so yeah, fun all around

As hard as Sabrina tries she just doesn't have enough leverage on the little metal bar pretuding from the lock. The sweat quickly forming on her hands from the panic rushing through her system not helping at all and letting it slowly slip through her deathly grip.

Jason as always, isn't very impressed by Sabrina trying to avoid the inevitably and replies sarcastically "You know, that's exactly why we are here. We locked this bathroom down temporarely and opened up the staff-only one as a replacement because someone had a rather messy accident in here, right Luke?", that apperently being the waiters name as he talks up next, humoring the situation. "Yeah, totally~"

Then the lock opens, the already depressed handle allowing them the entrance they seeked by janking the door open and away from her grip. "Hello Dear~ funny how you don't even need to pull your panties down when you have diarrhea. Just so you know. This isn't a game or something. You're gonna do what I tell you to and nothing else. Is that clear?"

Jason's words paralizing to her her core. She has gotton away with minor moment of defiancy that Jason allowed her, but she knew by the clear threat in his voice that he was serious. So what would it be, letting him and a random waiter defile her even more or get her entire life ruined by him...
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Sabrina stumbled back as the door barged opening, tripping as the rim of the toilet bowl met the back of her knees and she plopped back down on it desperately. Her mouth was dry with fear as she saw them both leering from the only entrance to the cubicle she was trapped in. Her eyes flitted about desperately, seeking another escape route or weapon but came up empty as her hands gripped either wall of the toilet stall.

"Please, I'm sorry... I didn't mean..." she begged Jason, tears starting to roll down her cheeks as she feared what was to come.

"Please, you have help me," her eyes darted frantically to the Waiter, hoping beyond hope she might convince him, "You have to stop him... I-I don't want any of this..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:45 pm

Her pleas fall on deaf ears as the waiter shrugs and kills her last miniscule amount of hope. "Sorry miss. His offer is just to good to refuse...I wanted those sexy lips of yours wrapped around my cock as soon as I saw them." he tells her with a sly grin.

Though a bit of unsureness does come through as he looks to Jason for some kind of confirmation that this was ok and just some rather risky roleplay fantasy of theirs like he told him. Jason nods his approval and takes a step into the cubicle, leaning down to her face.

"You're begging won't help. You got this on your own, remember. Now give our friend here what he deserves or I'm going to make you."
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:37 am

Sabrina choked back tears as she heard his words echo all around her, her own cruel taunt being used against her. Her eyes went wide as watched the wait step into the stall, unabashedly unzipping his fly right at her eye level.

Hand shaking, trying not to look at either of them, she reached trembling out with her left hand, half blindly fumbling until her fingers slipped through the parted material and felt his hot bulge pulsing inside his briefs. Gulping, she wondered if she could really do this.... do this with a stranger... do this with Jason watching.... and what Jason might do if she didn't.

Timidly, she pulled his hardening length of his out his briefs and through the opened fly, shivering as she leaned and lowered herself forward, eyes closed as felt her breath bounce back of his swelling head and his strange scent filled her world. Slowly, she opened her lips slightly and lapped her tongue out.
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games