Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:23 pm

"Why would I? My new girlfriend feels amazing~" he says, his searing breath washing over her neck as he panted from pleasure himself and pushing her legs apart with his own to give him better access. Sabrina's lips were stretched taut around his hard shaft and clung to him whenever he pulled out. The ridge of his glans scraping her insides and seeking out spots she had never felt in her life.

"Just admit it. You lost. I won. There's no turning back now." Jason tells her victoriously, licking and nibbling at the edge of her ear. Sabrina was never this close and intimate to another human being, feeling his weight and muscles press down on her, but not feeling restricting but rather securing and nice to meld with another soul like this, sharing the pleasure of were they are connected and feeling every movement they make.

"We will have to tell Gracie at some point now that we are a couple you know. Should I or do you want to do that?~"
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:00 pm

"Nnnnnnnggggghhhhhhh nooooo," she cooed as he mouth returned to tease and tickle her exposed neck, his gloating word still echoing in her ears, "I'm not ahhhhh.... I didn't mmmmmmm... y-you cheated ohhhhhhh."

Her hips began to roll back into his thrusts, her body fucking him back on autopilot as her mind was overwhelmed by the sensations

"Nnnnngggghhhh tooo big... stretching me ahhhhhh" she protested weakly before her eyes shocked open at his suggestion, "Ooooh n-nah-no... we cannot tell ahhhh anyone ahhhhh.... my parent's kill me if they ahhhhh found out ahhhhhh.... like you said..."

Her cheeks flushed crimson again as she realised the leverage he used to get her into this position was now the same that would keep her with him. She realised though, horrified at the thought, that she could wrest some control here... if he wanted to keep putting his... thing... inside her.... place. At least that way she could still protect Gracie and Fabrice, revealing all this torrid affair now would only sabotage those two.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:28 pm

Jason chuckled, reaching behind her back to finally undo the last bit of rope from her wrists to give her a chance to stabalise for the next part. He sat up, pulling her with him with his strong hands on her upper and lower back, making her sit in his lap with her legs around his hip. The hand on her lower back reached lower, grasping a handfull of her ass to heft her up and down his cock. Gravity sinking her down further along his shaft with each repitition.

"It's not too biiig~ It's exactly the right size for you." He says grinning in her face as her nipples dragged up and down his skin with his movement of her. "Well your parents would kill you if they found out about last night. But my family is actually pretty wealthy so they would probably be glad that you found someone of your calliber, don't you think?" he explains. It was true they wanted to marry her to this rich kid in france but making connections overseas could even be better in their eyes. This made her fear that they would actually like him and their relationship endorsing it even, which would somehow be even worse knowing how it started.

Then something else shocked her sytem as he finally bottomed out inside her with her clit snug against his pubic bone and his head pushing against the entrance to her womb. "If you ask me nicely I may even let you choose where I cum~" He says expecting her to be hightly against him cumming inside her for the risk of pregnancy and wanting a good show from her in exchange for not just doing so.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:22 pm

Sabrina moaned as she felt the bindings of her arms slip free and loosen, relieving the stress ad strain on her shoulders. Stiffly, she brought them back around and wrapped them around his shoulders for support, effectively hugging him as she perched awkwardly on his lap, her weight pushing down and impaling her on his cock.

"There's ahhh... more to class... than having money," she groaned, eyes shocking wide for a moment as his fingers tweaked her still raw ass as he ground her pussy around his cock.

Off balance, there was little resistance she could offer as he rolled and lifted her hips, the change in angles affecting the depth she sunk back down on him. She gasped as sunk down one final time and bottomed out, eyes rolling back slightly at the sudden hard pressure deep inside her as she realised his cock head was pressing against her womb. Her nails dug into his back at the sensation though, his words shocked her to the core again.

"Nnnnnghhhh nahhh.. ahhhh y-you can't be - can't be serious AHHHhh" she mewled, panting as her sweaty soaked hair shielded her eyes "Y-you can't nnnnnghhhhh, not in me... I'm..... I'm... I'm not mmmmmmmmpppppthhhhh... my parent's would... would.... If I got... if I got..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:19 pm

Jason welcomed her arms laying around his shoulders, not needing to support her himself anymore and instead using both hand and his hips to jerk her up and down his pole. Sabrina felt her wetness spread across his crotch and hers as it leaked around his shaft, slickening her little nubs way up and down his skin.

"Oh you think you know me? You know absolutely nothing about me... I played the game of being the good little son for my dad so many years by now that your parents will just lather up what great things I tell them about me and my family." he responds to her talking him down.

Jason hissed slightly as Sabrina's nails dug into his flesh, the muscles underneath flexing in reflex from the pain but only adding to the pleasure he felt from sheathing himself fully inside Sabrina. He listened to her begging with glee but says "That's not very convincing you know~ Now I just wanna fill you up even more." and pushes her down hard on his cock to emphasise his point.

Sabrina felt every time his head reached her innermost part, her body cheering with joy against her will and clamping around his invader to get him to fill her womb like it craved to be. The by now familiar pressure began building inside her and she felt another orgasm approaching somehow bigger than the ones she felt up until now, even if that was hard to comprehend for her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Sabrina shivered and gulped as she saw a flash of the menace and vitriol that broiled just beneath his surface again and a jolt of terror ran through her. Was he really serious about this? Making her pose as he actual girlfriend publicly, even to her parents, until what? Marriage? No! She could never do that, not unless...

Her eyes went wide as a cold shiver ran down her back at the thought that sucked the life from her soul, he couldn't'... wouldn't... but he already was, she realized, his teasing scaring her even more. She tried to scramble off his lap, to get off the devilish serpent he had already sheathed so tightly in her garden but her feet could not find purchase.

She gasped as he slammed her back down on his rod, eyes rolling back slightly as she felt it punch her cervix again and again, each a strange jolt of pleasure and pain that left her reeling. She felt her strength ebb with each hit until her legs and arms felt limp and ragged dolled in his arms, collapsed against his chest as the only tense muscles in her body were around her sex, every ounce of energy her body could muster spent on milking his cock.

"Nah.. no more.. p-please... I'm gonna... gonna... gonnaaaahhhhhhhhh" she mewled and eked pitifully, the damn inside her holding back boiling sea of lust that threatened to drown her dignity shattering as she came hard, "MON DIEU!!!!"
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:36 pm

As Sabrina leaned against his chest he embrazed her with his arms, both going as tightly across her back as her tunnel was around his member, not letting her scramble anywhere. Arching his upper body back and forth her hefted her up and down his cock with significant force and rising speed, prolonging her orgams until he himself pushed her down his cock with everything he got and begin filling her womb with the searing flood of his cum.

Sabrina felt every muscle in his body tense against hers, contracting and shuddering as opposing groups worked against each other, as his hard pole throbbed inside her and he groaned in her ear. Two shots in he did another thrust to keep his bliss going and continued painting her insides white.

He bit down on the flesh between her neck and shoulder, not puncturing the skin of course but leaving a red mark on her pale skin as his groans were muffled by it and the breath from his nose washed in equally hot bursts over her skin. He claimed her fully for himself. She was his and his alone.

As both their climaxed subsided he let himself fall back onto the bed. Sabrina would come crashing down with him with her head on his chest, hearing his heart race beneath as she felt inclined to just keep laying on him and fall to sleep.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:47 pm

Sabrina's eyes rolled back as Jason fucked her through her orgasm harder and harder, bouncing and bucking her savagely until she felt his searing heat spill out inside her. She cried out again as she felt shot after shot of his foul seed pump into her Eden, soiling and forever befouling her body, her scream continuing as his teeth jolted her mind.

She moaned as he toppled back and draped her over his chest. Her body was exhausted, desperately to she wanted to move, to get away and wash his filth out of her but failed to find the energy. She could feel his cock soften and shrink slightly within his walls as his load settled and cooled inside her, the first rays of sun cresting the sun and stabbing her eyes. So close, she thought to herself as her eye lid drooped, she had been so close...

Letting exhaustion claim her as much as Jason had, she closed her eyes for a second and faded off.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Jason gently combed through Sabrina's hear as she fell asleep from exhaustion and kept doing so until she was deep in her dream world before he would roll her off of him and but a blanket over her naked body. Her dreams were filled of visions of her future now that she had bet away herself and lost. Nothing would be the same as before...

A few hours later her eyes shoot open as she rises from her peaceful somber and realises again were she was exactly. Jason had pulled out a big white button up for her to wear and hung it from the door to make it obvious to her. She heard muffled music coming from the living room where Jason was probably waiting for her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:33 pm

Sabrina groaned as started to come back to the reality that her nightmare hadn't just a dream, but was in fact real. Her body ached all over, a dull throbbing ache radiated constantly from between her legs. Moaning as she rolled over, she blinked rapidly as she grew accustomed to the growing light and didn't see Jason, her mind debating whether or not that was a good or bad thing.

Gasping in pain as she sat up, clutching the blanket to her body she looked around the room and saw the shirt, all the memories of last night flooding back. She heard the muffled buzz of music coming from deeper in the house behind the door and guessed that was were Jason was. She realised she had to get out of here, not just because Jason might try to start something else but that Gracie and Fabrice might start asking questions if she wasn't back at the dorm. The sticky cold mess between her legs reminded her she had something to do first.

Grabbing the shirt, she tip toed back to the bathroom, trying not to attract Jason's notice. She gasped in shock as she saw her reflection in the mirror, taking in all the marks and bruises on her supply flesh. Her neck and shoulder had deep purples marks and bruises from his teeth and choking, while a trail of red streaks and blotches littered her breasts, flanks, ass and thighs from his mauling and spanking.

Grabbing a hand mirror, she sat back on the shelf in the shower, blocking out the memories of what she had already done in there. Spreading her legs, she took a look at herself in the hand mirror and nearly cried. Her holes were both red and inflamed, her pussy still gaping slightly as cold congealed globs of cum dripped out from inside her. Turning on the water, she winced as she dabbed her self clean, cringing as she put two fingers inside herself to scoop out as much of Jason's seed as she could.

Finished, as best she could, she turned off the water and towelled herself as best of her aching frame would allow her before slipping on the shirt, steeling herself for what she had to face next. Padding silently down the hall, she thought she could hear Jason talking to someone but the voices were too muffled for her to make out. She kept out of sight until she heard the front door close before sticking her head around the corner, trying to see where her bag and clothes had ended up.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:24 pm

Jason must have tidied up the place while Sabrina was asleep, no traces of the last evening being left in the living room including her clothes and bag. He currently stood at the front door, seeming to have let out whoever was here a second ago. As he turned around he could see Sabrina in the hall hiding herself behind the corner. Her messy hair and the white fabric letting through clues of her sexy frame being as beautiful as ever to him. The marks of the night they shared yesterday reminding him of everything he did to her and letting him relive those memories.

He turned fully to her and walked over to her. "What ya doing there hidy cat?~" he asked gently pushing her hair out of the way and over her ear. "You wanna eat some? I could make us something." he continued seeming to feel absolutely no remorse what so ever for what he did to her and acted like this was just a normal day for him. "You just missed my dad coming over. Though that was probably for the best. Introductions can still wait a bit I think."

Fully in view to him, he could see all of her curves pushing out the fabric of the shirt draped over her, ending halfway down her thighs and letting him see those slender legs of hers. He almost wanted to just pick her up and to it all over again. Well maybe not all of it...
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:58 pm

She shied away from his hand at first like a cat as he went to stroke her hair, lip curling slightly at the way he treated her. Why would he want her to meet his parents? she pondered, mon dieu, was he really taking this whole girlfriend thing seriously?

"I want my clothes back, Jerk." she pouted, not believing she had to make the same demand twice in two days, "I need to get back to the dorm... or people will start asking questions... and I need to go to the pharmacy."

She shivered as he saw him admiring his handiwork on her body, wondering if it would be enough evidence if she ran to the campus police.... sure there would be some shame as being the victim of an sexual assault but he would be behind bars.... but then her parents would find out and make her go home and still probably marry that other guy, GAH!
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:43 pm

What Sabrina still didn't seem to realise was how much more Jason enjoyed her defensive behaviour. She was his prey and he liked to play with his food like nothing else. The rush of screwed and distorted joy coursing through him knowing that there was nothing she could do to hurt him.

After the tip of his fingers reached behind her ear and trailed down he grasped her chin, making her look back deep into his predatory gaze as he leaned in closing the distance between their faces to a few centimeters. "Na na na~ that's not how you should call your boyfriend is it? You seem to like giving me names. First it was swine, now jerk...how about you adress me properly from now on?~" he says a grin forming on his face as an wicked idea did in his head. "How about dear...or do you prefer master instead?"

With his demand set and making no qualms to answer hers if formulated so rudely he stood back up and told her. "Now, let's try that again shall we? what do you want from me?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:54 pm

Sabrina wanted to spit in his face as her grabbed her chin and forced her to stare into his depraved, souless black irises. She gasped in shock at his demand, flinching away from his grasp as he stepped back, to think she could ever...

"I want my clothes back..." she said through gritted teeth, a well of resistance springing up, "SWINE-JERK!"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:45 am

Jason chuckled and took deep breaths looking down at the defiant Sabrina switching back and forth between disappointment and eager joy. He leaned his head to both sides, the bones cracking loudly on each before he in a swift motion gripped the seams of the white shirt covering her and ripped it open. The buttons snapped in quick succession flying everywere in the hall and clinking on the tiled floor around her. "I try to be nice, you know? Now that you are my girlfriend and all...But you still don't seem to get you place do you?" he says taking hold of the silver hair on top of her head and dragging her down the hall by it.

In the living room he pushed her onto the glass table, the side of her face and exposed breasts mushed against the cold hard surface of it with her thighs pushing into the edge. "Do you want to try that again, maybe?" He asks standing behind her and rubbing the hand not holding her down in preaparation to give her a well deserved spanking.

With Sabrina bend over the table the shirt had risen up over her bare ass exposing her behind once again fully to Jason. With him keeping her in place from above with overwhelming force her arms couldn't reach him in any way not matter how much she flailed them around or tried to push herself up from the table. He stood slightly to her side to give the arc of his soon cracking down hand a straight path onto her ass. So her legs kicking out didn't connect either, only futily peddaling the air.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Sabrina gasped he tore the front of her shirt open, hand instinctively dropping to clutch the open ends shut but leaving her head defenseless as Jason bearlike hand clutched her hard. She shrieked and squealed as he dragged her by the hair, her hands leaving the shirt to grab his wrist and fingers, trying to either relieve the pressure or futilely pry his fingers loose as she blindly stumbled. her hair swayed in front of her eyes and the angle he pulled from kept her head bowed so she didn't even see the table until Jason gave one last hard tug and push, her legs stubbing hard on the edge as she toppled over on it.

She tried to squirm lose as she pinned her down, her squished breasts and nipples hardening from the cold glass as she thrashed without affect. She screamed as he felt the first blow to her already raw ass, the skin feeling like it burst into flame from the contact and tears erupted from her eyes.

"AHHH STOP STOP!," she begged, her sensitive skin starting to welt, "AHHHH Please... please I'm sorry.. AHHHHHHH.... I didn't mean it AHHHHHHH D-dear"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:37 pm

Jason stopped, resting his hand on her bare ass and caressing the place his palm has just hit, torturing her sensitive flesh with the gently touch and as always drawing great pleasure from her body. "Oh really? Then maybe I just misheard you. What did you mean to say my dear?" he asked in a mocking tone, rubbing her defeat under her nose while pushing into the slight crack in her wall of resistance and trying to rip it wide open, making it come topple down over her.

Sabrina could feel her tears roll down her face onto the glass, spreading under her cheek where she was pressed against it. More and more she came to realise that the more she fought him the more she would be hurt. He already took her purity last night and now she feared and felt her pride slowly crumble even though she did everything she could to protect it. In that moment she remembered his words from their first meeting on the bench yesterday but only now those threats found a more than hollow meaning in her mind.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:53 pm

Sabrina sucked in wet breaths as she blubbered, lip quivering unashamedly as her eyes and nose ran.

"I-I n-need m-my c-clothes b-back... D-dear," she stammered, her sobs slowly dying down, "I-I need to get home..."

Her cheeks, both as ass and face, we're red from the shame and pain, her resolve in tatters as he gloated callously. Her ass still throbbed and burn from his renewed spanking even after he let up, a constant searing reminder she did would do anything not to relive.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:14 pm

For now satisfyed with her asnwer Jason loosened the grip on Sabrina's hair, lifting his hand from both her hand and ass after giving second a brief grab. "See? that whasn't so hard, was it?" he waved it off. "I put everything in your bag and stached it away safely." he says going over to a big closet and indeed pruducing her full looking backback from it, placing it on the table in front of her. With her still in shock and not quite trusting the situation yet she only heard the taps of his bare feet and then the loud noise of the plastic fasteners landing on the glass, making her shink protectively.

"Here. Is there anything else you need?" he asked and offered "I could drive you home you know. Then your wouldn't have to paddle all the way back there. We could also take your bike with us."

Sabrina was quite conflicted by this. On one hand she knew that riding home would be quite uncomfortable as she didn't want to sit down on anything right now really, but on the other she just wanted to get away from Jason, even though she knew that it wouldn't be for long. Then again what if someone sees her getting out of his car...Would he agree to let her out a bit before they reach the dorm so no one would?
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Sabrina lay still on the table even after his weight left her body, too terrified to move and risk his wrath again. She jolted up, twisting slightly onto her hip and leg instead of her ass as she heard her satchel clatter onto the class next to her. Grimly she started to dig through the clothing, knowing he would probably not give her the privacy to change back in the bedroom.

:Ah...no... no I'll be fine," she stammered weakly as she pulled on her sweatpants and hoodie gingerly.

Her body was too sore to risk underwear and hobbled as she quickly as she could for the door, each step a grimace as it tweaked stiff muscles or irritated welts. The cool morning air bit into her raw skin through the fabric and she found her bike wear she stashed it. Dusting the leaves off, swung her leg over and.... screamed.

Her pussy and ass exploded in pain as her weight settled on the seat, biting her lip hard and nearly to the point of blood to muffle her cry. Her bike teetered to the ground as she immediately hopped back off, fresh tears threatening to roll down her cheeks as she shuffled back to the door and knocked.

"I-I need a lift home...," she shivered, looking around nervously in case the neighbors were watching, "And... and to the pharmacy..."
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games