Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:54 pm

Jason didn't pull it out no matter how much she pleaded. "Oh I will pull it out, but not yet~" He says and just continued to toy with her and it. Sabrina slowly felt her body adjust to it, the pain going away and being replaced by that itch again, making the small movements of it inside her quite pleasurable. Jason could see that by the juices flowing out of her puffy pussy below. slowly dripping down onto the bed and forming a wet spot underneath her crotch.

But right as she was too comfortable with it he began pulling harder on it, gripping the base instead of the tail and twisting it back and forth as he pulls out. When it does her hole gapes for a moment struggling to clench shut after being stretched by it. He sqirts more of the lube onto his cock, rubbing it in until it's shiny from it and places it on her hole. He teases her with it flicking it across it and pushing past it to glide his whole shaft along it.

Then he places it right on it by holding the tip in place. His glans is hard but still more maluable than the metal before and sooo warm. He appies pressure like he had before, letting go of his shaft as it slides through his hand and indents Sabrina's hole, her weakened muscle trying to put up a loosing fight which makes it only that much tighter when his crown slips inside like the plug had before.

This time though there wasn't a thinner stem, just his hard shaft, spreading her wide. "Uhhh...That's a virgin ass right there~" Jason says, just enjoying the feel of her wrapped around the first inch of his cock and slowly rolling his hips.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:13 pm

"No, no no, please no," she whimpered as she felt his hot flesh press against her ass, her mind in hysterics at what she knew was about to happen, "You promised..."

No, it could not be, this could not be happening! She could not lose her virginity, not like this.... not to him. Her eyes spread wide with her rear as she felt his burning tip spread her hole and stretch her wide than the plug had. Her raw, tortured hole gripped him tight like a vice, making him fuck away each millimeter of resistance to sink deeper into her forbidden tunnel.

"Nnnnnnnnnngggghhhhhhoooooooooo," she groaned longly, tears freely flowing down her cheeks again, "It's too big, take it out... take it out, you're splitting me in 'alf... ooooohhh take it out"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Jason bends over and reaches for Sabrina's head, grasping a bundle of her silver hair and janking her head back by it. "I already told you exactly what I promised you." He says and begins to thrust into her without a care for what she feels, simply working himself deeper insider her. First a few millimeters and then more as he gets more space to build up momentum during each thrust. "And we both know that I won't pull out, but please keep asking. It's fucking sexy."

Sabrina felt more of his cock slip inside her with each thrust, held in place by both the ropes and his grip on her hair. His other hand freely roamed over her body, gripping her tit, thigh or whatever he wanted to. There was nothing she could do, nowhere to flee, just the incredibly fullness she feels from his tugid rod sprearing her hole.

It feels like it will never end, but then with one last thrust she gets rocked forward by the impact of his hips against her ass, her muscle right around his base and his cock pulsing inside her. "There~ Seems like your throat needs a lesson from your ass in taking all of my cock." Jason chuckles.

Sabrina doesn't get much of a breather though as he soon begins a new series of thrusts, each hitting her harder than before as he has no new room to pound into dissapating his energy and instead pumps it all into her hips with each impact. The bed begins rocking and creaking in rythm and the headboard hammers against the wall.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:38 am

Sabrina continued to cry out in agony as his thick cock stabbed deeper and deeper into her ass, stretching her virginal body to fit his shape. Her lungs emptied from screaming and crying, refusing to refill properly as it felt like his cock compressed her very lungs as he thrusted in, drawing another mewl or eke from her writhing body or some strangled croak as he craned her back.

Her only relief from the agony in her once pristine rear was when he grabbed her elsewhere, his heavy hands leaving red marks all over as he grabbed and squeezed, the sudden flashes of pain to her tits or flanks distracting her mind from the constant burn between her legs.

"Non... non more" she begged, crying openly as she felt him finally bottom out so deep inside her, his cock fully sheathed in her forbidden place, "No more... I will die..."

She howled as he pulled out and slammed back, refusing to allow her to get used to his shape or the filling feelings as she hung limply, her tush too small and tight to not tightly grip his member like a glove over every inch.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:27 am

Sabina could feel Jason reposition behind her, He lifted a knee and placed his foot beside her. This let him thurst downwards into her in a sawing motion, which in turn resulted in jolts of undenyable pleasure course through her as he hit something deep through the thin wall seperating her two holes. She could hear him enjoy this whole thing behind her back by the grunts of pleasure whenever she clenched her impoosibly tight hole around him, be it when he pulled out sucking him in or on his return thrust making him put more force into it to get inside again.

"You won't die. Stop being such a drama queen. I will teach you to enjoy this, don't worry~" Jason hisses behind her, laying his weight into his thrusts, pushing Sabrina's knees and chest deep into the matress with each one of them. Her once pale ass red from the impacts of his chiseled hips and her pussy aching for attention other than his balls slapping against it.

Instead of pulling her head back by her hair, he turns it to its side, placing his palm on her temple and pushing her down like a captured animal, looking down into her face and getting off on her red from screaming and messy face. Sabrina in turn sees his sweat from the strenuous sport of fucking her into submission roll down his skin and drop onto her back. His mouth hanging open breathing, expanding and contracting his chest in short intervals as he looked down at her with a sadistic grin.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:21 am

Sabrina tried to pretend that this wasn't happening, that she wasn't here or that she was somehow looking down at someone else tied up and being raped. Her tears had run out as he pressed her face down sideways into the puddle they had formed on the bed, her body jostling as he fucked her down into the bed, into the ground and dirt like an animal. That's all he was, she realised, and what she was to him, a savage and wild animal, a beast outside the law and thus not concerned by it.

She could feel her vision dim slightly as he kept fucking and kept pushing her down, her lungs barely filling with air causing her to start to grey out as their sweat mixed on her body. Something had to give soon, she realised, either her body or his
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:42 am

Jason saw her fading away and reached out, letting his open palm smack across her ass so hard a red imprint formed soon after like before on the side of his face, making her gasp a lungful of air. "Don't forget to breath~" He tells her less concerned and more amused by her problem. He even slowed down for a moment to let her catch her breath, grinding his hips from side to side hilted inside her.

"This could be over as soon as you tell me what I want to hear from you" He whispers in her ear, letting his hand go between her legs and his fingers gently tease her clit. "Come on~ don't you want to know what it would feel like?" The break from his rapid thrusting is both a welcome change and torture, as she feels every contour of his searing pole inside her aching tunnel.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 pm

An electric jolt ran up her spine as he cruelly spanked her, shocking her lungs and her mind back to reality as she yelped and groaned as he slowed and then finally stopped his thrusts, bottomed out in her. Even this slightly pause was enough to cool her body and she felt her strained muscles start to cramp when he teased her clit again, her mind now to familiar with the sensations from that tiny nub.

"F-fuck you," she cursed him, groaning and panting as her dew started to drizzle down her slit, blurring the throbbing ache in her rear, "I-I told you... I will n-nnngh-ever surrender..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:04 pm

"Na Na Na~ It's supposed to be 'fuck me~' " he says in a sultry tone loosening the knots on the bedpost in front of her, but not letting go of the ropes, pulling them tight to cross her arms behind her back, tie one forarm to the other and pulling her whole upper body up by them. The rope going behind her neck forcing her to keep her behind angled outwards towards him pressed tightly against his crotch.

Propped up like this he slowly pulls out until only the head remains inside before pushing himself to the hilt and staying there, repeating this cycle over and over, while alternating the speed of his hand on her sensitive nub, nearly stopping when he's out and going into overdrive during his hilt, producing squelching noises coming from her crotch.

"You will give up. It's only a matter of time until you can't stand it anymore." He promises, briefly letting go of her clit showing her his hand covered in her juices. "Just look how wet you are again~"
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:24 am

Sabrina grimaced as her arms were untied only to be cruelly forced behind her back and rebound. She tried to pull away but was quickly pulled back and held down, his words still echoing in her ears when a moment of clarity shot through the pain and pleasure to clear her mind. Why did he need her permission?

She was trapped, bound and trussed up like an animal, he could rape her... special place.. as easily as he was her... other special place... so why didn't he? Why did he need her to ask if it was just about the power? she thought, an idea forming in her head.

"MAH-Maybe if you were a BAH-better lover," she groaned, gasping each time he slammed back inside her, "Y-you want to be boyfriend or SAH!-something? You couldn't MAH!-make me if you HAH-had a w-week. N-no wonder Gracie dumped you and didn't LAH-look back."
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:50 am

"What do you mean if I had a week?" Jason responds after gripping her neck and gripping it tight, restricting her airway. "Did you really think this would be over tomorrow or something?...Oh no~ The only reason I'm still not balls deep in your precious little pussy is that I keep my word...and that I want you to say it. Remember that thing about your pride?" He continues saying seemingly quite angy about the thing about Gracie, not letting her breath again until he finishes his sentence, still thrusting inside her purposefully and feeling her gasps get stuck in her throat.

Sabrina could feel the muscles of his arm flex against her skin as he holds her in place with it. His biceps against her weak little arm and his forarm against her chest. "Maybe I will just take your virginity with another vibrator. I didn't say i wouldn't put anything else in there~" He says, pulling out of her suddenly and letting her fall facefirst onto the bed again without her arms to stop her. Her sphincter trying it's best to close up as the cool her washes over her open hole.

Sabrina could see him walking over to the drawer again, the sound of hollow would coming as he draws is out and picks up another device to torture her, looking back at her with a devilish grin.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Sabrina's eyes started to roll back as her lungs burned for air, strangled gasps eking from her constricted throat. Her started to turn black as she nearly passed out when he finally released.

Choking and coughing, she tried to suck in air desperately as he throat sill burned, barely aware he pulled out and left the bed as her chest heaved up and down. Rolling onto her back, she resisted the urge to panic as she saw him dig in the draw for whatever he had planned.

"Because... because then you would lose, you wouldn't be the first thing to be inside my sweet, little, wet... pussy." she coughed, pushing through the embarrassment saying the words caused, "If... if I... If I last the night.... without begging, then I win, and this ends... you delete everything and leave me alone... but if beg... I'll.... I'll do anything... anything you want... I'll become your girlfriend if you want..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:28 pm

Jason pondered, visibly amused by her proposition, always having enjoyed a good challenge for himself. tapping the vibrator in his palm he says "Deal, but the rules stand. I tell you what to do and you do it... I guess I should start being a bit more persuasive then." He purrs slendering over to the bed with Sabrina laying on her back.

He untied the ropes from her ankles and everything else besides her hands behind her back and leaned over her pale body with his knees pushing her legs apart and gracing along her inner thigs. His arms pushing into the matress at either of her shoulders as he leaned further down looking her in the eyes as long as possible before he nuzzled his head into the side of her chin, planting soft kisses on her neck and collar.

Leaning to that side allowed his other hand to caress down her side and then pull up Sabrina's leg to warp around his hip, giving it access to the sore buttcheek which he carefully fondled, soothing Sabrina's skin were the imprint of his hand lingers.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:48 pm

A flash of confidence flashed through her mind as he agreed to her terms, all she had to do now was last the night. How hard could that be? She had lasted this long, there couldn't be much more to go, she hoped.

She gulped as she saw him come back, tensing her body to stop herself from trembling as he loomed over her again. Sabrina sighed in relief as he undid the bindings on her legs and knees, feeling the blood rush back to cramped muscles as they stretched back out. Gulping as his knees spread her legs and she felt his cock against her abdomen as he started to lay a top her, her hands clenching and unclenching as she felt his slippery member squirrel around between them.

She tried to match his gaze, to stare him down as her hands forced her chest to arch, just grazing her nipples against his chest, but she faltered and flinched, looking away. Her neck inadvertently exposed, she mewled as she felt his lips gently upon her neck, her toes curling at his exotic touch. Why was he being soft? she panicked mentally, she had expected him to be hard, to be rough, she could have dealt with that... had dealt with that... but this she wasn't ready for...
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:08 pm

Sabrina felt Jason slowly slip further down, his cock leaving a slick trail of of lube and pre below her belly and then sawing across her clit a he ground his hips into her crotch. His soft lips and tungue travelling with his head. His soft hair tickling her skin as he kept it close to her, only leaning to the side once he reaches her breast, drawing slow circles around her areola with his tungue as he looked up to her.

He places his palm on her heaving chest, feeling her heart race under him and purring "Do you feel your heart beat against my hand?... How fast do you think it's going?~ 120...or more?~"

Then it went sideways, dragging each finger over her hard nip making it flick between them and gently rolling her perky flesh in his hand. Not as forceful as he did before but more like she had done herself while sucking his cock.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Sabrina quivered as felt his heat against her body, his wet tongue and cock prickling the skin in her sensitive places. She scrunched her eyes shut and gripped the sheets with her fingers, body arching to betray her and present her breasts to him on a silver platter as the minutes of teasing rolled by.

"Sh-shutup," she panted, trying to deny what was flashing through her body, "I'm only ex-cited that this... this will be over soon"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:29 pm

Jason isn't surprised or disappointed by her answer, her body showed him well enough how much she enjoys this. "Maybe I just need to work harder to get you excited then, huh?~" he ask, letting go of the nipple with his mouth, sucking harder on it so it releses with a flick in Sabrina's direction.

His kisses dont stop though and while staring up at her, taking in avery reaction he trails down her chest, over her belly and then her pupic mound. Sabrina feels his upper body slide between her legs, relieved that his cock wasn't touching her anymore only for a new spike of pleasure to run through her with every kiss that gets stronger the closer he gets to his price.

His left hand never stops kneading her breast but his right has followed his lead and after a detour of caressing the backside of her thigh now lays below him with his fingers teasing her abused hole. His lips were now securely placed in a big circle around her clit as he sucks and releases the pressure with his breathing and he runs his relaxes soft tungue across the upper end of her folds and clit with Sabrina's legs laying on his shoulders
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:29 pm

Sabrina's lip quivered as she felt his mouth and tongue sink lower and lower, futilely trying to prepare herself with what she knew was to come. She squealed, a high pitched shriek muffled only slightly as she bit her lip as her hips bucked towards his mouth and then back towards his fingers. Her hands clenched and unclenched behind her, twisting and straining against the silk bands tying her as her body raged between thrusting back against him or pulling away.

She could feel her climax again, straining and yearning to be released but she resisted, using every last fragment of her will to keep it at bay lest it spill over and she lose all control. She writhed for what felt like an age in her mind, squirming on moaning on the bed. Finally, her head tossed to the side and she saw the faint glow of the sun over the fence line in the backyard through the open curtain by the door. She was nearly there, she just to last a little while longer and she would be free....

"OOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEESSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, head rocking back as her orgasm exploded from the slight slip in focus.

Her whole body tensed and locked up, bach arching so much she lifted her body clean off the sheets, her head and neck curled back to lift her off. She panted profusely as she came down her high again, hands cloying at air and anything as the last electric jolts.

Her head lolled to the side as she watched the growing gloom of light, a moment of terror striking through her as she realised what she had said.

"Non, non, I did not mean...." she quickly snapped her head back to face him, eyes wide
Last edited by exalted on Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:50 pm

(she still had her hands bound but I let you have that piece of liberty ^^)

Jason didn't say anything for a moment and simply watched her quivering hole and body with a grin, his mouth wet from her juices that spilled out during her climax, giving her clit some tantalizing last licks before he moved up to face Sabrina again, wiping off his chin with his cock planted right at her drowling slit, parting her lips with his burning head. "You finally gave in~...and it felt amazing right?"

"Now let's see how it feels to be the first thing inside your sweet, little, wet... pussy~" he purred, leaning down into her neck to whisper those words she used to tease him into her ear and slowly push inside her. She still was very senstive from the just subsided orgasm but that only made it better, and easier to override the pain as he ripped her hymen with pleasure from her flesh stretching around his rock hard cock in this new overwhelming way.

She was obviously very tight, making him work hard to push into her depth. But the wetness of her being teased all day like she never was before helped him through. He kept her tight under him in a mating press, with a hand on each of her shoulders stopping her from slippting away from his seeking thrusts.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:06 pm

"Non, non, I didn't ahhhhh, I didn't mean," her head tossed back and forth as she felt his crown pressed between her lips, cheeks afire in shame as he repeated her dirty words, "Oh zut alore!"

She screamed as he entered her, head tossed back to expel her lungs as she felt something inside her sinful cleft for the first time. The constant teasing and forced orgasm through the day and night easing him in without the usual pain and blood of a virgin's inadequately lubed initial foray into sex.

"Nnnnngghhhhhh no," she begged panting, "I didn't break.. ahhhhh, take it out,oooooohhhhh, you promised."

Her heart raced, her body slick with a sheen of sweat as her breasts rose and fell with her breathing, moaning with each thrust as he sunk deeper and deeper into her. Her body squirmed and writhed underneath him, inadvertently grinding and rolling her pussy all along his shaft to draw squeals and ekes from her throat
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games