Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:45 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Sabrina Dubois
Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/1s5jR03.jpg
Height: 5'8"

Bio:
A foreign exchange student from France studying at college/Highschool (your choice) on scholarship. Her family are incredibly old fashioned, and while coming from money Sabrina has never had access to it. Her parent's disagreed with her choice to travel, feeling it better that she should stay at home and accept and arranged marriage immediately after leaving school to the son of a business associate, but Sabrina did not want to be tied down so quickly. Eager to learn and explore, she hopes her foray into a new school will lead her to continued studies abroad instead of being bottled up back home.

Her parents disagreed with sex education and refused to allow her learn anything about it in school, she knows only that it is a sin and she should 'save' herself for marriage but doesn't quite know what that means. She traveled abroad with her best a friend, a boy she had known since they were little, but he was always below her station and she never considered him romantically.

Her scholarship is very strict and she has had trouble settling into the more 'liberal' environment at the school. She recently had an incident where she caught her roommate's boyfriend doing drugs in their dorm room, complaining to the school and getting him expelled. Her Roommate was mad and upset at first but seemed to get better, Sabrina had always thought their relationship was a bit manipulative and exploitative and guessed she was happy now that he was gone. She had problems with her previous roommate as well, a girl who 'liked' other girls and that was just so ick to Sabrina with her strict upbringing so she had complained loudly to the administration about it... it wasn't her fault that that girl hadn't 'come out' as they say.

Sabrina has been at the school for a nearly a year and as she has had trouble making friends has applied for residence off campus.

Roommate Gracie Burns: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7311545

Her Ex Jason Gibbs: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a5/c2/16 ... 37748c.jpg

Childhood friend Fabrice Bouton: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/e0/2d ... aed7aa.jpg

It's a friday, you just finished your lectures and classes for the day and head to your dorm room. It was rather late, a bit after 7pm, typical for you, but of course Gracie is already there and playing videogames on her handheld console on the bed, laying on her stomach and having posted up her elbows on the pillow with her legs waving back and forth in the air. The a few sizes to large shirt that looks like she wore it 100 times at least, is still too short to hide the turquois panties underneath, stretching and showing the slightest outline of her labia and letting her peachy butt hang out for anyone to see...well only you, but still doesn't she have any modesty?

She just barely notices you enter and without even looking at you say "Hey, Sabrina~ How was your day?...Eh, I'm gonna go to a party later and I though maybe you'd wanna come. Do you? I'm gonna get ready in a bit, so you would have enough time as well...I heard there would be quite a few cute guys~ and even Fabrice...altough I will never understand how you two stand each other...It would be a good spot for you to see a few new faces and I know you don't have plans for the evening. You've been here a year already and still only really got to know the guy you brought with you and me..."
Tes

Re: Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:56 am

Her stomach grumbled and her feet ached as she climbed flight after flight of stairs to get to her room. Sabrina wondered idly where her tuition and board money went if not to fix that damned elevator that had been broken ever since she got here, it definitely wasn't going to the cafeteria either.

Finding her door, she fumbled her keys in the lock, exhausted from the day but blushed immediately and shielded her eyes from her roommates camel toe. She wondered how many times she would need to tell this American girl to be more modest if she wanted to attract the right sort of man, but was too tired to tonight. She wanted more than anything to just collapse on the bed and sleep but knew she still had to have dinner that start that research paper ready for Monday, when Grace invited her to the party.

"Oh? No, sorry, I am far to busy," she started her usual denial to the vulgar or banal ideas her roommate usually had as she walked over to the small refrigerator in their room, "And what is wrong with Fabrice? He is a nice little boy, you would be lucky to have him as a... oh sorry, I did not mean to..."

Blushing at bringing up the 'incident' again, she opened the fridge and tried to find the last of the microwaveable 'French' Lean Cuisine meals she had, privately thinking that in France the cretin who cooked the abomination would have been guillotined. She was about to peal back the plastic seal and pop it in the microwave when she noticed the mold growing inside and quickly checked the use by date, HOW WERE THEY STILL ALLOWED TO SELL THIS?!

"Ahhh, zis Party, there will be food, oui?" she turned to ask, "What is the dress code? I would hate to make a faux pas"
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:03 am

As Sabrina started fomulating her excuse Gracie sighed and shook her head slithly. She was to tired of trying to convince her otherwise after her countless attempts to do so and just continues playing her game. "For the record: I didn't say I don't like Fabrice. I don't understand how you two d-" She started to explain only to fake laugh, obnoxiously load to make sure you would hear it, obviously still not over the 'incident'.

"Why don't you go out with him and get lucky yourself then, huh? I need a man and not a nice little boy, you know? No, you obvioulsy don't understand a thing about that..." She tells her, getting more frustrated by the second, which culminates in random button mashing and a game over sound. She shakes it wildly in her hands, grunts a very unladylike "Dammit!" and then stands up from the bed, tossing her handheld onto it.

After laughing at Sabrina, when she saw the mold she actually seems quite exited for her to join finally "Of course they have food. What are you talking about? It's a college party...Just wear what you like and think would make you look good. Here I'll be wearing this." she says and turns over to her commode, bending over to pick out the clothes she wanted and again presenting her pantyclad butt to you by doing so. After rummaging through them some she turns around holding this up to her body. "See? nothing too fancy."
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:35 am

"Me? and Fabrice? Non non, we are too good of friends, he is like my brother," Sabrina tried to defend herself and deflect Gracie's focus, "It would be wrong? Right? Even in, what you say, Alabama?"

She blushed again as she was treated to another flashing of Gracie's panties, turning away to toss away the moldy tray. Turning back, she was skeptical of the her roommate's chosen attire for the evening, deciding there was more than one reason why Gracie could not find a good man.

Turning to her own chest of draws, she sorted through them until she found something suitable, a nice summer dress her mother had sent it, deciding it would do well with the cute little leather jacket she had hanging in the closet. Her wardrobe decided, she started to unbutton the long sleeved white silk shirt she wore, unfastening her neckerchief as her white lacey bra was revealed.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:04 am

"You're not real siblings...In Alabama it's the sterotype that they really are, there's a huge difference." She explains rolling her eyes at you. "Besides, they say best friends make the best relationships...Or do you have someone else you are intersted in?~" She asks with a sly smirk.

Knowing how your answer will be already, she prepares for her shower by taking out a large towel and the little basket she kept her bathroom supplies in. Then she slid off the shirt she was wearing, not caring for the fact that she didn't wear anything put her panties at that point, even putting her hair up before wrapping herself in the towel. In that brief period you couldn't help but once again see the silver metel bars with balls at each end going through her nipples, which topped off her significant bust. The though of the piercings always send shivers through your spine as you imagine having that done to yours.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom now. See you in a few~" She says as she picks up her stuff and goes, making her way to the bathroom to take the aforementioned shower.

Do you prefer private or public showers for the dorm rooms? I think both would make for some amusing scenarios
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:20 am

I think communal for the Dorm, allows private for other encounters

Sabrina scrunched her eyes closed, too late to avoid the sight of the Gracie's piercings again that always sent shivers down her back. She wasn't sure what caused her the most discomfort at their sight: the obvious pain involved with having it done or having some complete stranger seen her body exposed like that to have it done?

Shaking the thought from her head, she sighed in relief as she heard the door close behind her. Going to her bag she pulled out the letter from the school administration, as much as she liked living with Gracie she knew it really wasn't working so she had applied to move off campus. She guessed this letter was either her approval or denial, but couldn't bring herself to open it and make everything final. After opening that letter Gracie would either be her roommate still or Sabrina would be leaving. Hiding the letter in her study desk, she decided it could wait until tomorrow so as not to spoil the party with Gracie tonight.

Shimmying out of her skirt, she slipped off her bra and grabbed her own shower gear, towel wrapped tightly around her body before she dared to step out into the hall. While it was an all girls dorm, Sabrina had always felt it unnerving have to walk all the way down to the showers near naked. She tried once to bring her clothes with her but they'd gotten soaked through and nearly ruined. Her cheeks flushed red as she remembered the shameful walk back to the room, her near see through white shirt clinging to her tightly and leaving nothing to the imagination.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:46 am

As Sabrina makes it to the communal bathroom just a bit after Gracie, she is greated with the by now used to sight of sinks and mirrors to her left and the shower stalls to her right. Everything was covered in small white tiles up to about 7 feet and there where drains in the floor and stalls. They were seperated by frosted glass panels and had a steel bars with shower curtains going from one to the other. You could see the slightest of silhouettes of the people around you depending on how near they were to the panel, making her always avoid standing to close to them.

Suddenly she hears the water start to run and rain down onto the floor, echoing through the entire room. Gracie has just entered her stall and heard Sabrinas entry after her. You can tell which not only by sound but also from the towel swung over the bar. "Sooo, What do you expect from your first college party? Except for your apparent main reason to go which is food." She asks in a clear and load voice so Sabrina could hear her over the load splashes while she decides which stall she will go into.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 am

Sabrina bit her lip as she hoped from foot to foot to the shower stall next to Gracie, the cold from the tiles biting into her bare feet. Spreading the curtain as much as she could, she gave one final look around to make no one or nothing was watching before sliding her white lace panties down her thighs, revealing the patch of silver coloured bush that adorned her cleft. She nearly jumped out of skin as Gracie shouted to her, uncomfortable with the thought and action of a naked person a only a few feet away talking to her while she was naked... just being naked or near naked people in general was just...

Needing a distraction, she started to fiddle with the taps, hanging her towel and shower basket on the shared wall with Gracie as she tried to get the temperature right.

"I-I don't know, some reasoned and learned company would be nice, to share a enlightened conversation over a meal," she rambled, having no idea what she was getting herself into, "Where is this party?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:19 pm

"You really never went to a party in your life have you?" Gracie says after laughing at her reponse so far from reality. "Are you gonna help me find a good looking rebound to make up for what you did?" she continues in tone half joking and half serious.

It's really finicky with the crap taps they have here but Sabrina by now knows with precision where her temperature is. Not like the first few times she was here and let out an embarassing squeal for anyone to hear after turning it just slightly and ending up with either searing hot or ice cold.

The water at her correctly set temperature feels nice on her skin though, ridding her from all the sweat of walking all day long from building to building and up stairs. "Oh, It's not far from here. It's in a fraternity club house." Gracie says, while Sabirna can just make out the curves of her body through the glass as she lathers herself up in soap.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:30 pm

"Of course I have been to parties," Sabrina scoffed as she got the water just right, stepping under to rinse herself off and wet her hair, "Mumma and Pappa entertained people all the time and we such rich conversations about art or politics..."

Reaching out, she grabbed the shampoo from her basket, squirting a dollop into her hand before working it into her wet hair.

"Rebound?" she asked, starting to wash out the shampoo and wincing as it got into her eyes and burned, blinding her slightly, "What is this 'rebound'?"

Her vision a blur, she reached behind her to grab the conditioner.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:45 pm

"Ok. And let me guess. In the backround there was Schubert or Chopin playing or something...It's really different than that. People go to these parties to have fun, get drunk and fool around. Which brings us to the rebound. A rebound is forgetting about your last partner by fucking with someone else." Gracie tried to explain, briefly thinking about using another word than fucking to avoid a strong reaction from Sabrina but actually kinda having fun with it by now to shock her.

As Sabrina reaches behind her back she bumps her basket from the wall and it falls to the floor sending it's contents slidding across the floor into the adjacent stalls and out from under the curtain. The conditioner slids over to Gracie and she notices it hitting her foot after the noise all of her stuff had made. "Are you alright there or do you now also need my help showering?" she asks stretching her arm around the panel and handing Sabrina her conditioner.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:59 pm

"Fu-fucking?!" Sabrina's eyes went wide in shock as she startled by the word and the crashing of her basket.

Blinking rapidly as she turned around to clear her vision, she grimaced at the sight of her basket and int's contents strewn everywhere.

"I'm fine," she balked, snatching the conditioner back from Gracie as she bent down stuff things back in the basket.

"Zut alor," she whispered, cursing under her breath as she noticed several of the expensive bottles of body oil she had brought from home were missing, her eyes slowing rising to the curtain.

Stomach churning, she poked her head out of the curtain to see that they had skidded almost all the way to the sinks. She knew she couldn't just leave them out there but didn't want to get her towel wet before she even finished showering. Checking left and right to make sure the coast was clear, she pulled back the curtain and quickly strode out naked to grab them.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Sabrina makes it out of the stall without much problem and starts picking up her property. While going over to pick up the furthest piece at the sinks she doesn't notice the water stopping and Gracie stepping out of her stall. Only washing her body and not her hair made it an unfortunatly quick shower, like she had promised in your room.

Sabrina does notice though when Gracy suddenly whistles from behind her, right as she bend over to pick it up. "Have to say this again and again, but you french women really have the best butts~" she complimented her, although she knew she wouldn't take it just like that.

"I'm gonna be in our room and get ready. You don't need my help, right?" She teases her, walking up to the door and looking at her with a smirk on her face. It was so fun to play with Sabrina like this. She can't wait to see her at the party in such a new situation.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:30 pm

Sabrina shotup like a bolt as she heard Gracie's words from behind her, her hands moving to quickly cover her rear as she turned around only to realise she wasn't covering the rights bits anymore as her tits and bush were now on display. Quickly covering herself again she bolted back into her stall, nearly hyperventilating as he listened to Gracie leaving.

Calming herself she quickly finished washing her hair, rubbing some of the rose scented oil she had just recovered over her breasts and cleft, careful not to enjoy the sensation just like her mother taught her. Packing everything away, she left out one final sigh before going to grab her towel so she could head back up stairs.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Luckyly the rest of Sabrina's shower is less eventfull. While she tries not to think about it nor enjoy it, she notices her nipples have gotten stiff and her loins almost like itch a bit after being exposed like that to Gracie. As her hands glide over these areas there is a small part in her brain asking repeatedly - Don't you want to go over there one more time for good measure? - not wanting her to stop.

Making it back to the room is easy, though everytime a bit more stressful than the first way, due to being completely naked under the towel and carrying her panties with her.

In the room Gracie is currently pulling her jeans over her hips and the black lacy panties she wore. Her cheeks jiggling as she hops up and down much like her breasts without the fitting bra that lays on top of her bed.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Sabrina rolled her eyes as she noticed Gracie's antics, to even consider going out without a bra was only... Wait, she recognized that bra and those panties, mon dieu! they were hers! She clenched her fists to stop herself from screaming as she realized Gracie had 'borrowed' her expensive underwear again, without asking as usual. Well that explained why she wasn't wearing the bra then, she wouldn't have been able to fit into it anyway.

Bristling still as she realised Gracie's ass would probably stretch out her panties again, she slipped on her old white ones on again under the towel as Gracie had apparently swiped her only spare clean set before laundry day tomorrow. Turning her back to Gracie, she dropped her towel and quickly shrugged on her brassiere from before, still slightly uncomfortable changing front of another woman, particularly an amorous one like Gracie. She shivered slightly as she flashed back to her first roommate, the lesbian, no that just wouldn't do and probably would have worked out even worse had she not complained about the situation to the RA.

Sitting on the bed, she grabbed her hair dryer and started to do her hair for the party.

"So, aside from Fabrice do we know anyone else at this party?" she asked, finishing and slipping into her dress, "Do we need tickets for this party?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:15 pm

Finally getting the pants slip on Gracie closes them and looks in the mirror rubbing her stomach and turning to see how her ass looks in them, arching her back a bit to pronounce it more. Satisfied with the results she slips on the white top, stuffing in her jeans and the leather jacket on top. The woven cloth was dense enough to not make it obvious but looking directly at them you could just make out her piecings show under it, at angles in which the jacket didn't hide them.

"Eh...None that I know of. We don't need tickets silly. We are both sexy college girls. Your cute ass will get you in any party around here~" She anwers Sabrina, ruffles through her hair to give it some volume and looks in the mirror one last time. "I'm ready then. Are you?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:24 pm

Sabrina gave Gracie a brief death stare as she mentioned her ass again. Grabbing her short leather jacket, she pulled it on and stashed her purse, keys and phone in the zipper up pockets for safe keeping.

Deciding to make Gracie wait, she sat back down on the bed and pulled out her compact, applying her makeup carefully and slowly to burn up each second she could. Finally, smacking her lips together a few times to make sure she had full coverage on her lipstick and stood up.

"Okay, now we can go to this party"
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Gracie rolled her eyes and tapped her foot the entire time Sabrina applied her makeup. She always had been impatient like no other and Sabrina knew that, using that in moments like this. Gracie huffed and sighed when she was done at last. "Thanks! Didn't know if we would get there until dawn." She said voicing her frustration even though she knew that was exactly what Sabrina wanted her to do.

Even without seeing their destination Sabrina could hear the atrocious sounds that they must call music. It's a constant barrage of heavy bass notes traveling through the air and going through her head. Then both of them get closer and the sounds get clearer, ironically enough making it even worse now, and they see colored lights coming out of the windows with people smoking and pairs of them making out on the porch, grinding their body against each other.

Sabrina almost ready to just quit and go home Fabrice comes out of the house and greats both of them with a big red cup in his hand, wearing a red and white patterned shirt with an open black suit jacket on top. "Hey Sabrina. Good to see you came~" he greets and hugs her before turing to Gracie and saying "You too. I didn't think you would really get her to come." quietly slurring the last part in her ear as he hugs her as well.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 pm

"Hmmm, almost," she replied as Gracie asked if she was ready, trying to draw it out a bit longer as she rolled a set of white lacy stockings up her legs, "Now I'm done"

She did a short spin in front of the mirror to make sure everything was good before following Gracie out. She didn't have any idea where they were going and the walk through the dark campus had her head all turned around, fearing they were getting close as the dull buzzing noise got louder and louder.

This is hell, she thought, standing outside their destination. With the noise, lighting and vice clearly on display she was fairly sure pillars of salt were going to be involved soon.

Her disposition improved as she saw Fabrice come out to meet them, kissing him on the cheeks as they embraced for a second too long and watching from the corner of her eye as Fabrice embraced Gracie. And here Gracie was complaining only just before that she didn't like Fabrice, she winked to Gracie as she felt like a matchmaker. Fabrice would be good for Gracie, calm her down a bit.

Sabrina blushed as her tummy rumbled for food, hoping the other two hadn't noticed.

"So, should we head in?"
exalted

Next

Return to Private Games