Invasion: Arrival [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Invasion: Arrival [Kuragari]

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:43 pm

she moans happily into you, thrusting her hips towards you gently as she clumsily eats you out
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:12 pm

I squeak at this as I find her doing this to push her shaft up into my throat, leaving me gagging on it for a moment, before my eyes roll a little as I begin to do my best to deep throat her while my fingers explored this way and that within her love canal.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:23 pm

she keeps going moaning into you as she keeps trying to please you and herself, she seemed to be starting to work out where you were most sensitive and started focusing there as her cock thrusts into your mouth
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:44 pm

I found myself idly wondering if she was getting so close, and so good, because of my own efforts helping to show her the feminine pleasures or if she was just a natural. Either way, I pulled back from her cock soon as I said "G~Gonna... g~gonna mhm... g~gonna cum soon."
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:49 pm

she pulls back too to reply " m-me too" she tells you breathlessly before diving back in to finish you off
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:44 am

Hearing that, i take her shaft back into my mouth, stroking with one hand and continuing to finger her as I focus on her cocktip, occasionally looking to the other four.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:50 am

the others seemed to be enjoying themselves, in they're respective pairs, and the futa had even persuaded the one she'd paired off with to give her new pussy a proper test run. meanwhile, the one you were with was getting close, they're cock straining, on the verge of cumming
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:38 pm

Feeling a sudden bit of daring, I pulled up from between her legs and quickly spun my body around before slamming down on her own shaft and pressing my body against hers as I locked lips and let myself bounce atop her until we both came.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:58 pm

it didn't take her too long to cum at all, she clung to you as she did moaning into the kiss even as she returned it passionately
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:31 am

Squealing as she filled me, I came right along with her, finding myself liking her smoother futa cock as I clung to her and let her empty into my body.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:06 pm

she lays on top of you gently for a few moments after you'd both came, before looking up to you curiously " that was amazing" she tells you quietly, seemingly wanting to hide the fact she enjoyed her new state from everyone else around you both
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:51 pm

I smile at her, panting a fair bit as I nod my head in agreement. That was in fact quite amazing, I almost wonder what would be like to pleasure both of the futas or have them both inside me. I put that off to the side as I just leaned down and plan to soft, tender kiss on her lips as I ask, "What's your name?"
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:44 pm

" uh well it was David, but that doesn't really seem right now..." she tells you awkwardly
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:02 pm

I nodded at that, humming as I offered "How about Davina?"
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm

"Davina? hmmm, yes that'll do" she agrees with a nod, a guard enters the enclosure, as Davina replies and approaches the two of you " you two come with me" he orders
sogekik

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:38 am

Smiling at that, I turn towards the alien and feel a bit of worry well up, but I nod and stand up as I shiver from the feeling of some cum leaking down my thighs.
Kuragari

Postby sogekik » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:51 am

the alien picks out a few other women from around the pen, leaving Davina as the only futa, he leads you out of the pen and then towards a transport ship
sogekik

Previous

Return to Private Games