Invasion: Hy-Breed(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Invasion: Hy-Breed(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:28 pm

The Collar seemed to just add to your pleasure as you continued.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:42 pm

"H~Haha... I~Is this... h~How it always feels... f~for girls?" I squeaked and moaned, finding myself starting... well, starting to think the Aliens weren't so bad if I got to experience this... without the aliens I'd never have gotten a chance like this. Didn't make them good... b~But maybe the change wasn't so bad... of course, it was a bit hard to think more as I tweaked at my nipples and squealed even more!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Every bit of pleasure was actually added to by the collar aiming to pleasure you more.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:07 pm

I was soon moaning, groping a breast and fingering myself as I played with and explored myself, my hands sometimes wandering to try and find other pleasure spots... all the while, my thoughts towards the aliens and this new situation had changed... I may not have liked the aliens still... but... I didn't see their conquest and the consequences of my prior actions as such a bad thing anymore if this was what I got from it...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Just a steady low amount of pleasure continued to course through you, stopping whenever you stopped.

((Sasha is apparently exhausted she's yet to roll over a 3 to wake up))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:21 pm

I shivered, noticing as I leaned back and spread my legs more, practically putting on a masturbatory show for all the camera's as I spread my cunny and giggled as I toyed with my depths, not noticing that my collar had started to every so often flash blue...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:26 pm

It Seemed all to happy to increase your pleasure more and more and more, it seemed to give you more the more of a show you put on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:46 pm

"F~Fuck... h~Head... c~can't think of anything bu~but p~Pleasure right now... m~More... w~want... w~want more..." Suddenly, I found myself thinking of both the aliens who had been fucking my roomate, and I whined a little as I realized how empty my brand new cunny felt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:51 pm

You found yourself stumbling around looking to be filled, finding a large amount of odd shapped dildos in the front room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:05 pm

I was a bit confused... when had I gotten up and out of the bathroom? I looked at the dildo's, but whined a bit... I didn't want a toy... I... I wanted a real cock... b~but I didn't know how to get one... M~Maybe I could wake Sasha up and she could help me find one?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:12 pm

The only thing in the house was toys and Sasha seemed to have been fucked a lot more than you she was well and truly out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:26 pm

Whimpering at this, I started making for one of the bigger dildo's, even as I whined aloud "I~I... I~I wanna a real cock... a~a real alien dick... t~toys... a~aren't the same..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:37 pm

You remember you were taken over now, you could probably find one if you bothered to look.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:26 am

That idea has me shivering as I head out of the apartment, trying to continue playing with myself while also trying to walk even semi-properly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:01 am

As You walk out you're suddenly directed to town hall.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:10 am

Letting out a confused whine, I nod and start heading towards it... my head buzzing with the hope that perhaps town hall would have someone who could scratch this itch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:23 am

You Found a Line of Girls, Guys and Girls with dicks waiting, some looked horny as you most looked uncaring.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:31 am

Whimpering and squirming, I found myself starting to find myself... craving any dick really, soon looking at the girls with dicks and guys in line for the one with the biggest one...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:36 am

There was a Few, you also saw a few aliens around, though the line was moving quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:07 am

"I~I... I~I can hold out... h~Hold out til I find out... w~whatever they called me for..." I moan out, rubbing my legs together and trying to ignore my lust.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games