Invasion: Hy-Breed(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Invasion: Hy-Breed(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:10 pm

The beast seemed to pick up on that, it's odd alien cock increasing in speed, pumping away at your hole.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:23 pm

"F~Feelsh... f~feelsh strange... b~Body... s~starting to tingle... h~head feeling... aa~aaaAh...f~fuzzy..." I soon moaned out, lifting my ass up just a bit more as my body finally began to respond to the beginning pleasures I was feeling as my hips started to roll just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:25 pm

Suddenly you were being kissed by your cummy mouthed, fuck drunk room mate who seemed to be blissed out of her mind.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:50 pm

I squeaked in surprise, but (Nat 1) felt myself submitting to this strange lewdness as she kissed me. It didn't matter that she was practically high as the moon, or that she was sharing alien cum with me... I'd had a thing for Sasha for months and getting to kiss her while my mind and body began to be assaulted by the alien pleasures of the female body was too much for me to even attempt to resist.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:58 pm

She was covered in cum as she crawled under you to kiss and play with the Dog thing's cock, her ruined pussy in your face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:17 pm

It took a moment for me to realize this, as I felt something beginning to build up within me that was already feeling more intense then what it had felt like to cum as a guy, I moan some and then began to erratically lap at Sasha's folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:22 pm

I was disgusting, yet enticing it made your brain tingle pleasantly as the dog sped up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:56 pm

With so much stimulation, I came as I began to mindlessly drink and lap up the cum leaking from her cunt, all of it too much for me to remain fully conscious as my first female orgasm alone was leaving my entire being reeling.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Finally stuffed and knotted in your womb, the creature began to cum, flooding you with his seed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:49 pm

I was already technically passed out, and thus might have felt horrified by this, but my body at least still enjoyed this immensely as it reacted on instincts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:15 pm

When you next woke you were in bed sixty nining with a passed out Sarah both of you leaking and covered in cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:52 pm

I squeaked a little and tried to roll off as I groaned and realized that I felt both sore and strangely… Pleasant. Which was not something that I was expecting after what had just happened.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:28 pm

You Flop onto the floor and Sasha just snores and still asleep laps up some cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:47 pm

Shuddering a bit, I decided to try and get cleaned up and get more familiar with my new body... S~Sasha had a full length mirror in the bathroom if I recalled...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Stumbling into the bathroom you saw it looked different...Looking closer most things had been replaced, tooth paste and brush and creams and stuff all were of alien make, you also saw cameras covering every angle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:33 pm

I blushed at the camera's and instead focused on myself and the collar in the mirror, trying to just pretend I wasn't being watched.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:36 pm

You had a Black Colar instead of Sasha's Red one, you also had tits for days.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:46 pm

I blushed at my tits, not sure what the black collar meant, and hesitantly raised my hands up to them to take hold of and get familiar with them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:57 pm

You felt a Shock of Pleasure come from the Collar as you played with your tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:23 pm

I squeaked at that, gasping in pleasure as I dropped to my knees... but rather than stop, I watched my reflection as I started to slowly grope and play with them.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games