Invasion: Hy-Breed(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Invasion: Hy-Breed(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:11 pm

She blinked and Giggled "Hey~ This is the one that found and claimed me~ Isn't his cock amazing~?" She sang drunkenly trying to kiss the bastard Child of Killer Croc and Urdnot Wrex, who simply grunted and came.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:18 pm

"I~I... n~No?" I asked in obvious confusion, blinking and finally glancing down at myself... whereupon I squealed as I discovered I was no longer a guy (and well, also rather naked.) I blushed brilliantly and shivered, Sasha's sounds and the lewd noise making me feel odd all over.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:30 pm

The Little Purple girl from yesterday actually come in and grin, she riding some, alien, canine thing "Hey there, Ready to meet your mate?" She asked petting the thing with a grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:52 pm

"H~Uh? W~What?" I asked, clearly confused and overwhelmed by the current situation, my mind recalling her a bit but not what she had said yesterday.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:56 pm

She Hummed "You Assaulted a Erm, What's the Human word? Futanari? even though I am of the Least Race I am above any male, Your punishment is having to birth at least one hundred pups for my loyal hound." She explained grinning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:04 pm

My eyes widened at that, and I started to shake my head no, moving back towards the bedroom even as a corner of my mind reminded that the bedroom had no exit to try and make an escape.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:08 pm

She Hummed "Stop." She said plainly "I tried to help you before, and now see what happened? What do you think will happen if you keep Resisting? Your Friend is still herself and fully accepted her place, Though I'll admit, currently being bred and can't talk much but still human, do you really want to go through your punishment and worse?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:13 pm

"B~But... b~But I don't w~want to breed a h~hundred b~Beasts... I~I don't want to mate with some alien dog thing!" I squeaked, unable to move strangle enough now even as I tried to.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:18 pm

She Hummed "You should have thought about that before you Assaulted and disobeyed me Human, You do not wish to disobey this." She ordered a Small shock of pain going through your body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:23 pm

(5)

More than anything, it was the shock of pain, and being... well, in a body that was entirely new and sensitive to me, i quickly dropped to my knees and was left whimpering, cringing and just nodding my head weakly as I fearfully looked to the beast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:29 pm

She hummed "All fours, Present yourself to him." She ordered you much like a queen ordering a peasant.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:34 pm

Shivering and shuddering, and doing so very hesitantly, I was soon turned around and on all fours, whimpering in fear... and... a~arousal? N~No, I~I couldn't be aroused by this even as I presented myself and felt my virgin petals dampening.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:42 pm

She Climbed off and went to Fuck your moaning Room Mates face as the beast prowled closer it's large body dominantly standing over your's.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:47 pm

I gulped, shivering and shaking as I whimpered and whined and looked back to it. "N~NIce... n~nice alien d~dog thing?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:02 pm

It put on paw on your back forcing your head down as it mounts you, looking down it's cock looked almost pig like, but thick as your arm and it had a knot at the tip.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:12 pm

"P~Please, n~Nice g~good alien doggy..." I~I whimpered as I felt it's tip rubbing against my nethers, sending weird feelings through me as I shivered and tried to pat it's belly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:17 pm

The Cock was Coiled tightly, before it Suddenly Shot Forward, Piercing into your virgin womb only to brutally pull out then shoot in again at a speed no human could match and a tempo like a piston.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:55 pm

I would have screamed, but it had fucked the air right out of me just from that first thrust. For the first minute, only pain filled me as I tried to regain the ability to say anything, vocalize how I was feeling as my nails clawed at the carpet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:58 pm

It actually seemed happy about this, pressing itself down onto you and pinning you while your friend's moans filtered into your head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Slowly, the pain began to fade away, especially as I could only hear it's grunts and groans and Sasha's pleasured moans... being this thing's bitch fucksleeve and hearing Sasha being pushed into ecstasy was clearly messing with my head as I started to whimper again... but not purely in pain anymore...
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games