Invasion: Futa Fun [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Invasion: Futa Fun [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Some of the aliens shrug, not seeming to know, but one futa with almost ashen white skin and dull pure red eyes said "The invasion is about reproduction. That's what all the other conquests were about. I've heard supposedly this time we've invaded a world untouched by the taint... heck, one of my friends in science says you humans are hyper-fertile..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:35 pm

I Hummed at that "Eh Guess it's not my problem." I admitted with a shrug "If humans are driven extinct from being collared it'll be after I'm already dust." I Mused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:45 pm

She tilts her head at that. "You won't? You'll just be breeding more often with aliens as well as yourselves."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:57 pm

I Shrugged "Eh It's like a proven thing that humans go completely fuck nut crazy if confined, whole race getting confined or enslaved." I Motioned at the Collar "It'll take a few generations for some, but yeah eventually entire human race will become insane and we'll die off." I told her easily "Well either that or Mass upraising with the purpose of total genocide of all Alien species, one of the two." I told her easily, they had access to the net no need to hide stuff "There's been like, experiments and stuff, Humanity as a species will always strive to be better than all other things, It's not even like, conscious thought, at our basest level we can't stand being under anything else, It's why I asked if we would be able to join the ruling, whatever body you have or if we were stuck as slaves." I told her shrugging casually "I'm sure as hell not fighting but, Look up what humans do to their own race in wars and imagine what they'll do, even if you somehow capture every single human on earth all that will do is cause mass depression and suicides, you lot, completely failed the moment you attacked." I explained truthfully, "Humanity as a Species will die out in like, five generations at most."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:22 pm

"Oh don't worry, we study every species before we invade. We know what we're doing." The futa said with a few others nodding. "Within two generations thanks to some of the things we make, you'll be happy with the new way things are going."

"Natalia!" A voice called out, it apparently being your turn.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:27 pm

I Shrugged "Eh Doubtful we'll actually be human then, I'm talking you know, unmodified actually human, brain dead stuff isn't human." I told them, before hearing the call and getting up to wander over to where I was being called.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:40 pm

You simply walk through the door, and when you explain what you need fixing, the alien rolls their eyes (all three of them) a bit and places a strange slime on your tooth. After a minute, you run your tongue over it and find that your tooth is fixed!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:44 pm

I Blinked "If you can do shit like this, why not just ask for human volunteers to clone or something for breeding needs?" I asked groaning with relief "And uh, can yall tell if I'm pregnant and if so when the baby happens?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:06 pm

"Hey, I just work for the coalition, I don't know political things or military stuff." The nurse says, and she runs something over you and says "Your not pregnant yet, but it does say your chances of pregnancy will increase in three days."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:11 pm

I Blinked "I Got Gang Banged until I blacked out, Are you sure Humans are compatible?" I asked confused and shocked "I was literally dripping with Semen do I need to take some pill or something to get knocked up by aliens?" I asked confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:20 pm

"Alien DNA rarely takes the first time, even for hyper fertile species like your own. You might get pregnant today the next time you get screwed though." She said... then smirked as she pulled her cock out and asked "Why, you wanna get knocked up now?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:24 pm

I Shrugged "I'm Kinda To Good at Sex, It seems like I just leave you aliens dumb and unable to do anything." I told her honestly "Could we get in trouble if you can't do anything the rest of the day? I," I Blush here "So Far it's taken an Entire gang of those little purple ones to keep up with me when I get going." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:45 pm

She hums a bit, then shrugs "I don't mind getting a citation if I get too fuck drunk from screwing you... besides, it might just encourage all the staff to take a crack at you~" She grins, pulling you against her and pressing your face into her DD cups as she huskily growled "Now, let's see how good a kisser you are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:50 pm

((Nat20))

In Answer I Took the Dominant Position Pushing her against the wall and kissing her deeply, My Hand Casually Playing over her body like an expert, instinctual and pleasurable beyond what almost any could give, I aimed to make her cum without touching her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:04 pm

She seemed taken by surprise, but she soon smacked at your ass and then spun you around, lifting your skirt up as she hot-dogged her shaft between your cheeks. "Mhm, sorry missy, I'm not the type to just let the collared one decide how things are going~ I'm fucking you, not the other way around.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 pm

((17))

I Looked at her, and Gave her a Predatory Grin "Oh you think So?" I turned and kissed her rolling my body against her's "See you Aliens keep Talking all that good shit~ But I've not been impressed by a single one of you~" I Purred Squeezing her shaft and balls gently "And You Started this after I warned you~ Bitch you'll be looking after my pleasure too~" Explored her body with a hand and mouth while one hand teased her cock and I gave her a Thigh Job.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:25 pm

She hummed a bit, seeming to have a bit more of an endurance than you... perhaps you'd finally met one that could satisfy you? "Mmhm... I've had girls like you before... sure, just getting fucked can feel good, but it's not enough for you... and if it's not, you'll take what you want." She slapped your ass hard though, and let her claw like nails drag against your skin, pain and pleasure mingling as she leaned in and purred...

"But I know what you want... you want someone who will dominate you, someone who will make you feel like a good beta bitch, someone whose not afraid you'll break~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:35 pm

I Hummed in interest "Close~ I Like the Fight~ I'm an Alpha, who enjoys fucking Alphas~" I Purred "The Struggle for dominance the pain, the thrill~" I Teasingly moaned into her, I Giggled pervertly Licking and biting her neck "In the end, who Cares who's Dom and Who's Sub, If I want sex I can just flash my pussy on the street, I want to be excited, stimulated, if I can ppin and mount and fuck you till your drink I deserve to, if you can hold me down and make me cum my brains out and dom me great! But I refuse to just keel over like some useless fuck hole and just take cock, I'm human so I'm selfish and want to have fun over any reproductive care, my curiosity, my pleasure, my wants and needs are my care, the only question is, can you keep up, So~ Make me your Bitch, Or Shut up and let me ride, either way, you're not leaving until I'm satisfied~" I sung that last little rhyme as I tweaked her nipple, I'd been playing with her the whole time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:28 am

She shivers at your words, and soon enough she claims your lips in a fierce, eager kiss with her tongue warring with yours to try and subdue yours as she gave your ass several more slaps before stuffing her cock into your slit... her hands then reach around and roughly grab at your breasts as she begins to tug hard at your nipples while her claws dug into your soft breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:00 am

I Moaned and Squealed with delight, meeting her with equal force, my own tongue was eagerly playing with her's as I Rolled my hips and tried to find other sensitive zones on her body.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games