Invasion: Futa Fun [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Invasion: Futa Fun [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:09 pm

"Cloning works only for so long before the DNA degrades enough that abnormalities, defects, and mutations start popping up. By the fifth or seventh clone your chance of having a clone live more then five years increase exponentially. And Gene-splicing in the past has only been nominally effective... curing some species only to then find four or six generations down that the defect has returned thanks to interbreeding with those who possess it." The doctor says.

The nurse blushes and says "Liajin. But you can call me Lia."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

THe alien nurse futa is that one pink and blue red eyed alien futa who I can't find the pic of right now. May try again in a bit
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:18 pm

I Blinked "So, Okay, Um, Why can't you just clone like the original person forever? What Causes the Defects? Also I'm not like, Carrying any weird Alien STDs from all the sex right?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:26 pm

She shrugs at that "I'm not a cloning expert, I don't know all the details. I do know it's not always an option because the original is no longer available and no stores of their DNA can be found save what's available from the clone."

"And no, most STD's have been eliminated, and we make sure to check for the ones we haven't. Part of our effort to keep the fertility defect from spreading on the off chance it's part of an STD or not." Liajin says.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:35 pm

I Nodded with Some relief at that "So, anything special about alien pregnancy? do I need to do anything weird to make sure the baby grows right?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:49 pm

"We'll keep in touch with you... my kind tend to grow quickly... but your human DNA might intervene a bit."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:55 pm

I Hummed and nodded "So, I'm going to turn in my papers to become a maid, but after that wanna come meet my mom?" I asked her casually.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:47 am

Lia blushes, but shrugs and says "Sure why not" as you are allowed to leave with your tooth fixed and your belly full of what will soon be new life.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:38 am

I Grabbed my Papers and Set off with a laugh and hum feeling a lot more relieved "God It's nice to finally actually get fucked you know, Not have to just ride someone until they brake trying to get my rocks off."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Lia giggles a bit at that and says, "As we change more of the men into Futa that should be less of a problem. While it doesn't happen for all, the transformation does tend to give many a bit more stamina and endurance… So at least that raises the chance that you'll find partners who are able to last."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:56 pm

I Snorted "Hell I outlast other girls too, Do you know how annoying it is being begged to stop when you haven't cum once?" I asked grinning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Lia chortled and shook her head in amazement as she said, "You are quite the interesting human and must have a nearly insatiable libido to have such issues with your partners."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:35 pm

I Giggled "Hmm~ Though I have to admit, having someone under you and literally crying from embarrassment and pleasure is kinda hot too." I told her as I Walked into the building and gave over my papers to become a maid.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:13 pm

As it turned out, the apartments that were being built for the aliens was right next to the one that you were currently residing, so would be a short walk to get to and from your work. Lia just shook her head and rolled her eyes and bemusement before groping your ass as she said "It sure is, and maybe I'll get to leave you in such a state soon too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:25 pm

I Giggled "What gonna move in with me?" I joked amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:36 pm

"No, your going to be moving in with me." A voice said, as you turned and saw a strange white skinned alien standing before you. She has the look of someone who thinks their high and mighty, seeming to make you think of an alien princess after a fashion. However, before you could say or do anything, you were violently grabbed and shoved down a twenty inch cock and you began to be brutally face raped, the alien woman in question proving stronger and not caring in the least about what you may want or how you may be feeling.

"I'm the one who will be running and owning the apartments next door, and you'll be working for me. Any of the slaves working for me are going to be shown their place, as our absolute and total fuck sluts and work things to do what we want, when we want it, how we want it. If I tell you to present yourself to a room full of alien men, you'll do it and like it. If I tell you to put yourself in stocks and serve as a cock cleaner and to not swallow anything you take in for half an hour, your doing it. Just like your whole race, I'm the Master, and your the bitch, GOT IT?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:12 pm

I blinked at her as she raped my face and slowly raised an Eyebrow at her before shoving one middle finger up her ass and the other up her cunt, hunting for her G and P Spots.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:55 pm

She squeaked and blushed a brilliant red at that, looking oh so adorable and cute as she gripped your ears and tugged on them. "H~Hey! Aren't you listening!? Your my bitch, y~your not supposed to do that unless I tell you too!!"

Lia just watched from the side amused as she sent her contact info to your phone.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:59 pm

I Fluttered my lashes at her playfully and Began happily sucking and slurping on her shaft, not letting her use me like an Onahole, Giggling I began Casually Grinding my pussy on her tail.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:35 am

It was such an adorable sight watching someone who clearly was used to having authority and be in charge being flummoxed so, she looked so cute when she was confused! She soon tried again to take control as she shoved her tail into your cunt, spreading you wider than you had been so far as she said "S~Stop that! Y~Your m~My slave and fucktoy!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:13 am

I Answer I Lightly squeezed and played with her balls and sucked harder.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games