Trustful Ami [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trustful Ami [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:12 pm

It takes her a moment to notice the things going on behind her, but eventually you hear her say "Ohhh~" and see her turning on her chair to face you. She is completely naked and currently jerking of her huge cock. Weirdly the first thing you ask yourself was how the hell she hid that thing and not why she had one. She blushes fiercly and has a manic grin on her face, watching you try to break free from the ropes and your pussy soaking her sheets.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:15 pm

I Blinked "H~How'd you hide that?" I Mumbled "W~Why's my Pussy so Hot~" I Moaned tensing up in confusion "W~Why am Tied down~?" I Panted staring at her cock "A~Annie what's happening?" I Moaned in need and confusion.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:34 pm

"tight panties, tucking,...doesn't matter~...What matters is how much I fucking love you~" She responds sqeaking from embarrassment as she finally admits her feelings for you. "I have you all for me this whole weekend~...And I'm gonna make you love me back so we can finally be together...forever~" She continues, biting her lips and giggling in between words. Her hands on both sides of her face with her fingers curling along her cheeks.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:53 pm

I Stared my gaze jumping between her well, scary as hell look and her eagerly jumping and bobbing cock, both hot and bothered and terrified for my life, Gulping I wiggled "S~So Um, You, I...." I was rather stunned and shocked and confused and my pussy was happily squirting out juices, the overlapping emotions, Annie's words and actions, I had no Idea how to react.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Annie gets up from her chair making her way over onto the bed and leans over you. Her cock lays on your belly and her face is only inches away from yours. "Exactly. You...and I~" she purrs before her hands glides up your side and makes it's way to your tit, massaging it gently and rolling your nipple inbetween her fingers.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:09 pm

I Shuddered and Gasped trying to think quickly before speaking "A~Ah B~But Y~You Didn't save up for me!" I Yelped out , trying to delay or think of a way out "H~How do I know you really Love me if You can't resist Jacking off?" I asked her, it sounded crazy but It was the only thing I could think of.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:06 am

Her expression goes turns instantly. She looks a bit concerned but overall more confused. "What do you meeean?" She whines. "A~Are you telling me you never masturbated. BULLSHIT. I've been waiting for this ever since I first saw you. W~What else do you want from me?" She aks, genuinely wanting to please you in any way she can, besides letting you go of course.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:14 am

I Thought and licked my lip Quickly "U~Um, I~I'm Sorry I Just, Your Over There Masturbating instead of checking on, or even cuddling me." I stuttered out an apology in shock my brain felt frazzled "H~How about you untie me and I brush your hair, Y~You can tell me all about your feelings then." I told her stuttering a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:31 am

Her smile returns and she says "I~I've been cuddling with you for hours silly~...why do think I got so horny?" nuzzling your neck and taking in your scent. "As for untying you, I'm afraid I can't do that just yet." She responds. Her kisses slowly make their way all over your body, her cock brushing along your skin while she crawls sown. Finally at you soaking wet slit she chuckles "And here I though I needed to get you ready first~" but still digs in and sucks on your clit flicking over it with her tungue and looking up at you from inbetween your legs.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:38 am

I Gulped and shivered "C~Can't you like, put a Shock collar or something on me, S~So I can move but not LLE~LEAAVE?!" I squealed the last word out as she found my pussy and literal puddle of juices, teasing it had me cumming in delight.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 am

"After I'm done with you, that won't be necessary~" she purrs, the virbrations sending more shocks through your body. Making you cum two more times before she gets up to your level again and probing against your entrance with her cock, she asks you "You never told me...Are you even saving up?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:00 am

I Blushed "I~I Don't play with myself." I Panted shivering "I~I, I Started finding people a~attractive, and me and another girl started experimenting," I murmured, Lost in memories "We got Caught and This was before I knew you, I got beat with a paddle and my hands smacked with a ruler, it made me afraid of Doing sexy stuff, S~So before today, I~I never had a orgasm at all." I shyly looked up at her feeling embarrassed "M~My Mom pulled me from that school and I met you for the first time the next year." I thought she just wanted to talk not realizing where her cock was.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:30 am

"I'm really sorry for you and your mom is a psycho. I hope you can trust me a bit. I'll show you how good you can feel~" she responds slowly pushing into you and stopping at your hymen. Just her head felt massive already and your virgin mind couldn't comprehend her going even further inside. Nonetheless she leans down to whisper into your ear "Ready?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:29 am

I Squeaked and stared down "N~No?" I Panted, Gulping "Y~You're Way to big there's no way you'll fit inside me." I told her with fear "Y~You're like, a third leg is's a horse cock." I muttered.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:37 pm

"D~Don't worry~ We can take this slow...I~I heard it feels better for you when don't just slam in right from the start..." She mutters back, trying to be understanding but also clearly inexperiences since It's her first time as well. She leans down kissing you and slowly grinds into you. It's still only the tip and she hasn't yet broken your hymen. While kissing you, her hand travels down your front and rubs your clit in unison with her grinding. This goes on for a few minutes and you feel yourself loosen up more and more, your body heating up and hips starting to buck up in time with her to get her further in.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:11 pm

I Squeaked and bit my lip as I watched almost entranced "U~Um, Do you have lube or Aphrodisiac at least?" I asked her with a whimper not knowing if I was whimpering with want or fear, I could practically feel her heartbeat through her cock and my mind felt like it was close to overheating from embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:25 am

She stumbles a bit in her speech from the sudden change in demeanor but says "Eh...right!...wait a sec..." getting off the bed and thus leaving you empty again for a moment. She opens the box from before rummaging through it, but you can't make out what's inside from you position on top. She jumps into you view again, holding a pink bottle in hand. "I got this feromone lube. Want to try it out?~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:32 am

I Nodded eagerly, I wasn't getting out of here without getting fucked I could at least make it not hurt, honestly the idea of the Lube alone helped me relax. Gulping I smiled at her nervously "Don't want to much pain for our first time, That'd be a real downer on the relationship."
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:13 pm

Annie grinned and and made a show of squirting a rather big amount of lube along her shaft and then stroking it in. It now was shiny and more than ready for you. She crawled onto the bed once again and leaned down to kiss you. "There~ All ready for you~" She whispers in you ear as you feel her tip line up once again and slowly pushes inside to the point she was at before. "Now I'm not sure I can hold back a second time anyway, but I'm still gonna ask. Ready?~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:35 pm

I Looked down and Gulped "Ah....You're going to impregnate me." I said, just realizing what a bare cock going in my pussy meant "I~I'm going to be swollen with your babies, I~I can't leave S~So I'm going to be bred until you're finished." I Murmured in shocked realization, not seeing how my words excited Annie.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games