Overlady(Tes)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Overlady(Tes)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:36 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Tes Wrote:Character Name: Queen of Darkness Sylthia
Appearance: https://d3idt3y1vhsqn9.cloudfront.net/geeknative.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Fallen-Angel.jpg
Race: Fallen Angel
Bio: Matt played this game for so long now, that he couldn't even really imagine a time without it. This time came increasingly closer though as the server shutdowns did. So much of his life went into this.

Helping him in his ascend to the top, he is quite the nerd and a perverted one at that. Typically He is a bit too shy to be open about his perversions though.

Kinks: BDSM, athletic bodytypes, beastiality, virgins, reluctance, light stomach deformation
Turn-offs: gore, scat, etc.

You were Waiting for the Game to end alone, You had Sent Momonga to bed after he had admitted to being awake for almost 50 hours straight now, he had laughed and gave you the Guild Mastership saying he had messed with a few of the characters and you might as well have some fun doing it too if you wanted.

Sitting here with the NPCs Looking at you, you closed your eyes and rested in these last moments, the throne, staff, everything felt more than real right now, then the time past a little more.....Why hadn't you been logged off? Why did it feel like you had tits? Opening your Eyes seemed to attract the attention of the NPCs "Is Something Wrong My Love?" Albedo asked you looking confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Overlady(Tes)

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:57 am

I shook my head confused and responded "ehh...no...just let me check something..." wait did she just call me my love? I though in the middle of trying to check the server status and clock. Getting a slightly bad feeling what Momonga might have meant I ask her "Albede, what relation do we both hold to each other?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:03 am

Neither worked, Albedo Blink, you knew the response should be "Voice Command not recognized" or whatever they had changed the response too, but instead Albedo smiled(Impossible in the game to change facial features like that) and spoke "My Love, you are my Beginning and My end, you are my all, My Everything, the one who holds my heart and my Womb in your hands." She stated with dreamy devotion.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:33 am

I was taken full on by surprise by her realistic looking facial expressions and gestures. Was I dreaming? This had to be a dream right?...Then I blush brightly hearing her devote herself to me and wave my hands. "Ehh...since when?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:40 am

She Smiled "Any of us would do anything for a Supreme one, My Love, But you are the one I love most, I don't know how to answer when,? When does one fall in love and know? If I had to guess though? Since I met my Love!" She explained with a Smile before hugging you Her breasts pushing into your's "So please my Love, Give me babies! Afterwords throw me away, make me birth the children of pigs and cattle but at least let me have you first!" She begged, Sebas Coughed, making her blush and straighten up, you felt her body....
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:46 pm

I was seriously overwhelmed by her proclaiming her almost yandere like feelings for mehr, getting more nervous the more she got into it and the closer she got. Her breast against mine felt so soft and perky though and I can't stop myself peeking down her cleavage as I think about it more.

Caught in a bit of a though loop on how to respond, I was actually glad to see Sebas and clear my throat saying "ah, Sebas. What's the cause of your appearance?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:51 am

He Huffed and Approached "The Maids My Lady, it seems....." He Trailed off and Frowned in thought "A, Hmmm, CZ Delta complained of Pain and When I Investigated they had gained a Vagina and Anus, Though both made of some soft synthetic material and not actually functioning, at least as far as I could tell My Lady, the pain had stopped but I thought it wise to tell you, as Their Kind do not have genders so we are unsure if she's somehow obtained a Race Change or if it was possibly something you or another supreme being has done." he was bowing.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:38 am

What the fuck...why does this world suddenly feel and become more real by the minute? I asked myself, wondering if I just doozed off after waiting for the servers to stop for so long. "Thank you for informing me Sebas. There seems to be something unusual going on around us, that we need to get to the bottom of. Send out the pleiades to scout our surroundings." I order him and turn to Albedo once again "I want to speak to all the guardians about this. Bring them to me."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:42 am

Both Nodded and then both used the Message spell "Anything Else to tell the Pleiades My Lady, they wish to know how far and what to do if they find a human?" Sebas asked you after a moment, Albedo smiled "The Floor gaurdians are coming my love~" she purred happily to you, looking at your crotch hungrily.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 am

I instinctively sway my crotch from side to side a bit to see of Albedo's eyes really lock onto it and blush a bit, when they follow the motion precisely. I tell Sebas "They should scout something like a 30mile radius. Any small group of humans shall be detained and brought to me for interrogation. If there is a settlement leave them alone and report it to me."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:30 am

Sebas nodded and Sent the Message as Albedo started groping one of her own tits, her, other hand grabbing at her crotch as you wiggled, She was Licking her lips and rolling her hips a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:42 am

I sit down on the thrown and wait for the guardians to arrive to ask them for any unusual occurances. Looking to Albedo, I tap on my right thigh, offering her a seat.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:47 am

She Eagerly Sat Down rubbing her ass against your thigh with a perverted giggle, the first guardian to come was actually Shalltear, she promptly Glomped you in a Hug, you also had a Feeling she missed on purpose so your head instead went under her skirt and was left staring at he tight and smooth pussy "Oh Mistress, I'm so sorry, Forgot my own strength~" she purred crawling down and humping your other thigh, nuzzling you as Albedo Glowered.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:56 am

The combination of Albedo's wiggling and the sight of Shalltears muff made...my cock? Since when did I have a cock in game?!...grow harder and harder, poking Albedo and throbbing. I Sense the tension between the two and say groping both their butts "It's okay Shalltear. Try to be a bit more measured next time or I'll have to keep you in the floor with weights...now...did you notice anything weird happening in the last hour or so?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:02 am

She Hummed in thought "Well, my Brides started becoming needy, I saw a few sneaking of with a few of the Werewolves up there, Normally they just sat around like idiots." She told you with a dismissive giggle, as The Twins from the Sixth floor Entered, one ended up hugging each leg and crying "W~Were so happy you didn't leave us!" The on in a skirt Cried out "S~Shut up! Of Course she W~wouldn't I~I wasn't worried!" The one in a suit yelled at their sibling.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:10 am

Her brides got needy...and they're definitely not the only needy ones here...I though a bit about how world looked and felt like yggdrasil, but real, with the whole spectrum of emotions and senses convayed. Then the twins came in and accupied even the last legspace I had. I tried to comfort them saying "hey, hey...now that you both see, that I indeed haven't left, did you see anything onordinary happen? Or what made you so worried?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:14 am

They Sniffled "Lord, Lord Momonga Said the world was Ending and he had the leave, but, but we could feel you stay and, We were so worried you were going to die~" The one in a Skirt cried, next thing you know you had a message from the maids, apparently you were no longer in a swamp but a large grassland area.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:35 am

"Well...I wanted to gather all the information first, before I make any conclusions...but it seemes we were all transported into a new world...I can't contact any of the other supreme beings from here and some things seem to work different so look out. We'll wait for the other guardians to arrive so I can tell you all how we'll proceed and I don't have to repeat myself..." I tell them.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:39 am

The Rest Filtered in, Seeing you with Dark Elf Twins nuzzling your legs, Albedo rubbing her bum on one thigh, Shalltear humping the other, All the Floor Guardians, Even Victim were here, The Homoculus Maids had Filed in Too, Following Sebas.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:43 am

The foor occupying my legs is really distracting, but seing everyone get in I clear my throat to announce the current situation to them. "I'm pleased to see all of you making it here. The great tomb of nazereth is facing something never seen before. All changes that have been reported to me lead to the conclusion that we somehow have been transported to a new realm. I'm the only supreme being present and the communication with the others has been cut off. I want all of you to keep your eyes open for anything out of the ordinary and report to me as such."
Tes

Next

Return to Private Games