Raped by Tentacle- Repeatedly [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Raped by Tentacle- Repeatedly [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:23 am

The principal's eyes were getting hazy and she was moaning more, soon practically letting her body and tentacles be used as nothing more than your own fucktoy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:44 am

I was eagerly fucking myself using her as a Toy and trying to milk every last drop of cum from her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:46 am

"M~Miss B~Belladona... t~thish... t~thish ish too much..." The Principal was soon moaning after she'd cum again, filling you with more cream and giving your belly a slight bulge from it all. Her eyes were lidded and filled with a lusty fog as she panted and cried out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:00 am

I Giggled and Moaned "Can't you hold out~ just a bit longer~ I wanna cum again~" I moaned as I sped up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:02 am

"D~Don't know... g~gonna... g~gonna cum again... t~tentacles... f~feeling more sensitive, head... s~spinning~!" She said as she began to drool, soon stuffing another tentacle up into your slit as she tried to grip the chair to keep from spilling out onto the floor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:04 am

I Moaned and Happily took it, Even after She Came I Just sped up finally on the edge of cumming again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:33 am

The Principal seemed to be going crazy, throwing two more tentacles into your ass in an effort to please and satisfy you as she screamed and gurgled and thrashed, another orgasm rocking the unprepared tentacle monster girl.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:36 am

It took almost a minute before I Finally came again and slumped against her with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:40 am

This time, she filled you really well, your belly bloating and looking like you were at least a fair bit of a way into being pregnant. The Principal was of course completely out of it...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:18 am

I Giggled and Pulled her into a Kiss happy and full, though confused why I'd done that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:43 am

She gurgles a bit, laying out in her chair as your left to wonder not only that, but if you should just go to your dorm now or wait for her to recover and send you to your dorm or class or what.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:46 am

I Hummed and Poked her breast lightly "Bed." I told her as an order.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:58 am

"H~Huh? B~Bed?" She asked with a drunken tone, swaying as she tried to sit up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:04 am

I Hummed "Mine or Your's, Sleep." I Told her simply and tiredly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:29 am

She nods at that, taking you in her arms and bringing you to a room next door with a big plant like water bed sort of set up. The bed is quite comfy but you quickly find out that with you in her... tentacles and arms, she intends to use you like a teddy bear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:31 am

I Snorted at that, To tired to Argue and Cuddling up to her, happily going to sleep even with both lower holes stuffed with cum and tentacles.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:46 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll a d20, if low nothing happens, if high you awaken some of your own monster tentacle girl traits.

Your sleep is rather fitful, in part because at times the Principal seems to almost start sleep fucking you before calming back down. Eventually though you manage to get enough sleep when the first rays of morning light are peering into the room...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:37 pm

((10))

Grumbling tiredly and Slowly waking I Nuzzled into the Principal to hide my face, not wanting to deal with being up yet.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:34 pm

Your body for a brief moment feels... strange and weird, but then the feeling fades and when you can determine nothing weird has happened you drift back off a bit... only to be awoken a little later by a different tentacle from someone else sliding into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:37 pm

I Blinked and woke up, liking the tentacle with the confused instinct of someone trying to figure out what was in their mouth.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games