Raped by Tentacle- Repeatedly [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Raped by Tentacle- Repeatedly [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Name:Alexandria Belladonna "Lexi"
Appearance: http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/fu ... 91661.jpeg
Race:Human
Bio: Lexi had a problem, Mostly she had trouble applying herself in school, She was just bored constantly, finding things to easy and ignoring class to just have fun, Caring more about games than school, talking to friends than class and so on, so that when it came time for her to head to high school the only one that would accept her locally was a really bad school, so her parents looked around and by pure chance found a flier that's how she ended up here, a boarding school in the mountains, they must have mixed her uniform order up cause this one was way to small, going with the other newbs she headed to orientation finding herself sitting next to a teacher who smiled and put her hand her thigh she even whispered 'I'm very impressed by your form' What the hell could that mean? Oh it was starting! she focused on the stage.

The princpial strode up onto stage, taking a moment to look out over the gathered students and teachers. Then she focused, and let out a hum as... as a white glow surrounded her. When it faded... in... in it's place was... not a woman... but a monster girl... a tentacled monster girl and she was smiling at everyone present... some of who seemed to be changing as well.

"Welcome to another wonderful school year! I just know your all going to do so well this year at our wonderful academy!"

Kuragari

Re: Raped by Tentacle- Repeatedly [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:37 pm

I Gulped and Froze Staring wide eyed around, Focusing on the Principle, Not even Noticing the Teacher next to me as her tentacles slid into my clothes with expert stealth.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:42 pm

Your body could feel her tentacle sliding up to your breasts even as your mind focused on the Princpal and her words, explaining how the academy worked to teach tentacle monster girls like them how best to both go after their prey and manage their urges... as well as how to best blend in with human society so as not to attract undue attention. It was at this point your brain finally alerted you that your body was being explored.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:47 pm

I Squeaked, but froze when I Noticed the noise had almost gotten some attention until they were distracted by the...Lady? In Charge, and instead just wiggled and looked at the teacher, trying to make her let go without making noises.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:01 pm

The teacher tilted her head in confusion at this, one of her tentacles beginning to move down towards the space between your legs as the Principal said that you must always remember that normal human girls and woman were likely to scream and squeal at the sight of them, so always be sure to be ready for them to bolt...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:07 pm

I Licked my lips and thought quickly whispering to her "If I make a lot of noise, it'll attract others, If I'm quiet, J~Just you, Like, Letting one dog fuck you, so the rest don't eat you alive, I saw it in a human Picture Book." I spoke softly also trying to distract her and use my hands to keep her away from my private bits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:11 pm

Nat 20

She blinks, then smiles as she says "You know what, that is an excellent idea! I'd never thought of that!" Suddenly instead, she's letting go of your body, save for your wrist as she pulls you up and says "Principal Lasseen! This new Student just offered a magnificent piece of teaching advice to me that she got from a human book!" She smiles and turns to you, attention now all on you, albeit in a different manner, as she asked "Would you like to share it to all of us so we can share in such wisdom?"

You weren't sure if the fact she was being completely sincere made this better, or worse.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:43 am

I Squeaked and Blushed at all the attention "W~Well, Um, Okay, So, Humans have like these little picture books right, and I found a Few and read them, One of them Showed a Human Girl she was in some bad place, like all the buildings were messed up, I don't know what could have done that, but, there were these starving dog packs and she wanted to avoid them, But one of the dogs found her and was going to alert the others, so she quickly showed her pussy to it and got it to mount her, she knew if she ran and screamed it'd attract more of the dogs, She even mentioned some of them wouldn't want sex of all things, so, she kept quite, had sex with one of them and slipped away when it finished." I Explained to them what happened in the hentai "So, When um, I Started getting touched I didn't make a noise because I saw other tentacle things and I could just attract attention from them, while if It's just one I can Distract and deal with it later, Right?" I asked not used to public speaking at all but trying "A~And While Most Human Girls would run screaming for help some are like, smarter, And I was trying to act like one of these Smarter Girls?" I offered wiggling with a blush "Sorry if I'm not making much sense I'm not used to public speaking."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:01 am

Everyone was paying attention to you fully, and some murmured excitedly... some of the teachers were even eying you with more interest... when you finish there's a round of... appaulse of sorts, though it's not any kind your used to given that some of them are clapping with tentacles. The principal is smiling as she says "This is going to be quite the exciting year with a student this promising!" She said, adding "I'd love for you to come by my office later so we can see if there's more you can offer the school, surely having that knowledge means you have more to teach us!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:08 am

I Squeaked "I~I'm Just a Student here, I was just lucky!" I Said Bowing Quickly, Confused that I was pleased by her praise "I~I mean the only Other thing I Learned really from those books is that Human Women Enjoy affection, I mean there was one where a Tentacle Being, I um, Could tell what exact kind they were "Made Love" to the Women and She fell in love with them, Treating them like a um, House Spouse? Or Something like that, Letting them Take care of the Nest while she went out and did human things, but they came back every night and had lots and lots of children" I protested and rambled a bit, thinking of various hentai I'd read.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:25 am

Telling that story seems to... excite some of the tentacle monster girls, as more revert to their true forms while a few of those who had been... seemed to cum at that, earning some shrieks of surprise and giggles from a few of them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:32 am

I Blushed, What was up with these tentacle....Girls? I gulped "T~Though some warned of going to far and um, hurting your human to much by going to hard, it, um, if you want a human to love you it seemed to say you should start off being tender and Caring You can get more into breeding after your human adjusts or something? I~I Didn't understand all of it but I even heard there's a lot of humans who want tentacle lovers." I Stuttered out unable to not talk thanks to all the attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:54 am

THere were only a few teachers and students who retained their human forms after that, and the smell of cum was now a bit more filling of the room. It was making your head spin... but also brought up a horrifying worry. What if some of the clases or homework type stuff required you to do things a tentacle monster girl could do!?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:58 am

I Squeaked at that Sudden thought, and tried to quickly think on what to do, sitting down and glancing around wildly, I couldn't leave, my parents were so happy I was here!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:17 am

You could always when you talk to the Principal tell her the truth... o-or maybe you could try to learn and see if there was a way to become a tentacle monster girl... otherwise there was a very real risk of being found out!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:20 am

I Gulped and Thought, as I waited for the assembly to finish.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:33 am

Thankfully, it didn't last much longer, and the Principal returned to her human form as she told you to follow on behind her. Her office is rather plain and spartan as she settles in behind her desk and asks "So, since you've shown such promise, I was thinking of placing you in a tutoring program- specifically, with you tutoring some of the other new students. What do you think of that?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:45 am

((Nat20))

I Thought Long and hard on what to say before Gulping "Um, I'd have no problem with that, just um A Couple problems 1. I'm a Human Girl, an Actual Human girl, Fully Human, 2. I Um, Really need to stay at this school it was kinda the only one to accept me, 3. I, Kinda have no Idea how I got accepted here but I'd also really rather not be hurt or something if I'm Found out, And um, I don't want to Risk failing out for being a human and this school is suppose to be about coexistence so I was thinking I could be Like, Part of that, You know, an Actual Human Female to Promote living with humans or something?" I Looked up at her hoping nothing bad would happen, but doubting I could live a Lie.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:01 am

SHe blinks in surprise at the bit about being a human girl, and at first for a moment you think she's going to try and tentacle rape you on the spot... given that she transforms into her tentacle form. However as she listens, her wriggling tentacles slow and withdraw a bit away from you, humming a bit as she finally says "Well, that would explain why you knew what you did... and hmm... this is not a situation that has ever occurred here..."

She does however give you a soft smile as she says "Let me pull up your information and see if I can figure out how you got in... and don't worry, I won't make you leave or anything. We'll just have to... figure out what to do."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:04 am

I Blushed "All I know is Someone Was Passing out fliers for "a School for Troublsome Spawn" and gave it to my parents, next thing I know I'm Accepted." I told her helplessly.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games