GM's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: GM's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Shauna laughed at that, then pouted and grumbled as you soon saw the great big trading town ahead of you. "Drew a safe journey card... you've made it to the town but it's been two days and it's nearing sunrise... you traveled part of the way through the evenings."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:44 pm

I Hummed and Headed on In, my might actually getting into the character as I looked for the Cheapo Place to stay.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:48 pm

There was a poorer district for workers, though unfortunately the only options for a Centaur it seemed were for the stables outside a tavern. They didn't have any rooms that could fit you and it was a miracle you could even walk into the room.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:50 pm

I Pouted at that and asked around if their was anywhere that wasn't a stable.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:56 pm

"Only place I know of that might have something for your folk is a more expensive place in the merchant district... some of the Centaur traders go there..." A tavern keeper informs you... it's likely the cheapest option besides a stable.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:59 pm

I Sighed "Very well, Guess I'm staying a A Stable tonight." I said, paying for it and heading to settle in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:05 pm

Heading on in, you hear Shauna giggling a bit... you ask her what the deal is, and she says "There's a stallion in here, the only other horse in the stable... and he's in rut... the stable is full of his musk... hehe, let's see if it affects you any."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

make a roll, d20
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:09 pm

((Nat1 WTF?!))

I Blinked and Sniffed the Air and before I knew it it I was eagerly opening a Stable to the Ugliest Fucking Donkey I'd ever seen's his sickening smell filling my mind as I Eagerly turned and Wiggled my Plot at him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:13 pm

Dropping to all fours, the to make it easier for the Donkey, he quickly mounts you, wasting no time... and showing he's VERY well endowed as he spears his thick, fat, long cock into you and begins to wildly rut away at you. The pleasure is more intense than you expected, but it feels better than what's happened so far in the last two scenario's.

Shauna then squeaks as she says "I~If you get him to fill you, it's going to count as a success!? F~Fuck you deck!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:17 pm

((2))

I Tensed and Came and Came and Came and Came but right as my current lover was about to come, a Farmer came in trying to pull him off apologising not knowing how he got out of the pen in the stable!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:20 pm

(9)

He does end up cumming, but not inside you, firing his seed all over you as you cum one final time... your vision going white as somehow this triggers an even bigger orgasm that leaves your mind and body roiling in pleasure and ecstasy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:23 pm

I Came and Slowly Woke up in the real world, I Looked around wondering what had changed this time as I spoke, "Well Shauna, I, Guess you can order me to do any Twenty five things you want, have me play this game whenever and are now my.....Boyfriend?" I said with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:28 pm

"Mmhm... yup, all of those things... though I'm wondering... I use my magic to make it so you and I can go into the game... mhm, did you want our first time here... or did you want us doing something inside one of those fantasy worlds~" She said as she spoke from behind you, her dick poking your cheek as she massaged your head and you saw a collar in her other hand.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:32 pm

I Blushed and Hummed "Let's do it in the real world, can't you just connect the feeling of your cock to whatever is fucking me in the game later anyways?" I asked without thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:39 pm

"Mmhm... I can... mhm, so, which do you prefer... fun in the shower? Or tied to the bed? Or... mmhm, pressed against the balcony sliding door where anyone can see you~?" She asked with a giggle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:41 pm

I Snorted "Let's save the shower until after sex maybe? as for the other to, Whatever you order my dear." I said smirking and remembering the...Cum Mug from the start.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:43 pm

She smirked at that, grabbing it as she handed you the collar. "Put this on, then drink this new cum mug down first... after that, we head upstairs~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:51 pm

((Another Nat1))

I Blushed and Looked Putting the Collar on, and Drinking the Cum Mug, Heading upstairs and Finding a Room Full of BDSM Stuff I Hummed and went in, Feeling, Oddly Tipsy and Light headed I Climbed onto the Closest thing to Lay down, it was some kind of weird chair Hmm? what did shauna say? "Yeah watever You Want I'm gonna nap really quick." I told her as she approached, The Drugs in the drink knocking me completely out of it for at least a couple hours.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:54 pm

You awoke a bit later when she was pushing a freezing glass dildo up your ass and poking your clit with her dick as you saw she'd placed clamp like things to help spread your pussy wide. You were also now wearing a ball gag and she had a strange metal stick with a pointy pinwheel on it. You were strapped in the chair and not going anywhere.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:57 pm

I groaned and tried to squeal but sleep and drugs and just waking up, plus the gag had me making odd noises as I looked around.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games