Trial by Game [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trial by Game [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 pm

(2)

Unfortunately that didn't seem to do anything… Except leave drained and dizzy which allowed the strange monster to throw you off and immediately turn in pounce you as she growled menacingly and held your wrists above your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:35 am

Frowning I tried to Wrap my legs around her face, trying to wiggle out of her hold.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:35 pm

(The dice really don't like you right now. Your roll is a 4)

This was a bit difficult to do given that you are being pinned to the ground and your legs were beneath its legs. It growls again at you as it lets go of one of your hands and begins to tear at your clothes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:12 pm

I Yelped and Did the final thing that came to mind, shot a stun bolt at it's did.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:06 am

(Nat 20)

You finally get lucky, sending the thing flying back with the force of your panicked magic as it slumps to the ground. If it wasn't for the fact that you were sure it was undead, you'd almost assume from the sickening crunch that it would be dead.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:12 am

I Did the next thing that came to mind and raced off feeling quite tired and wanting to avoid it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:38 pm

You run aimlessly into the mansion, taking turns in opening doors seemingly at random. Only after about three minutes with no sign of pursuit and the fact that your brain was trying to register that the shape and structure of this house should have made it impossible for you to run through so many corridors and doorways that you came to a stop and were able to start trying to calm down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:13 pm

Panting and gasping for air, I Slowed and became more methodical in my approach at exploring the house, though much more attentive.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:16 pm

Once you slow down, you find that you are in a corridor with two doors on your left and one on your right. You can hear a strange sound coming from the door furthest from you on the left.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:30 pm

I decided to see if I could peak into the room with magic or failing that the keyhole.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games