Trial by Game [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trial by Game [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:56 am

There was a door immediately to your left that seemed to open up into a decently sized dining room. The table seemed like it had been set for ten, and for a brief moment, you can almost smell the delicious feast and hear merriment in the room. Then it fades.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:34 am

I Blinked "Okay, Mildly Fucky hmm, So like, This is a ghost story? Guess I'll figure out what this is and help them move on." I murmured with a huff as I began looking around for any clues.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:08 am

At first, you don't think there is anything of interest in the room... but then you start to notice that there are only nine chairs in the room, but ten places. Approaching where the tenth would normally sit sends a rush of cold over you, and you get the distinct impression your not alone now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:12 am

I Froze and Slowly Looked around "Do you not Like me here?" I asked out loud Remembering some human ghost shows and games and stuff had them respond to questions or they could talk if acknowledge or other such things.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:00 am

You heard some rattling, and looked down to see the plate in front of you shaking... then it suddenly goes flying and is sent crashing into a nearby wall. There's an angry sobbing sound coming from... the doorway to your left now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:02 am

I Looked to the Sobbing and Slowly Approached "I'm here to help!" I called to it, Slowly Approaching the Sobbing sound, looking for what it was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:45 am

The sound seemed to back away, and you could see the outline of a... feminine figure as she races into what looks like the kitchen... then you hear the sound of thick wooden doors from within there rattling.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:47 am

I Grunted and Followed "Hold on I just want to help! I'm not evil or anything, I'm not even a Werewolf, Please Talk to Me, I want to help!" I Called Approaching, Trying not to Lose her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:04 pm

In the kitchen is a sort of cellar door leading to the pantry... where you find a skeleton that the strange feminine figure is floating by. It finally builds into the form of a ghostly young woman who is crying. You notice the dress she is wearing has tears on it, with one being near her chest. You hear whispers, but this time not from... whoever had brought you into this situation.

I was... violated here... he haunts these halls still... he who took me and my sisters... only one who tried to speak up... parents did not believe... find his remnant here... deal with it... however you are able...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:13 pm

I Frowned and Nodded "Do you have any Idea where I could find His Corpse or Whatever it is I need to destroy?" I asked her in thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:18 pm

It wanders the house... seek out the places where the air grows warmer than it should be... is all that the spirit is able to offer you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:22 pm

I Nodded "Any Idea where I can find any Others?" I asked her with a thoughtful frown.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:08 am

It should not be hard to find... i was not their only victim... but be wary around them... is all the spirit says before it fades away, leaving you alone again
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:15 am

I Sighed but turned and set out to find other spirits hoping to get more info on what to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:29 am

(2)

Unfortunately, when you head back into the grand hall, you come face to face with some kind of monster... one that's naked and well hung and is looking hungrily at you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/1433/sample_b2c310fdbe3cca6aefc5b2d771697b326e0cc680.jpg?1510159 the one on the left
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:30 am

I Stared, then quickly tried to take it's stitched apart with a squeal of fear.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:41 am

(3, 12)

Your spell fails, but your able to duck and dodge to the side as the thing tries to tackle you and pin you down... though unhappily it quickly begins to get back up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:43 am

Getting an Idea I hopped onto it's back to began pulling them out both by hand and magic.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:51 am

(12)

Hoping on wasn't too hard, but trying to pull at the seams wasn't doing much... they almost seemed to be attached via magic!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:53 am

I Grunted and Tried holding on and using Dispell magic.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games