Trial by Game [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trial by Game [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:24 am

(roll-10)

You do manage to levitate him for a moment, but this only keeps him from crashing into you full force as you run off towards the house. The thing soon howls and you can hear it's lusty and menacing growls and pants as it gives chase.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:28 am

I Keep Running towards the house, Getting an Idea I Tried Casting Levitate on the thing's eyes, they were important right? So I needed them? Maybe they'd let me in the house.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:33 am

(roll-12)

Your not sure if that's the right cue, but you do hear a pained yowl from the beast, giving you more of distance between you and it as you see your nearly half way to the mansion. As long as nothing else pops out, you should be fine!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:36 am

Completely Sure I was Right I kept Running and tugging this was like That Rest in Evil game Right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:50 am

(roll-17)
Your levitation spell flares briefly and you hear a yelp, and suddenly you watch as your magic sends the werewolf flying off into the distance. Your fairly sure it's not going to be able to catch back up to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:52 am

I Ran up to the house and began looking it over trying to just open and get inside.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:00 pm

The gate in front of it is easily passed with you using your levitation spell on it, but landing in the courtyard you find the front door to be locked. To get in, you must learn patience whispers out to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:02 pm

I Blinked "So Sit here with my thumb up my ass?" I asked looking around bored and waiting, some games had like, wait long enough shit happened things right?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:12 pm

'With attitude and thinking like that, it is no surprise you had trouble with your teacher's lessons back in Equestria....' That voice whispers forth as you could almost swear you now feel a presence around or near you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:14 pm

I Grunted "Oh What the Fuck would you know about anything, I'm waiting aren't I?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:30 pm

'Mhm, there is more to this courtyard then just this front area dear... and there's always more than one way inside any building... or have you been away from your unicorn magic that you can't recall some of the spells you learned? She teased, even as a pop up appeared and said 'your repetoire of spells is larger than it seems, but unlocking may take time, effort, and focus.'

Then you recall one of the very first things Celestia taught you... something you hadn't used in... years. A basic meditation trick that would both gather and ready your magic... and allow you to easily review the spells you knew.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:33 pm

I Grunted at the pop up and voice "I still know my unicorn spells but casting magic as a human is weird." I Told the voice, Sitting down to meditate, my personal way of doing always involed me actually casting magic though, so I began just levitating things as I tried to figure out what this human body could do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:46 pm

(roll-11)

It takes... an hour to start to fully grasp it. It actually turns out your human body could always draw on your unicorn magic... it's just that the human form had no natural focus for casting spells. You would have to focus harder and concentrate more to use spells even if you used your hands and fingers as the focus... and it would drain you faster. The only reason you'd never found out about this before was because...

Because you had been impatient the voice whispers... sounding almost like Celestia now as you hear the door open.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:27 pm

I Grunted at that "Oh Shut Up And stop mimicing her Voice, I only ever did what she asked, it wasn't enough." I told the voice as I tried to unlock the door.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:55 am

'Doing merely what is asked... and following the spirit with which it is asked... are not always one and the same...' The voice whispers as you simply open the door and find yourself in a large entrance hall. The only light comes from a few very small candles placed far enough apart that they offer only minor illumination.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:20 am

I Grunted "I know I wasn't powerful enough for her to care you can shut up." I Snarled at the voice before stalking in and glaring around "What am I even suppose to be doing here?" I Grumbled looking for any hints or anything out of place.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:47 am

'Again, assumptions, seeing what you wish... you have much to learn...' The voice gives in a parting bit before falling silent as you spot a desk nearby with a single candle and a small... journal? Logbook sitting right next to it. Unlike everything around here, it has been disturbed recently.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:01 am

I Snorted and shook my head and stalked over to read the book with a huff, hoping for clues.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:15 am

The book is indeed a journal, and speaks of several entities haunting the mansion and the grounds within its walls. It makes mention that werewolves have been becoming more of a problem of late, and that whoever was writing believed until the core issue of the mansions hauntings was dealt with, the werewolf numbers would only grow as they get drawn to it's dark presence.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:17 am

I Grunted "So Find the dark evil center of spookiness?" I Question before sighing and standing stretching myself out, I began to look around, opening the first door I came across.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games