Trial by Game [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Trial by Game [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:50 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Sunset Shimmer
Appearance: http://img12.deviantart.net/6ae2/i/2014/344/6/b/what____by_marenlicious-d89cbzf.png
Bio:Student of Celestia and prized pupil once upon a time, Sunset saw her teacher as a Mother and constantly sought her love and attention, never understanding why her mother figure told her to do better, she slipped into a darker and darker path, convinced Celestia would never love her and had enough determined to run away and become an alicorn and force her mother's love, During her time in the Human World Sunset LEarned the Wrong things, She embraced darkness the festering pain and rage and blame that she put on everyone else and none on herself, her refusal to see she could possibly be wrong, That someone, or thing got involved, Games? Not allowed to go home? Learn her lesson? Who the hell was this and where was she going?!

The world was a long, flowing darkness for a time, until suddenly you woke up in a strange room on a soft bed. The walls and floor appeared to be made out of a rich oak, but there was no windows, and every so often you could swear the room... swayed, as if it was floating in the middle of a lake or sea. There was a door nearby, but little else to give any hint as to what you were supposed to do.
Kuragari

Re: Trial by Game [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:53 am

I Frowned and looked for the mirror, not seeing It I got up and went to leave and figure out where the hell I was.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:58 am

The next room is a hallway, made of the same material, but the roof is a bit higher and seems to possess... a mural... both of which seem to go on seeming forever. The mural seems to be made up of various people... ponies... and other things overcoming (or failing) to various challenges and beasts...

About ten feet ahead of you to the left and right are alcoves... where a strange book rests on each. You sense incredible amounts of magic in both of them, and opening and flipping through one... you find a page that has a panle that gives you flashes of... another world. This one seems to be a dark and forboding mountainside with a strange looking mansion, lightning flashing in the background... The one to the right shows what looks like some kind of laboratory?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:01 am

I Frowned in thought and Looked up at the Mural as I Chose the LEft one, whatever brought me here had enough power to keep me here, but, maybe I could game the system and see what I had to do before going in? But....How do you go into a book or world or whatever anyways? I Looked at the Mansion one trying to figure out how to use it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:10 am

Messing with the book doesn't do anything at first, until you hear a whisper on the breeze... which was weird because there was no breeze... that said 'Enter through the portal, and your first attempt may begin... be wary though... repeated failures may have... negative consequences...'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:12 am

I Grunted "You Can Just suck the Fatest of Chodes." I spoke annoyed and heading back to the room I woke up up looking for a portal.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:17 am

Returning to the room you notice there's also a sink and a basic mirror, a toilet, and a small mini fridge with... a generic cola and some kind of deli sandwich, but otherwise nothing to indicate a portal. Perhaps the voice was referring to that panel in the book?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:19 am

I Huffed and flipped to look for a portal in the book annoyed "Be More Clear with your instruction!" I yelled and I tried to figure out how to work this damn magic in my human form.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:23 am

You got the answer when you unintentionally brushed your fingers across the image, feeling a strange tingling sensation as everything became light... then the next moment, you were in a dark forest, rain dropping down on you every so often through the thick canopy. Further up the path, you could see the mansion in question.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:25 am

I Blinked rapidly at the instant change, I didn't even feel any magic, Huffing I Approached the Mansion not even knowing my goal to knock on it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:50 am

Making your way up the path, you get the strangest feeling that you're being watched. You also feel a tingling over you… And it kind of feels like you have access to… Some kind of magic? Not exactly sure… Until you suddenly see several boxes with words in them appear floating before you. The boxes each say status, key items, magic, and escape… But escape is colored an almost transparent gray color while the other three are softly glowing the teal of your own magic.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:51 am

I Frowned and Checked all three other boxes cocking my head and reading through.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:04 am

Status- Fine, Un-Aroused, Key Items None, Magic Basic Light Cantrip, Basic Levitation Cantrip. There wasn't much else... but at least you could use magic.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:07 am

I Sighed and nodded before Setting off toward the Mansion looking around for any clues on what to do, notes or something, didn't games have those?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:29 am

As if that was all it took, you find a sign post with a note tacked to it... though all it says is "The eyes... the eyes are watching me... their following... there's a strange glimmer in them..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:30 am

I Grunted and continued walking looking for eyes as that was probably a clue of some kind, Hopeful I'd get it soon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:41 am

You soon spot them actuallly... dead ahead of you and in the trees above. Their attached to a large dark shaped beastial form... and you see that same strange glimmer in them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:43 am

I Hummed and Quickly Used Light to try and see it, failing that I'd try levitating the Light up to it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:02 am

(Roll-18)

Your cantrip flares with light, revealing the form of a large, hulking werewolf... and the large hard on he was sporting as well as he roared and leapt towards you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:04 am

I Yelped and Tried to Levitate Him as I Ran Looking for whatever was Around that'd Deal with a Werewolf!
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games