Changeling: Lost and Hiding (Ocfos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Changeling: Lost and Hiding (Ocfos)

Postby CxSeth » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:53 pm

As the intensity of your oral affection increases, Jess becomes less talkative and coherent, eventually just dissolving into a puddle of twitches, moans, and sighs. If she finds your atypical hair texture concerning, she has no way to express it. At the very least, it doesn’t seem to detract from her level of enjoyment.

Eventually her pussy responds to your tongue and lips with a series of convulsions that are either a series of mini-orgasms all strung together, or one long, wavering climax. In either case, her thighs squeeze down on each side of your head, either trying to pin you in place to keep working, or trying to halt your movements so she can recover.

Her hand at your head slides lazily to the floor, and Jess’s chest heaves with the effort of refilling her lungs. “Ah fuck,” She says, “You’re gonna be a repeat customer, right?”

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Nellie Tatiana Samotara
Health: 7/7
Willpower: 6/6
Glamour: 7/10
Clarity: 7
CxSeth

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:18 am

Nellie doesn't mind the thigh squeezing, in-fact she seems to embrace it with an amused chuckle, whilst not hesitating to lick up any of her juices that might be spewing at her lips during the climax.

She moves her head up a little once she isn't being squeezed by Jess' thighs. She puts her chin up on Jess pelvis, smiling giddily. "Oh definitely, the customer service here is great." She jests, her hand idly moving along Jess' thigh as she looks up at her.

"Say, I've got a job interview here in a short bit, but how does something like a little date later sound? You're really adorable, and I don't say that just because I'm between your thighs..." She snickers, resting her cheek against Jess' hip.
Ocfos

Postby CxSeth » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:07 am

Jess hums dreamily as you continue to gently touch her while answering. Hearing you mention your impending interview does elicit a groan from the young woman.

“An interview? I’m gonna feel pretty bad if you don’t get your job because I made a mess of you.” She sighs, then begins to sit up and fiddle with your hair, before realizing that it won’t cooperate with her and giving up. “We don’t have a shower here, but you can tidy up in the staff restroom if you want.”

A glance at the clock shows that you still have a bit of free time before you really need to rush. “As for a date... I don’t know. I try not to date my customers, but I feel like I could give you a shot... What did you have in mind?”

CxSeth

Postby Ocfos » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:37 pm

"Well, I'm kind-of new to town... So I would ask what you want to do. I felt I had to ask, since you had such a great first impression on me." She giggles, "And a few other great impressions..." She circles her finger a little on Jess' thigh.

"I look fine, hun. I in-fact felt so confident about the interview, that I was going to order that suit here for it. Definitely going to be a repeat customer in here.~" She grins.
Ocfos

Postby CxSeth » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:26 am

“I’ll be honest: things are kinda boring in this town.” Jess sighs, sitting up and briefly becoming the bored young woman you saw when you walked into the store. The moment passes, though, and she smiles down at you before getting up. “My friend’s band is playing a show at the park tomorrow. There’s the Squirrel, I guess, if you just want a place to drink. Or Temple Point or The Cave, if you’re looking for something a little more secluded.” She shrugs, “My nights are open, so just let me know.”

Jess gets dressed at a languid pace, allowing plenty of time for any last gropes or kisses. “The boss should be in tomorrow, and I’ll get him started on your order, as well as anything else you feel like you need. But if you want to stop by and see me for any other reason, I’m here every day, and I’d love,” She leans in, and repeats herself, “Love... to see you again soon.”

CxSeth

Postby Ocfos » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:02 pm

Nellie sits up a bit as Jess gets off of her, "Oh I'd definitely love to change that boredom into something much better." She replies, giving a happy giggle as she too starts to sit up to re-dress.

Listening to Jess list off things, she doesn't hesitate to smile widely, "Oh those all sound lovely, since I've lived through nothing but a bustling major city or two in the last few years. it'd be nice to spend some late days just taking in just how nice it probably get out here."
She pauses to reply to Jess' last remark, " And hun, that feeling is mutual." She winks, remembering her bag has her phone, which she picks out with a raised eyebrow and a smug, yet warm look on her face,
"Have I earned enough trust to get your number, by the way? I feel it'd be a lot easier to get a hold of your cute butt, if we had a way to contact eachother.~"

"Unless the new gig I might get does otherwise, my nights are all open too. I doubt it will, though. It's the bodyguard request from the lady in the manor house up the way from here.
Doubt she'd need me for stuff later than 8pm though, so we can both rest easy on that one."
She remarks with a chuckle,
"Something I should know about her, or stuff? I feel like someone who's needing a bodyguard, is probably a big name in this place."
Ocfos

Postby CxSeth » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:17 am

Jess cheerfully exchanges numbers with you, agreeing to give a call later, and to arrange a date, before your next comments catch her off-guard.

“Hold on, your applying for a job with Ms. Caldwell?” Jess seems surprised, impressed, and a little intimidated, “The Caldwell family is rich as hell and basically built this town. They own half the town, and unofficially run the other half, too. Jimmy Caldwell, her younger brother, is the mayor... and he’s considered one of the least influential Caldwell’s. Before their father died, he was basically the god of this town.” She shakes her head and shrugs. “Even if you don’t get the job, try not to make any enemies there. If there’s anyone who can make your life miserable here, it’s the Caldwells.”

Well, that wasn’t exactly reassuring, but at least it meant the job would probably pay well, if you get it. It might also attract attention, though, which could be something of a mixed blessing...

CxSeth

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:22 am

"Yeah, saw the announcement of needing a bodyguard. I might not look it with my size, but I used to be in the military for a brief stint."
She neglects to say that was disciplinary as a youth.

"That's definitely an interesting history of the town. I didn't actually know that, but I don't exactly plan to be on their bad side to begin with." She chuckles.
Ocfos

Postby CxSeth » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:51 am

“Well, I’m sure you can take care of yourself,” Jess said, “But try to stay safe, okay? It wouldn’t be fair to come here and get me all excited about our next meeting, only for you to get shot and dumped in the creek, or killed on the job.”

That is a dark path for her mind to go down, but there was at least a positive sentiment. Since you’re both presentable again, Jess leads you back into the front of the shop, taking her place behind the counter. She hands you a business card from next to the register. “I know you have my number, but if you want to talk to the boss about your order, you can call him tomorrow. I definitely have plenty of measurements, though, so as long as you stop by later in the day, he’ll probably have it ready for you.”

You still have a little time before your interview, but not enough to get into any more trouble naughty trouble if you wanted to show up on time or, preferably, a little early.

CxSeth

Postby Ocfos » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:57 pm

Nellie can't help but blush a little at Jess' concern, quite surprised that she'd already show such a connection between the two. Nellie can't help but give a comforting nod,
"Oh don't worry, hun; I've been through a little of everything at this point. I won't let anything happen to this ass, if I can help it."

As Nellie is led back to the front by Jess, she leans in to give her a kiss on the lips.
"I'll definitely call in tomorrow about the outfit, but if you need any more measurements, you're free to text me at any time."

As she heads back outside in the streets, Nellie decides she might as well head to her meeting, and goes for as direct a route as she believes she can get.
Though, if she comes across any places with a quick bite for sale along the way, she wouldn't refuse the thought of something to eat real quick.
Ocfos

Postby CxSeth » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:53 pm

Jess gives a few last polite gropes as you kiss her goodbye, and waves farewell as you return to the somewhat busy downtown streets, promising to give you a text later to see how your interview goes.

The streets seem to clear up as you head for Caldwell Manor, but there are a couple of fast food choices and a taco truck before you properly exit the downtown area and find yourself walking slowly uphill as buildings grow more residential and further apart. Finally, at the top of the hill, a looming wrought-iron fence announces the presence of Caldwell Manor.

You’re fashionably early, and there’s nobody at the gate to greet you, but a little phone booth and a few security cameras let you know that you’re not alone. Looking past the gate, you can see that the house itself is massive, sized more appropriately for a sports gym than a residence. You suspected that Ms. Caldwell was well-off, but seeing it in person is another thing entirely. Hopefully, some of that money will be coming your way, soon...

CxSeth

Postby Ocfos » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:46 pm

Nellie giggles to herself as Jess gives her a few touches here and there, not at all complaining about any of them. She returns them with a light slap on Jess' butt as she leaves, even blowing her a kiss as she exits.

She continues her relaxing walk through the city, but doesn't trust a taco truck, due to experiences back in Jersey.

When arriving at the manor, she can't help but be impressed with just how massive it is. She's pretty curious about if she has something to do with the supernatural, since she's got this big of an estate, without really being 'known' too much outside the town.
She decides to walk up to the gate, waving at the cameras for a moment, before speaking up; "I may be a little early, but I'm here to meet Ms. Caldwell, regarding her need of a bodyguard. I'm Ms. Samotara, who called earlier."
Ocfos

Previous

Return to Private Games