Invasion: Resistance[Kurugari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Invasion: Resistance[Kurugari]

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:26 pm

She bites her lips looking down at you and says "You're doing great~ let me show you." She then takes one of your hand and brings it to the space under her shaft, behind her heavy, twitching balls, to her slit, which is absolutely soaked. As you probe at it your other hand wants to snake inbetween your own legs and do the same.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:31 pm

I can't help it... my hand moves and I begin to stroke at my own petals as well, which makes me moan and my throat relax enough I'm able to take an inch or two into my throat as I shudder and moan... f~fuck... I... I was starting to want her inside me... b~But I had to resist such things... g~getting off from sucking her off and drinking down her yummy cream would have to suffice... and I only felt more aroused as I flushed with embarrassment at such a thought.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:50 pm

Her cock throbs every time you take it in down your throat and her panting increases the closer she got to cum and with her your hands sped up repeating what you have learned with Jannet. Your resulting moans only further increase her pleasure from the vibrations around her cock. This goes on for another five minutes before she tenses up and fills your mouth with bursts of hot and salty cream. The sensation in turn triggers your own orgasm.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:53 pm

Squealing around her shaft as she shoots it all out, I moan and pull back to just the tip as I pant and shiver in pleasure. Each fresh bit of spunk makes me moan a bit more... I found myself wondering if something weird was up with cum now, because it made my tongue tingle and my throat feel good as I slowly swallowed it down.

With a pant, I pop off and moan, shaking as I ask "D~Did I do a good job M~Miss?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:06 pm

She softly grazes your cheek and says "Very~...You can put your clothes back on, if you want to~" before going to sit at her desk again and clearing her throat. "So. I will register as coopperative now. Given that your possible jobs would be, ehh...secretary, maid, waitress, nurse and lifeguard. Which of those would you prefer?" As she says this this reminds you of Mary waiting outside. Did she hear all of this? what will she think now...But on the plus side, she was also assigned as a waitress. Maybe if you picked that you two could even work together.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:09 pm

Shivering at her soft touch, I go ahead and get dressed, trying to ignore how... nice the remnant taste of her cream in my mouth is as I take a seat back down. After a moment, as I think about Mary, I find myself quickly saying "W~Waitress! I~I'd uh, like to be a waitress... a~and I~I uh, m~maybe I could be assigned to the same place the last girl, Mary, got assigned to? S~She seemed like she could use some support... a~and well... o~Our situation is similar..."

Couldn't hurt to try after all. Worst that happens is I get assigned to some other place as one right?
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:26 pm

She raises an eyebrow at you resquest, seeming to think about it a second. A sigh ends this silence though and she fills out your documents on her computer. It takes a minute of her hacking into her keyboard and transfering your personal data to them. She prints them out, stamps them and hands them to you. "So. Here is your new quasi birth certificate, workers license and this sheet is for the guys upstairs to give you your new uniform. I guess this girl is waiting outside. It's good to make friends~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:30 pm

"Y~Yes, yes she is... a~and thank you. I~I appreciate it." I bow to her, then on a whim before I leave, I lean in to give her a soft peck to the cheeks as I say "T~Thank you f~for be~being firm with me... s~sorry I caused trouble." Then I head on out to see Mary as I double check to make sure I have a Waitress job as well with her. "H~Hey Mary, where did you get assigned to? W~We can go get our uniforms together."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:50 am

When you open the door to get outside, Mary stood very close to it and had a brilliant blush on her face. Her thigs rubbing together and she shyly looks away asking "E~Everything w~went well in there? S~Sure..." A brief look on her papers revealed that you two were indeed assigned to the same place.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:08 am

I smiled as I saw that we were assigned to the same place, and blushed and nodded to her as I said "Yup, it all went well... and we're working together!" I pull her in for a hug and a nuzzle before smiling as I say "Let's go get our uniforms, then we can head to the mall."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:23 am

She is taken a bit by surprise by your sudden intimacy and it takes a moment for her to really lightly return your hug. Getting upstairs to get your uniforms you are stopped by another secretary asking for the slips you've been given, a bit surprised when she sees you are at the same place. "Oh, you two are lucky...or persuasive~" she says and goes behind her to a storage room, coming out with two uniforms for you. "Test these one so I can see if they got your numbers right"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

you can pick what kind of uniform they got if you want to. Though it's probably just a smidge on the lewd side
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:29 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://wishlistr-item-img.s3.amazonaws.com/w/512938/dd59a81119dbc83ce899121f752dc329.jpg the uniform

I blush brilliantly as I see the uniform in question, but after a moment I nod, starting to strip so I can go ahead and put it on. Given the only ones in here are us girls... which still feels weird to think to myself as... I don't worry too much about being nude in front of them.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:46 am

Mary briefly starts to ask for a place to change but gets cut off by you just starting. She watches you almost hynotically before grudgingly following suit. She weard cute flowery underwear underneath her blouse and skirt and her she looks just so adorable. Putting on the uniform it fits you both pretty good. They seem to take measurments of the changed ones before sending them home. Dressed again, although more lightly, she gains a bit of confidence and does her cutest cat impression going "Nyaa~" and rolling her hands in the air.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:52 am

I smile as I admire her in the cute panties, though I make an effort not to say or touch anything... as much as a part of me wanted to do something lewd... s~she probably wasn't ready for such. However, once they were heading out and Mary did the impression, I couldn't help myself as I squeed and hugged her, petting her head as I said "Eeee, your so cute Mary~!" I then let go, and I try my hand at it as I do the same thing, tilting my head cutely and giving her a wide smile as I go "Nyaah~?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:05 am

She backs away lightly from your sudden petting but seemingly quite enjoys it, judging from her smile and purring. She also can't help but look you over in your cute uniform blushing more if even possible at your cute pose. She even goes over and return the petting, drawing circles on you head and behind your ears, that feel rather good.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:08 am

I shiver and shudder a bit, a part of me vaguely wondering if, with all these aliens seemed able to do, if one or both of us could perhaps get cat ears. Then of course I just imagine Mary with real ears and a tail, sitting on the couch with me at home and her lapping at my folds as I give her soft ear scratches and pets.

"Mhm... t~that feels good... mhm, but come on, my sisters are waiting in the truck." I say with a blush as I gently take her hand and help lead us outside.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:18 am

She tighly holds your hand and follows you outside. As you get to your car though you two can't help but blush, seeing that your sisters were making the best of their time alone and making out on the passenger seat. Lucy was laying back legs spreas and Lisa was leaned over her with her hand in her panties.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:28 am

I blush a bit, rubbing my own thighs together a bit before lightly rapping on the window "S~Sisters, I~I'd like to introduce you to my new friend, Mary. M~Mary, this is Lisa and Lucy."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:37 am

Your sisters immidiatly squeal and come jumping out the truck. "OH MY GOD. You're soooo cute~" they say playing with your fake ears and then turn to Mary, both hugging her from either side. Mary on the other hand is a bit overwhelmed with all of this. Seeing the two in the truck just moment ago now enclosing her like that made her blush brilliantly and only stammers came out of her mouth "E~Eh...Eh"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:44 am

"S~Sorry... t~they've always been kind of like this, even before the invasion." I find myself looking at Mary, and briefly imagine that even as a guy, he would have been cute and probably be given much the same treatment by my sisters. It makes me smile though as I do say "You are rather cute Mary."

Still, I come to the rescue as I poke Lisa and Lucy as I say "Come on, give her some space. Here, you can set in my lap on the way to the mall Mary. There isn't much room in the truck... unless Lisa and Lucy would like to sit in the truck bed while we go?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games