Invasion: Resistance[Kurugari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Invasion: Resistance[Kurugari]

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

glad you like her ^^

She crosses her arms nervously as you sit beside her, jumping a bit in surprise, when you begin to speak to her. "Eh...eh...I'm Marc- I mean Mary...Yeah t~they told me I'd need to go here...you?" She blushes, clearly still afraid after all that happened much like you.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:14 pm

Hearing that catch, I smile and say "I~It's okay... I~I used to be Kayn, but I'm Kandy now I guess. And same... t~told to come get my new documents and that I'd need to be assigned a job now that I'm back. You... you doing okay? Or well, as okay as you can be?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:28 pm

I relayes a bit after hearing that you are in an equal situation as her and her hands slump down to her legs. She sighes deeply and her head lowers a bit at your question and she responds "W~Well...I live alone...So pretty much nothing changed there...I'm still getting used to this-" looking herself over "-and I fear what they'll put me through...I already know that black collars who deny them for to long get turned into brainless pink collars...b~but I just can't accept this...you know?" You see a tear fall from her face and onto her palm, rolling down her skin.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You went a bit first person here :P meaning her to be your character~?

Feeling really bad for this guy turned woman, I reach out and gently brush tear away. "H~Hey... we... m~my place has an extra room... you could come live with me and my sisters and Mom. No one should be going through something like this on their own..." I blush and squirm a bit as I say "girls... well, girls like us should stick together, look out for each other. No other girl out there will know what it's like being a guy before all this and being a girl now."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm

She's a bit shocked by your offer and stutters "I...I...m~aybe I c~could come visit you guys first...b~but I g~guess you're tight...", before the office opens and a both relieved and yet confusedly at her papers looking girl exits and makes her way to the elevator mumbling "uniforms...uniform...floor number 4..." and an slightly annoyed sounding female voice yells next from inside the office. Mary stands up and shakes your hand with a smile coming through her nervous demeanor saying "We can talk about it more after we are both done here Kandy. See you in a little~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:10 pm

"That sounds like a good idea Mary. And you can consider me your new friend... even if you don't come to stay with us, I'll make sure to come by your place." I say with a smile as she heads off to get her assigned job, while I watched the other girl for a moment as she leaves. Hopefully this wouldn't take long... and maybe Mary'd be up for coming with me when i went shopping with my sisters.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:33 pm

It takes a few minutes but Mary soon comes out again. She quickly comes over to you saying "I~It went pretty smoothly...I~I guess I'm a waitress now. I'll wait here for you~" The woman in the office once again yells "Next!" impatienly, waiting for you to go inside. It's a pretty normal looking office with folders and folders of documents on her table and wall. She looks and feels like a strict secretary with some dominatrix vibes coming from her, and not just because of the choker she is wearing and her tied up long and black hair. "Name and date of birth?" she asks you as soon as you take a seat.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:45 pm

"Thanks, and that's great to hear. I was wondering if you'd be up for joining me and my sisters Lucy and Lisa on a shopping trip. I~I have to get new clothes." I say as I quickly head on in as the lady calls out. I shiver as I see the woman, wondering just what might happen as I take my seat. I quickly give my date of birth, and say "P~Prior name was Kayn Lessif, I~I was told it is now Kandy Lessif."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:58 pm

Mary blushes and shyly nods her head at your question. The lady takes out a folder and flicks through mumbling "L...L...L...Le...Le...Lessif. there it is. Kandy Lessif. Now it says here that you have been resisting unproportionetly and have been turned right after. Is that correct? Before I can give you a job and your documents I need verification that you learned your lesson so to speak...first you're going to undress."
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:14 pm

"Y~Yes... I~I saw them raping my mother when the invasion happened, and I tried to save my sisters. When that failed, they started raping all of them in front of me." I squirmed a bit, unsure how much saying things might be, but felt a need to add "M~My family has always been important to me... I had no idea of what was going to happen when they were done... I just wanted to protect them." Maybe I'd get lucky and some of the aliens approved of that kind of thing... even if it was being done in vain.

"I~I'm a blue collar aren't I, just after waking up back home?" I asked, even as I, with a blush, got up and began to hesitantly disrobe.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:25 pm

"I don't care why you did it or what color your collar is now. I only need to verify that you obey orders and that's it" She says annoyed and gets up and around her desk, sitting at the edge towards you with a tent forming in her skirt as she watches you undress. Once you are naked she orders you. "Now get on you knees and please me! Your job will depend on how good you'll do."
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:38 pm

"S~Sorry... I~I'm not trying to cause you any trouble M~Ma'am..." I say with an embarrassed dip of my head at her annoyed tone. However, I am completely distracted by the presence of a tent in her dress, and I squeak and nearly jump as I ask "H~Huh? W~What? W~Why... a~aren't you a woman? H~How do you...?" Logically, my brain realized that if it could make a man a woman, it could surely give a woman a dick, but this was making no sense seeing as she had a collar...

(11) I~I... u~until I got an answer, I wasn't inclined to do much of anything at the moment, rendered totally surprised and shocked.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:48 pm

Again and even more annoyed she rolls her eyes "Bla...bla...It doesn't matter how or why...just suck it...and besides what do your think, huh? They gave it to me for this job you idiot!" She borderline yells, getting up from the desk and hiking her skirt up. Her cock is indeed real and connected to her right above her clit. Getting to you she forcefully pushes you down on your knees and slaps it on your face. "Do you want to and as a brainless hole for anyone?"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:02 pm

(10)
I whimper and look down as she berates me so, and I shake my head no as I tear up and say "I~I'm s~sorry m~ma'am..." I want to say more, but she's clearly shown herself to not give a damn... a part of me wishes she was a black collar and me a red so I could boss her around and see how she felt about it...

(7)
Instead, I quickly take her cock into my mouth, moaning and shivering a bit as I taste her and smell her musk, and I start working to try and do whatever I can to make her be in a better mood... I~I didn't want to be a brainless hole, I~I needed to be there for my family, e~even if I was a girl now!
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:12 pm

(Roll 15)
Your blowjob skills seem to actually be better than average, carrying over nicely from your time with a cock yourself. She indeed seems to get into a better mood by this and even wipes away the tear rolling down your face. "Do you at least understand why I have to do this?" she asks while her cock hardens more in your mouth and her pre coats your tungue as it flicks over her head.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:20 pm

"U~Uh~huh..." I nod as I shiver and find myself... feeling strangely better as I look up at her, seeing her now in a bit of a different light... my head feeling a little tingly as I start to focus more on the head and the veins, remembering how such had felt for me before as a guy... s~she wasn't doing it to be mean... s~she didn't want to see me become a brainless fuck hole... s~she was just being f~firm and strict because it was the best way to h~help girls like me...

Of course, thinking all this made me feel weird and conflicted, especially at how some of these thoughts and thinking seemed so sudden of a shift... was this normal for girls, or was it just my brain trying to deal with new signals and everything?
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:07 pm

She moans and writhes as you brush across her head and underside, undoubtably also pretty new to the sensation of having her cock sucked. "Ahhh~ much better. Keep this up and you'll be out of here in no time" she tells you, looking down into your pleading eyes with a satisfied grin on her face.

It feels weird to you but oh so good to cave in and let you instincts take over. Seeing her pleased with your performance makes you very happy for some reason and you feel some sense of proudness from it, making you want to prove to her how good of a little cock sucker you can be.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:53 pm

(15)

While I do find myself enjoying that happiness and the sense of pride that comes with her being pleased, I find some of my mind recovering a bit, and I blush slightly in embarrassment as I slowly close my eyes and just focus on getting her off... though my earlier feelings keep me from trying to rush it. As much as I hated to say it... this... mhm... t~this was kind of fun and felt nice... s~so no reason to just try to make her cum. I~I should enjoy myself too as I relaxed and just kept up the rhytmic motions, almost slipping into a trance...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Her cock gets more and more coated in your spit and you feel her veins throbb against your lips as they thightly wrap around it and slide over them rythmicly. She only gently adjusts your speed with one hand guiding you, before letting go and enjoying herself fully. The head brushes against your tungue again and again and you can't help but imagine how it would feel doing so in other places.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:13 pm

I shiver at that, trying not to think about that too much, focusing more on the almost hypnotic motions I'm making as I glide up and down her cock, soon having it poke at my throat, though even if I was in the mood, I'm not sure I'm ready to try deep throating. After a bit though, I open my own now lust hazy eyes and look up at her as I mumble around her "H~How am I doing?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games