Invasion: Resistance[Kurugari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Invasion: Resistance[Kurugari]

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:44 pm

Kuragari Wrote:
Name: Kayn Lessif
Appearance: https://t5.rbxcdn.com/4ea7565843d96c694545c75f6565cc04
Bio: Kayn worked as a mechanic for a local auto shop in his hometown, which was a bit remote and far away from the big cities and even larger towns of the state. But he didn't mind- the town was just big enough that it had some interesting things every so often, and his family and friends were always happy to come up with things to spice life up.

He'd never paid the news much heed, as most folks in his town did, and thus he was surprised one day when the town was suddenly being attacked by aliens. He quickly rushed home, having heard something on the ham radio that his boss used to try and listen in on the government... it'd been mentioning these last few days strange things that none of them believed...

Extra: His family (you can give the names)
Mother: Susan
Older Sister: Jannet
Middle Sister: Lisa
Younger Sister: Lucy

White- Just collared, no effects
Black- Resisting, collars may inflict shocks or forced pleasure, or may render the person unable to move
Blue- Sort of the base neutral- the person might have resisted slightly, but not actively resisting, or the person may have been obeying but doing so hesitantly.
Red- Has submitted to the new order and accepted their new place in society. They hold power over Blue, Black, and White collars.
Purple- For those who go out of their way to please their new masters and do everything in their power to aid the aliens. Above Reds.
Pink- This color is for those who are mind wiped and essentially rendered living fuck toys. Black Collars who resist too strongly eventually become this.

As you make it home everything seems normal from the outside, but getting to the door you can hear load stomps and your mothers yelling to your sisters to run upstairs and screaming "Let me go!..What do you want from us!?...What is that thing?!", seemingly struggling against someone. Your heart is screaming at you to rush inside and help her, but your mind is trying to tell you to rather help your sisters now that she has been caught...
Tes

Re: Invasion: Resistance[Kurugari]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:49 pm

My mind wars amidst my indecision, but then I quickly take hold of the door and rush inside, trying to head upstairs or reach my sisters in an effort to help them, to protect them from whatever the hell was going on. I'd only caught glimpses as I ran, so I wasn't entirely sure... all I knew was that I needed to act and act now!
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Opening the door reveals your mother being pushed down on her knees to your right by a grey alien looking figure while another puts a weird looking collar around her neck. All three turn their heads at your entry but you quickly make a left turn up the stairs as your mother screams after you "Kayn! Go help your sisters get out of here!". You hear Lucy crying in the main bedroom and getting there you see Lisa comforting her cowering in the corner while Jannet is fending of three impishly small creatures with a broom, that are trying to get to them.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:18 pm

I nod to my mother, even as I this time manage to catch note of the fact that the aliens in question seem to have their dicks out and hard. That only spurs me on more as I rush up the stairs to see my sisters under threat from the imp like things. I waste no time, taking hold of a lamp near the door and go rushing at the things, shouting "Leave my sisters alone you outer space freaks!"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:37 pm

(Roll 4)

As you start to charge at them, you trip on the carpet and faceplant. Your sisters seem to be very happy to see you help them, but bow and shake their heads a bit at your failure. It gives Jannet enough time to knock out two of the imps though with the third tugging at her skirt and audibly ripping its seams.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:51 pm

I curse and growl in annoyance at this failure... still, I scramble towards the imp like alien in a mad rush as I hear the ripping of seams. Our mother may already being raped by aliens... I wasn't going to let the same happen to my sisters!
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:08 pm

Jannet squeals as her skirt ripps and falls to the floor. She was wearing see-through pantyhose that don't really hide the lacy panties underneath. The imp is a bit surprised as you grasp his leg and hold him in place. His scratching and punching your hand appruptly stops when Jannet now being really pissed hammers down on his head with the broom and he collapses right after. She relaxes just a bit and goes in to hug you. "Kayn! We thought we'll never see you again. Did you see mom? We need to get out of hear!"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:14 pm

"Y~Yeah, I saw mom... c~come on, we'll go out the window of her bedroom!" It lead into the backyard and out away from the direction I'd seen a fair few of the aliens capturing people. I give all three Imp like things another thump for good measure before checking the hallway to make sure it was clear and motioning for them to follow.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:34 pm

The corridor is clear, but being outside the room you can hear muffled squeals and groans from downstairs. You can clearly picture in your head what is happening. (Roll 2) You actually make it outside, but then a huge levitating ship nearly crashes down infront of you and your sisters and 6 more of the aliens that are currently raping your mom jump out. Both you and Jannet thrash around but quickle get dubdued by two each, while Lucy and Lisa try to run. The two remaining aliens run right after, while your sister gets collared like your mother has and both of you get carried inside your home and you fear the sight, you will prabably be presented with when you make it to the living room.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:39 pm

"L~Let go! S~Stop this, leave my family alone!" I cry out as I struggle and try to at least kick out at the ones holding Jannet... I needed her to get away at least, I needed my sisters at least to be safe, especially if I was soon going to be seeing the sight of my mother being raped by these bastards...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:35 am

(Roll: 4 for kick (really not in your favor these dice...))
Kicking around you only makes you lose your balance more, until your feet drag behind you on the ground and you can't really get them anywere else with them pulling you behind them.

Jannet struggles a fair bit, but does equally much damage and let's her head hang in defeat. As you get closer to the living room the sounds of flesh slapping on flesh and the squeals of you mom get loader. Getting Insider reveals that she is currently being held up in the air and spiteoasted by the two aliens from before. Strands of both clear and opaque liquid run down her thighs and chin and puddle on the floor.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:44 am

I curse as I don't manage to get anywhere... and I'm almost tempted to keep fighting and struggling... but seeing Janet slump in defeat drains some of that energy. However, as soon as I see my mother being fucked by two of them, it sends another surge of anger through me, and I try to lash out in any way I can. Headbutt, clawing with my finger nails, biting, kicking, anything! I had to stop them, had to save mom and get Jannet free too!
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:03 am

You are forced down on your knees with your hands restrained behind your back. They seem to enjoy your anger more than being threatened by it and hold your head in place to watch the scene unfold.

Jannet is brought up on the coffee table just beside where your mom, with her hands equally restrained. One of the aliens lies down below her and stokes it's cock while another gets behind her and rips her stockings and panties. She trashes a bit more and spread, but they force her down on the cock. This makes her arch her back. The alien behind her places his hand on her mouth, but you still hear her squeal an octave higher when this one thrusts into her ass. The both now are thrusting into her and her eyes roll up and glaze over.

The two others catch your attention when they both hilt inside your mother and she begins shaking and shuddering wildly. Was she really cumming from this? She audibly gulps down the cum, but they just continue to thrust into her a minute later.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:08 am

This makes me angrier, but it seems that now there is no means for me to do anything, even as I continue struggling. I wasn't going to stop... if I saw an opening, a chance, I would do something... even as the scene before me started to arouse me as my own cock grew hard in my pants. I ignored it, for as arousing as it was, it was still my Mom and sister being raped by aliens! The fact that I see Jannet's eyes start to glaze over a bit as they start to fuck her only angers me more... though I can't help but tremble as I see my Mom... cumming? S~she couldn't be cumming from being raped... t~there's no way she'd let that happen!

"I'm going to throttle all of you and rip your cocks off and shove them down your throats!" I say as I again try to break free and do something, anything to help save them...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:31 am

You can't do anything and the horror infront of you just goes on and on. You hear stomps and your mind grasps on the hope that help is coming...but instead it's the two aliens that ran after your younger sisters carrying them inside and joining the "party".

They are help by there waists and there panties are pulled down from unser their skirts. The face each other and simultaniously acream into each others faces as their virginities are savagely taken. You see small dribbles of blood confirming this and to your horror they also seem to enjoy this treatment the more time passes. They soon are making out with each other and saying things like "This feels sooo good~","fuck me harde~er!" And "My go~od! I'm gonna~...I'm cum~ming", rather than their protests from the beginning.

The aliens force you to watch your family turn to alien fucking sluts right in front of you and it feels like a never ending eternity...until with a sharp hit on your head your world gets dark. You can't tell how much time Has passed when you slowly wake up on a metal table with ypur wrist, ankles and neck bound by leather straps.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:45 am

"No... no no no!" I shout as I see that my other sisters have been brought in as well... the horror and knowing they hadn't escaped both left me feeling nearly ready to give up and yet even angrier! But the worst was being forced to watch... to watch and feel my own arousal rising as I heard and saw what they were doing to my mom and sisters... especially when the two seem to start... seem to start enjoying it! That shouldn't be... no, this had to be a bad dream, my sisters wouldn't enjoy being raped! It couldn't be, it couldn't be! I struggled more... thinking that they had to be doing something weird to all of them and that if I could say just get those collars off...

At some point, I creamed my pants from being forced to watch, but finally they seem to show some mercy as I am knocked out... I find my last image being my mother and Jannet looking to my pants as the cum begins to soak through, almost needy and glazed looks in their eyes before I pass out.

When I wake up, I groan and squirm uncertainly, frowning as I found myself strapped in so. "Where am I... what the hell is going on?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:10 am

The room is only dimly lit by a light above you, so you can't see your surroundings. At your question a sickering figure emerges from the dark. It was one of them!...with a tray of syrringes being placed beside you...reaffirming your question: what the hell is going on?

Finally the alien speaks up: "I hear you have been resisting unproportionally Mr. Lessif...We can't have that, as we want to implement you as a working part of society."
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:14 am

I gulped as I saw the alien approaching with syrringes... I'd never been a fan of needles even on a good day. "J~Just what do you expect... y~You fucking aliens were raping my family! A~And just what the hell do you mean by that?" I wasn't sure I was going to get an answer... or that even if I did, that I would like it...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:47 am

"You'll see, don't worry." The alien tells you with a smirk, before placing a needle in a vein in your arm and slowly empties it's contents inside you. You immidiatly feel a tingling sensation traveling up your arm and then spreading throughout your body. There is a weird feelings of things shifting inside you and your cock goes numb or rather disappears?!
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:49 am

I squirm and try to struggle all I can as he brings the needle close, but something zaps me and keeps me still for that part. Once it's down, I resume my squirming and struggling as soon as I can as the weird tingling feeling begins to spread through me. With my neck restrained, I can't look to see what that feeling is as my cock goes numb and then I'm unable to even feel it.

"W~What did you do to me?" I try to growl out, though it sounds a bit more like a squeak...
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games