Invasion: Collaboration [TES]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Invasion: Collaboration [TES]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:49 pm

"The first thing the Coalition usually tries to do is link a conquered world up with the Lattice, a big network linking the worlds and space in between to allow for instant communications so forth. Not sure if they've got it set up here yet, but you could probably ask the local Governor or whatever." Farn hands you a small slip that projects a virtual holographic card of sorts that you note has a small picture of her and some contact info. "If they don't have it set up, you can always use one of their computers if you can get access to one."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:57 pm

"Thank you! I hope I'll see you guys again sometime. Tell Xenshea I enjoyed every minute of our private fun when she wakes up~" I tell them and look over to her. Her holes gaping with cum leaking from them and the giddy expression on her face. I just loved to see her like this.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:02 pm

They all give you (and your cock) a peck before you get dressed and head back out, with the human girl giving you her number and name as well*. Your friend is busy being ridden by one girl while he happily laps at the folds of another, both red collars, so you figure your good to head home by yourself.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

If I did not name her, she now has the name Cassidy. Otherwise I'll look it up later
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:12 pm

I chuckle seeing my friend, but at least he wouldn't feel so bad when I tell him what happened back stage some time. I head home and check my phone to see if I got any news from work concerning the file transfer or from Lizzy. I was pretty tired by now after this long day of fucking and was so ready to fall into bed and finally sleep. I better get some sleep before I visit Lizzy and Jasmine tomorrow, expecting it to also be quite...taxing.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:20 pm

The file transfer it seemed had gone through, and you had a bit of time to look over everything before bed. There was a message from Lizzy and her friend thanking you for making the day more enjoyable, and that perhaps over the weekend they could get together for a little lunch date at the park. There was also, surprisingly, a text from your mother asking how you were doing and if she could come by sometime in the next week.

To your surprise, attached to it was a picture of your mother in just a lacy black bra and panties with a red collar and her cheeks flushed as she looked shyly at the camera.

https://hdwallpaperim.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/07/460125-long_hair-redhead-red_eyes-anime-anime_girls-open_shirt-smoking-Aozaki_Touko-Kara_no_Kyoukai-748x748.jpg
or
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers ... 50_338.jpg for your mother, unless you have a pic of your own preference
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:36 pm

first one looks great~

I write back to Lizzy 'My pleasure. Sure sounds fun. let's say 2 o' clock?' wondering if there was a bit od an exhibitionist in her for some fun in the park. Then I see my mothers message. I smile and want to answer, but then I see the attechment and blush. 'I'm great. how about you? Just give me a heads up and you can come over whenver, but did you really mean to send that picture to me?'
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Lizzy replies that 1'oclock is better since they have a short morning shift and then their off the rest of the day. As for your mother, she replies 'Happy to hear that, t~things have changed e~even in our small town... a~and uh... y~Yes... t~the aliens here gave me an injection about three hours ago... they said it would help and... w~well, I~I look like I did when I was in my late 20's... I~I wanted t~to know h~how you t~think I look...'

This surprises you a bit- your mother was in her 50's, and while age had been taking a bit longer to truly take it's toll, she had had some wrinkles and gray in her hair last you saw her.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:59 am

I quickly reply to Lizzy 'Also great ^^' and to my mother, both actually finding her quite attractive and not wanting the take the wind out of her sails 'You look great mom! I'm really looking forward to see you next week. Miss you'

As for the files I see that Kayn or to ne correct Kandy has made it to blue collar by now and I get a bit relieved since that got him further away from the dreaded pink collar. I briefly looked over the ducuments for the changing serum and send my oberseer a message asking for the drinks from the bar and of the had any connection to it.

the things send to me were any Updates on Kandy and the documents
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:09 am

You are sent all of the information on the serum you are currently authorized to look at. As you study it, you start to notice a trend... the information has reports on a number of other species, those you assume also conquered, and while you notice that the serum seems to work in fully converting men to women across species lines 95% of the time... there are little notations stating "Fertility rate unchanged, the genetic defect remains despite change. Continued study Priority Omega"

A genetic defect? And it wasn't effecting fertility rates of subjects it was used on? That was... odd.

As for the drinks, most of them are simple temporary effects. You actually see in the list that gets sent for this there is supposedly an experimental one that has not yet been allowed into general populace locations such as that club that can supposedly give any woman a dick for a period of 12-24 hours without the need of bio mods, and that there was potential promise in that in 17% of cases there was an increase in fertility... again, noting mention of a genetic defect tied to fertility.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:15 am

I look to see in online sex shops, if the strap on or one of this kind is already available and pondering all this new information, letting this incredible day pass through my head again I her to bed. I really needed to fill up my reserves again, in multiple ways.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:29 am

None have them currently, but there is one further in the city supposedly having a number of items en route. Looking at it's social media page, you get the feeling it's owner is a purple collar who is going out of her way to help the aliens, in exchange for rush delivery of naughty things.

Your sleep is filled with naughty thoughts, of Lizzy and her friend, of your former friend's new lewd form... you even find yourself thinking of your mother who looks very much like a MILF now... by the time you awaken in the morning, your quite hard.

Thankfully, tonight you have only a half shift in the late afternoon, so most of the day is free for you.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:49 am

I take a quick shower and decide to visit that shop I found last night. Maybe I'll find some other intersting things there to surprise Lizzy with. I still need to get that swing and bondage set I always wanted but never got myself to buy.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 am

Arriving at the shop, you find a busty woman who indeed wears a purple collar. She smiles, humming as she sees you and asks with a sensual purr that has your dick twitching "MMhm, welcome Sir, is there anything I can help you find... or any way I can please you as you visit my fine establishment?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:00 am

I blush a bit, still rather uncomfortable going into a sex shop, since on the rare occasion that I bought something from one in the past, it was always online. "Hey. So, I'm looking for imported stuff from the coalition. Can you show me what you have in that department?"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:06 am

"Mmhm, as our online site should say, it hasn't come in yet, but I expect it to be here in..." she glances down at something on the counter, then looks back up with a smile and says "Three days. I can show you the catalog though and you could pre-order something... mhm, and I could... service you to make up for us not having what you may be looking for yet~"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:23 pm

"Mhhh too bad. I didn't see that." I say thinking for a moment what else I could get that would be fun. "Oh. Do you by any chance have these buttlplug cat tails? I'd take a pair of those, matching ears, a blindfold, feather and some ropes" I try to order hoping she would have these more usual items on stock. I smirk at her proposed service and say "That's a tempting offer...maybe some other time though..."
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:36 pm

She smiles and guides you over to a section of the store, revealing that she had all of those in spades and even a bit more variety. "I can even order custom ones to your specific details, though obviously those would take time, but there is plenty here for you to choose from, and all decently priced compared to some stores out there~ Any preference on a particular pattern, color, or size of the plug?"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:59 pm

I look in awe at the guge collection she brought me to. "For color I will go classic with one set in white and one in black. I haven't really though about size though. What would you recommend if she is a beginner?...she had my cock in there so maybe like that 5.5 to 6 inches around? I'll would like to buy it all today, minus the strap on. That one I'd like to preorder for when it arrives."
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:06 pm

"Hmm... if she's a beginner, I'd recommend this one. Mhm, but we only have that size in black right now... but this white one is only one size up so it should work. And I'll grab matching sets to complete it for your girlfriend, or fuckbuddy, whichever it is mhmhmhm." She nods at that, gathering several items for you before heading over to the counter where she starts ringing them up along with a pre-order for the strap on. Fortunately, with your new work, money wasn't an issue.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:32 pm

In my car I quickly check that the bag is still there with the surprises for Lizzy and Jasmine before I head back after this crazy unexpected day. I really hope to see Kandy and her family again soon pull out of her driveway swearing to pull every string I can to make that happen in the future. I check my phone to see if I missed anythin important while I was in there and make my way to the city for my late afternoon shift.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games