Invasion: Collaboration [TES]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Invasion: Collaboration [TES]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:49 pm

It's only been about twenty minutes, so you have plenty of time. The human girl squeaks as she's handed the strap on, but she dutifully goes about putting it on as your pushed into a seat and Xenshea straddles you, for the moment teasing your cock and humming as she watches the human girl squeal and nearly drop to her knees once she has it attached. "Hehe, it's always cute watching a first timer put it on..."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Looking at the human girl break down in pleasure I hum "I see exactly what you mean~" before leaning in to suck and nibble on her nip while massage her breast and ass with one and each. My cock quickly gets hard from her teasing and I saw it across her clit the best I can from under her.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Shivering and humming in pleasure as your hardened shaft grinds into her love button, she gives you an almost predatory smile as she says "Mmhm... you've got good stamina... hehe, almost wish I could keep you around here, but something tells me your not keen on traveling on a frequent basis~"

Anything else she might intend to say is silenced as she squeals when the human girl claims her ass, Xenshea quickly pulling up and impaling herself upon you.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:38 pm

"Well that only means you'll have to stay with me right?~" I respond looking at her with a predetory grin myself. As soon as she impales herself on me, I gasp. My grinding now turns into thusting up into her and I shift back and forth between synching with the girls pace and simply rutting into her at my own, seeking to break her inner barrier once again and deposit a hefty load there this time.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:50 pm

With the human girls own eager rutting, it's not all that hard to breach on into her womb again, making her eyes roll up into her lead as she rests her head on your shoulder, her nipples dragging against your chest as she moans and burbles happily as she starts crying out her ecstasy. Her nails are starting to dig into your shoulders just a bit as she increasingly finds herself having trouble saying much more than "A~Aahh... aahh ah hah f~fuck me, b~breed me, d~don't stop!"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:10 pm

I hiss out and my back arches in both pain and pleasure as her nails dig into me. I fuck her the best I can from below for a good 10 minutes before switching things up and now pushing the girl onto the chair with Xenshea laying back onto her, her head right next to hers. I grab both her legs by her ankles and push them both down on either side, folding her in half. In something like a push up position I begin to plow down into her, using my bodyweight to give more oompf to my thrust and between grunts of pleasure and exertion say "Tell me how much and where you want my cum!"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:16 pm

"O~On us... s~shower us... b~by the spirits... b~Byu the stars... i~I want you to c~cover me and my newest bitch in your seed! A~All of it!" She cries out, her new bitch nodding excitedly as she moans and hammers up into Xenshea from beneath her, more than happy to keep rutting wildly away at her with you. Once again, a fuck drunk expression is quickly claiming Xenshea's face... you can almost swear there are little hearts in her eyes even!
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:30 pm

My thrusts get increasingly more irratic the closer I get to cumming. Her words egg me one and after slamming down with a load groan and firing my first shot into her hungry womb I pull out and jerk rope after rope onto her and the girl. It streaks across Xensheas belly, chest and face and the girl 'only' gets her face covered. The last drops fall onto Xensheas pubic mound and pool there.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:39 pm

The girl opens her mouth eagerly, drinking in the drops as you fire them, while you can see and hear Xenshea cumming again and again as each drop and strands lands on her smooth alien skin. She looks completely out of it now, and the four armed alien girl laughs and says "Well, if your still able to get it up and are that favored on her, you can use her as a cocksleeve for a bit~ Been a while since I've seen someone fuck her into a stupor."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:58 pm

I see this as a personal challenge and try to continue fucking her until my time is over. (Roll 17) I fuck her in many postitions and deposit a load in each one of her holes. First I lay her flat down onto the floor and fuck her ass hard from above, while squatting down. Then I press her face against the wall standing and fuck her womb from behind. More postions follow, but in the end I lay her across a table with her head hanging over the edge and fuck her throat until I also cum in there, finally satisfyed and exhausted from this hour of continuous fucking.
Last edited by Tes on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:03 pm

The other three play with each other, but are spending the majority of the time watching you... and by the time your finished, all three are drooling a bit. The human girl says "H~Hot damn... e~even before the aliens showed up, i~if I could know you existed I would have bared my neck and told you to claim me so I could have that much fun..."

The four armed alien laughs a bit at that. "I think your going to definitively leave an imprint on Xenshea... when humans start being able to claim women, she might be tempted to see if you can... not sure if they'd let that though, she's a pretty big star in this sector."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:18 pm

I slump down on the chair breathing heavy and labored, wiping away sweat from my forhead. I laugh at the girls and the other aliens comment. "We'll see~ I can tell you from trustworthy sources though that it won't be long until then...Though you haven't heard that from me, hehe" I huff. Then, pointing at the strap on, I ask the two still sane aliens in the room "Any idea where I might get one of these? It would make a perfect surprise for some cute little maids I'll see tomorrow~"
Last edited by Tes on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:21 pm

"Not sure to be honest... trade's gonna take a bit to pick up here since your world's new to the coalition. I'm sure if you check the Lattice, or whatever you call your big network thing here, you can find out if any sex shops are selling things like that now." The four armed girl says, while Vaerya giggles and says "Give it a bit longer and you might find out if some of the bio-mods are compatible with your people, might be able to get yourself a second cock if you want one~"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:16 pm

I sigh hearing that it's rather unlikely for me to pick one of them up in close order. Although it will still make a great surprise whenever I will get it for sure. As Vaerya mentions bio-mods I wonder and ask the four armed one "Mh, Is that how you got those extra arms or is it normal for your species?"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:56 pm

"Normal for my species, though the hair color is a bio mod. Most of my species hair is usually various shades of white or black... but I wanted to stand out a bit more." She offers what you assume is her primary hand and says "Farnelia, but friends call me Farn."

It occurs to you that, given how open these three have been, you could try to ask some questions of them that your current Overseer and Supervisors might not answer...
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:09 pm

I take her hand to shake it, hoping this whas the expected mannerism where she came from. "Nice to meet you Farn, if we are on that level already, hehe. Thomas." I respond and compliment her on her hair "Well I have to say it fits you nicely." Adressing both Fran and Vaerya I ask "Soo, you guys travel from planet to planet after they got overtaken? How many are there by now and what do you get out of it?...besides fun like this of course~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:16 pm

"We travel around this sector actually, which is about... ten inhabited systems?" Vaerya asks Farn, who shrugs a bit and says "Sounds right. As for what we get out of it, seeing different worlds and different species, and we get paid too. Plus we have plenty of fans." She laughs a bit and says "May surprise you, but those in the invasions are the ones ususally really hyper keen on fucking and sex constantly, thinks are a bit calmer on worlds that have been part of the coalition for a while. Give it five years, then, and things will probably calm down here a bit too."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:29 pm

"Do you know where this coalition came from? Will they just leave us be for the most part? And whats with you guys then? You also seem hyper keen on fucking and sex constantly~" I respond chuckeling at the end briefly licking over my upper lip.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:34 pm

Farn shrugged, but Vaerya hummed a bit and tapped her chin. "From an isolated Star cluster an arm or two away from this part of the galaxy I think... I know that one of their early member races helped create mine, and that my race's primary focus and role is supposed to be reproduction, but I'm not sure if it's helped them much. There's certainly plenty of Daemanian's around now~"

"As for sex, well, it's fun and we can do it with all kinds of fucks, what's not to like about it!" Farn said with a laugh.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:44 pm

I take in all the information mumbling "intersting" and laughing with Farn and saying "Oh, I am absolutely on your side, as you may have guessed from the last hour or so~...Is there any way I can contact you guys?" asking as I had no idea if they had compatible phones or whatever and wanting to also hear from the littly blue minx laying over their fuck drunk.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games