Invasion: Collaboration [TES]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Invasion: Collaboration [TES]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:16 pm

PC:
Tes Wrote:Name: Thomas Stray
Appearance: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1GV7fNXXX ... XFXXXY.jpg
Bio: Thomas moved to the big city a few months ago. He really missed his friend Kayn, but just couldn't stay in that boring town any longer, having much bigger plans for life. He was a prodigy in everything science related and studied electrical engineering at university, wanting to carry on to be a great inventor some day...This at first glance was all thrown out of the window though when the invasion happened and aliens threatened to enslave all of humanity. He saw that there was nothing he could do to stop them and instead has gone over to their side, helping them combine the alien with his human sciences...

It's been the better part of a week since your city was quickly claimed by the aliens... yet it felt like so much longer than that. Everything had been crazy and you'd had a front row seat to much of it... which, to some of your own shame, had been absolutely arousing in the extreme as you'd seen the various types of alien soldiers easily dispatching local law enforcement and then having their way with women left and right as they started collaring them.

With how pitifully the police had down, and radio reports suggesting resistance was crumbling left and right, you'd gotten the courage and gone up to the town hall where they'd set up camp and offered your services. For the time being, they were having you spend much of your time at the town hall being handed the very basics of some of their alien technology... some of which you can grasp and others that seem like they might as well be magic... or that their so advanced your effectively a child in comparison to their understanding.

There's a knock on the door, and it opens revealing a red haired young woman with a blue collar around her neck and a very shy expression on her face. She's also wearing a somewhat lewder variant of a maid's outfit, and is carrying a tray in her hand.

"I~I was told to bring you your m~meal since you seemed to have m~missed the lunch chime." She says as she steps in.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

White- Just collared, no effects
Black- Resisting, collars may inflict shocks or forced pleasure, or may render the person unable to move
Blue- Sort of the base neutral- the person might have resisted slightly, but not actively resisting, or the person may have been obeying but doing so hesitantly.
Red- Has submitted to the new order and accepted their new place in society. They hold power over Blue, Black, and White collars.
Purple- For those who go out of their way to please their new masters and do everything in their power to aid the aliens. Above Reds.
Pink- This color is for those who are mind wiped and essentially rendered living fuck toys. Black Collars who resist too strongly eventually become this.
Kuragari

Re: Invasion: Collaboration [TES]

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:51 pm

currently trying to get a grasp on the way they transform guys into girls I miss the knock and nearly also the cute red head getting inside. I look her over once and smile. She really was beautiful...Shaking myself out of my thought I respond: "Oh.Thank you. I'm dying for something to eat~" I get up from my desk to take the tray fro her. Cocking my head to the side a bit I ask her, "Why so nervous? Is there anything else you need to tell me or what happened?" wondering if she has any more orders besides bringing me food or what makes her this nervous.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:01 pm

She lets you take the food, then simply stands there looking both afraid and yet almost expectant on you. It's then that your brain makes a bit of the connection, one that you've at times forgotten given how much information you were being fed by the new guys in charge: she likely is expecting that you'll order her to do something sexual for you. This is confirmed as she replies "N~No, I~I'm just... j~just needing to know if there is anything I can do for you sir."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:17 pm

Being new to the whole thing I blush a bit remembering it and rub the back of my head...It sit down facing her and reply a bit flusteredly "Could you...like...slowly crawl towards me?" I had many fantasies I wanted to live out and found more and more joy to do so, now in the current order of things. While she does what I told her, I rub the gowing bulge in my pants and cup her chin when she reaches her destination between my legs. "What's you name?" I ask her.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:20 pm

It takes a moment, but she nods and gets down onto all fours. You can see that she's shaking as she crawls forward, yet your almost sure she puts a bit more sway into her hips then she needs to... perhaps she's doing it unconsciously? It'd explain the sort of 'inner turmoil' look in her eyes as she reaches your groin and gulps at your query.

"L~Lizzy... m~my name is Lizzy sir."
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:41 pm

"That's a cute name~" I tell her and let go of her chin. I slowly open my pants until my cock springs free and lays over her face. Taking hold of it and angling myself for it to brush against her lips, while I stroke it, I ask her: "And you know what to do with this Lizzy?~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:52 pm

She blushes a fair bit as your cock comes out, and again that look of confusion is clear in her eyes. She nods her head though and begins to stroke softly at the base, while planting soft kisses along the shaft as she keeps her eyes on you... like a good little maid should briefly floating through your head.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:13 pm

I look right back into her sexy gaze and show her my satisfaction with her job as a good little maid by combing through her hair softly. "You are so damn cute~ Can you come and wake me up every morning like this?~" I half tease, half wonder and reach down into her cleavage to grasp her tit. I massage it gently before getting a bit more aggressive by tweaking her nipple to hardness.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:15 pm

She shivers and moans at your words and actions, blushing brightly and not saying anything for a moment as she takes your tip into her mouth and flicks it with her tongue. Then she says "Y~You'd have to ask the t~town's O~Overseer... I~I d~don't b~belong to anyone yet..."

That was something else to get used to... though you had a feeling you'd do just fine~
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:26 pm

I let out a groan and my hips jerk a bit, when her tungue flicks across my cumslit. A bead of pre also shooting out as a result. Then I get up, pulling her with me into so we both stand and say "Well then I'll have to savor the time we have for the time being~", before starting to make out with her. My hands caress her waist, then her hips and lastly squeeze her ass while me hard cock is pressed into her still stroking hand between the two of us.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:40 pm

Lizzy squeaks in surprise at this, but soon begins to return the kiss. You get the feeling she enjoys it a bit, as she seems to be having less reluctance about this... in fact she's started stroking more of your shaft and is running her fingers along the veins to further stimulate you as she shivers in your grip.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:50 am

I let my fingers slip unter the sides of her panties and pull them until they fall the rest of the way. Gripping her tight butt again, I pick her up and set her down on an empty spot on my work bench. Her legs are spread around my midsection and her lacy panties dangle on one of her feet.

I break of the kiss and briefly a strand of saliva connects the tips of our tungues after dancing around each other. I smile at her and pull down her top to reveal her breasts, which I already fondled to me. Getting lower I plant Kusses down her neck and collar bone. Then I nibble at her sensitive nip while the other side is occupied by my hand. Using my teeth just a little I want to see how she reacts to pain and pleasure mingling.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:57 am

She squeaks as you pick her up, holding to your shoulders to keep from falling, her cheeks tinged from a mixture of embarrassment and rising excitement. She blushes and looks a bit surprised by you focusing more on her breasts and her own pleasure... not entirely surprising given most of the aliens seem more focused on their own pleasure than that of the women... still, her nipples are quick to harden and you can hear her breath growing shorter as you can almost hear her heart beating faster as she gasps and whimpers, squirming on your workbench.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:17 am

I stop nuzzling her breast and lock her in the flustered eyes. This was just what I want to see. I lick my lips and tell her in a sultry tone: "Just so you know. I'm definetly dominant...but what gets me off the most, is seeing cute girls like you writhe in pleasure and realise they're a sub~" while I say this, I reach down grinding my hard cock against her clit. Going lower each time and threatening to just slip in, until with the end of my sentence I thrust inside her as far as she will let me.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:25 am

She blushes even more and looks away again, biting her lip but not disagreeing with you in the slightest. However, she gasps and begins to squirm more as you start teasing her with your cock, until her legs wrap around you once you shove in and she pulls you close to her. Your face winds up in her breasts as she thrusts them out and cries out in surprise as her back arches in pleasure with your cock spearing into her.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:54 am

My back equally arches and I enjoy slowly grinding into her for a moment, before I reach up to place one hand on her neck pushing her down to lay flat on the bench. I don't really choke her but I hold her and especially her head in place so she can't move and has to look at me. I lean in and begin to roughly thrust into her. Now angled upwards I seek out to her her g-spot more consistently to fulfill my desire and light promise to see her writhing in pleasure. The bench sqeaks and rattles from the impact of my thighs against it's edge.
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:00 am

Her eyes shrink a little bit at first in fright... but when it becomes clear your not actually going to choke her she seems to get more excited as she squirms beneath you, her cunt clinging a bit more to your cock as she is forced to gaze directly at you. Your rough thrusts earn squeaks and yelps from her, but it takes only a few before they are plainly pleasured ones as her eyes begin to grow hazy from increasing arousal and pleasure.

Finding her G-spot however is a bit harder... it seems to be elusive from her, not that Lizzy is complaining any from the moans and writhing she's doing as you keep her pinned to the bench.
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:22 am

I continue fucking her as hard as I can wanting to see her cum atleast once if not twice before me. Getting closer myself I lean down to ask "Tell me...where do you want my cum?...maybe I'll like your answer~"
Tes

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:27 am

Still having trouble finding her G-spot, she blushes and doesn't answer at first... until you finally manage to graze across a spot that has her squealing and cumming, her slit grabbing you and sucking you in deeper as she says "O~Outside... a~all over my... m~my breasts and face!"
Kuragari

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:54 am

I pull her off the table to make her kneel in front of me. Taking hold of her head I roughly fuck her face to make ne cum and pull out at the last moment to coat her mouth, face and breasts in my cum by wildly jerking off and humping air as a result of my orgasm. Almost finished I place my tip on her tungue and stroke out the last beads onto it.
Tes

Next

Return to Private Games