A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 5:34 pm

Neither mare was in a state to resist such an order, and they both quickly crawled over and got to work, their eyes hazy even as the strength of the scents weakened. Taking turns at times and others just lapping it up together they both came by the time they finished, Twilight's scent reminding you slightly of Ginny.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 5:39 pm

My dragon side calmed at the scent sure it wasn't right but that was fine, I could only pray my girls were having good lives, slowly I relaxed back into my new form my Horntail side fading as I took control fully again leaving me naked standing in front of them with only the wand holster on my arm and the sword of Gryffindor on my naked hip on it's belt of basilisk hide no long hidden by magic, the only two things to be taken into my form instead of all my clothes as normal.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 5:44 pm

All three were a bit embarrassed, but Twilight smiled and said "Y~You know... t~that was actually really f~fun... d~do you think this is the s~sort of stuff Princess Celestia meant when she was talking about making friends?"

Rarity of course went wide eyed at that, while Spike just got up and nuzzled your leg with a dreamy look on his face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 5:47 pm

I Snorted "I don't know, Does she like sex? If so maybe?" I offered, petting Spike's head to let him know he did good "Though, I'm going to have to climb into my wardrobe again....Hey Rarity right? Wanna help me pick out an outfit?" I asked Pulling the box over enlarging and opening it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Rarity was also startled by your spell, but not as much, instead nodding her head as Spike joined in after you, with Twilight staying outside to mull your response over and study the magic of your trunk.

"Oh my... I wish I had something like this... my little sister Sweetie Belle has asked once or twice if we can go camping, but well, the wild outdoors are not something I'm always fond of."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 5:55 pm

I Blinked "Eh I know how to make a Tent into a Penthouse as long as you have the materials needed for it." I told her with a shrug, Wizarding tent's were actually pretty easy to make.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 21, 2019 1:38 pm

"Oh my... I'll certainly have to take you up on that offer." Rarity says, motioning around as she said "Now, show me what options you have and the mood your in when it comes to your outfit~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 21, 2019 1:49 pm

I Shrugged "I don't really care? I just let my friends dress me up however they liked, I didn't really grow up with good clothes, I have the Rooms for the different Clothes broken up by How Rare or Expensive the Materials are and how much skin they show, that room's Acromantula Silk, Dragon Scale, Basilisk Hide, Air-Woven Silk and other stuff but it's super skin showey, on the other end you have baggy sweats for lazy days, Middle Doors are For Normal Silks and Stuff while First doors of each section are like cotton and the like." I told her. with a shrug she seemed like Lavender so I was expecting to spend a lot of time with her in here "Inside the Rooms Underwear and Socks have three Dresser's Each and everything is sorted by color, the tenth room is shoes, most expensive is in the back." I spoke amused as I watched her face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 21, 2019 1:56 pm

"Quite the assortment and very good categorization, though I'm not familiar with some of those..." She said after a moment, moving to the room for the Acromantula Silk and then letting out an almost fangirl like squeal of joy. A moment later your dragged in by her levitation spell as she's looking at your nude form to a number of revealing and or classy outfits.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 21, 2019 2:09 pm

I Looked at her trying to Figure out how she was doing this, I didn't hear an incantation, it seems she chose the ninth door with all the skimpiest and rarest clothes. Door 1 was Cotton Sweats mostly or big shirts, 2 was Silk Robes and PJs and jeans 3 was Expensive PJs for the most part and Robes, 4 was Cotton Shirts Skirts and the like, 5 was more shorts and tank tops, 6 was fancy and classy dresses, 6 was short robes, one piece bathing suits and some weird things my friends had bought like "School Swimsuits" "Sailor Outfits" and the like, 7 was bikinis, cotten skirts and skimpy tops 8 was Mostly Dresses that showed off my body 9. was super expensive and barely covered anything I still don't get why the girls insisted I buy and model them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

She soon pulled out something that was more like a set of strategically placed ribbons meant to make your most desirable bits show off the most. She smiled as she presented it to you, adding "This is just too cute and sexy not to see on you right now!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 21, 2019 3:24 pm

I Looked at it, it was a mix of Acromantula And Air Woven Silk, the Air Woven was invisible so when she managed to get it on me it looked like my nipples were barely hidden by the Acromantula Silk in a bow, a bow covered my pussy and it's ribbons would lay over my hips and down my ass to hide my other hole, I looked down and Posed for her "Hey at least you didn't pick one of the outfits that have to use built in sticking charms to stay on my body." When she looked confused I explained how some clothing had sticking charms built in since that's the only way they could stay on the body thanks to how little there was or how they didn't want straps or whatever, Pointing out a Basilisk Hide outfit, it was basically scales that would cover the body almost seeming to merge with whoever wore it thanks to the charms and look of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Rarity seem to be practically drooling as you explained it to her, muttering to herself about the kinds of dresses and her close she could make with spells and materials like this… Though from the way she also looked at you she was probably also imagining you wearing some of them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 22, 2019 2:57 pm

I Blinked "Um, So......Is this the outfit you think I should wear?" I asked, having no knowledge of fashion she seemed to know it well "If so, do you want to pick out some shoes to go with it?" I deferred to her judgement here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 3:35 pm

It took her a moment to realize you'd spoken to her, and after a moment she said, "as much fun as it would be to watch you walk around Ponyville in something like that, we should probably stick something little bit less revealing…" She goes through the various closets again and eventually comes out with something that Hermione had told you was a Hogwarts inspired adaption of a schoolgirl outfit from Asia, or something like that at least. It was still less than you usually wore, but it would let you keep a little bit more decency.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 22, 2019 3:40 pm

I Switched outfits with confusion I didn't Really get Fashion "Now All That's Left is shoes and panties." I Muttered as I slid Thigh High Socks up my Legs, I wasn't wearing a bra, I used to just not wear underwear at all, but Hermione had insisted I wear all the outfit she picked out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 3:53 pm

As it turns out appears to be a set of lacy white panties and bra which really is well insisted you put on, the part of that was because she said that they would look absolutely marvelous on and help accentuate your assets even more.

"My dear you are simply the most beautiful unicorn I think I have ever seen in all Equestria. It's almost enough to make me want to stick to mares only."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 22, 2019 3:56 pm

I Hummed "Well I'd Only Been With Mares before My Dragon Side Decided it wanted to Assert Dominance." I told her with a shrug as I Finished dressing up "Let's get out of here." I Spoke Leading the way back out "Plus I know I'm not that good looking." I denied Easily, with a voice showing just how little I thought of myself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 4:04 pm

As soon both of you were out of your trunk, Rarity grabbed your shoulder and said firmly, "Nonsense! dressed or nude, your body is a work of art and is a sight to behold that many a mare and stallion would be eager to worship or please."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 22, 2019 4:06 pm

I Snorted Completely Displeasing, Making sure no one was in the trunk with a few quick spell I quickly packed it away and looked around.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games